PDA

View Full Version : Wall St Protester Takes A Dump On Cop Car While The Rest Trash Wall St

red states rule
10-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Yes, these are the current "heros" of the left. These are the people standing up to the "greed" on Wall St, and only want what is "fair"

Click on the link to view the pics

This are the shocking scenes that have led some people to accuse the Occupy Wall Street protesters living rough in New York's financial district of creating unsanitary and filthy conditions.

Exclusive pictures obtained by Mail Online show one demonstrator relieving himself on a police car.

Elsewhere we found piles of stinking refuse clogging Zucotti Park, despite the best efforts of many of the protesters to keep the area clean.

The shocking images demonstrate the extent to which conditions have deteriorated as demonstrations in downtown Manhattan enter their fourth week. Further pictures seen by Mail Online have been censored, as we deemed them too graphic to show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046586/Occupy-Wall-Street-Shocking-photos-protester-defecating-POLICE-CAR.html#ixzz1aH7VyQTZ

Gunny
10-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Yes, these are the current "heros" of the left. These are the people standing up to the "greed" on Wall St, and only want what is "fair"

Click on the link to view the pics

Is it legal to shoot them yet? After all, 'tis the season ....

red states rule
10-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Is it legal to shoot them yet? After all, 'tis the season ....

and it is amazing how the liberal media covered anything that could remotely make the Tea Party look bad when someone held up a "Obama is Hitler" sign - yet ignore everything theese 2011 hippies do that are a clear violation of the law and human decency

Gunny
10-09-2011, 06:09 AM
and it is amazing how the liberal media covered anything that could remotely make the Tea Party look bad when someone held up a "Obama is Hitler" sign - yet ignore everything theese 2011 hippies do that are a clear violation of the law and human decency

The silence from the left is deafening. Not sure which is worse. The silence when questioning Herr Obama in 2008, or the silence now. Ignoring facts and truth is an art form on the left. If they can't find anything wrong with the right, they just make shit up. Artistic license.

red states rule
10-09-2011, 06:14 AM
The silence from the left is deafening. Not sure which is worse. The silence when questioning Herr Obama in 2008, or the silence now. Ignoring facts and truth is an art form on the left. If they can't find anything wrong with the right, they just make shit up. Artistic license.

and these clowns are being PAID to protest Gunny. Yes, these hippies are protesting capitalism and they take money to stage their anger

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/06/organizer-admits-to-paying-occupy-dc-protesters-video/

Gunny
10-09-2011, 06:23 AM
and these clowns are being PAID to protest Gunny. Yes, these hippies are protesting capitalism and they take money to stage their anger

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/06/organizer-admits-to-paying-occupy-dc-protesters-video/

Figures. Wish someone would pay me to protest. I'm just still waiting for my shovel ready job.

red states rule
10-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Figures. Wish someone would pay me to protest. I'm just still waiting for my shovel ready job.

I am watching a liberal on Fox News deny this story right now. Libs wil never allow the facts to get in the way of their talking points

The left actually thinks these idiots will help them win the 2012 election