PDA

View Full Version : Virgil's Exit Has Left Paranoia In Its Wake LOL!

Zona
10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Is is just me or has Virgil found a way to slip in the back door?

Dont know who "Virgil" is and I dont believe in sock puppet games. I am me. Zona. :salute:

ConHog
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM

Zona is a douchebag of his own accord. He's not Virgil.

Zona
10-04-2011, 06:27 PM

and Freedom fighter is a total douche on his own and he is ConHog. :coffee:

Zona
10-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Nope, he's from USMB. What's fun though is that one can feel his panic. It is a justified feeling, as Obama's lack of management skills has harmed his standing with Democrats in Congress:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/185275-white-house-kept-dem-sens-hanging-on-phone-

Its cool to be known...I guess. :)

Nukeman
10-04-2011, 06:33 PM

and Freedom fighter is a total douche on his own and he is ConHog. :coffee:

And if you two have problems from another board.. KEEP THEM THERE.. We really don't need your bullshit from other boards spilling over here. Don't know about others but that is why I came here with Jimmy was to get away from the childish bullshit that pervades the other boards....

ConHog
10-04-2011, 06:38 PM
And if you two have problems from another board.. KEEP THEM THERE.. We really don't need your bullshit from other boards spilling over here. Don't know about others but that is why I came here with Jimmy was to get away from the childish bullshit that pervades the other boards....

Please direct your ire elsewhere. I merely pointed out that he wasn't the idiot Virgil.

Nukeman
10-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Please direct your ire elsewhere. I merely pointed out that he wasn't the idiot Virgil.Not ire just observations... If you take as that tough!!!!!

ConHog
10-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Not ire just observations... If you take as that tough!!!!!

And by the same token if you don't like me pointing out that the idiot Zona is NOT the idiot Virgil. Tough.

See how that works?

Missileman
10-04-2011, 07:48 PM

I'm thinking he walked right in the front door with a new ID.

ConHog
10-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm thinking he walked right in the front door with a new ID.

You're wrong. Zona is a lot of things, but he is NOT the idiotic pedophile Virgil who previously posted as BeanerBoy, among other things.

For Zona's benefit. Zona they mistakenly think you are that idiot who used to post on USMB as MaineMan.

Zona is his own idiot.

Little-Acorn
10-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Would you guys please take your insults, chest-thumping and ID-checks to another thread?

Please?

chloe
10-04-2011, 09:26 PM
ID-checks to another thread?

Please?

To be fair Little Acorn , RSR who is Staff is the one questioning who the poster is, Kathianne addressed it.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 04:23 AM
These selected posts were moved from this thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32858-Obama-admin-panicking-quot-screams-and-swears-quot-at-reporter-covering-Fast-and-Furious&p=497372#post497372

chloe
10-05-2011, 09:45 AM
These selected posts were moved form this thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32858-Obama-admin-panicking-quot-screams-and-swears-quot-at-reporter-covering-Fast-and-Furious&p=497372#post497372

Well the title is definately funny:laugh2:

ConHog
10-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I was only trying to clarify that Zona is a lying filthy douchebag like Virgil. But he isn't a pedophile like Virgil. They aren't the same poster.

SassyLady
10-07-2011, 01:34 AM
That's OK ... I thought beanerboy (aka Virgil/Maineman) was also OCA, so I can understand why someone could get confused......perhaps it's because they all get their talking points from the same source.

Gunny
10-07-2011, 04:23 AM
Conhog is correct. Zona is his own idiot, but definitely not MFM. I've had the distinct pleasure of having both on the same board at the same time.:laugh:

ConHog
10-07-2011, 08:14 AM
That's OK ... I thought beanerboy (aka Virgil/Maineman) was also OCA, so I can understand why someone could get confused......perhaps it's because they all get their talking points from the same source.

that place being their asses.