PDA

View Full Version : Queer Marriage III

OCA
05-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Well now can we leave the complaining about frivolous friggin board politics out of this one so we don't have to start #4?

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists, modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?

Anyway the haters then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.

Homosexuality is without doubt a choice, a very dangerous, vile and perverse lifestyle choice.

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Well now can we leave the complaining about frivolous friggin board politics out of this one so we don't have to start #4?

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists, modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?

Anyway the haters then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.

Homosexuality is without doubt a choice, a very dangerous, vile and perverse lifestyle choice.

Judges can overturn it because it is law.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 08:04 PM
without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists

That isn't logic it is idiobabble. Just because something can not be proven irrefutably (whatever that means) in no way shape or form even suggests that it isn't true.

Nobody can prove what gravity is the result of either, but evidence suggests that there is definitely an effect called gravity and ostensibly some causation.

modern science after decades and billions spent on research has found nothing, nada....therefore logic dictates that its a choice, remember logic my friends?

More idiobabble. Assuming that what you said about modern science, billions and decades was true that in no way means that "therefore it is a choice" is a logical sequence.

You have overlooked a virtually infinite number of causations aside from your Gene/choice pair.

Anyway the haters

Can you name the haters and demonstrate their hate?

then disrespect true minorities such as Blacks and the handicapped by comparing them to queers who falsely claim theirselves as a minority.

So are you pretending that the majority of people are therefore gay, that IS a logical conclusion based on your ramblings.

Irrefutable proof????????????????

manu1959
05-14-2007, 08:04 PM

recent studies presented on a recent NOVA indicate it may be a result of a hormon bath while in utero.....so the gay dudes that want to blame their mom actually can....

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it.

Guernicaa
05-14-2007, 08:10 PM
We don't have "proof" for a lot of things.
What we do have is "evidence to suggest" which is extensive scientific analysis and research that points in the direction of a conclusion to a hypothesis. There has been tons of research suggesting that people are born gay, and there are a lot of theories as to things that can go wrong during the fetus’s life in the womb. Nobody knows what causes depression either....Are you going to tell me depression is a "choice"?? We know that depression is a chemical imbalance, but we aren't sure why it occurs.
We also have no idea what causes asthma. All we know is that allergens and certain particles seem to set it off.

The problem we have here is that you’re claiming that they aren't born gay as a fact. What evidence or research does the right-wing fucktard community have to back up its ignorant and hateful biblical lies??

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 08:19 PM
The problem we have here is that you’re claiming that they aren't born gay as a fact. What evidence or research does the right-wing fucktard community have to back up its ignorant and hateful biblical lies??

uhh,...the fucktard bible?

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 08:22 PM

Fucktard Bible?

Guernicaa
05-14-2007, 08:27 PM

Fucktard Bible?
You know...The one that says were all little bitches or something...

manu1959
05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it.

rossie and her partner in a pile :puke3: ..... i would rather watch barebutt mountain :suck:

Guernicaa
05-14-2007, 08:29 PM
recent studies presented on a recent NOVA indicate it may be a result of a hormon bath while in utero.....so the gay dudes that want to blame their mom actually can....

I just wanted to make that really big so OCA doesn't miss it.
He has this weird tendency to somehow miss certain arguments that people give him...I think its called Dodgers-Disease.

manu1959
05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
What we do have is "evidence to suggest" which is extensive scientific analysis and research that points in the direction of a conclusion to a hypothesis. There has been tons of research suggesting that people are born gay, and there are a lot of theories as to things that can go wrong during the fetus’s life in the womb. Nobody knows what causes depression either....Are you going to tell me depression is a "choice"?? We know that depression is a chemical imbalance, but we aren't sure why it occurs.
We also have no idea what causes asthma. All we know is that allergens and certain particles seem to set it off.

nice language....really helps your argument

Guernicaa
05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
rossie and her partner in a pile
I love Rossie...shes great.
But I rather watch a dog take a shit then see her and her partner in bed.

Guernicaa
05-14-2007, 08:32 PM
nice language....really helps your argument
:finger3:

manu1959
05-14-2007, 08:35 PM
:finger3:

me---->:suck: <---you

glockmail
05-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it. If you had any maleness in you then you would.

glockmail
05-14-2007, 08:45 PM
What we do have is "evidence to suggest" ... Is this now the new standard that we can use with any argument?

OCA
05-14-2007, 08:45 PM

Where have you read me state that two chicks turns me on?

Please do not state things that I have not said in the future.

glockmail
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
He has this weird tendency to somehow miss certain arguments that people give him...I think its called Dodgers-Disease.

So if its a disease then why would you call it normal, healthy, or natural? Why wouldn't you wish to eradicate it?

OCA
05-14-2007, 08:48 PM

Not interested in indications, if laws are going to be reversed and we are going to overturn laws and have to accept a DANGEROUS AND VILE LIFESTYLE as equal I want 100% irrefuteable fact.

OCA
05-14-2007, 08:50 PM

Again not interested in suggestions, irrefuteable facts are all that apply.

Queerness is a choice.

OCA
05-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Is this now the new standard that we can use with any argument?

Exactly, I have some slim evidence to suggest my neighbor is cheating on his wife.......guess he is then.

OCA
05-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Judges can overturn it because it is law.

So you are in favor of overturning the will of the people then if 1 single judge can be corrupted?

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 09:01 PM
I wasn't reffering to you OCR I was saying guy's in general are ok with two girl's but when it comes to two guys it's disgusting, double standards. What's worse I bring up two girl's and people start talking about Rosie, that's a good way to kill a fantasy, hell thats a good way to turn someone gay!

OCA
05-14-2007, 09:09 PM
That isn't logic it is idiobabble. Just because something can not be proven irrefutably (whatever that means) in no way shape or form even suggests that it isn't true.

Nobody can prove what gravity is the result of either, but evidence suggests that there is definitely an effect called gravity and ostensibly some causation.

More idiobabble. Assuming that what you said about modern science, billions and decades was true that in no way means that "therefore it is a choice" is a logical sequence.

You have overlooked a virtually infinite number of causations aside from your Gene/choice pair.

Can you name the haters and demonstrate their hate?

So are you pretending that the majority of people are therefore gay, that IS a logical conclusion based on your ramblings.

Irrefutable proof????????????????

There is nothing, not even any remote evidence that suggests queerness is anything but a choice......despite all your incessant ramblings and condescension.

Irrefuteable proof? Take a survey biology class genius.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 09:27 PM
There is nothing, not even any remote evidence that suggests queerness is anything but a choice......despite all your incessant ramblings and condescension.

First off you are probably dead wrong. So why don't you provide some credible documentation.

Irrefuteable proof? Take a survey biology class genius.

OK, I will I will ask gay folks whether they became gay by choice or because of mysterious force that defied science and logic.

So OCA are you gay by choice?

BTW those weren't incessant ramblings and condescension.

You were logically lost in space. Your reasoning, as expressed, was completely irrational. NOt at all logical, just idiotbabble.

Provide irrefutable proof for your argument. Or a reasonable argument of opinion.

Did you choose to become gay OCA?

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I wasn't reffering to you OCR I was saying guy's in general are ok with two girl's but when it comes to two guys it's disgusting, double standards.

It really isn't a double standard NM.

What do two girls do when they gaysex each other into ecstacy?

What do guys do?

Cuz rumor has it when guys do the gay sex dance it involves jamming penises into each others raw sewage pipes. And THAT IS gross by most standards.

As well as being dangerous hygeine by most standards.

darin
05-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Is it IRONY that people who feel ANY NEGATIVE TALK whatSOEVER against 'homosexuality' is 'bigotry' or 'hatred', seem to slander, cuss, curse and get ALL kinds of abusive against Christianity?

Missileman
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Again not interested in suggestions, irrefuteable facts are all that apply.

Queerness is a choice.

How about irrefuteable evidence that it's a choice? How about a link to any scientific study that concludes it's a choice? Is there even one? You'd think with all of the energy and money expended by the thumpers, that they'd have found the proof of "choice". I guess since they haven't found it, it doesn't exist.

loosecannon
05-14-2007, 10:28 PM
If you had any maleness in you then you would.

Amen

nevadamedic
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
First off you are probably dead wrong. So why don't you provide some credible documentation.

OK, I will I will ask gay folks whether they became gay by choice or because of mysterious force that defied science and logic.

So OCA are you gay by choice?

BTW those weren't incessant ramblings and condescension.

You were logically lost in space. Your reasoning, as expressed, was completely irrational. NOt at all logical, just idiotbabble.

Provide irrefutable proof for your argument. Or a reasonable argument of opinion.

You know I tend to agree with you that OCA is over the top on this subject, but calling him a homosexual was out of line. I think anyone who has ever ready any comment he has made can saftly say that he is definatly not gay.

darin
05-14-2007, 10:57 PM
How about irrefutable evidence that it's a choice? How about a link to any scientific study that concludes it's a choice? Is there even one? You'd think with all of the energy and money expended by the thumpers, that they'd have found the proof of "choice". I guess since they haven't found it, it doesn't exist.

But that's just not honest...It's up to the claimant to prove their claim. Homosexuals behave a certain way. They 'say' their BEHAVIOUR is FORCED upon them. Just doesn't pass muster. It's REALLY as simple as that.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Is it IRONY that people who feel ANY NEGATIVE TALK whatSOEVER against 'homosexuality' is 'bigotry' or 'hatred', seem to slander, cuss, curse and get ALL kinds of abusive against Christianity?

It's almost a given that you won't see one without the other. And it all adds up to zero credibility.

OCA
05-15-2007, 05:12 AM
But that's just not honest...It's up to the claimant to prove their claim. Homosexuals behave a certain way. They 'say' their BEHAVIOUR is FORCED upon them. Just doesn't pass muster. It's REALLY as simple as that.

Exactly, i'm not the one looking to change laws and the fabric of society to accomodate a proven DANGEROUS BEHAVIORAL LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

Anyway the asking me to prove choice is just a diversion tactic used to throw people off the trail that leads to them not having a shred of evidence on queerness by birth.

Any survey biology course proves choice.

OCA
05-15-2007, 05:12 AM
It's almost a given that you won't see one without the other. And it all adds up to zero credibility.

100% correct.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 06:11 AM

So OCA are you gay by choice?...

Amazing how libs always use gay as an insult. If its normal and natural and all that, then why?

glockmail
05-15-2007, 06:14 AM
How about irrefuteable evidence that it's a choice? How about a link to any scientific study that concludes it's a choice? Is there even one? You'd think with all of the energy and money expended by the thumpers, that they'd have found the proof of "choice". I guess since they haven't found it, it doesn't exist. I see a pattern here with you Missleman: you never provide any proof, instead require the other side to provide it for you. Are your arguments so weak that there is no proof?

And the proof that queerness is a choice is the fact that billions of dollars/ countless hours have been spent to disprove that fact with zero results.

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:18 AM
Know what's funny? 34 posts to this thread alone, and there's not a single link, or shred of "proof" posted to prove either side. What does THAT tell you? :laugh2:

Missileman
05-15-2007, 07:19 AM

Well OCA, the claimant, CLAIMS that "queerness is a choice". All I'm asking is for even a shred of scientific evidence that bolsters his CLAIM. Or are you suggesting that the standard of proof shouldn't be the same for BOTH sides? Homosexuality is about the inclination, not the behavior. Without the inclination, the behavior wouldn't exist.

Missileman
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
I see a pattern here with you Missleman: you never provide any proof, instead require the other side to provide it for you. Are your arguments so weak that there is no proof?

You are incapable of recognizing proof.

And the proof that queerness is a choice is the fact that billions of dollars/ countless hours have been spent to disprove that fact with zero results.

Nice CLAIM...how about backing it up with a LINK or two!

manu1959
05-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Well OCA, the claimant, CLAIMS that "queerness is a choice". All I'm asking is for even a shred of scientific evidence that bolsters his CLAIM. Or are you suggesting that the standard of proof shouldn't be the same for BOTH sides? Homosexuality is about the inclination, not the behavior. Without the inclination, the behavior wouldn't exist.

does someone choose to have gay sex........

Missileman
05-15-2007, 10:40 AM
does someone choose to have gay sex........

In the same manner that you or I choose to have straight sex, yes. That doesn't make the orientation a choice.

loosecannon
05-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Amazing how libs always use gay as an insult. If its normal and natural and all that, then why?

because OCA has a fixation on gayness. Obviously that fixation is a choice.

Roomy
05-15-2007, 11:12 AM
The only thing I know for sure is that I was born heterosexual, I didn't choose to be, I just am, I therefore assume homosexuals are born homosexuals and like me have never had to make a conscious decision regarding their their sexual preferences.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Know what's funny? 34 posts to this thread alone, and there's not a single link, or shred of "proof" posted to prove either side. What does THAT tell you? :laugh2:
It tells me that you need to STOP with the sexual innuendos. NOW.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:40 AM

Nice CLAIM...how about backing it up with a LINK or two!

Thanks for demostrating my argument for me. :laugh2:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:41 AM
In the same manner that you or I choose to have straight sex, yes. That doesn't make the orientation a choice. Did you just proposition that guy? :poke:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:42 AM
because OCA has a fixation on gayness. Obviously that fixation is a choice. Or maybe he has a fixation for the truth.

Missileman
05-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks for demostrating my argument for me. :laugh2:

You don't see me making absolute statements that homosexuals are born that way, do you? I've stated that it's my opinion and I have on several occasions explained how I arrived at it.

You make statements of what you purport is fact and fail to provide a smidge of anything to back it up.

So instead of another of your typical dishonest distractions, how about you back up the statement you made?

Missileman
05-15-2007, 11:47 AM
Did you just proposition that guy? :poke:

Read much?

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:52 AM
You don't see me making absolute statements that homosexuals are born that way, do you? I've stated that it's my opinion and I have on several occasions explained how I arrived at it.

You make statements of what you purport is fact and fail to provide a smidge of anything to back it up.

So instead of another of your typical dishonest distractions, how about you back up the statement you made?

You disguise your intelectual laziness well- but I see it clearly.

OCA
05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
because OCA has a fixation on gayness. Obviously that fixation is a choice.

More attempts to change the subject by slandering me, you do it because you have no rebuttal on this subject, you do it because you know you are owned by me on this and various other subjects.

Found that queer gene yet?

OCA
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM

Why does my side have to prove what has always been known?

We are not the ones endeavouring to legitimize a perversion through law change, you'd think that if we were going to legitimize such an obviously dangerous lifestyle and write this legitimization into law that they could prove that their behaviour cannot be helped.............but you get nothing because there is nothing.

I for one will always stand up for what is right and I expect the rabid haters on the left to continue to slander me when backed into the corner that they are.

Don't like the thread? Don't fucking read it, its simple, see?

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Why does my side have to prove what has always been known?

We are not the ones endeavouring to legitimize a perversion through law change, you'd think that if we were going to legitimize such an obviously dangerous lifestyle and write this legitimization into law that they could prove that their behaviour cannot be helped.............but you get nothing because there is nothing.

I for one will always stand up for what is right and I expect the rabid haters on the left to continue to slander me when backed into the corner that they are.

Don't like the thread? Don't fucking read it, its simple, see?

I don't agree with you on this subject but I agree with you about whining about links or proof and if this discussion really bother's them thenkick rocks.

Missileman
05-15-2007, 05:31 PM
You disguise your intelectual laziness well- but I see it clearly.

I figured you'd find some lame excuse for not backing up your statements. It's one of your two fortes.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I figured you'd find some lame excuse for not backing up your statements. It's one of your two fortes. I've backed up plenty of shit for you in the past and I'm not backing up anything more until you back up your shit. So far you have NEVER done that. :slap:

CockySOB
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I've backed up plenty of shit for you in the past and I'm not backing up anything more until you back up your shit. So far you have NEVER done that. :slap:

*achoo* *achoo*

Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

:bs1:

Missileman
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I've backed up plenty of shit for you in the past and I'm not backing up anything more until you back up your shit. So far you have NEVER done that. :slap:

You just exhibited your other forte...being wrong!

shattered
05-15-2007, 05:47 PM
It tells me that you need to STOP with the sexual innuendos. NOW.

If you think you can find jack shit in there that's in any way a sexual innuendo to you or anyone else, report it. Otherwise, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/anj_stfu.gif.

There are no links to either side because you can't control true emotion. You can't control who you fall in love with, and give your heart to. The only thing you can control is whether you act on it. Natural instinct dictates that if you give your heart, you are going to give your body.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 07:07 PM
*achoo* *achoo*

Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

:bs1:

Then stop sticking it up your nose.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 07:09 PM
..... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/anj_stfu.gif.

There are no links to either side because you can't control true emotion. You can't control who you fall in love with, and give your heart to. The only thing you can control is whether you act on it. Natural instinct dictates that if you give your heart, you are going to give your body.

Sure, so when you fall for a 14 year old, it's perfectly acceptable. :pee:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 07:10 PM
You just exhibited your other forte...being wrong! Any your forte besides being a troll, lazy, and a queer enabler?

Doniston
05-16-2007, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE=OCA;58542]

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists,

QUOTE] Of course there is also no irrefutable evidence that it isn't from birth. and of course, I don't call it "Queerness"

Doniston
05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Once again double standards. Two guys make you blush but two women turn guys on, I dont get it. neither would make "ME" blush--- cause I wouldn't be watching :laugh2:

glockmail
05-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Of course there is also no irrefutable evidence that it isn't from birth. ... Sure there is. Queers enter into a genetic dead end.

Doniston
05-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Sure there is. Queers enter into a genetic dead end. How so? what book did you glean that from.? One fom Walt Disney Studios???:laugh2:

OCA
05-17-2007, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=OCA;58542]

Anyway, the haters still claim that queerness is from birth without offering a shred of irrefuteable evidence....that is because no such evidence exists,

QUOTE] Of course there is also no irrefutable evidence that it isn't from birth. and of course, I don't call it "Queerness"

Jesus you don't understand do you? Biology 101, think biology 101.

glockmail
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM
How so? what book did you glean that from.? One fom Walt Disney Studios???:laugh2:
The book of reality and common sense. Two men don't make a child. Neither do two women. A queer that has natural sex with a woman could not do so unless he's a part timer, which obviously means that his queerness is a choice.

Missileman
05-17-2007, 10:27 PM
The book of reality and common sense. Two men don't make a child. Neither do two women. A queer that has natural sex with a woman could not do so unless he's a part timer, which obviously means that his queerness is a choice.

You know less about genetics than you do about math...and that's really saying something. Are people who are born blind only born to blind parents? Get a clue!

glockmail
05-17-2007, 10:29 PM
You know less about genetics than you do about math...and that's really saying something. Are people who are born blind only born to blind parents? Get a clue! Found your gay gene yet? :laugh2:

Missileman
05-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Found your gay gene yet? :laugh2:

The probability of the gay gene is vastly higher than the probability you'll ever come up with a logical argument. :lmao:

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 11:39 PM
The probability of the gay gene is vastly higher than the probability you'll ever come up with a logical argument. :lmao:

:clap:

glockmail
05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Still haven't found it after spending millions? :laugh2:
You have thus far proven incapable of dealing with logic.

Doniston
05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Doniston;59653]

Jesus you don't understand do you? Biology 101, think biology 101. I have news for you. Queerness doees NOT stop a body from propogation, only absenance does that. and if they want to progogate they will do so-- Obvoiusly with the opposite sex, That does Not stop them from being Homosexual.

Doniston
05-18-2007, 01:53 PM
The book of reality and common sense. Two men don't make a child. Neither do two women. A queer that has natural sex with a woman could not do so unless he's a part timer, which obviously means that his queerness is a choice. First of all, read my last post. then in addition, kindly consider that his queerness is not a choice , but his acting upon it may well be so. Being queer does not stop the person from having an ejection, and it doesn't even have to be in the presence of a woman. Maybe miss(or mr) petri-dish

glockmail
05-18-2007, 01:56 PM
First of all, read my last post. then in addition, kindly consider that his queerness is not a choice , but his acting upon it may well be so. Being queer does not stop the person from having an ejection, and it doesn't even have to be in the presence of a woman. Maybe miss(or mr) petri-dish

I eject your argument.:poke:

I wasn't aware that they had in-vitro fertilization back 5000 years ago. :rolleyes:

Doniston
05-18-2007, 03:08 PM
I eject your argument.:poke:

I wasn't aware that they had in-vitro fertilization back 5000 years ago. :rolleyes: Who, pray tell is talking about 5000 years ago???? Certainly not "I":coffee:

glockmail
05-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Who, pray tell is talking about 5000 years ago???? Certainly not "I":coffee: In order for your argument (queers are born that way) to be valid queers would have had to had in vitro fertilization back then, or else they would have been extinct along with the dobie bird.

