PDA

View Full Version : Personal Attacks, Totally Off-Topic, and We Love Chloe

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 07:10 PM
How so? Specifics please.

I specifically answered your statement and question with the same sincerity that I believe you intended. I do love your debating style and your ability to swoon your readers with your seeming enormous knowledge and intelligence but I really believe you just come here to stir crap up. That's OK. I do the same thing with car sales people all the time. It's one of my favorite hobbies. Please pardon my indulgence. I view your insistense in specifics a failure of your own to competently keep up with the conversation.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I specifically answered your statement and question with the same sincerity that I believe you intended. I do love your debating style and your ability to swoon your readers with your seeming enormous knowledge and intelligence but I really believe you just come here to stir crap up. That's OK. I do the same thing with car sales people all the time. It's one of my favorite hobbies. Please pardon my indulgence. I view your insistense in specifics a failure of your own to competently keep up with the conversation.

Psychoblues

In the entire history of DP, you have NEVER posted a single, coherent, on-topic argument. You're a blatherer. You are without a doubt who Shakespeare had in mind when he wrote "...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 07:43 PM
In the entire history of DP, you have NEVER posted a single, coherent, on-topic argument. You're a blatherer. You are without a doubt who Shakespeare had in mind when he wrote "...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing.

Hyperbole, maybe? Personal attacks in a conversation in which you have not been a participant? You are a liar and you ain't shit to me either, mm.

:fu:

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Hyperbole, maybe? Personal attacks in a conversation in which you have not been a participant? You are a liar and you ain't shit to me either, mm.

Psychoblues

Like the puke-filled toilet in your favorite gin joint, you only manage to stink up the joint. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 08:37 PM
I wish DP had a button to notify management of member abuse. You certainly meet that simple definition. I really think you've overstayed your welcome here and may I offer you a farewell?

Psychoblues

fj1200
10-06-2011, 10:06 PM

Did you just copy and paste this from the other thread? It's just a shame that my end of the conversation is so far above your end that our twains shall not meet. I do wish for an honest debate but I'll even accept good-natured banter from you; sadly, lacking there as well. Shall I keep asking for specifics or should I just accept that you will never be able to provide such?

[let's swooning begin]

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Did you just copy and paste this from the other thread? It's just a shame that my end of the conversation is so far above your end that our twains shall not meet. I do wish for an honest debate but I'll even accept good-natured banter from you; sadly, lacking there as well. Shall I keep asking for specifics or should I just accept that you will never be able to provide such?

[let's swooning begin]

Actually, no. It was not copy and pasted. Did you copy and paste your juvenile demands for specifics that have already been given to you in one form or another? You are disappointing me, fj.

swooning and swooning, Is this all there is?

Psychoblues

fj1200
10-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Actually, no. It was not copy and pasted. Did you copy and paste your juvenile demands for specifics that have already been given to you in one form or another? You are disappointing me, fj.

Then you repeat yourself almost verbatim, that's got to be a sign of something. I ask you for specifics because that would be evidence of why you believe something. If you can offer no specifics then I am left wondering about your ability to reason out your beliefs. Can you dig that? And I don't just request specifics from you, I will, and have, request the same from others here.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Then you repeat yourself almost verbatim, that's got to be a sign of something. I ask you for specifics because that would be evidence of why you believe something. If you can offer no specifics then I am left wondering about your ability to reason out your beliefs. Can you dig that? And I don't just request specifics from you, I will, and have, request the same from others here.

Contrary to our circular firing squad, fj, I really don't like a lot of repetition and the elementary level refreshers that you are demanding. Had it been from last year, last week or in some cases just yesterday I may understand. But 5 minutes ago? Nope. I refuse.

Psychoblues

fj1200
10-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Oh well, I tried.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh well, I tried.

So that's your pitiful excuse? No. You have not tried. Had you done so you would have gone back and read just a bit. Even some that you wrote today. My, my.

