PDA

View Full Version : This explains the dillema of American politics better than anything I have seen yet

Psychoblues
10-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Please give it a watch. It's only 3:14 long and it really says a lot in that short time.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_X5NiGJBys&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_X5NiGJBys&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

I hope intelligence will prevail in a conversation on this subject.

Psychoblues

red states rule
10-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Here we have those "peaceful" people explaining why they are there

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/106342" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

DragonStryk72
10-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Please give it a watch. It's only 3:14 long and it really says a lot in that short time.

<object height="360" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_X5NiGJBys&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Psychoblues

Um, yeah,.... That's just an idiot who got an excuse to go off on a rant. He clearly doesn't actually follow the TEA party movement, and is, I'm guessing a part of Occupy Wall St, which is sort of like having sheep describes wolves. It's not gonna be complimentary, and likely as well to be somewhat wrong or missing the point entirely.

logroller
10-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Um, yeah,.... That's just an idiot who got an excuse to go off on a rant. He clearly doesn't actually follow the TEA party movement, and is, I'm guessing a part of Occupy Wall St, which is sort of like having sheep describes wolves. It's not gonna be complimentary, and likely as well to be somewhat wrong or missing the point entirely.

He made some valid points towards the end regarding continuity of Congressional action regardless of which party was in power -- because politicians answer to corporate lobbies, not the citizens--that's the point iMO, perhaps you missed it as well.

Psychoblues
10-09-2011, 04:02 PM
He made some valid points towards the end regarding continuity of Congressional action regardless of which party was in power -- because politicians answer to corporate lobbies, not the citizens--that's the point iMO, perhaps you missed it as well.

Thanks, lr. I think you're the only one that watched it without a prejudiced attitude. Or maybe it just went over the heads of the others. I dunno. I think the man gave a good and honest opinion and I just wanted to share that.

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Tea Party is against political lobbies as well, which includes corporate lobbies. The whole point is to get government back down to manageable levels, and that includes booting the special interests.

fj1200
10-09-2011, 07:09 PM

He doesn't understand Fascism.

Tea Party is against political lobbies as well, which includes corporate lobbies. The whole point is to get government back down to manageable levels, and that includes booting the special interests.

Hear, hear.

ConHog
10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks, lr. I think you're the only one that watched it without a prejudiced attitude. Or maybe it just went over the heads of the others. I dunno. I think the man gave a good and honest opinion and I just wanted to share that.

Psychoblues

yep , the rest of us are just dumb hicks that didn't get it.

You condescending drunk.

DragonStryk72
10-10-2011, 12:34 AM

Psychoblues

No, he's the only one who agreed with you. Simply because my opinion of it differs, does not make it less worthy, PB. The fact is that the guy gave an opinion, an uninformed opinion at that, and we who are a part of the group he spent a few minutes proving his ignorance of are within rights to call him on that.

DragonStryk72
10-10-2011, 12:36 AM

You condescending drunk.

Okay, CH, guys, listen: My dad's a recovering alcoholic, so I'm gonna ask for you all to stop pushing the drunk thing with PB. It's an unfairly low blow, and I can't let that one go unanswered. His drinking had nothing to do with his opinion here, so please, just stay off of it.

red states rule
10-10-2011, 03:51 AM
There are some differences PB

The hippies are PAID to protest, while the Tea Party was grassroots effort

The hippies have yet to explain how a $20/hr living wage, elimination of all debt, and a ban on credit reporting will help the US economy while the Tea Party message is simple. Cut the size and cost of government

The hippies are being arrested in large numbers and they are trashing the cities. While the Tea Party wee peaceful and law abiding gatherings

The liberal media gives glowing coverage of the hippies while ignoring the law breaking while giving slanted coverage of the Tea Party and goes to their gatherings looking for things to attack

Yes, there are big differences PB

revelarts
10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
It's sad that this guy and the left want to paint all of the TEA Party as Corporate controlled.
Sure the K bros have spent dollars , for there own reasons to promote cerian ideas, just as Sorros and the rockefeller foundation and others on the left have done on PBS for example for decades.

The left is allowing it's own prejudices against the right dim ANY connection it may have with MANY in the Tea party. and the Right is Doing the same now with the Wall St protesters.
Shown here by the many threads that pick the worse examples of whats going on.
I could post a series or REALLY STUPID and and Igno=rant TeaParty goers too. but Whats that going to Prove?

Sure there are useful idiots in both crowds, the main point is what the guy talked about at the end of the video, Corporate control of OUR so called Representative Gov't is eating us alive.

the rub is both the left and the right don't mind it if there pet programs are promoted.

The Right doesn't mind if Lockheed Martin and Northrup Grumman are controlling becuase they've bought into the line that we all need to attack 3rd world middle eastern countries to be "safe".
The Left doesn't mind if Green Company X get's it's economy crippling way IF it means that we fight the imaginary Global Warming.

And the corporations Laugh all the way to the bank and keep us fighting among ourselves buying up the airwaves and politicians feeding us lies.

Psychoblues
10-10-2011, 09:47 PM

You condescending drunk.

No. You are a dumb fuck.

You condescending hick.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
10-10-2011, 09:51 PM
No. You are a dumb fuck.

You condescending hick.

PsychobluesI agree with you here. CH had the audacity to rep someone for slamming RSR for the same nonsense.

PB, I respect and support your attempts to overcome alcohol dependency. I think you are a smart guy, that has taken a long hiatus from thinking clearly. I'll continue to disagree with posts, but do applaud your attempt for sobriety.

I will continue to smack those that slam you for that!

Psychoblues
10-10-2011, 10:00 PM
I agree with you here. CH had the audacity to rep someone for slamming RSR for the same nonsense.

PB, I respect and support your attempts to overcome alcohol dependency. I think you are a smart guy, that has taken a long hiatus from thinking clearly. I'll continue to disagree with posts, but do applaud your attempt for sobriety.

I will continue to smack those that slam you for that!he risk in

Kath, you don't have to live with me and thank God for that. But I love you in so many ways it's hard to express. Sometimes our kidding back and forth gets discombobulated but that's always the case in heavily nuanced jabbing. I really thank you for hundreds of things.

Psychoblues

somewhere there are deleted post that I cannot find. PB has a point here, because of that.

PB, don't let some bias fail to convince you of the error of your posts.

Kathianne
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
he risk in

Kath, you don't have to live with me and thank God for that. But I love you in so many ways it's hard to express. Sometimes our kidding back and forth gets discombobulated but that's always the case in heavily nuanced jabbing. I really thank you for hundreds of things.

Psychoblues
I appreciate these sentiments, though many other posts lay falsehood to kidding. I'm not a big 'kidder' and your attempts to use that fly in the face of my reticence of such.

I believe you capable of much more than you've posted.

I disagree and think classless those that denigrate you based on your addiction.

Psychoblues
10-10-2011, 10:10 PM
he risk in

Psychoblues

For whatever reason I cannot edit this post. I did not include the words "he risk in" and I simply can't get them out. Is this a glitch in the system?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Poor Kath has a stalker.

Psychoblues
10-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Poor Kath has a stalker.

You're a freaking idiot, ch.

Psychoblues

Kathianne
10-10-2011, 11:00 PM
For whatever reason I cannot edit this post. I did not include the words "he risk in" and I simply can't get them out. Is this a glitch in the system?

Psychoblues

What post are you referring to 'he risk in'? I'm not seeing that in your posts.

Psychoblues
10-10-2011, 11:20 PM
What post are you referring to 'he risk in'? I'm not seeing that in your posts.

See post #15, Kath. For whatever reason when I try to edit it , it takes me to your previous post. Weird, ain't it?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
10-10-2011, 11:46 PM

PsychobluesI'll fix that, but it was you that posted that. If you claim differently, explain. Here's the deal, moonbeams is not a board feature.

red states rule
10-11-2011, 02:51 AM
No. You are a dumb fuck.

You condescending hick.

Psychoblues

Are you talking about the hippie who did this to a Police car PB?

Real class people you are backing there

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Wall-Street-patrol-car.jpg