PDA

View Full Version : Zona's Insecure Dxxx-Measuring Thread

Zona
10-02-2011, 07:33 PM
This isn't exactly what I meant when I said I wanted to see your breasts.

You still haven't changed.

This thread was created by removing off-topic posts from another thread. The thread itself was not created by Zona. Gunny

ConHog
10-04-2011, 08:18 PM

Don't be jealous , just because you like retarded Asian chickens.

Zona
10-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Don't be jealous , just because you like retarded Asian chickens.

Mods, this is in reference to my wife. I thought you said no personal family attacks in here...? :rolleyes:

Like I said, you have not changed. Not at all.

ConHog
10-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Mods, this is in reference to my wife. I thought you said no personal family attacks in here...? :rolleyes:

LOL your wife?

Your wife is a retarded Asian chicken? Somehow I doubt that.

Zona
10-04-2011, 10:45 PM
LOL your wife?

Your wife is a retarded Asian chicken? Somehow I doubt that.

We have a past and for you to say retarded Asian here is highly insensitive and I think against the rules in here. How dare you sir.

Gunny
10-04-2011, 10:54 PM

Neither have you. Not a bit.

Gunny
10-04-2011, 10:56 PM

Ummm ... is that so? You refer to your wife as such?

Oh wait .... you're the one that got lynch mob out of using rope as a means of legal execution.:cuckoo:

ConHog
10-04-2011, 10:56 PM
We have a past and for you to say retarded Asian here is highly insensitive and I think against the rules in here. How dare you sir.

I am sorry if I offended any retards. Other than that, what are you babbling about?

Zona
10-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Neither have you. Not a bit.

Its funny. You seem to be the same yourself young man. E-7's are funny and you are such a cute little E-7.

Gunny
10-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Its funny. You seem to be the same yourself young man. E-7's are funny and you are such a cute little E-7.

So are bullshit artists. They provide the rest of entertainment. All you are is proof for the truism that NCO's run the military. Zero's can't do shit but fuck things up like privates.

Now, if you're done, loser ... get back in your f-ing hole and speak when someone raps you on the head with stick and not a moment sooner.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 12:05 AM
So are bullshit artists. They provide the rest of entertainment. All you are is proof for the truism that NCO's run the military. Zero's can't do shit but fuck things up like privates.

Now, if you're done, loser ... get back in your f-ing hole and speak when someone raps you on the head with stick and not a moment sooner.

Hey some of Officers weren't that bad. Of course I came up as a grunt, so I learned who actually ran the Army.

Gunny
10-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Hey some of Officers weren't that bad. Of course I came up as a grunt, so I learned who actually ran the Army.

I didn't use the term "officer". In the Corps, there's a difference between an officer and a zero.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 09:23 AM
I didn't use the term "officer". In the Corps, there's a difference between an officer and a zero.

I feel ya. I just know I tried very hard to be an officer that people respected.

Zona
10-05-2011, 01:42 PM

I know exactly who runs the miltary E-7. Dont get it twisted, I was enlisted myself. I do get a kick out of how much you think you have some authority now though. Sad little man.

Zona
10-05-2011, 01:43 PM

And there is a huge difference between an E-7 and a Gunny.

E-7.

chloe
10-05-2011, 01:48 PM
what the heck? You boys derailed the breasts thread:laugh2:

LuLu
10-06-2011, 02:47 AM
So this thread turned into a dick measuring contest from the US military.:lol:

Gunny
10-06-2011, 08:19 AM
And there is a huge difference between an E-7 and a Gunny.

E-7.

Shit. You don't even know the difference between a lynch mob and handing as a means of execution.

chloe
10-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Lulu has a measuring stick and has volunteered to Judge and declare winner of who is the biggest dick.....who has the....whatevah....she just said she's the referree;)

So boys GO !!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

-fARpKl1Bsc

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Don't u call this a regular jam
I'm gonna rock this land
I'm gonna take this itty bitty world by storm
And I'm just gettin warm
Just like Muhummad Ali they called him Cassius
Watch me bash this beat like a skull
Cuz u know I had beef wit
Why do u riff with me, the maniac psycho
And when I pull out my jammy get ready cuz it might go
BLAAAAW, how ya like me now?
The river will not allow
U to get with, Mr. Smith, dont riff
Listen to my gear shift
I'm blastin, outlastin
Kinda like Shaft, so u could say I'm shaftin
Old English filled my mind
And I came up with a funky rhyme

Breakdown!!!

Shadow boxin when I heard you on the radio (HUUUH!!!)
I just don't know
What made you forget that I was raw?
But now I got a new tour
I'm goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain
Lettin you know that you can't gain, I maintain
Unless ya say my name
Rippin, killin
Diggin and drillin a hole
Pass the Ol' Gold

Shotgun blasts are heard
When I rip and kill, at WILL
The man of the hour, tower of power, I'll devour
I'm gonna tie you up and let you understand
that I'm not your average man
when I got a jammy in my hand
DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!!
Listen to the way I slaaaaay, your crew
Damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage
Destruction, terror, and mayhem
Pass me a sissy so suckas I'll slay him
Farmers (What!!!) Farmers (What!!!)
I'm ready (we're ready!!!)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town (get down!!)
Don't u neva, eva, pull my lever
Cuz I explode
And my nine is easy to load
I gotta thank God
Cuz he gave me the strength to rock
HARD!! knock you out, mama said knock you out

DragonStryk72
10-06-2011, 09:15 AM

This thread was created by removing off-topic posts from another thread. The thread itself was not created by Zona. Gunny

Y'know, I don't even know you at this point, but so far, I'd be embarrassed to admit you're a fellow sailor. You aren't impressing anyone here, nor are you comporting yourself with any degree of dignity. You whine, and apparently you run for the mods at a moment's notice. You need to grow up.

ConHog
10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Lulu has a measuring stick and has volunteered to Judge and declare winner of who is the biggest dick.....who has the....whatevah....she just said she's the referree;)

So boys GO !!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

-fARpKl1Bsc

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

I'm gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Mama said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)

Don't u call this a regular jam
I'm gonna rock this land
I'm gonna take this itty bitty world by storm
And I'm just gettin warm
Just like Muhummad Ali they called him Cassius
Watch me bash this beat like a skull
Cuz u know I had beef wit
Why do u riff with me, the maniac psycho
And when I pull out my jammy get ready cuz it might go
BLAAAAW, how ya like me now?
The river will not allow
U to get with, Mr. Smith, dont riff
Listen to my gear shift
I'm blastin, outlastin
Kinda like Shaft, so u could say I'm shaftin
Old English filled my mind
And I came up with a funky rhyme

Breakdown!!!

Shadow boxin when I heard you on the radio (HUUUH!!!)
I just don't know
What made you forget that I was raw?
But now I got a new tour
I'm goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain
Lettin you know that you can't gain, I maintain
Unless ya say my name
Rippin, killin
Diggin and drillin a hole
Pass the Ol' Gold

Shotgun blasts are heard
When I rip and kill, at WILL
The man of the hour, tower of power, I'll devour
I'm gonna tie you up and let you understand
that I'm not your average man
when I got a jammy in my hand
DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!!
Listen to the way I slaaaaay, your crew
Damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage
Destruction, terror, and mayhem
Pass me a sissy so suckas I'll slay him
Farmers (What!!!) Farmers (What!!!)
I'm ready (we're ready!!!)
I think I'm gonna bomb a town (get down!!)
Don't u neva, eva, pull my lever
Cuz I explode
And my nine is easy to load
I gotta thank God
Cuz he gave me the strength to rock
HARD!! knock you out, mama said knock you out

Lulu has already told me I have the biggest dick she's ever seen. Or maybe what she told me was I AM the biggest dick she's ever seen. She tells it her way, I tell it mine. :laugh:

And Zona is a giant pussy.

chloe
10-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Lulu has already told me I have the biggest dick she's ever seen. Or maybe what she told me was I AM the biggest dick she's ever seen. She tells it her way, I tell it mine. :laugh:

And Zona is a giant pussy.

I think lulu is "sweet" on you......the question is are you & the Mrs SWEET on her?:laugh2:

Ohhh and staying on topic...I am holding judgement on Zona....I mean he might be one of the great ones !!!!!!!!!! wink

ConHog
10-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I think lulu is "sweet" on you......the question is are you & the Mrs SWEET on her?:laugh2:

Ohhh and staying on topic...I am holding judgement on Zona....I mean he might be one of the great ones !!!!!!!!!! wink

Zona most certainly is NOT one of the great ones, unless you are talking about great douche nozzles.

Gunny
10-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Y'know, I don't even know you at this point, but so far, I'd be embarrassed to admit you're a fellow sailor. You aren't impressing anyone here, nor are you comporting yourself with any degree of dignity. You whine, and apparently you run for the mods at a moment's notice. You need to grow up.

As a member of the Department of the Navy, I agree. I know some hardass squids I totally appreciate and respect. He ain't one of them.

ConHog
10-06-2011, 07:15 PM
As a member of the Department of the Navy, I agree. I know some hardass squids I totally appreciate and respect. He ain't one of them.

Are you suggesting that Zona is less than honorable?

私が同意しなければならない、と彼は嫌な、不潔な嘘つきだとは名誉を持っていません

Gunny
10-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Are you suggesting that Zona is less than honorable?

私が同意しなければならない、と彼は嫌な、不潔な嘘つきだとは名誉を持っていません

I'm stating he's less than honest. He tries too hard to play leftwingnut word games without possessing the weapons to engage.

ConHog
10-07-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm stating he's less than honest. He tries too hard to play leftwingnut word games without possessing the weapons to engage.

Personally, I believe honesty and left wing are incompatible anyway.

Jess
10-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Is "dick" a censored word here? Considering that this is a steel cage thread and that everything up to and including the f-bomb is being used in other threads here it seems odd to edit the title of this one thread.

Just sayin' ...

LuLu
10-09-2011, 06:42 PM

Conhog is in love with me, and has told me often. :D

chloe
10-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Conhog is in love with me, and has told me often. :D

I know he tells me often how much he loves you too lulu......he's kind of adorable in the way he whispers sweet nothings about you to me and the wife:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Is "dick" a censored word here? Considering that this is a steel cage thread and that everything up to and including the f-bomb is being used in other threads here it seems odd to edit the title of this one thread.

Just sayin' ...

Was thinking similar when I just noticed this thread...

And speaking of appendages, I've on occasion been compared to a donkey! :coffee:

ConHog
10-09-2011, 06:51 PM

And speaking of appendages, I've on occasion been compared to a donkey! :coffee:

You've been called an ass? Me too. :laugh2:

Gaffer
10-09-2011, 06:51 PM

I don't think an appendage was what they were referring to. :poke:

jimnyc
10-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Speaking of dick jokes....

I think it was Buckwheat who was asked to complete a sentence with the word "dictate" in it, when he replied with "Just earlier today I asked Darla how my dictate!"

ConHog
10-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Where did the subject of this thread run off to. Did he get his little feelers hurt because he wasn't allowed to attack without repercussions and leave?

Gunny
10-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Where did the subject of this thread run off to. Did he get his little feelers hurt because he wasn't allowed to attack without repercussions and leave?

Zona? N-O-O-O-O-O-O ..... not Zona. He would N-E-E-E-E-V-E-R do THAT.:laugh:

ConHog
10-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Zona? N-O-O-O-O-O-O ..... not Zona. He would N-E-E-E-E-V-E-R do THAT.:laugh:

He may have been swept up in an immigration raid. He certainly was terrified of the possibility judging by his posts on the matter.

ConHog
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
So, it appears that Zona has merely ran away from this forum. He is still around, and in fact this very day he emailed me to chastize me about MY behavior and tell some funny stories about he got me good in the past and exposed my lies.

Now I know it would be preferred to keep old shit old, but I have to comment on that one. On another board the pussy Zona droned on for weeks on end that I was lying about my military service and that he would prove it, then for about a week he trolled me in every thread announcing that on the next Friday he would post his proof of said lies. Well Friday rolled around and no proof (no wonder) and no Zona. He bailed on the forum for about a month until I got banned for an unrelated incident (aka drunk mod) at which point he returned claiming that his wife got sick and that's why he was gone for a month and oh yeah out of the kindness of his heart he decided not to expose me after all. :laugh2:

Oh and I forgot to mention that he and another of my stalkers actually called the Arkansas National Guard to try to get me in some sort of trouble with them. They were not so kindly told to fuck off.

Poor Zona has written another check that his ass can't cash and has made for the nearest exit once again.

Abbey Marie
10-13-2011, 08:37 PM
So, it appears that Zona has merely ran away from this forum. He is still around, and in fact this very day he emailed me to chastize me about MY behavior and tell some funny stories about he got me good in the past and exposed my lies.

Now I know it would be preferred to keep old shit old, but I have to comment on that one. On another board the pussy Zona droned on for weeks on end that I was lying about my military service and that he would prove it, then for about a week he trolled me in every thread announcing that on the next Friday he would post his proof of said lies. Well Friday rolled around and no proof (no wonder) and no Zona. He bailed on the forum for about a month until I got banned for an unrelated incident (aka drunk mod) at which point he returned claiming that his wife got sick and that's why he was gone for a month and oh yeah out of the kindness of his heart he decided not to expose me after all. :laugh2:

Ok, I have to ask- drunk mod? :coffee:

ConHog
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Ok, I have to ask- drunk mod? :coffee:

Hell, I'll name names. Dude aka Oddball banned me 5 times on USMB for exactly no reason at all. Each time Gunny would over ride the ban as soon he got online and saw it had happened.

ConHog
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
35 emails and counting from Zona today. What a stalker.

Abbey Marie
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Thought I'd help out:

ConHog
10-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Thought I'd help out:

I already know my measurements. No need to remeasure. :laugh2:

Jess
10-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I already know my measurements. No need to remeasure. :laugh2:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry. That slipped out before I could stop it. :D

ConHog
10-14-2011, 10:37 PM

Maybe Chloe will loan you her copy.;)

Gunny
10-15-2011, 08:20 PM

What kinda pics you need, princess? I thought you'd taken all the ones you wanted ......

Jess
10-15-2011, 08:24 PM
What kinda pics you need, princess? I thought you'd taken all the ones you wanted ......

Pfffft.

I always want to take more. ;)

Jess
10-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Maybe Chloe will loan you her copy.;)

She won't share. Something about it being stuck to her ceiling over her bed ...

ConHog
10-20-2011, 08:41 AM
she won't share. Something about it being stuck to her ceiling over her bed ...

lol