PDA

View Full Version : I can't be a commie. What was I thinking?

Luna Tick
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Disregard my previous post about my becoming a commie and all that stuff about people here being evil cappy pigs exploiting the proletariat. I tried being a pinko comm, but their clothes are these boring green or brown uniforms. They have no sense of style. I know being a political extremist is in, but the commies aren't for me. Maybe I should become a Nazi. They have flashy looking uniforms. I also hear that Nazis hate juice. My mom made me drink that every morning and I always hated it. I want to be cool and not a boring Democrat or Republican, so I've got to think of something. Maybe an annihilationist. Is it in to be in favor of blowing up the whole world with nuclear weapons? Of course, if they did that, totally gross shit would happen like your skin melting off your bones and your hair falling out, so I don't see how that could be cool. Which political extremist group has the best social standing?

chloe
10-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Be a Hughs Hefner

s5Y9oDanuig

you just wear smoke jackets have a martini and groove alot :salute:

revelarts
10-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Disregard my previous post about my becoming a commie and all that stuff about people here being evil cappy pigs exploiting the proletariat. I tried being a pinko comm, but their clothes are these boring green or brown uniforms. They have no sense of style. I know being a political extremist is in, but the commies aren't for me. Maybe I should become a Nazi. They have flashy looking uniforms. I also hear that Nazis hate juice. My mom made me drink that every morning and I always hated it. I want to be cool and not a boring Democrat or Republican, so I've got to think of something. Maybe an annihilationist. Is it in to be in favor of blowing up the whole world with nuclear weapons? Of course, if they did that, totally gross shit would happen like your skin melting off your bones and your hair falling out, so I don't see how that could be cool. Which political extremist group has the best social standing?
Cool, Social Standing And Style and Juice-less, the political extremist gal that wants it ALL.
I'm Not Sure But you might want to try ANARCHIST they run with the hip older Punk Crowd and the youngsters wear black knit mask and hoodies , and the group willpretty much will always be around because they will NEVER be in Power. I think they were the cool Commies that the POWER Jumpsuit commies don't talk too anymore. It my understanding they don't believe in big gov't politics, So they will Always the hip outsider party, that is above and below it all while neo Nazis and Commies regimes around the world come and go. PLUS you could dress how ever you want. You could rock a mohawk a pink tutu AND a SS NAZI long coat died red with Indian Mohicans. Just don't buy to much at wal-mart. Some of your fellow party members may have B.O. problems but they are FREE of political-corporate strings baby yeah...

there used to be a Beatnik Party that would be kinda retro cool and still EXTREME, and lots of BLACK COFFE -no juice-, love those beat girls in sweaters.

logroller
10-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Poland had a beer-lovers party in the nineties, the Polska Partia Przyjaciół Piwa or PPPP, winning 16 seats in 1992; though the party dissolved over internal disputes regarding big vs small beers.:laugh: (true story, you can't make stuff like this up-- here's a link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Beer-Lovers'_Party))

Though I think I've found the party for you Luna-- it's the Monster Raving Loony Party (http://www.loonyparty.com/) (United Kingdom).

excerpted from their assorted platforms, here's a few gems.

To discourage binge drinking, [bars] should be open 24 hrs/day (which passed by the way, leading to a new request of 32 hrs/day).
In addition, a loony government for public safety will make the wearing of seat belts compulsory in all pubs, and pub tables will be fitted with airbags so you can fall over drunk without damaging your head (this does not offer protection from your wife attacking you with the rolling pin when you get home drunk).
The issuance of a 99[cent] coin to save on change.

The number 13 will be abolished due to its longstanding unpopularity.
Rich people should be taxed to pay for the printing of money, as they use most of it.Tax credits will be paid to nice people. There will be a “total bastard” tax for everyone else.
Anyone caught breaking the law will be made to mend it.
4 wheel drive vehicles will only be allowed to drive off road, therefore stopping mothers picking up their children from school in them when they only live 100 yards down the road. They will also be wrapped in bubble wrap to make them safer.All houses built on flood plains will be houseboats on tethers, so when the water recedes, they return to their original position.
All food shall be clearly labeled “Recommended for Oral Use”.All fast food will be clearly labeled “May contain traces of real food”.
To solve the increasing obesity problem and global warming, all TVs and home computers must be run only by exercycle generators. A phase-in period of this major remedy will be allowed – maybe 5 to 5m minutes.

And my favorite-- making taxes into a national raffle/ lottery-- where there's a chance you could win back some, all or more of the money you paid in.:thumb: