PDA

View Full Version : How bad is the paranoia getting?

Little-Acorn
10-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Want to see how bad the paranoia of the Left is getting?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM5010103001P?prdNo=2&blockNo=27&blockType=G27

These are a set of SCREWDRIVERS.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Want to see how bad the paranoia of the Left is getting?

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM5010103001P?prdNo=2&blockNo=27&blockType=G27

These are a set of SCREWDRIVERS.

Not exactly. They are a set of specialized gunsmith tools and can be used for dangerous and illegal purposes. I think your complaint is that there are certain locations to which these kits cannot be shipped. Is that paranoia? I think not, but it is the work of communities that desire to properly look after available materials. That ad doesn't say anything about whether or not you could own these tools but only that the communities and the entire state of New Jersey don't want them shipped via mail order to them.

Sheesh, la. You getting about as bad as rsr for telling lies, misrepresenting everything you read and taking everything as some sort of attack on your rights. There is some paranoia going on here but it ain't coming from the left.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Not exactly. They are a set of specialized gunsmith tools and can be used for dangerous and illegal purposes. I think your complaint is that there are certain locations to which these kits cannot be shipped. Is that paranoia? I think not, but it is the work of communities that desire to properly look after available materials. That ad doesn't say anything about whether or not you could own these tools but only that the communities and the entire state of New Jersey don't want them shipped via mail order to them.

Sheesh, la. You getting about as bad as rsr for telling lies, misrepresenting everything you read and taking everything as some sort of attack on your rights. There is some paranoia going on here but it ain't coming from the left.

Psychoblues

Holy shit. So now you advocate making anything that COULD be used for dangerous or illegal purposes illegal?

First of all, you do realize that as an American I have the right to do dangerous things , right? I LOVE skydiving. Pretty damned dangerous, but I love it, would you outlaw THAT?

Second of all, nearly any time COULD be used for illegal purposes. Do you drive a car? Oops, you could use that to drink and drive , you better get rid of that. Do you have any alcohol in your house? Oops better dump that down the sink, it could be used to get minors drunk. Do you have a penis? Oops, better cut that off, could be used for rape................

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Holy shit. So now you advocate making anything that COULD be used for dangerous or illegal purposes illegal?

First of all, you do realize that as an American I have the right to do dangerous things , right? I LOVE skydiving. Pretty damned dangerous, but I love it, would you outlaw THAT?

Second of all, nearly any time COULD be used for illegal purposes. Do you drive a car? Oops, you could use that to drink and drive , you better get rid of that. Do you have any alcohol in your house? Oops better dump that down the sink, it could be used to get minors drunk. Do you have a penis? Oops, better cut that off, could be used for rape................

Don't put words in my mouth, bitch. You can do as you please until my nose starts which is where your freedom ends. These communities and in the case of the state of New Jersey have determined that for their own purposes they do not allow the shipping to them via mail order of this kit in the Sears catalog. Sears is cooperating by putting potential customers on notice that their order may not reach them. What was your part in the legislative processes in these communities, ch? I imagine nothing. Like la, you're just shitting your britches about all this.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Don't put words in my mouth, bitch. You can do as you please until my nose starts which is where your freedom ends. These communities and in the case of the state of New Jersey have determined that for their own purposes they do not allow the shipping to them via mail order of this kit in the Sears catalog. Sears is cooperating by putting potential customers on notice that their order may not reach them. What was your part in the legislative processes in these communities, ch? I imagine nothing. Like la, you're just shitting your britches about all this.

Psychoblues

First , you are wrong, my rights do not end where my nose ends (by the way in YOUR case that would be a long way away from your face Pinocchio) my rights end where they start to infringe on the rights of others, and not a moment before.

Now please tell me two things.

1. How having this tool kit shipped to your home could POSSIBLY infringe on the rights of another person

and

2. What legitimate purpose would it serve to outlaw having these items shipped to your home (or business.) They could be used for illegal activities isn't good enough.

jimnyc
10-07-2011, 04:21 PM

Psychoblues

So, you don't mind what a state government does, so long as they are acting in what they think might be in the best interest and safety of their citizens?

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 04:27 PM
First , you are wrong, my rights do not end where my nose ends (by the way in YOUR case that would be a long way away from your face Pinocchio) my rights end where they start to infringe on the rights of others, and not a moment before.

Now please tell me two things.

1. How having this tool kit shipped to your home could POSSIBLY infringe on the rights of another person

and

2. What legitimate purpose would it serve to outlaw having these items shipped to your home (or business.) They could be used for illegal activities isn't good enough.

You don't read well, do you, bitch? I said that your rights end where MY nose starts. Now even though a kid would understand better without the belligerence and hatefulness of your questions I'll try to answer them anyway.

1. It would infringe on the rights of the community in which they are being shipped but have exercised via legislation to ban such shipment, whether you like it or not. Sears is the good player in this regard.

2. I have no clue what you're trying to ask here. Are you drinking or still just shitting in your pants?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 04:35 PM
So, you don't mind what a state government does, so long as they are acting in what they think might be in the best interest and safety of their citizens?

We could stay up for days arguing that question, jim, but the citizens of the communities and state that are in question have obviously given at least tacit approval of the restrictions. At least Sears Roebuck believes that. And I do, too.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 04:36 PM
You don't read well, do you, bitch? I said that your rights end where MY nose starts. Now even though a kid would understand better without the belligerence and hatefulness of your questions I'll try to answer them anyway.

1. It would infringe on the rights of the community in which they are being shipped but have exercised via legislation to ban such shipment, whether you like it or not. Sears is the good player in this regard.

2. I have no clue what you're trying to ask here. Are you drinking or still just shitting in your pants?

Psychoblues

Oh , I see. You believe that corporations shouldn't have rights, but communities should. LOL

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh , I see. You believe that corporations shouldn't have rights, but communities should. LOL

I have never said that corporations shouldn't have rights, ch. Where do you get that shit? Pull it of your asshole? Obviously this is way too complicated a subject for you to interject yourself. Find a t-ball game somewhere.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 05:55 PM
I have never said that corporations shouldn't have rights, ch. Where do you get that shit? Pull it of your asshole? Obviously this is way too complicated a subject for you to interject yourself. Find a t-ball game somewhere.

Psychoblues

Umm you said EXACTLY that in the thread concerning political donations by corporations, you damn fool.

By the way , I see you're avoiding the question of what over riding concern is met by banning the shipment of screwdrivers?

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Umm you said EXACTLY that in the thread concerning political donations by corporations, you damn fool.

By the way , I see you're avoiding the question of what over riding concern is met by banning the shipment of screwdrivers?

I have not avoided anything concerning any shipment of screwdrivers and I repeat, I have NEVER said that corporations don't have rights. If you can demonstrate otherwise I'm game for listening. But, the truth is, you're just a damned liar as I would NEVER make such a ridiculous comment and I have never believed for a moment that corporations don't have rights. We may disagree as to where the rights of a business entity (re: corporation) starts and stops but it certainly, as a legal means of recognizing business while holding it's management and stockholders harmless in most cases, has rights.

Smell that? Still shitting your pants.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I have not avoided anything concerning any shipment of screwdrivers and I repeat, I have NEVER said that corporations don't have rights. If you can demonstrate otherwise I'm game for listening. But, the truth is, you're just a damned liar as I would NEVER make such a ridiculous comment and I have never believed for a moment that corporations don't have rights. We may disagree as to where the rights of a business entity (re: corporation) starts and stops but it certainly, as a legal means of recognizing business while holding it's management and stockholders harmless in most cases, has rights.

Smell that? Still shitting your pants.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

More deflection.

I'll ask again. What over riding reason to governments have for intruding on peoples' rights to have screwdrivers to their homes/businesses?

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 10:18 PM
More deflection.

I'll ask again. What over riding reason to governments have for intruding on peoples' rights to have screwdrivers to their homes/businesses?

No deflection whatsoever. You must have shit plum up to your eyeballs as I can't make it any plainer. The communities/constituencies decide, the government simply works out the details, puts it in writing and thus into law. And again, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I don't think you live in any of these places but even you do it looks like you've been out numbered or at least out maneuvered. Now, that's a novel example of living in America, isn't it?

Sheesh. Want some cheese to go with that whine? And we still aren't talking about conventional screwdrivers here. Just more fearmongering and paranoia from the right.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 10:27 PM
No deflection whatsoever. You must have shit plum up to your eyeballs as I can't make it any plainer. The communities/constituencies decide, the government simply works out the details, puts it in writing and thus into law. And again, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I don't think you live in any of these places but even you do it looks like you've been out numbered or at least out maneuvered. Now, that's a novel example of living in America, isn't it?

Sheesh. Want some cheese to go with that whine? And we still aren't talking about conventional screwdrivers here. Just more fearmongering and paranoia from the right.