Missileman
05-18-2007, 03:55 PM
In order for your argument (queers are born that way) to be valid queers would have had to had in vitro fertilization back then, or else they would have been extinct along with the dobie bird.

Then obviously, two sighted people never have to worry about giving birth to a blind baby. Makes you wonder where they all come from. I'll bet you think they're all choosing to be blind.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Then obviously, two sighted people never have to worry about giving birth to a blind baby. Makes you wonder where they all come from. I'll bet you think they're all choosing to be blind. Don't see many blind people promoting their unfortunate defect as normal, natural, healthy or a benefit to society. :pee:

Missileman
05-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Don't see many blind people promoting their unfortunate defect as normal, natural, healthy or a benefit to society. :pee:

Explain where they come from using your dobie bird reasoning. :poke:

Doniston
05-18-2007, 04:19 PM
In order for your argument (queers are born that way) to be valid queers would have had to had in vitro fertilization back then, or else they would have been extinct along with the dobie bird. Sorry, but that doesn't equate, or make the least bit of sense.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Explain where they come from using your dobie bird reasoning. :poke: Duh. They choose to be queers.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Sorry, but that doesn't equate, or make the least bit of sense. As your original argument makes no sense to logic, then perhaps logic is not your forte.

Doniston
05-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Explain where they come from using your dobie bird reasoning. :poke: Strange but I have never heard of a dobie bird (dodo?? dodie???) or did he come up with the term with the same reasoning that he included the dobie bird??/

Doniston
05-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Duh. They choose to be queers. sorry, but that is an opinion(your's), not a line of reasoning.

Doniston
05-18-2007, 04:31 PM
As your original argument makes no sense to logic, then perhaps logic is not your forte.HMM! which "original arguement would that be??? Kindly show me to which you refer.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Strange but I have never herd of a dobie bird (dodo?? dodie???) or did he come up with the term with the same reasoning that he included the dobie bird??/ I was being facetious. Dodo is the extinct bird. Dobie is an extinct rock band, as well as an extict term for “spleef””. (Now comes the part where missleman pounds on me for making a joke and him not comprehending the humor.)

Missileman
05-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Duh. They choose to be queers.

Is this really the best defense of your ignorant statement that you can come up with?

You allege that homosexuals could only be the offspring of homosexual parents. If this were the case, then blind babies would only be born to blind parents.

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:36 PM
HMM! which "original arguement would that be??? Kindly show me to which you refer.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=60906&postcount=75

You get lost easily, don't you?

Missileman
05-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I was being facetious. Dodo is the extinct bird. Dobie is an extinct rock band, as well as an extict term for “spleef””. (Now comes the part where missleman pounds on me for making a joke and him not comprehending the humor.)

Are you retracting your entire argument that homosexuals would be extinct if homosexuality were genetic?

glockmail
05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Is this really the best defense of your ignorant statement that you can come up with?

You allege that homosexuals could only be the offspring of homosexual parents. If this were the case, then blind babies would only be born to blind parents.

No, I allege that queers could not be the offspring of queer parents, as queers can't reproduce. Thus queerness is a choice.

You've been supporting queers in all sorts of arguments for a long time ago. Are you a queer?

Missileman
05-18-2007, 04:56 PM
No, I allege that queers could not be the offspring of queer parents, as queers can't reproduce. Thus queerness is a choice.

You've been supporting queers in all sorts of arguments for a long time ago. Are you a queer?

Queers are biologically capable of reproducing. Is your argument that BOTH parents have to have a trait in order to pass it on to offspring?

As for the bolded part...Damn! But you are a fickle cupcake. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a heterosexual. Any attempted courtship you send my direction will be promptly rejected. Sorry I couldn't let you down any easier. :lmao:

glockmail
05-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Queers are biologically capable of reproducing. Is your argument that BOTH parents have to have a trait in order to pass it on to offspring?

As for the bolded part...Damn! But you are a fickle cupcake. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am a heterosexual. Any attempted courtship you send my direction will be promptly rejected. Sorry I couldn't let you down any easier. :lmao:

No, just one, queerbo.

Missileman
05-18-2007, 09:04 PM
No, just one, queerbo.

Hey cupcake! Are you a lib or a hypocrit?

glockmail
07-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Queers are biologically capable of reproducing. ....

So the sperm fertilizes what exactly in the anal canal?