PDA

View Full Version : Is Lulu with PeterPan or on Michael Jacksons Ranch ???

chloe
09-30-2011, 05:19 PM
About LuLu<dl><dt>Location:neverland

Personallly I'm hoping for Michael Jackson, then me, you and Binky boo can play his songs and talk about the exciting trial where we the society internet jury throws the book at his Doctor Killer, we will get MJ justice and rule harshly on his dope dealing pharmacist doctor killer.....

RR6W4QzfMaY

even though he probably was a pedo I still liked his music.....:rolleyes:</dt></dl>

chloe
09-30-2011, 05:22 PM
381LK4Ja4fs

we can still explore that in a fun sing along way

Jess
09-30-2011, 05:52 PM
I dunno, Chloe. It's not much of a contest.

What chick is gonna choose a Michael over a Peter? 2495

chloe
09-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I dunno, Chloe. It's not much of a contest.

What chick is gonna choose a Michael over a Peter? 2495

Your right only broads like Luna Tick and Binky Boo would pick Michael.....oh hell I know he was a lil freaky but I kinda like that.....

sOnqjkJTMaA

Jess
09-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Your right only broads like Luna Tick and Binky Boo would pick Michael.....oh hell I know he was a lil freaky but I kinda like that.....

How many times I gotta tell you? Never call chicks broads.

chloe
09-30-2011, 06:07 PM
How many times I gotta tell you? Never call chicks broads.

Ohh sorry LunaTick likes it, I guess Im in the habit, btw have you seen her social group the gal pals, I sure hope you n lulu join it, she says it makes her feel really popular like high school when she used to be popular.:laugh2:

Jess
09-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Ohh sorry LunaTick likes it, I guess Im in the habit, btw have you seen her social group the gal pals, I sure hope you n lulu join it, she says it makes her feel really popular like high school when she used to be popular.:laugh2:

All the popular girls put out though, right? I mean, that's what has been said ...

chloe
09-30-2011, 06:13 PM
All the popular girls put out though, right? I mean, that's what has been said ...

I'm practically a virgin compared to luna:rolleyes:

I would hook her up with my bro but....YIKES she's a heartbreaker.

Jess
09-30-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm practically a virgin compared to luna:rolleyes:

I would hook her up with my bro but....YIKES she's a heartbreaker.

Pffft! I'm EXTRA virgin. (not sure what that means but it was on the most expensive olive oil bottle, so it must be good)

Hmmmm ... is she on fb? If she's hot and over 18, my brother would probably .... ummmm, "friend" her.:rolleyes:

chloe
09-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Pffft! I'm EXTRA virgin. (not sure what that means but it was on the most expensive olive oil bottle, so it must be good)

Hmmmm ... is she on fb? If she's hot and over 18, my brother would probably .... ummmm, "friend" her.:rolleyes:

she is hot she is a combination in looks of Jenna Jameson/Betty White.....he'd probably want to marry her.:cool:

Jess
09-30-2011, 06:43 PM
she is hot she is a combination in looks of Jenna Jameson/Betty White.....he'd probably want to marry her.:cool:

She's female and still warm ... and over 18. A sure thing. :laugh:

chloe
09-30-2011, 06:44 PM
She's female and still warm ... and over 18. A sure thing. :laugh:

IF those two get together it sounds like ALL HELL will break loose......make room for me Lulu Im coming to hideout with you in neverland;)

Jess
09-30-2011, 06:48 PM
IF those two get together it sounds like ALL HELL will break loose......make room for me Lulu Im coming to hideout with you in neverland;)

Yeah, and I ain't cleaning up the mess after.

Think I'll just stay here and bake cookies.