Psychoblues

You fucking retard. The ENTIRE point of the US Constitution is that the majority can not take away the rights of the minority without a damned good reason. So I ask you again, what is that reason?

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 11:10 PM
You fucking retard. The ENTIRE point of the US Constitution is that the majority can not take away the rights of the minority without a damned good reason. So I ask you again, what is that reason?

You fucking retard, that's why I qualified my answer to you. I have not been involved in the particular politics of formulating this legislation in these communities but if their citizens have a bitch I think I'll just let them work it out. All things considered, however, I would think they would be looking for additional legislation to keep professional tools like that from remaining in the possession of idiots, fools and nuts like you. And don't even pull that Constitutional bullshit on me. It is YOU that doesn't have a clue as to what it means to be an American or what that document is all about.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 11:16 PM
You fucking retard, that's why I qualified my answer to you. I have not been involved in the particular politics of formulating this legislation in these communities but if their citizens have a bitch I think I'll just let them work it out. All things considered, however, I would think they would be looking for additional legislation to keep professional tools like that from remaining in the possession of idiots, fools and nuts like you. And don't even pull that Constitutional bullshit on me. It is YOU that doesn't have a clue as to what it means to be an American or what that document is all about.

Psychoblues

Can someone translate this latest PB bullshit into English for me?

You want to debate the COTUS with me? Sober up and give it a whirl boy. Laughable that you actually believe the bullshit you spout.

Little-Acorn
10-07-2011, 11:22 PM
More deflection.

Still haven't learned to not feed the trolls, I see.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Can someone translate this latest PB bullshit into English for me?

You want to debate the COTUS with me? Sober up and give it a whirl boy. Laughable that you actually believe the bullshit you spout.

I'll take that as an admission from you that I just handed your ass to you in a hand basket. If you want to debate the COTUS I suggest you start a thread for that purpose. This thread is about the right being so freaking paranoid and fearmongering about legislation and legal compliance that they don't and probably won' ever understand. The left has similar issues. But we're talking about this one right now.

Now, start your thread concerning the COTUS. It's already been debated and even changed since the very days it was written and eventually became our most precious document, but you go ahead and show me what you have. I don't think you have anything at all but hot air.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 11:53 PM
I'll take that as an admission from you that I just handed your ass to you in a hand basket. If you want to debate the COTUS I suggest you start a thread for that purpose. This thread is about the right being so freaking paranoid and fearmongering about legislation and legal compliance that they don't and probably won' ever understand. The left has similar issues. But we're talking about this one right now.

Now, start your thread concerning the COTUS. It's already been debated and even changed since the very days it was written and eventually became our most precious document, but you go ahead and show me what you have. I don't think you have anything at all but hot air.

Psychoblues

No this thread is about the whacko left just limiting a right without any logical reason for doing so, let alone a LEGITIMATE concern. If there were a real reason you would have given it by now, but all you can come up with is "umm duh , some people don't want others to, so that's good enough." Well , no it's not.

And the fact that you try to pretend like it isn't about the COTUS just shows how ignorant you are.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 12:01 AM
No this thread is about the whacko left just limiting a right without any logical reason for doing so, let alone a LEGITIMATE concern. If there were a real reason you would have given it by now, but all you can come up with is "umm duh , some people don't want others to, so that's good enough." Well , no it's not.

And the fact that you try to pretend like it isn't about the COTUS just shows how ignorant you are.

Soooooooo, these communities have to get the permissions of you and la before they can pass legislation? I see, I see. And, how does that make you feel?

You freaking nut.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Soooooooo, these communities have to get the permissions of you and la before they can pass legislation? I see, I see. And, how does that make you feel?

You freaking nut.

Psychoblues

So you have no problem with unconstitutional laws.

Hmmm funny thing is I'd be willing to bet that you were screaming about AZ "illegally" checking ID when they passed their new law earlier in the year. I won't bother searching, I KNOW you were.

You're so transparent that it is pathetic.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 12:19 AM
So you have no problem with unconstitutional laws.

Hmmm funny thing is I'd be willing to bet that you were screaming about AZ "illegally" checking ID when they passed their new law earlier in the year. I won't bother searching, I KNOW you were.

You're so transparent that it is pathetic.

Sooooooo, now you think community legislation on firearms and firearm accessories has something to do with Arizona immigration law? I see, I see. And how does that make you feel?

You freaking nut.

Psychoblues

darin
10-08-2011, 07:42 AM
I suppose PB would support banning all cars. Because "in the wrong hands" cars could kill people. Based on what I read here, PB would likely support banning OTHER PEOPLE, too. I mean, based on PB's the 'argument of the facts' (which is MOSTLY absent here), PEOPLE, in the wrong hands, can be used to kill other people.

ConHog
10-08-2011, 01:23 PM
I suppose PB would support banning all cars. Because "in the wrong hands" cars could kill people. Based on what I read here, PB would likely support banning OTHER PEOPLE, too. I mean, based on PB's the 'argument of the facts' (which is MOSTLY absent here), PEOPLE, in the wrong hands, can be used to kill other people.

I've already suggested PB hustle on down and get himself castrated, because his penis COULD be used to rape .

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 01:51 PM

Please demonstrate in any way your feeble mind is capable how anything you said in that post is relevant in any way to this conversation. I support another community's right to regulate itself in most ways it see's fit and that's what I have been saying from the get go. You copying ch's ideas and lies ain't helping the conversation any. We'll go back to my first post in this thread. There is some paranoia going on here but it ain't coming from the left.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Please demonstrate in any way your feeble mind is capable how anything you said in that post is relevant in any way to this conversation. I support another community's right to regulate itself in most ways it see's fit and that's what I have been saying from the get go. You copying ch's ideas and lies ain't helping the conversation any. We'll go back to my first post in this thread. There is some paranoia going on here but it ain't coming from the left.

Psychoblues

Why do you support it? You support a government just being able to pass laws with no basis for doing so? What is yourcompelling reasoning behind saying this is a good thing?

The government MUST have a sound reason for limiting freedom. PERIOD.

What if the Boston city council just decided to outlaw strawberry ice cream. Would you get on here and support that decision?

It isn't even about the damned screwdrivers, it's about the idea that the government could just out of the blue decide they don't want people doing something, with no compelling reason to do so.

That is the part you are ignoring, there MUST be a COMPELLING reason to limit a freedom. For instance, you don't have the right to drink and drive, because the COMPELLING reason is that you are likely to get in an accident. So that freedom can be limited.

What is your COMPELLING reason here? You just keep saying " I support local government's passing laws"

Are you a complete idiot, or are you just dishonestly refusing to acknowledge the valid point?

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Why do you support it? You support a government just being able to pass laws with no basis for doing so? What is yourcompelling reasoning behind saying this is a good thing?

The government MUST have a sound reason for limiting freedom. PERIOD.

What if the Boston city council just decided to outlaw strawberry ice cream. Would you get on here and support that decision?

It isn't even about the damned screwdrivers, it's about the idea that the government could just out of the blue decide they don't want people doing something, with no compelling reason to do so.

That is the part you are ignoring, there MUST be a COMPELLING reason to limit a freedom. For instance, you don't have the right to drink and drive, because the COMPELLING reason is that you are likely to get in an accident. So that freedom can be limited.

What is your COMPELLING reason here? You just keep saying " I support local government's passing laws"

Are you a complete idiot, or are you just dishonestly refusing to acknowledge the valid point?

Oh my. You assume and interject so much it's boring trying to talk with you. You need to explain your foundations for the claims you are now making as they certainly have nothing to do with me, the abilities of communities to self govern or the rights of citizens to demand certain restrictions within their own communities and do so without the 100% support of the population or you.

Jerk.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh my. You assume and interject so much it's boring trying to talk with you. You need to explain your foundations for the claims you are now making as they certainly have nothing to do with me, the abilities of communities to self govern or the rights of citizens to demand certain restrictions within their own communities and do so without the 100% support of the population or you.

Jerk.

Psychoblues

So, absolute refusal to address the question huh?

I'll ask again.

What compelling reason does the community have for this law?

Little-Acorn
10-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Sigh.

28 posts and counting... and only three of them anywhere near on topic, thanks to yet another hijacking and purse fight between PB and ConHog.

Maybe if you two got a room where the rest of us didn't have to watch and listen to you go at it, we could get some actual ON-TOPIC discussion done?

But that's not what you want out of this thread, is it.

ConHog
10-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Sigh.

28 posts and counting... and only three of them anywhere near on topic, thanks to yet another hijacking and purse fight between PB and ConHog.

Maybe if you two got a room where the rest of us didn't have to watch and listen to you go at it, we could get some actual ON-TOPIC discussion done?