Psychoblues

fj1200
10-06-2011, 11:40 PM
So that's your pitiful excuse? No. You have not tried. Had you done so you would have gone back and read just a bit. Even some that you wrote today. My, my.

I just did, even less there from you than I thought the first time.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 11:45 PM
I just did, even less there from you than I thought the first time.

What disappointed you, crawfish?

Psychoblues

chloe
10-07-2011, 09:42 AM
I wish DP had a button to notify management of member abuse. You certainly meet that simple definition. I really think you've overstayed your welcome here and may I offer you a farewell?

Psychoblues

You should put him on ignore.

Regardless of whether people like your opinion or posting style, you are trying to be a participant here sober and if they don't like it, that is there problem.

I don't like it when you call rsr names because he is my friend, but at the same token you don't deserve people coming into a thread and just automatically attacking your drinking addiction that you are trying so hard to overcome when they have not been a part of the thread.

To me that is low.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 10:18 AM

Regardless of whether people like your opinion or posting style, you are trying to be a participant here sober and if they don't like it, that is there problem.

I don't like it when you call rsr names because he is my friend, but at the same token you don't deserve people coming into a thread and just automatically attacking your drinking addiction that you are trying so hard to overcome when they have not been a part of the thread.

To me that is low.

In ordinary circumstances I totally agree, chloe, but I rarely see mm and each time I do you can bet there will be a bit of jabbing, back and forth. At least he has the courage to come straight out on board and not hide behind some negative reps that are irrelevant to anything and are not seen by others. I now purposely keep my ignore list clear. I feel like I need to deal with what I'm being dealt and you can't do that with an active ignore list. And I will continue to return jabs and name-calling if I feel provoked in any way. That's part of living on a message board. I suspect things would be entirely different if we all had to live next door to one another.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
You have yet to refute anything I've posted.

I have given you an honest overview and opinion which is a lot more than I think you're giving at this point. I've been in your juvenile circular firing squads before. Experience does count for something.

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-07-2011, 06:12 PM

To me that is low.

If you can point to anything I wrote that could be considered an attack on his drinking problem, I'll gladly apologize. I believe you'll find that I attacked his posts and their lack of anything of substance if you read what I wrote a little more closely. I didn't call him a drunk or suggest he was drunk. I believe him when he says he's on the wagon. Unfortunately, sobriety hasn't improved his postings.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 06:30 PM
If you can point to anything I wrote that could be considered an attack on his drinking problem, I'll gladly apologize. I believe you'll find that I attacked his posts and their lack of anything of substance if you read what I wrote a little more closely. I didn't call him a drunk or suggest he was drunk. I believe him when he says he's on the wagon. Unfortunately, sobriety hasn't improved his postings.

Lay off of chloe, you belligerent and very stupid asshole. She makes sense. You don't and you're a goddamned liar to boot. Lemme give ya another reason to piss off, bitch.

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Lay off of chloe, you belligerent and very stupid asshole. She makes sense. You don't and you're a goddamned liar to boot. Lemme give ya another reason to piss off, bitch.

Psychoblues

Go fuck yourself PB! Not only are you incapable of composing a coherent post, you're also incapable of understanding someone else's. I'm not laying on Chloe about anything. There isnt anything belligerent in my post to her.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Go fuck yourself PB! Not only are you incapable of composing a coherent post, you're also incapable of understanding someone else's. I'm not laying on Chloe about anything. There isnt anything belligerent in my post to her.

Yes it is and you are still a goddamned liar and incapable of civil discourse. How many of your quotes do you need to understand that YOU DO say shit about my drinking, me personally and you do so hatefully. Once more, and with feeling:

:fu: :fu: :fu:

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 07:48 PM

Don't feel bad about wanting to lay on Chloe. Have you seen her? AHOOGA!!!

Missileman
10-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Yes it is and you are still a goddamned liar and incapable of civil discourse. How many of your quotes do you need to understand that YOU DO say shit about my drinking, me personally and you do so hatefully. Once more, and with feeling:

Psychoblues

Point specifically to the parts of the 2 posts in this thread that you're whining about where I said anything about you drinking. THEN, specifically, point to the part of the post I made to Chloe that's belligerent. After you come up empty, feel free to STFU!

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Point specifically to the parts of the 2 posts in this thread that you're whining about where I said anything about you drinking. THEN, specifically, point to the part of the post I made to Chloe that's belligerent. After you come up empty, feel free to STFU!

I will not ever heed any advise from a dipshit jerkwad like you. Your finder is as good as my own and you did make hateful remarks to me about drinking right here in this thread and you did make belligerent and uncalled for remarks to chloe. She advises for me to put you on ignore. I hope I explained it well enough for both of you to understand why I don't.

BTW, did I give you a good send off?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 10:19 PM
I will not ever heed any advise from a dipshit jerkwad like you. Your finder is as good as my own and you did make hateful remarks to me about drinking right here in this thread and you did make belligerent and uncalled for remarks to chloe. She advises for me to put you on ignore. I hope I explained it well enough for both of you to understand why I don't.

Psychoblues

Who gives a shit you drunk piece of shit? I see you calling people names on here left and right, and then you cry like a bitch when it's returned in kind? You have OCA disease. Shut the fuck up.

Missileman
10-07-2011, 10:20 PM

Psychoblues

One can't find what doesn't exist anywhere except in your imagination.

Your inability to point to the specifics of your accusation speaks volumes. Repeating your false accusation makes it no less a lie than the first time you told it. That is your MO in every discussion where you find yourself unable to substantiate your remarks. You simply drone on repeating the same lie over and over and over.

If you need some help using the quote function so you can actually attempt to clarify your accusation, I'm sure one of the other posters will explain it to you...just ask one of them.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Who gives a shit you drunk piece of shit? I see you calling people names on here left and right, and then you cry like a bitch when it's returned in kind? You have OCA disease. Shut the fuck up.

And you are a liar. I always remain civil until provoked and usually then, too, until I am certain that my opponent is getting out of line. Everything goes at that point. There are people on board with whom I feel comfortable enough to pass jabs but I remain a passivist. But, I will return in kind and usually worse. And some of you bitches just can't stand it. Howz your finder working out for you, fuckface? Lemme know if you want to return to civility but so far it's you that owes me a very huge apology. And I am willing to let bygones be bygones with an expectation of only fairness and civility. I'm not asking for either of us to give up playful jabbing but it doesn't have to be hateful. Comprende'?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-07-2011, 10:43 PM
And you are a liar. I always remain civil until provoked and usually then, too, until I am certain that my opponent is getting out of line. Everything goes at that point. There are people on board with whom I feel comfortable enough to pass jabs but I remain a passivist. But, I will return in kind and usually worse. And some of you bitches just can't stand it. Howz your finder working out for you, fuckface? Lemme know if you want to return to civility but so far it's you that owes me a very huge apology. And I am willing to let bygones be bygones with an expectation of only fairness and civility. I'm not asking for either of us to give up playful jabbing but it doesn't have to be hateful. Comprende'?

Psychoblues

Okay, I'll apologize.

Jey PB, I'm sorry your a drunken douchebag. Truly sorry.

Now fuck off.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 10:57 PM
One can't find what doesn't exist anywhere except in your imagination.

Your inability to point to the specifics of your accusation speaks volumes. Repeating your false accusation makes it no less a lie than the first time you told it. That is your MO in every discussion where you find yourself unable to substantiate your remarks. You simply drone on repeating the same lie over and over and over.

If you need some help using the quote function so you can actually attempt to clarify your accusation, I'm sure one of the other posters will explain it to you...just ask one of them.

You popped up squirting your little toy gun and attacking me personally and completely ignoring the thread and it's content but only to smart-ass me in post #34 in THIS thread, punkass. Then at post #36 you throw out your puking gin joint shit. I can certainly find others because this is the only way you have spoken to me since I admitted my problem with alcohol. Seriously, dickbreath, it is you much more than myself with the mental incapacity to deal with the truth. I'll let you find your own words to chloe and only ask that you read them carefully and how you might feel if someone was speaking to your mother or sister like that. Please don't accuse me of bringing your family into this as I am not. I only ask that you consider respectfully.

I'll offer you the same thing as I did ConHog earlier tonight. If you want to return to civility, I'm game. If not, I'm up for that, too.

Psychoblues

Missileman
10-07-2011, 11:32 PM
You popped up squirting your little toy gun and attacking me personally and completely ignoring the thread and it's content but only to smart-ass me in post #34 in THIS thread, punkass. Then at post #36 you throw out your puking gin joint shit. I can certainly find others because this is the only way you have spoken to me since I admitted my problem with alcohol. Seriously, dickbreath, it is you much more than myself with the mental incapacity to deal with the truth. I'll let you find your own words to chloe and only ask that you read them carefully and how you might feel if someone was speaking to your mother or sister like that. Please don't accuse me of bringing your family into this as I am not. I only ask that you consider respectfully.

I'll offer you the same thing as I did ConHog earlier tonight. If you want to return to civility, I'm game. If not, I'm up for that, too.

Psychoblues

Well now at least we're getting somewhere. If you notice, there's not a single thing about you drinking or being drunk in either of those posts. I clearly attributed "stench" to your posting by comparing you to a smelly toilet. I'll admit, it's not friendly, but neither are you, and there's no arguing that your posts add nothing of value to the board.

I think if you take the time to actually look, you'll find I haven't said a word about your drinking snice you posted you're on the wagon. I congratulate you on every day of sobriety. However, as I also have said lately, sobriety hasn't improved your posts at all. It's the same story over and over. You make baseless accusations, throw in a "cowgirl" and think you've actually posted something of value.

As for what I wrote to Chloe, explain how "I will gladly apologize" is a belligerent stance. I didn't write anything in that post that I would be uncomfortable saying to any living person; mother, grandmother, sister, whoever.

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Well now at least we're getting somewhere. If you notice, there's not a single thing about you drinking or being drunk in either of those posts. I clearly attributed "stench" to your posting by comparing you to a smelly toilet. I'll admit, it's not friendly, but neither are you, and there's no arguing that your posts add nothing of value to the board.

I think if you take the time to actually look, you'll find I haven't said a word about your drinking snice you posted you're on the wagon. I congratulate you on every day of sobriety. However, as I also have said lately, sobriety hasn't improved your posts at all. It's the same story over and over. You make baseless accusations, throw in a "cowgirl" and think you've actually posted something of value.

As for what I wrote to Chloe, explain how "I will gladly apologize" is a belligerent stance. I didn't write anything in that post that I would be uncomfortable saying to any living person; mother, grandmother, sister, whoever.

You don't like me, my politics, my posting style and you always make everything personal. I tried to get off on a better foot with you but you remain a total liar with whatever selective memory you want. Let me tell you what I think about that, cowgirl:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
10-07-2011, 11:40 PM
The above were moved from the money in politics thread. Notice there's little of anything to do with that?

Psychoblues
10-07-2011, 11:49 PM
You did the correct thing, Kath. That 3-way circular firing squad should never be a legit topic on the "normal" board and yes, we do love chloe!!!!

Thanks

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 12:11 AM
You did the correct thing, Kath. That 3-way circular firing squad should never be a legit topic on the "normal" board and yes, we do love chloe!!!!

Thanks

Psychoblues

I can only assume that Kath will sleep easier tonight knowing that you approve of the actions she took in this thread. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 12:23 AM
I can only assume that Kath will sleep easier tonight knowing that you approve of the actions she took in this thread. :laugh2:

I don't think it matters either way to her. I think she only wanted to move our useless diatribes off the main board. You assume a lot, ch. Have you ever really thought about that?

Psychoblues

fj1200
10-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Point specifically... THEN, specifically...

Your inability to point to the specifics...

That's hateful to some ;) ;).

chloe
10-08-2011, 03:46 PM

Like the puke-filled toilet in your favorite gin joint, you only manage to stink up the joint. Sorry if the truth hurts.

To me that is low.

The only two posts you made to contribute to the thread were personal attacks, I understand debates DO get heated and sometimes in the middle of arguing on topics people resort to name calling or personal attack of the poster, however that usually just disintegrates after two posters can't agree on the issue they are arguing.

You came into the thread just to attack his character imo. I know it is very easy for alot of people to do at this board because PB has a history here and he admittedly has not been kind to alot of people especially while he was drinking. I only suggested he put you on ignore.

I suppose I do view PB in a much different category then OCA or Beanerboy in that he doesn't come to the board announcing he and his wife are the hottest couple and invite comments and then complain when they aren't all sweet, and he doesn't come to the board and threaten to piss on someones grave.

He is an admitted alcoholic who is also a liberal democrat. He is not going to find many who agree with his opinions politically at this board, and he has a couple on staff who can't stand him to boot, so the last thing he needs is unwarranted hazing imo.

Jim has stated on several ocasions over the couple years Ive been at this board he WANTS more political diversity and posters here so far Noir is the only one I can think of whose been able to last and even Noir took a hiatus a while.

MM I do like you and no you have NEVER been belligerant towards me I also see you as posting with facts and links to back up your arguments, I suppose it just surprized me that you came in at PB like that.

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 10:01 PM
The only two posts you made to contribute to the thread were personal attacks, I understand debates DO get heated and sometimes in the middle of arguing on topics people resort to name calling or personal attack of the poster, however that usually just disintegrates after two posters can't agree on the issue they are arguing.

You came into the thread just to attack his character imo. I know it is very easy for alot of people to do at this board because PB has a history here and he admittedly has not been kind to alot of people especially while he was drinking. I only suggested he put you on ignore.

I suppose I do view PB in a much different category then OCA or Beanerboy in that he doesn't come to the board announcing he and his wife are the hottest couple and invite comments and then complain when they aren't all sweet, and he doesn't come to the board and threaten to piss on someones grave.

He is an admitted alcoholic who is also a liberal democrat. He is not going to find many who agree with his opinions politically at this board, and he has a couple on staff who can't stand him to boot, so the last thing he needs is unwarranted hazing imo.

Jim has stated on several ocasions over the couple years Ive been at this board he WANTS more political diversity and posters here so far Noir is the only one I can think of whose been able to last and even Noir took a hiatus a while.

MM I do like you and no you have NEVER been belligerant towards me I also see you as posting with facts and links to back up your arguments, I suppose it just surprized me that you came in at PB like that.

I am a pretty good writer and schmoozer, chloe, but I cannot put into words my admiration for your thoughts here. Once again, you are my hero.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-08-2011, 10:39 PM

Chloe, I love you, but I think I'll chock this post of yours up to Chloe is just nice to everyone. PB is an asshole who gives as good or better than he gets.He hurls insults and then cries like a little girl when they are thrown back at him. He refuses to engage in honest debate, and he lies. There MIGHT be a reason why he is disliked .... Oh that's right, there is.

Abbey Marie
10-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Chloe, I love you, but I think I'll chock this post of yours up to Chloe is just nice to everyone. PB is an asshole who gives as good or better than he gets.He hurls insults and then cries like a little girl when they are thrown back at him. He refuses to engage in honest debate, and he lies. There MIGHT be a reason why he is disliked .... Oh that's right, there is.

There are precious few, if any, long-timers on this board who have not been repeatedly insulted and goaded by PB. Given that history, and because MM is a decent guy, I am not comfortable with him being singled out in this way. Sorry, Chloe.

darin
10-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Psychoblues

Always? Here's ONE example that proves your delusional mindset. Post was going along Civil and fine. I was replying to user named POKE - you chimed in starting the name-calling/insults/jabs/lies/smelly content/.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32636-Herman-Cain-Nine-Nine-Nine&p=496171#post496171

Oh - here's a second.

Your FIRST reply in this thread is a dig:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32670-The-media%92s-love-affair-with-a-disastrous-president&p=494475#post494475

So, in a 30 second search I provided TWO examples of why your use of the term 'always' in conjunction with 'remain civil' is pure, unadulterated horse shit. Will you do ANYTHING but flame me for it, or deny, or try to shift the topic? I doubt it.

Gunny
10-09-2011, 10:23 AM
In ordinary circumstances I totally agree, chloe, but I rarely see mm and each time I do you can bet there will be a bit of jabbing, back and forth. At least he has the courage to come straight out on board and not hide behind some negative reps that are irrelevant to anything and are not seen by others. I now purposely keep my ignore list clear. I feel like I need to deal with what I'm being dealt and you can't do that with an active ignore list. And I will continue to return jabs and name-calling if I feel provoked in any way. That's part of living on a message board. I suspect things would be entirely different if we all had to live next door to one another.

Psychoblues

No shit. You're a tool, but at least you got balls and we don't have to play the back-stabbing, neg rep game. Oh and btw ... f*ck off. :D

Gunny
10-09-2011, 10:27 AM

Psychoblues

Being ignorant does not make him a liar. I'm about as appreciative of the misuse of that word as I am people picking on those with substance abuse problems.

Gunny
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM

But I LIKE booting him ...

chloe
10-09-2011, 11:01 AM
There are precious few, if any, long-timers on this board who have not been repeatedly insulted and goaded by PB. Given that history, and because MM is a decent guy, I am not comfortable with him being singled out in this way. Sorry, Chloe.

I never mentioned MM in my original post I merely "suggested" PB put that poster on ignore.

MM is the one who mentioned me and addressed me for suggesting PB put him on ignore.

I have also told PB I don't like his name calling toward RSR, I think it's hypocritical to call him a pigboy (eating addiction) when others have made fun of him/pb for alcoholism addiction.

I also said I like MM when I responded to MM's post to me specifically. How is asking PB to put people on ignore wrong?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Additionally PB & I have exchanged words too, in fact it got quite heated and emotional over the remark I made joking about "spanking" if anyone remembers that about a year ago, but we worked through it privately and let it go.

ConHog
10-09-2011, 12:55 PM
I never mentioned MM in my original post I merely "suggested" PB put that poster on ignore.

MM is the one who mentioned me and addressed me for suggesting PB put him on ignore.

I have also told PB I don't like his name calling toward RSR, I think it's hypocritical to call him a pigboy (eating addiction) when others have made fun of him/pb for alcoholism addiction.

I also said I like MM when I responded to MM's post to me specifically. How is asking PB to put people on ignore wrong?

Additionally PB & I have exchanged words too, in fact it got quite heated and emotional over the remark I made joking about "spanking" if anyone remembers that about a year ago, but we worked through it privately and let it go.

I'd love to spank you Chloe.

chloe
10-09-2011, 01:09 PM
I'd love to spank you Chloe.

I'd prefer to feed you grapes....:rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
10-11-2011, 04:40 PM

I was referring to your post #36, in which you wrote the following about MM:

You came into the thread just to attack his character imo...

Is that not singling MM out in a negative way, or have I misunderstood? As for what Mm wrote about you, I saw him in post #17 ask you to clarify where he said certain things about Psycho, and then he would apologize. {shrug}

chloe
10-11-2011, 04:43 PM
I was referring to your post #36, in which you wrote the following about MM:

Is that not singling MM out in a negative way, or have I misunderstood? As for what Mm wrote about you, I saw him in post #17 ask you to clarify where he said certain things about Psycho, and then he would apologize. {shrug}

nope it is responding to his questioning me. I was replying to him because he directed his post to me.

ConHog
10-11-2011, 05:53 PM
nope it is responding to his questioning me. I was replying to him because he directed his post to me.

Chloe, you're just too nice. lol. PB is a fucking asshole who deserves everything that comes his way. End of story.

chloe
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Chloe, you're just too nice. lol. PB is a fucking asshole who deserves everything that comes his way. End of story.

Conhog my heart goes out to the alcoholic that still suffers, I am a recovering alcoholic myself.

Psycho is no angel whether drunk or sober I understand that. I have confronted Psycho on his name calling in public as well.

In that particular thread I was going through and reading everyones posts as I often do even when I am not a participant posting, and while I don't agree with all of Psychos politics I can notice the difference in his posts from when he is sober and when he is not.

The fact is he has been banned many times over the years and then allowed to come back, if people here have issues with his posts and his drunk diatribe when he relapses then they have the option to place him on ignore. I simply suggested that he place the poster on ignore who had posted insults about his personal character. The poster had not been participating in the thread otherwise and since Psycho was sober and trying to do good I was trying to be encouraging so the thread wouldn't get derailed.

Missileman is someone I have great gratitude for and I have become accustomed to his style of posting being more above just personal attacks. In fact when a poster alluded I should kill myself it is missileman who stood up for me and he was the only one who did.

But alcoholism touches my heart in a profoundly personal way, I have nursed my own sister from shakes and trembles coughing up blood and giving her nips of booze to take the edge off until we could get her into yet another rehab. It is a cunning and baffling addiction. My point was that since the dp staff has decided to welcome a poster back and he keeps trying to be sober I wished at times that when he is behaving we didn't have to read personal attacks from others.

Missileman has not said a word about this since I responded to him. However for the sake of the board if missileman has been personally offended and hurt I offer HIM my personal apologies.

That said I still wish Psycho would put people on ignore that trigger reactions that may cause him to relapse, I wish he had help and I feel the board may be bad for him trying to stay sober, so in that vein it makes me wince when he gets poked at.

Missileman I love you as a person who has been so gracious on my behalf and I would never want to hurt you on purpose.

Missileman
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Conhog my heart goes out to the alcoholic that still suffers, I am a recovering alcoholic myself.

Psycho is no angel whether drunk or sober I understand that. I have confronted Psycho on his name calling in public as well.

In that particular thread I was going through and reading everyones posts as I often do even when I am not a participant posting, and while I don't agree with all of Psychos politics I can notice the difference in his posts from when he is sober and when he is not.

The fact is he has been banned many times over the years and then allowed to come back, if people here have issues with his posts and his drunk diatribe when he relapses then they have the option to place him on ignore. I simply suggested that he place the poster on ignore who had posted insults about his personal character. The poster had not been participating in the thread otherwise and since Psycho was sober and trying to do good I was trying to be encouraging so the thread wouldn't get derailed.

Missileman is someone I have great gratitude for and I have become accustomed to his style of posting being more above just personal attacks. In fact when a poster alluded I should kill myself it is missileman who stood up for me and he was the only one who did.

But alcoholism touches my heart in a profoundly personal way, I have nursed my own sister from shakes and trembles coughing up blood and giving her nips of booze to take the edge off until we could get her into yet another rehab. It is a cunning and baffling addiction. My point was that since the dp staff has decided to welcome a poster back and he keeps trying to be sober I wished at times that when he is behaving we didn't have to read personal attacks from others.

Missileman has not said a word about this since I responded to him. However for the sake of the board if missileman has been personally offended and hurt I offer HIM my personal apologies.

That said I still wish Psycho would put people on ignore that trigger reactions that may cause him to relapse, I wish he had help and I feel the board may be bad for him trying to stay sober, so in that vein it makes me wince when he gets poked at.

Missileman I love you as a person who has been so gracious on my behalf and I would never want to hurt you on purpose.

No apology necessary or warranted. :)