PDA

View Full Version : Iran vows retaliation if U.S. strikes

Yurt
05-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Iran vows retaliation if U.S. strikes

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — The Iranian president said today Iran will retaliate if the U.S. strikes the country — a tough response to recent comments by the Vice President Dick Cheney that Washington would prevent the Islamic republic from dominating the Middle East.

Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also said Iran had agreed for the benefit of the Iraqi people to meet with the U.S. in Baghdad to discuss security in Iraq.

"They (the U.S.) cannot strike Iran," he said at a press conference during a two-day visit to the United Arab Emirates. "The Iranian people can protect themselves and retaliate."

The Iranian president's comments followed those on Friday by Cheney, who said from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf that the U.S. and its allies would prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons and dominating the region.

Despite the tense words, the U.S. and Iran announced Sunday that they have agreed to meet in Baghdad to discuss security and stability in Iraq.

"Both parties have confirmed the talks will take place in Baghdad in the presence of the Iraqi government," Ahmadinejad said today. "We decided we were ready and prepared to do this to support the Iraqi people."

The Iranian president, in a subdued mood after the previous night's raucous anti-American rally in a Dubai soccer stadium, repeated his calls for the United States to leave the Gulf region. Washington holds military bases in all Gulf countries except Saudi Arabia.

In stark contrast to Cheney's low-key visit, Ahmadinejad was greeted with fanfare by the top leaders of the Emirates, who apparently had no objection to Sunday's rally.

Ahmadinejad said relations with the Emirates had taken a "quantum leap," with the two countries agreeing to create a joint committee headed by their foreign ministers to boost cooperation in tourism, trade, energy and development.

"There's a willingness on both sides to upgrade relations," he said. "Relations between Iran and the UAE can be a model for all the countries of the region."

Ahmadinejad appeared to be pushing his agenda at a time when the U.S. administration's popularity in the region is at a low point. He said Iran is ready to band together in a Gulf-wide security alliance with Washington's traditional regional allies.

He also called for the reestablishment of diplomatic relations with Egypt that were broken in 1979, saying it would strengthen regional security and stability.

The U.S. presence in the Gulf, Ahmadinejad said, runs counter to the best interests of the Muslim-majority countries on both sides of the oil-rich sea. Similar pleas for a regional security alliance have come during recent visits by Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki and national security adviser Ali Larijani.

Ahmadinejad said the Americans had overextended their welcome in the region and were advocating tough actions that reached beyond what their Arab allies wished.

"What are these others doing in our region?" he replied when asking to comment on Cheney's remarks aboard the USS John C. Stennis on Friday. "Are they more keen with regard to the nuclear issue than everyone else in the region?"

The U.S. has accused Iran of covertly developing nuclear weapons, but Iran has denied the charge, saying its nuclear program is peaceful. Tehran has also objected to U.S. claims that Iran is supplying Iraqi Shiite militias with deadly roadside bombs that kill American troops.

Ahmadinejad said the U.S.-allied Emirates backs Iran's position that the U.S. military should leave the Gulf.

"This region won't allow other powers from thousands of miles away to threaten the region and create enmity," he said. "Our talks with our brothers in the United Arab Emirates reiterated this truth again and again."

Emirati officials had no immediate comment. They have previously expressed strong concerns about growing U.S.-Iranian tensions and elevated U.S. rhetoric against Iran, but have shown no indication they intend to ask the U.S. military to leave.

A pair of newspaper editorials in the Dubai pro-government Gulf News expressed concern about Cheney's speech and supported closer relations with Iran. On Sunday, the paper lambasted Cheney for lumping the Gulf Arab countries into his anti-Iran rhetoric, saying he had needlessly stoked tensions with Iran.

"Such careless talk by the vice president is not only unwelcome but is likely to have created an all-inclusiveness that is not welcome to the Arab states," the paper said.

On today, the paper said Ahmadinejad's landmark visit had opened "a new page in relations" and backed the decision to form a bilateral commission. No Gulf leader has publicly backed Iran's call for a security alliance or for the removal of U.S. troops from the region.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003706258_webiran14.html)

Dilloduck
05-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Iran vows retaliation if U.S. strikes

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — The Iranian president said today Iran will retaliate if the U.S. strikes the country — a tough response to recent comments by the Vice President Dick Cheney that Washington would prevent the Islamic republic from dominating the Middle East.

Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also said Iran had agreed for the benefit of the Iraqi people to meet with the U.S. in Baghdad to discuss security in Iraq.

"They (the U.S.) cannot strike Iran," he said at a press conference during a two-day visit to the United Arab Emirates. "The Iranian people can protect themselves and retaliate."

The Iranian president's comments followed those on Friday by Cheney, who said from the deck of an aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf that the U.S. and its allies would prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons and dominating the region.

Despite the tense words, the U.S. and Iran announced Sunday that they have agreed to meet in Baghdad to discuss security and stability in Iraq.

"Both parties have confirmed the talks will take place in Baghdad in the presence of the Iraqi government," Ahmadinejad said today. "We decided we were ready and prepared to do this to support the Iraqi people."

The Iranian president, in a subdued mood after the previous night's raucous anti-American rally in a Dubai soccer stadium, repeated his calls for the United States to leave the Gulf region. Washington holds military bases in all Gulf countries except Saudi Arabia.

In stark contrast to Cheney's low-key visit, Ahmadinejad was greeted with fanfare by the top leaders of the Emirates, who apparently had no objection to Sunday's rally.

Ahmadinejad said relations with the Emirates had taken a "quantum leap," with the two countries agreeing to create a joint committee headed by their foreign ministers to boost cooperation in tourism, trade, energy and development.

"There's a willingness on both sides to upgrade relations," he said. "Relations between Iran and the UAE can be a model for all the countries of the region."

Ahmadinejad appeared to be pushing his agenda at a time when the U.S. administration's popularity in the region is at a low point. He said Iran is ready to band together in a Gulf-wide security alliance with Washington's traditional regional allies.

He also called for the reestablishment of diplomatic relations with Egypt that were broken in 1979, saying it would strengthen regional security and stability.

The U.S. presence in the Gulf, Ahmadinejad said, runs counter to the best interests of the Muslim-majority countries on both sides of the oil-rich sea. Similar pleas for a regional security alliance have come during recent visits by Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki and national security adviser Ali Larijani.

Ahmadinejad said the Americans had overextended their welcome in the region and were advocating tough actions that reached beyond what their Arab allies wished.

"What are these others doing in our region?" he replied when asking to comment on Cheney's remarks aboard the USS John C. Stennis on Friday. "Are they more keen with regard to the nuclear issue than everyone else in the region?"

The U.S. has accused Iran of covertly developing nuclear weapons, but Iran has denied the charge, saying its nuclear program is peaceful. Tehran has also objected to U.S. claims that Iran is supplying Iraqi Shiite militias with deadly roadside bombs that kill American troops.

Ahmadinejad said the U.S.-allied Emirates backs Iran's position that the U.S. military should leave the Gulf.

"This region won't allow other powers from thousands of miles away to threaten the region and create enmity," he said. "Our talks with our brothers in the United Arab Emirates reiterated this truth again and again."

Emirati officials had no immediate comment. They have previously expressed strong concerns about growing U.S.-Iranian tensions and elevated U.S. rhetoric against Iran, but have shown no indication they intend to ask the U.S. military to leave.

A pair of newspaper editorials in the Dubai pro-government Gulf News expressed concern about Cheney's speech and supported closer relations with Iran. On Sunday, the paper lambasted Cheney for lumping the Gulf Arab countries into his anti-Iran rhetoric, saying he had needlessly stoked tensions with Iran.

"Such careless talk by the vice president is not only unwelcome but is likely to have created an all-inclusiveness that is not welcome to the Arab states," the paper said.

On today, the paper said Ahmadinejad's landmark visit had opened "a new page in relations" and backed the decision to form a bilateral commission. No Gulf leader has publicly backed Iran's call for a security alliance or for the removal of U.S. troops from the region.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003706258_webiran14.html)

Ahmadinejad's throwning down the gauntlet in preparation for the caliphate.
Mighty similar to when Bush drew his line in the sand.

Mr. P
05-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Just Nuc the f'ks! Like Larry says, Get er done!

darin
05-14-2007, 04:55 PM
If we strike 'the right way' they'll have NO abilty to retaliate. ;)

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 05:05 PM

If we fire a nuclear missle up their ass Id love to see them retaliate. You have to remember Afganistan retaliated and that took us what a month or less to over throw their country. Bush is one President you do not want to threaten. Iran is just making noise, everyone knows they do not want to mess with the world's strongest super power.:finger3: <~~~~ That's to the ruler of Iran!

Gaffer
05-14-2007, 05:30 PM
If iran decides to start something with us they will go down the same as saddam did. Three weeks and they will be history. They want nukes because that's the only way they can threaten our carrier groups

lily
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
You have to remember Afganistan retaliated and that took us what a month or less to over throw their country.

????

lily
05-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Anyway........this is just their once a moth saber ratteling.

Sounds like a good idea.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Anyway........this is just their once a moth saber ratteling.

Sounds like a good idea.

Nothing get's accomplished by sitting down and talking to these people, they dont care. You Liberal's need to realize that you cant negotiate your way out of everything, Clinton tried that with Bin Laden and looked what happend, we had a devistating attack on US soil. We need to go in there clean house and get out.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Ahmadinejad's throwning down the gauntlet in preparation for the caliphate.
Mighty similar to when Bush drew his line in the sand.

What nonsense. Ahmadinejad isn't even in charge. He is a figure head.

But he is saying that IF the US begins an INVASION or ATTACK against a peaceful Iran......they will retaliate.

DUH. WHO WOULDN"T?

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM

Not true. Even if we landed 20 nukes in the key nuclear dev zones, cities and infrastructure bottlenecks they still have means to retaliate.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:37 PM
If we fire a nuclear missle up their ass Id love to see them retaliate. You have to remember Afganistan retaliated and that took us what a month or less to over throw their country. Bush is one President you do not want to threaten. Iran is just making noise, everyone knows they do not want to mess with the world's strongest super power.:finger3: <~~~~ That's to the ruler of Iran!

They aren't talking about messing with the lessor Bush.

They are talking about counterstrikes after an illegal US attack.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:37 PM

But he is saying that IF the US begins an INVASION or ATTACK against a peaceful Iran......they will retaliate.

DUH. WHO WOULDN"T?

If you think Iran is peaceful then you need to get your damn head checked.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:38 PM

DUH. WHO WOULDN"T?

Who wouldn't? A Democratic President wouldn't!

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:41 PM
If iran decides to start something with us

You are spouting fantasy. The article is about the US illegally attacking Iran, as in STARTING SOMETHING WITH THEM.

moron.

they will go down the same as saddam did. Three weeks and they will be history.

Doubtful. We still haven't destroyed Iraq or Afghanistan to your satisfaction.

They want nukes because that's the only way they can threaten our carrier groups

Dufus, ever consider that they may want a deterent weapon? After all the premise here is that the US WILL ATTACK WITHOUT PROVOCATION!

Ya think they might want to be able to prevent the US from invading them like the US invaded BOTH of their neighbors?

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Nothing get's accomplished by sitting down and talking to these people, they dont care. You Liberal's need to realize that you cant negotiate your way out of everything, Clinton tried that with Bin Laden and looked what happend, we had a devistating attack on US soil. We need to go in there clean house and get out.

LINK to Clenis negotiating with BinLaden the way Bush did?

You chicken hawks need to realize that you cant war your way out of everything.

So far ya'll started two and can't finish either.

So don't start anything new dumbshit.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:45 PM
If you think Iran is peaceful then you need to get your damn head checked.

Provide evidence of Iran attacking any other nation or stfu.

Meanwhile the US INVADED and OCCUPIED BOTH of Iran's neighbors.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Who wouldn't? A Democratic President wouldn't!

Provide a link to a GOP president who EVER won a war please.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:51 PM

Ok you have to be the dumbest person alive taking 15 British soldiers hostage in international waters is not peaceful, it is considered and ACT OF WAR.

Second we wont the war in Afganistan, and you cant say we lost the Iraq war because we are still at war. Get you damn head checked before you send a quote on me again you moron.

lily
05-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Nothing get's accomplished by sitting down and talking to these people, they dont care.

It's obvious that they care, they have been trying to sit down and talk for months now. The only way to stabalize the region is to get the neighbors involved. Hell, pay them like we do Israel to be our friends, I don't care, but there is no way out of Iraq unless you get Iran and Syria on board. Hell, they have tons of Iraqi refugees wanting to go home. Al-Maliki is the same religios sect as Iran.

You Liberal's need to realize that you cant negotiate your way out of everything, Clinton tried that with Bin Laden and looked what happend, we had a devistating attack on US soil.

Really? I wasn't aware that Clinton sat down and talked to bin Laden. I'd love to read that article. Do you have a link?

We need to go in there clean house and get out.

Ah yes.......we need to go into Iran and clean house........we need a third war like I need lice.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
It's obvious that they care, they have been trying to sit down and talk for months now. The only way to stabalize the region is to get the neighbors involved. Hell, pay them like we do Israel to be our friends, I don't care, but there is no way out of Iraq unless you get Iran and Syria on board. Hell, they have tons of Iraqi refugees wanting to go home. Al-Maliki is the same religios sect as Iran.

Really? I wasn't aware that Clinton sat down and talked to bin Laden. I'd love to read that article. Do you have a link?

Ah yes.......we need to go into Iran and clean house........we need a third war like I need lice.

Clinton had the oppertunity to get Bin Laden back in 98 but he was to much of a god damn coward to do so.

I guess your nappy hair needs lice then.

lily
05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Ok you have to be the dumbest person alive taking 15 British soldiers hostage in international waters is not peaceful, it is considered and ACT OF WAR.

Well.....since no one could prove who was in who's water and the soldiers were released unharmed, I'm glad that the cooler head of Tony Blair prevailed.

Second we wont the war in Afganistan,

This is the second time you've claimed this, so I have to take it that you are serious.........you do know that we are still at war in Afghainstan, don't you?

lily
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Clinton had the oppertunity to get Bin Laden back in 98 but he was to much of a god damn coward to do so.

.........and Bush had the opportunity to get him at Bora Bora.......but I still see no proof that Clinton sat down and talked to bin Laden as you claimed.

I guess your nappy hair needs lice then.

I haven't insulted you in this debate, I would expect the same respect from you..

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 11:08 PM
.........and Bush had the opportunity to get him at Bora Bora.......but I still see no proof that Clinton sat down and talked to bin Laden as you claimed.

I haven't insulted you in this debate, I would expect the same respect from you..

Ok sorry about the nappy hair comment, your right that was uncalled for. I was pretty fired up from Cannons last comment. He/She to me basically called our troops and everyone who gave their life in this war losers but implying that we haven't won this war, that is something that I will never tolerate. You maynot like or respect our President but dont ever take it out on our troops.

Bin Laden was long gone before we left. I would be willing to bet everything I own that he will turn up in Iran.

manu1959
05-14-2007, 11:08 PM
They aren't talking about messing with the lessor Bush.

They are talking about counterstrikes after an illegal US attack.

there are legal wars?....who gets to decide?

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 11:15 PM

How about Abraham Lincoln, and I really hope you don't need a link.

lily
05-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok sorry about the nappy hair comment, your right that was uncalled for. I was pretty fired up from Cannons last comment. He/She to me basically called our troops and everyone who gave their life in this war losers but implying that we haven't won this war, that is something that I will never tolerate. You maynot like or respect our President but dont ever take it out on our troops.

Fair enough

Bin Laden was long gone before we left. I would be willing to bet everything I own that he will turn up in Iran.

Pakistan. If Iran had him, they'd flaunt it.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Well.....since no one could prove who was in who's water and the soldiers were released unharmed, I'm glad that the cooler head of Tony Blair prevailed.

This is the second time you've claimed this, so I have to take it that you are serious.........you do know that we are still at war in Afghainstan, don't you?

Actually GPS on their vessel pinpointed them in international waters.

Yes we are, but is the Taliban still in control? No! Are they still harboring Bin Laden? No! Has there been a terror attack on US soil since 9/11? No! We won.

lily
05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Actually GPS on their vessel pinpointed them in international waters.

Yes and the Iranians said different. The fact is we don't know.

Yes we are, but is the Taliban still in control? No!

Sorry, but you're wrong.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2007%5C05%5C15%5Cstory_15-5-2007_pg7_31

http://www.jihadunspun.com/intheatre_internal.php?article=107988&list=/index.php

Are they still harboring Bin Laden?

Could be, but as I stated, my theory is Pakistan.

No! Has there been a terror attack on US soil since 9/11?

I'm not sure what this has to do with the discussion........but I'll go for it...didn't we just find some idjits in New Jersey?

No! We won.

Cool! Our soldiers can come home!

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 11:47 PM

And you have to be even dumber than the dumbest person alive.

NOBODY, repeat NOBODY claims thoise were international waters, cept YOU and you alone. They were either Iranian or Iraqi. And that exact spot is neither agreed by treaty and has been the point of contention to past wars including the famous Iraq/Iran war.

Second we wont the war in Afganistan,

Bullshit we are still fighting it

and you cant say we lost the Iraq war because we are still at war.

So we haven't won it, which is what im sed, dumbshit.

[/quote]Get you damn head checked before you send a quote on me again you moron.[/QUOTE]

Fuck off and die imbecile.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 11:48 PM
there are legal wars?....who gets to decide?

The Geneva convention.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 11:51 PM
How about Abraham Lincoln, and I really hope you don't need a link.

So it has been 145 years since a GOP pres won a war.

You should prob shove that dem comment back up your creepy crawly ass then.

Worry aboit the wars you start and can't finish like Iraq and afghanistan and don't start new ones dumbshit.

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 12:08 AM
So it has been 145 years since a GOP pres won a war.

You should prob shove that dem comment back up your creepy crawly ass then.

Worry aboit the wars you start and can't finish like Iraq and afghanistan and don't start new ones dumbshit.

You must like talking about other peoples asses, does that turn you on? You cant say we lost in Iraq or Afganastan you worthless piece of garbage.

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 08:56 AM
You must like talking about other peoples asses, does that turn you on? You cant say we lost in Iraq or Afganastan you worthless piece of garbage.

Look Dung breath I didn't say we lost in Afghanistan and Iraq, I said we haven't won yet.

And we are still mired in those conflicts with no end in sight.

BUSH started those wars and can't finish em. NOT the dems.

So don't encourage that stupid bastard to start any new wars just to boost his poll numbers.

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Look Dung breath I didn't say we lost in Afghanistan and Iraq, I said we haven't won yet.

So don't encourage that stupid bastard to start any new wars just to boost his poll numbers.

Bush didn't start any of these wars. Please read Bin Ladens declaration of war and notice the date.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/international/fatwa_1996.html

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Bush didn't start any of these wars. Please read Bin Ladens declaration of war and notice the date.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/international/fatwa_1996.html

That was dumb. Bin Laden doesn't speak for Iraq and he doesn't even speak for the taliban.

BTW, where is BL these days?

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 10:07 AM

Bush would be able to finish it it wern't for pansies like Senator Reid, Kennedy and Speaker Pelosi. Typical Liberal prevent action from being done then blame the other person for the loss. Get a life. :pee: I hope that doesn't turn you on.

manu1959
05-15-2007, 10:12 AM

actually bush asked congress for permission.....congress voted to go to war....

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 10:54 AM
That was dumb. Bin Laden doesn't speak for Iraq and he doesn't even speak for the taliban.

BTW, where is BL these days?

Bin Laden speaks to his army of followers, religious cult and sympathizers who are everywhere. He encouraged them to attack years ago in his declaration of war. He started this war and Saddam helped by attacking Kuwait. Then a bunch of his buddies blew up African embassies, killed sailors on the USS Cole. You really need to stop lying about Bush starting any wars here. You are dumb. I think bin Laden is in Pakistan but it's just a wild guess and doesn't make a significant difference.

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Bush would be able to finish it it wern't for pansies like Senator Reid, Kennedy and Speaker Pelosi. Typical Liberal prevent action from being done then blame the other person for the loss. Get a life. :pee: I hope that doesn't turn you on.

Look BOZO Bush started the war, he got every penny he asked for the run it, he got every bit of suport he asked for and he FAILED.

You just can't handle responsibility being assigned to the fuck up in charge.

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 10:56 AM
actually bush asked congress for permission.....congress voted to go to war....

No Congress voted to give Bush the authority to make that decision.

