PDA

View Full Version : Little trip in Indiana this weekend

Nukeman
10-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Trigg and I did a little trip through Indiana this weekend. we did about 500 miles between Saturday and Sunday on the motorcycle. Here are some pics. If you ever get the chance to visit Brown County IN. you should!! Its a great place with wonderful scenery

chloe
10-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Great pics, you both look COOL !!!!!!!!! Trigg is a Hottie to the max:cool:

That looks like a neat little town you were and what a great time of year to be out for a cozy couple weekend.

darin
10-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Jeesh...Trigg...lookin' great in the jeans and leathers. :)

I miss my bike; will get another some day....I hope.

fj1200
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Trigg and I did a little trip through Indiana this weekend. we did about 500 miles between Saturday and Sunday on the motorcycle. Here are some pics. If you ever get the chance to visit Brown County IN. you should!! Its a great place with wonderful scenery

Are there actually some roads with curves in that part of IN? :poke: I'm from MI originally and you have to know where to look to find some curves.

Nukeman
10-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Are there actually some roads with curves in that part of IN? :poke: I'm from MI originally and you have to know where to look to find some curves.Ohh yaa all through Brown County. Drive around the Hoosier National Forrest. It is very curvy and lots of hills. Nothing like TN or KY but it is a very nice ride. With the leaves starting to change it was really nice. There is about 35-40 miles of a loop around the forest that is very scenic. Right in the middle of the loop is the "town" or whatever you want to call it named Story.

Here is a link to their web page...

http://www.storyinn.com/

fj1200
10-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Looks like some good riding unlike the droning I've done on I-65 many times.

Trigg
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

I think I look liked I'd been on a bike for 6 hours in the freezing cold bundled up like an eskimo.