PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV....yeah yeah I know You ALL hate that trash....but Ryan & Tatum O neal

chloe
10-06-2011, 01:16 PM
have lured me in today....there's a marathon of the Ryan & Tatum O Neal show and after each episode I say ok....Im gonna turn the tv off after this one but then they leave it on a cliffhanger.

They are both in therapy separately, but tatum got to visit her dad ryans therapy in the last episode WHEW ( I hate my father kinda shit) I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Now she is telling Ryan that his grandson hates him and blames him for Tatums former heroin addiction....

They remind me of my own real dad and sister except they are rich and famous....:laugh2:

Tatum LOATHES Farrah because farrah stole her daddy.....

The other reality shows I like are Survivor & Big Brother

Now I suspect NOBODY at this board is going to admit they like a reality show except me but on the slim chance Im wrong what ones do you like?

Abbey Marie
10-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Families crying over their relationships in therapy is def. not my cup of tea, Chloe. :)

Here's mine:
Several of the cooking competition shows
Big Break on the Golf channel
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Pawn Stars
And my most guilty pleasure: Real Housewives of New York.

sundaydriver
10-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Once in a while I do watch a little of Pawn Stars ( to see what people bring in) Pickers ( to see where they go & what they find) and Auction Hunters (for the same reasons).

It does seem being on most of the reality shows causes a lot of relationship problems and gives the people a huge sense of entitlements as we are now "celebrities" and can never go back to a normal life and lower themselves to being a laughing stock by willing to do almost anything to make get a TV appearance.

chloe
10-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Families crying over their relationships in therapy is def. not my cup of tea, Chloe. :)

Here's mine:
Several of the cooking competition shows
Big Break on the Golf channel
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Pawn Stars
And my most guilty pleasure: Real Housewives of New York.

I love that show I am not sure which one I watched on a marathon but I think it was New Jersey.

Do you like Hell's Kitchen? My cousin is a chef and I always think he should go on it:laugh2:

chloe
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Once in a while I do watch a little of Pawn Stars ( to see what people bring in) Pickers ( to see where they go & what they find) and Auction Hunters (for the same reasons).

It does seem being on most of the reality shows causes a lot of relationship problems and gives the people a huge sense of entitlements as we are now "celebrities" and can never go back to a normal life and lower themselves to being a laughing stock by willing to do almost anything to make get a TV appearance.

I like that show too, me and both my daughters like the antiques sroad show as well.

chloe
10-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Tatum & Ryan had a beautfiful hallmark moment in therapy and yeah I welled up with tears....SO WHAT !!!!:laugh2:

Gunny
10-07-2011, 05:00 AM
have lured me in today....there's a marathon of the Ryan & Tatum O Neal show and after each episode I say ok....Im gonna turn the tv off after this one but then they leave it on a cliffhanger.

They are both in therapy separately, but tatum got to visit her dad ryans therapy in the last episode WHEW ( I hate my father kinda shit) I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Now she is telling Ryan that his grandson hates him and blames him for Tatums former heroin addiction....

They remind me of my own real dad and sister except they are rich and famous....:laugh2:

Tatum LOATHES Farrah because farrah stole her daddy.....

The other reality shows I like are Survivor & Big Brother

Now I suspect NOBODY at this board is going to admit they like a reality show except me but on the slim chance Im wrong what ones do you like?

I really DO hate them and have watched only part of one once. The only ones I like are the ones that have been canceled.

ConHog
10-07-2011, 09:20 AM
I really DO hate them and have watched only part of one once. The only ones I like are the ones that have been canceled.

Do you watch TopShot? Definitely would think you'd like that show.

chloe
10-07-2011, 09:34 AM
I really do love them.

I think they are what soap operas were to housewives in the 1950's & 60's. Women loved watching soap operas but pretended not to LOL.

Then by the 70's 80's men were watching them too.

At any rate since I do like reality shows feel free to tell me about the ones you like and i will check them out.;)

revelarts
10-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I thought Ryan and Tatum Oniel were dead?!!

Noir
10-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Well ive no idea who or what any of that's about xD

I did away with my TV last year, all that would want to watch (QI, have I got news for you, Dr. who, TedTalks and random BBC four doucumentries) are all viewable from my iMac to watch Anytime.

Oh, and as of lastnight, NHL games live, only $19.95 per month for the season means free streaming of all the games, highlight reels etc! though it did mean I didn't get to bed til past 6am lastnight, damn Canucks taking it to penalties >,>

Binky
10-08-2011, 09:30 AM

I like all of those as well. I get a kick out of seeing what they find etc. However, I also like Biggest Loser because I like watching the journey people take to lose the weight. And Survivor is my favorite one. It never ceases to amaze me that some people will whine and get all distraught about having to struggle thru the games and drama. Well, holy friggin' duh......You'd think those contestants would've watched enough of the show to realize they are going to have heavy workouts in some fashion. And that they are going to be tested daily on their stamina to handle living in the environments they will be in for months. If they hate doing x,y or z, then why the hell did they sign up for the show? LOLOLOLOLOL! Boneheads. But I guess a lot of them thought they were all that and would go right in gracing everyone with their presence winning the big prize at the end. Please.....................LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh... and I really love Dancing with the Stars. I get a kick out of watching their progress and what moves they come up with.

Binky
10-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Do you watch TopShot? Definitely would think you'd like that show.

I've watched that show two or three times because my hubby was watching it. Really not my cup of tea. The guy who heads the show, Colby, was a contestant on Survivor several years ago. Not sure if he won or not as I don't keep up with the winners.

Binky
10-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Tatum & Ryan had a beautfiful hallmark moment in therapy and yeah I welled up with tears....SO WHAT !!!!:laugh2:

I never got into either of them. The only thing I can recall him doing that was worth a crapola was Peyton Place back in the 60's with Mia Farrow. And as far as Tatum goes, I can't recall anything. Funny how all these "has been" stars jump at the chance to be on some reality show just to keep their names out there and whining, whining, whining. Disgusting.

chloe
10-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I never got into either of them. The only thing I can recall him doing that was worth a crapola was Peyton Place back in the 60's with Mia Farrow. And as far as Tatum goes, I can't recall anything. Funny how all these "has been" stars jump at the chance to be on some reality show just to keep their names out there and whining, whining, whining. Disgusting.

Ryan's still in love with farrah, oh you never watched paper moon? I am surprized boo. tatum was the youngest star to win an oscar. I found them both quite charming in the reality show and the love they have and family bond is endearing.:salute:

chloe
10-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I like all of those as well. I get a kick out of seeing what they find etc. However, I also like Biggest Loser because I like watching the journey people take to lose the weight. And Survivor is my favorite one. It never ceases to amaze me that some people will whine and get all distraught about having to struggle thru the games and drama. Well, holy friggin' duh......You'd think those contestants would've watched enough of the show to realize they are going to have heavy workouts in some fashion. And that they are going to be tested daily on their stamina to handle living in the environments they will be in for months. If they hate doing x,y or z, then why the hell did they sign up for the show? LOLOLOLOLOL! Boneheads. But I guess a lot of them thought they were all that and would go right in gracing everyone with their presence winning the big prize at the end. Please.....................LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh... and I really love Dancing with the Stars. I get a kick out of watching their progress and what moves they come up with.

I liked so you think you can dance but I havent watched it in a long time.

Binky
10-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Ryan's still in love with farrah, oh you never watched paper moon? I am surprized boo. tatum was the youngest star to win an oscar. I found them both quite charming in the reality show and the love they have and family bond is endearing.:salute:

I saw Paper Moon when it first came out decades ago, but I don't remember a thing about it. I know he is still in love with Farrah and it's too bad they couldn't make their marriage work. It's a shame for sure.

Binky
10-09-2011, 09:59 AM
I liked so you think you can dance but I havent watched it in a long time.

I watched a few episodes of it but didn't hold my attention.

chloe
10-09-2011, 11:14 AM
I watched a few episodes of it but didn't hold my attention.

I like when they dance salsa and hip hop.....speaking of that hows your zumba going? You will be glad to know I signed up for it.....it's going to kill me woman:laugh2: