PDA

View Full Version : coalition against buttholeism

Luna Tick
10-10-2011, 03:08 AM
The world has a lot of problems: wars, crime, global warming, terrorism, James Blunt music. However, these problems generally get addressed. There's one prob that I'm sick and tired of seeing swept under the rug. That's the problem of buttholeism. Everywhere I've ever worked there's been at least one butthole who does butthole kinds of things like putting people down, being bossy, prejudging, and generally being an idiot. When you go out driving, most people are pretty cool, but then there are the buttholes who insist on tailgaiting, texting, drinking, cutting across lanes without signally, etc. They're buttholes.

Then of course there's always a member of the opposite sex who acts like a butthole, men who bump into you "accidentally" and grope, ones who stare at your boobs, etc., or are just despicable cads. It's not just the men though. Women behave like buttholes sometimes too, the ones who don't care one iota for bettering themselves, but expect the man to spend a ton of money on them and don't even care about him one bit when plenty of way better women would love to be with him.

These are all forms of buttholeism. Lots of people act like buttholes, but there's no effort whatsoever by any government agency or private philanthropic organization to curb buttholeism. Buttholeism hurts people just like the flu, strep throat, AIDS, or a James Blunt song. We're addressing those problems, but we're ignoring buttholeism. That must stop. That's why I propose we form the Coalition Against Buttholeism. A person who acts like a butthole should be put on trial for buttholeism and, if convicted, have to register with a national web site as a convicted butthole. So who's with me?

Stamp out buttholeism!!!!!!

chloe
10-10-2011, 10:38 PM
yP1JyBRlkNA

butt sometimes I just am.....:rolleyes: