PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Bap Church to picket Steve Jobs' funeral

Little-Acorn
10-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes, the slime never rests.

Funniest part is, they are spreading the word by tweeting their notices from an iPhone.

http://i.imgur.com/5kjVw.jpg

chloe
10-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Is there any funeral they don't picket? It's hard for me to take them serious, and yet in my experiences I have found some of the more mild mannered religious people to be more vicious just veiled in there contempt and hypocritical righteousness. ;)

Noir
10-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Lolololololol.

On a similar note, a friend of a friend had as their Facebook 'So what, steve jobs is dead, didn't do anything for me' sent from Facebook for iPhone' >,>

logroller
10-06-2011, 02:45 PM
prescience [ˈprɛsɪəns]n
knowledge of events before they take place; foreknowledge

--that was really Jobs' genius-- he not only knew what we wanted before we did, but in the case of some, even after they had it.

On the thread topic--I'm guessing Westboro would have picketed the crucifixion of Jesus for His relationship with Mary Magdalene.

10-06-2011, 03:09 PM
So how did he teach sin?

ConHog
10-06-2011, 03:45 PM
I wish those pussies would have shown up at the memorial service of our family friend who was a member of SEAL team 6.

Worthless fucking cowards.

Little-Acorn
10-06-2011, 03:54 PM
I wish those pussies would have shown up at the memorial service of our family friend who was a member of SEAL team 6.

Worthless fucking cowards.

If you had explained yourself to them with a suitable piece of ordinance, I wonder if there's any jury in the country that would have found you guilty.

There's a time and a place for Jury Nullification... and this is one.

ConHog
10-06-2011, 03:59 PM
If you had explained yourself to them with a suitable piece of ordinance, I wonder if there's any jury in the country that would have found you guilty.

There's a time and a place for Jury Nullification... and this is one.

They had threatened to show up. Would have been scary if they had. We had about 20 current Navy SEALS, about 50 other current and former military member. A motorcycle gang from Little Rock, and about 30 police officers in attendance. EVERY one of us was carrying at least one firearm and oh yeah my wife is an assistant district attorney ..............

They made the right decision in not attending.

Thunderknuckles
10-06-2011, 06:03 PM
As to the criticism about her tweeting from an iPhone, Phelps also tweeted this:
"Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"

Zona
10-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Ever notice how they never "protest" a fallen servicemember who was a biker. For some reason, they miss those. One good thing about them is this...left, right, center whatever....EVERYONE hates those assholes.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Ever notice how they never "protest" a fallen servicemember who was a biker. For some reason, they miss those. One good thing about them is this...left, right, center whatever....EVERYONE hates those assholes.

Bikers in general but especially ex-military bikers have been the most active in drowning those bastards out. I've asked for some cooperation with people right here for the same but was met with ridicule and disdain. That was very telling to me as to the genuine character of those that were so hateful to me and those that could or would not stand up with me in my plea for collective cooperation in opposition to the Westboro bunch.

Psychoblues

red states rule
10-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Bikers in general but especially ex-military bikers have been the most active in drowning those bastards out. I've asked for some cooperation with people right here for the same but was met with ridicule and disdain. That was very telling to me as to the genuine character of those that were so hateful to me and those that could or would not stand up with me in my plea for collective cooperation in opposition to the Westboro bunch.

Psychoblues

You mean this thread PB?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?29969-Missouri-Town-Turns-Out-To-Keep-Phelps-Clan-Away-From-Soldier’s-Funeral

There is not ONE person on this board who sided wth these pigs. Once again, you feel you have to lie about the people here to try and score a lame political point; and throw yourself a pity party at the same time