But that's not what you want out of this thread, is it.

LA - That's some bullshit right there. Read my post directly above yours. I am TRYING to get PB to answer my on topic question, he instead deflects. If you're going to call someone out, call out the right person.

jimnyc
10-08-2011, 07:10 PM
We could stay up for days arguing that question, jim, but the citizens of the communities and state that are in question have obviously given at least tacit approval of the restrictions. At least Sears Roebuck believes that. And I do, too.

Psychoblues

The states in question are: NJ, CT, IL, MI, TN, FL, NYC, Philly (I believe NJ is the one that covers the entire state where the others are specific cities). Can you show me votes and/or similar in any of these locations where the people felt the need to be protected from such a product? If these citizens gave their approval, surely there are records.

I'm sure law forbids them to ship to those areas and I think it's more than likely democrat areas that are just taking away even more rights.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 07:14 PM
LA - That's some bullshit right there. Read my post directly above yours. I am TRYING to get PB to answer my on topic question, he instead deflects. If you're going to call someone out, call out the right person.

Not hardly, piss ant. Throughout the thread I have done all I can to defend the rights of communities to self govern and to defend the right of Sears to refuse to ship items to communities that do not welcome them. I have also tried to demonstrate the fallacy of the "paranoid left" bullshit. Sears includes in their ad for a particular specialized tool kit that it will not ship to various communities in order to comply with the community's wishes. Some reichwingnut jumps up and hollers "leftwing paranoia". I think not. It appears to me that reichwingnut paranoia is in abundance in this case. I have tried to keep the messages on topic. It is you, ch, that wants to drag it down to your pitiful personal attacks. That's sad, just sad.

Psychoblues

darin
10-08-2011, 07:17 PM

Psychoblues

So, absolute refusal to address the question huh?

I'll ask again.

What compelling reason does the community have for this law?

What purpose would it serve? Honestly, just as ConHog demonstrated above, you don't answer questions to your own words. you change the subject, and when called on that, you simple resort to flaming. Any 6 year old understand my post.

jimnyc
10-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Not exactly. They are a set of specialized gunsmith tools and can be used for dangerous and illegal purposes.

Btw - this set is specifically designed for airsoft/paintball guns. Been voluntarily shot by them thousands of times. There is really no purpose for these areas to prohibit people from buying/shipping these things. NYC also outlaws buying/shipping of slingshots. The people have not asked for this "protection" from our local governments, it's liberal crapheads once again thinking they will save us from ourselves while digging away at more and more rights.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 07:32 PM
What purpose would it serve? Honestly, just as ConHog demonstrated above, you don't answer questions to your own words. you change the subject, and when called on that, you simple resort to flaming. Any 6 year old understand my post.

You're the jerk throwing out the insults, dimpals. Now you're intertwining completely different conversations and trying to defend yourself, quite incompetently, I might add.

Now, just what have I said in this conversation that is simple unprovoked flaming? I'll be hearing crickets chirping on that one. I asked you a simple question. You refuse, like ch, to answer other than trying to deflect with lies towards me. Very telling, very telling. There is help for you dimpals, but you have to seek it.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 07:34 PM
You're the jerk throwing out the insults, dimpals. Now you're intertwining completely different conversations and trying to defend yourself, quite incompetently, I might add.

Now, just what have I said in this conversation that is simple unprovoked flaming? I'll be hearing crickets chirping on that one. I asked you a simple question. You refuse, like ch, to answer other than trying to deflect with lies towards me. Very telling, very telling. Their is help for you dimpals, but you have to seek it.

Psychoblues

I ask again.

What compelling reason did the governments in question have for outlawing the receiving of these items through the mail?

It's as simple question PB, answer it.

Missileman
10-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Not exactly. They are a set of specialized gunsmith tools and can be used for dangerous and illegal purposes.

The Craftsman claw hammer can be used by a burglar for the purposes of breaking and entering, an undertaking that is inarguably dangerous and illegal. Why do you suppose there's no restriction on the shipping of hammers to the areas in question? Could it be that liberal gun control shills freaked out when they saw the word "gun" in the name of the tool set?

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 08:11 PM
The states in question are: NJ, CT, IL, MI, TN, FL, NYC, Philly (I believe NJ is the one that covers the entire state where the others are specific cities). Can you show me votes and/or similar in any of these locations where the people felt the need to be protected from such a product? If these citizens gave their approval, surely there are records.

I'm sure law forbids them to ship to those areas and I think it's more than likely democrat areas that are just taking away even more rights.

The OP suggests a paranoia on the part of the left. Sears simply suggests a warning to it's customers that they cannot ship to certain locations. I don't and have never claimed to know a damned thing about the politics or the legislation in any of these locations other than to say that Sears will not ship to them. You want vote counts? Chase that snipe on your own. Sears is complying with the wishes of specific communities. Some reichwingnuts get all strung out over that. So, where is the paranoia? The OP is very typical reichwing fearmongering. It's all you have.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 08:15 PM
The OP suggests a paranoia on the part of the left. Sears simply suggests a warning to it's customers that they cannot ship to certain locations. I don't and have never claimed to know a damned thing about the politics or the legislation in any of these locations other than to say that Sears will not ship to them. You want vote counts? Chase that snipe on your own. Sears is complying with the wishes of specific communities. Some reichwingnuts get all strung out over that. So, where is the paranoia? The OP is very typical reichwing fearmongering. It's all you have.

Psychoblues

Not sure if serious.

Do you REALLY think this thread is about what SEARS is doing, or do you think it is about laws? You do realize that SEARS doesn't pass laws right?

I'll bet you a thousand dollars that if SEARS has started a company policy that stated "we won't ship tools to people" the OP would have simply made note of that and stated that he would do business with another company. Because AS a private company, SEARS has the right to do whatever it wants in regards to selling its merchandise (well except in regards to the unconstitutional civil rights act.) But that is NOT what this thread is about.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 08:16 PM
The Craftsman claw hammer can be used by a burglar for the purposes of breaking and entering, an undertaking that is inarguably dangerous and illegal. Why do you suppose there's no restriction on the shipping of hammers to the areas in question? Could it be that liberal gun control shills freaked out when they saw the word "gun" in the name of the tool set?

Go back to the playground you escaped from, mm. We are not talking about claw hammers here. You seem to know more than anyone else here about why these locations forbid shipments to them of the kits in question. Please share with us what you KNOW. I really don't give a fuck what you think. I've already heard all that.

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Go back to the playground you escaped from, mm. We are not talking about claw hammers here. You seem to know more than anyone else here about why these locations forbid shipments to them of the kits in question. Please share with us what you KNOW. I really don't give a fuck what you think. I've already heard all that.

Psychoblues

You were the one who tried to justify the shipping ban with the "dangerous and illegal" tag. First you never bothered to explain exactly how a screwdriver can only be used for dangerous and illegal purposes, second, what sets that particular screwdriver apart from any other screwdriver, and now, you can't explain how another tool with the same potential for dangerous and illegal purposes manages to escape a shipping ban to these communities so concerned about the safety of their citizens. You're batting a whopping zero.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Not sure if serious.

Do you REALLY think this thread is about what SEARS is doing, or do you think it is about laws? You do realize that SEARS doesn't pass laws right?

I'll bet you a thousand dollars that if SEARS has started a company policy that stated "we won't ship tools to people" the OP would have simply made note of that and stated that he would do business with another company. Because AS a private company, SEARS has the right to do whatever it wants in regards to selling its merchandise (well except in regards to the unconstitutional civil rights act.) But that is NOT what this thread is about.

If this were a court and I were the judge I would charge you with contempt and put your ass in jail for an undetermined amount of time or until the local administrators would determine for me that you have basic understanding of simple criterion. If released and you came before me again demonstrating what you have thus far in this conversation I would charge you once more and suggest a combination of administrators, tutors and psychiatrists.

I don't think I'll be taking any "bets" from you but obviously you think this thread is about something that I don't. Please share.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 08:36 PM
If this were a court and I were the judge I would charge you with contempt and put your ass in jail for an undetermined amount of time or until the local administrators would determine for me that you have basic understanding of simple criterion. If released and you came before me again demonstrating what you have thus far in this conversation I would charge you once more and suggest a combination of administrators, tutors and psychiatrists.

I don't think I'll be taking any "bets" from you but obviously you think this thread is about something that I don't. Please share.

Psychoblues

And if it were up to me, you would be banned from this thread until such time as you could convince me that you actually wished to take place in a conversation. All you want to do is call names and run from questions that are asked.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 08:40 PM
You were the one who tried to justify the shipping ban with the "dangerous and illegal" tag. First you never bothered to explain exactly how a screwdriver can only be used for dangerous and illegal purposes, second, what sets that particular screwdriver apart from any other screwdriver, and now, you can't explain how another tool with the same potential for dangerous and illegal purposes manages to escape a shipping ban to these communities so concerned about the safety of their citizens. You're batting a whopping zero.

If you will read the post with a bit more objectivity and reasoning you might know that I don't have to explain a damned thing about how these communities view these items. I've already said that I played no part whatsoever in any of the legislation. Go back to post one in the conversation and we'll start from there except I will not repeat anything to you. Your finder works like my own.

You are so full of it, mm. You're it.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 08:42 PM
And if it were up to me, you would be banned from this thread until such time as you could convince me that you actually wished to take place in a conversation. All you want to do is call names and run from questions that are asked.

I've answered the questions and I've absorbed a few names myself, ch. Want some cheese to go with that whine?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 08:43 PM
If you will read the post with a bit more objectivity and reasoning you might know that I don't have to explain a damned thing about how these communities view these items. I've already said that I played no part whatsoever in any of the legislation. Go back to post one in the conversation and we'll start from there except I will not repeat anything to you. Your finder works like my own.

Psychoblues

Translation:

"I'm an idiot who will spout off opinions and then not defend them in anyway"

What a clown you are PB.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Translation:

"I'm an idiot who will spout off opinions and then not defend them in anyway"

What a clown you are PB.

Counter translation: Psycho has kicked my ass to the curb so many times I'm just worn out.

I have no clue as to why you so resent the freedoms of others that you would go to this extent and tell so many lies in order to hide your own ignorance's. You really suck in competent and honest debating skills, ch.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Counter translation: Psycho has kicked my ass to the curb so many times I'm just worn out.

I have no clue as to why you so resent the freedoms of others that you would go to this extent and tell so many lies in order to hide your own ignorance's. You really suck in competent and honest debating skills, ch.

Psychoblues

Once again, just because YOU say that the protesters are being peaceful doesn't make it so.

Hell man, at one point you were denying that these protesters were demanding things that they clearly are demanding. Indicating to me that you really don't have a fucking clue , but want to run your mouth anyway.

Missileman
10-08-2011, 09:07 PM

Psychoblues

I'm not asking you to repeat anything. There isn't anything in the OP about "dangerous and illegal purposes". That's all yours, "cowgirl". Based on YOUR statement, I've asked you a couple questions that don't require you to repeat anything. It would be nice if you would, for once, just answer the questions.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Once again, just because YOU say that the protesters are being peaceful doesn't make it so.

Hell man, at one point you were denying that these protesters were demanding things that they clearly are demanding. Indicating to me that you really don't have a fucking clue , but want to run your mouth anyway.

And once again, you stupid fuck, they are not rioting just because YOU say so. Jeeesh.

I have never denied a single demand of the protestors. I admitted a possible personal ignorance but I have NEVER denied any demand of them. I really don't keep up that much with them. Now, If you're referring to the post about "free this and free that and $20 an hour minimum" then you are not talking about the demands of 99% of the protestors. Anyone can cherry pick a few fucking nuts. I may cherry pick you someday. I think you would fit the description of any everyday card carrying reichwingnut.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm not asking you to repeat anything. There isn't anything in the OP about "dangerous and illegal purposes". That's all yours, "cowgirl". Based on YOUR statement, I've asked you a couple questions that don't require you to repeat anything. It would be nice if you would, for once, just answer the questions.

I've answered every freaking one of your questions, mm. You may have missed the answers but they are there. Open your eyes and your mind and you will find them. If you don't want to see them then that is your problem, not mine.

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I've answered every freaking one of your questions, mm. You may have missed the answers but they are there. Open your eyes and your mind and you will find them. If you don't want to see them then that is your problem, not mine.

Psychoblues

First you never bothered to explain exactly how a screwdriver can only be used for dangerous and illegal purposes,

second, what sets that particular screwdriver apart from any other screwdriver, and now,

you can't explain how another tool with the same potential for dangerous and illegal purposes manages to escape a shipping ban to these communities so concerned about the safety of their citizens.

You're still O-fer-3

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 09:45 PM
First you never bothered to explain exactly how a screwdriver can only be used for dangerous and illegal purposes,

second, what sets that particular screwdriver apart from any other screwdriver, and now,

you can't explain how another tool with the same potential for dangerous and illegal purposes manages to escape a shipping ban to these communities so concerned about the safety of their citizens.

You're still O-fer-3

And all of that is irrelevant. THIS conversation concerns the specific kit, Sears <small>Item# SPM5021330201 |Model# 664-507. You have a problem? Take it up with Sears or the communities where they decline to ship. That's all I've ever said and that's what I am saying now.

O-fer? Quit trying to derail the thread by attacking me and concentrate on the subject. la would appreciate that and so would I.

Psychoblues
</small>

ConHog
10-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Well, I'm out of this thread unless PB either starts honestly answering questions or is thread banned. Yall enjoy.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, I'm out of this thread unless PB either starts honestly answering questions or is thread banned. Yall enjoy.

I'm not out of the thread. ch can't be honest and he can no longer cover up his lies no matter what he may say about me. But, that's the real reason he's leaving the thread. On the other hand, just how much more is there to say about wild-eyed reichwingnut paranoia? If anyone wants to honestly discuss or debate I remain watchful of the activities in this thread.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-06-2011, 01:37 PM
ConHog just told me that he had never cried for me or anyone to be thread banned. He spent at least 2 days begging for someone to thread ban me in this one and there is more in the cage about it. There are also other threads there where conway and a few others are just mucking up the board with their hate and otherwise nonsense directed at me I think because they can't successfully deny the truth to me.

Take a read through this thread, ConWay, and pick it back up in the cage and don't call me a liar again, OK?

Psychoblues

ConHog
12-06-2011, 01:43 PM
ConHog just told me that he had never cried for me or anyone to be thread banned. He spent at least 2 days begging for someone to thread ban me in this one and there is more in the cage about it. There are also other threads there where conway and a few others are just mucking up the board with their hate and otherwise nonsense directed at me I think because they can't successfully deny the truth to me.

Take a read through this thread, ConWay, and pick it back up in the cage and don't call me a liar again, OK?

Psychoblues

Saying I'm out of a thread if you aren't thread banned =/= advocating for you to be thread banned fool. I just was done arguing with you on this topic. I certainly never asked you to leave or asked for anyone to ban you

Psychoblues
12-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Saying I'm out of a thread if you aren't thread banned =/= advocating for you to be thread banned fool. I just was done arguing with you on this topic. I certainly never asked you to leave or asked for anyone to ban you

You certainly did. Can you not read or remember your own words? You don't have to go very far to revive your memory. I've revived this thread and it certainly contains the very posts and words that you used whining to get me banned from it. There are one or two more but I think this one suffices to prove without doubt what a serial liar you are.

Psychoblues

ConHog
12-06-2011, 05:41 PM
You certainly did. Can you not read or remember your own words? You don't have to go very far to revive your memory. I've revived this thread and it certainly contains the very posts and words that you used whining to get me banned from it. There are one or two more but I think this one suffices to prove without doubt what a serial liar you are.

Psychoblues

Oh wonderful , someone banned BP I'm sure he'll blame me when he returns. :laugh2:

Kathianne
12-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh wonderful , someone banned BP I'm sure he'll blame me when he returns. :laugh2:

Although he was right about your mini-mod suggesting on thread banning. :laugh2: He won't blame you, he has a real nemesis to go for. It isn't me. ;)

ConHog
12-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Although he was right about your mini-mod suggesting on thread banning. :laugh2: He won't blame you, he has a real nemesis to go for. It isn't me. ;)

Ma'am , I wasn't asking anyone to ban anyone. I was merely saying that I was leaving the thread until the inevitable happened and he was thread banned. I know PB isn't intelligent enough to discern the difference, but I sure though you were.

Kathianne
12-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Ma'am , I wasn't asking anyone to ban anyone. I was merely saying that I was leaving the thread until the inevitable happened and he was thread banned. I know PB isn't intelligent enough to discern the difference, but I sure though you were.

uh huh. Even those you've conned are wise or at least aware of your MO now. I might suggest you try to use your considerable talents here on the level. You are smart, capable, and well informed. Stop the victim act. Stop the baiting of all.

Wind Song
12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Not much is changed.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 07:02 PM
uh huh. Even those you've conned are wise or at least aware of your MO now. I might suggest you try to use your considerable talents here on the level. You are smart, capable, and well informed. Stop the victim act. Stop the baiting of all.

Kath, you have the tools go back and look and see if I reported PB for anything EVER. Go back and see if I requested he be banned from this thread or any other. Go ask Jim if I privately wrote to him that I don't like bans when we were discussing someone else.

Or read what I actually wrote and see that I was merely bowing out of the thread until the inevitable happened.

Oh, thanks for the compliments though.