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Bin Laden speaks to his army of followers, religious cult and sympathizers who are everywhere. He encouraged them to attack years ago in his declaration of war. He started this war and Saddam helped by attacking Kuwait. Then a bunch of his buddies blew up African embassies, killed sailors on the USS Cole. You really need to stop lying about Bush starting any wars here. You are dumb. I think bin Laden is in Pakistan but it's just a wild guess and doesn't make a significant difference.

Since we know that BL never was in Iraq and he isn't in Afghanistan I think you are full of shit.

Bush started both wars, deal with it.

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Since we know that BL never was in Iraq and he isn't in Afghanistan I think you are full of shit.

Bush started both wars, deal with it.

Clinton attacked Afghanistan-----deal with it. tough guy :laugh2:

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Clinton attacked Afghanistan-----deal with it. tough guy :laugh2:

He didn't invade afghanistan. We were still supporting the taliban untiil a few months before we invaded.

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 11:30 AM
He didn't invade afghanistan. We were still supporting the taliban untiil a few months before we invaded.

Actually we wern't, your are thinking of back in the day when Jimmy Carter did. Ronald Reagan fixed all that mess.

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 11:31 AM

No--he only fired cruise missles. No big thing to us maybe but that was bound to have pissed them off and created more terrorists. Why didn't he try diplomacy. Damn Chickenhawk.

Doniston
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Just Nuc the f'ks! Like Larry says, Get er done! Ah yes, destroy the world while you are at it--- GOOD PLAN---- "NOT"

Doniston
05-15-2007, 07:48 PM
If we fire a nuclear missle up their ass Id love to see them retaliate. You have to remember Afganistan retaliated and that took us what a month or less to over throw their country. Bush is one President you do not want to threaten. Iran is just making noise, everyone knows they do not want to mess with the world's strongest super power.:finger3: <~~~~ That's to the ruler of Iran! It will soon be proven that Bush is a wimp. He might try to hide behnd the Israeli skirts tho.

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 07:53 PM
It will soon be proven that Bush is a wimp. He might try to hide behnd the Israeli skirts tho.

Spoken like a true Liberal, Bush is far from a wimp, he has proven that time and again.:lame2:

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 07:57 PM
It will soon be proven that Bush is a wimp. He might try to hide behnd the Israeli skirts tho.

How soon we talking about here, Nostradamus ?

Doniston
05-15-2007, 08:02 PM

Reid and Pelisi were not in power for about four years of this so-called "winnable war". And I don't know how you tie Kennedy into this. He does not, did not, and will not, have any direct power in this matter, II had my drauthers, he wouldn't be in Government at all. 'course, neither would Hilary.

Doniston
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
actually bush asked congress for permission.....congress voted to go to war.... Not quite. they gave him permission. They did NOT vote to go to war.

Yurt
05-15-2007, 08:42 PM
LINK to Clenis negotiating with BinLaden the way Bush did?

You chicken hawks need to realize that you cant war your way out of everything.

So far ya'll started two and can't finish either.

So don't start anything new dumbshit.

When is war necessary?

Yurt
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
loosecannon;58648]And you have to be even dumber than the dumbest person alive.

Uuuuh, ummm, dumber is not a word. And what you posit is an impossibility, for then he/she would be the dumbest person alive. Are you well?

Fuck off and die imbecile.

And you are concerned with whether I have taken my meds? :poke:

Gunny
05-15-2007, 08:52 PM

I see you're about as bright as ever. I thought perhaps mommy and daddy had taken away your computer privileges.

Gunny
05-15-2007, 08:55 PM
How soon we talking about here, Nostradamus ?

Enough time for you to get a brew ....:beer:

Gunny
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Look BOZO Bush started the war, he got every penny he asked for the run it, he got every bit of suport he asked for and he FAILED.

You just can't handle responsibility being assigned to the fuck up in charge.

What's he failed at, exactly?

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Enough time for you to get a brew ....:beer:

A whole keg apparently. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 09:02 PM
What's he failed at, exactly?

Yea, I want to know what he failed at as well..........

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 09:04 PM
So it's all about Israel? Please expand this thesis.

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Not quite. they gave him permission. They did NOT vote to go to war.
They gave him permission for what?