PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Beats Man With Tire Iron For Insulting Islam

red states rule
10-12-2011, 03:09 AM
Another example of what we are up against folks

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/manbeaten.png

A Wausau man was hospitalized Friday after he was attacked and beaten with a tire iron in what witnesses said was an argument over religion, according to police.

The incident occurred shortly before 4 p.m. in the 600 block of Jefferson Street in Wausau. Two men began arguing, and a 47-year-old Wausau man was struck in the head with a tire iron, Wausau Police Lt. Matt Barnes said Friday night. Police had not released the identity of the victim Friday night.

Barnes said the suspect knows the victim, but he could not comment Friday night on what provoked the argument.

A witness told a Wausau Daily Herald reporter at the scene that he was sitting on the back porch of a home (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#) when the suspect pulled up in his vehicle, got out and accused the victim of criticizing his Islamic religion.

The victim denied that he had been critical of Islam, but the suspect then grabbed a tire iron, hit the victim in the head and punched him before speeding off in his vehicle, witnesses said.
A second witness, Bakonn Jackson, told the Daily Herald reporter she saw the entire incident, including the tire iron attack.

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20111008/WDH0101/110080440/Wausau-man-injured-tire-iron-attack

Gunny
10-12-2011, 07:25 AM

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/manbeaten.png

F*ck his Islamic religion. And if he doesn't like it, he might think twice about coming after me with a tire iron. I don't use that caliber.

darin
10-12-2011, 07:32 AM
If this isn't prosecuted as a 'hate crime' it'll mean 'they' have already won

jimnyc
10-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Only a matter of time before the deniers show up and state that the fight had nothing to do with muslims, he wasn't a "true muslim", he is just evil, he doesn't represent all muslims.... blah, blah, blah.... Yes, I know that others behave like this. Yes, I know others might do the same over their religious beliefs. But NO ONE comes close to the AMOUNT of times we see this crap from muslims. What was once only an epidemic on shithole countries is now starting to become more and more commonplace here in the States.

If this isn't prosecuted as a 'hate crime' it'll mean 'they' have already won

Yeppers, but it won't, that only happens when a white person beats up a black. It SHOULD be a hate crime and prosecuted as such. Then again, it should be that way for muslims all over the world who pull this crap in the name of religion. I guess they figure it's a way of life in so many Islamic countries that this behavior would be acceptable here too.

ConHog
10-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Excuse me , but Abso if you are around will you kindly post the video of a Christian clubbing his son in the face with ANY object for rejecting Christianity. I mean it happens in all religions right?

Noir
10-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Excuse me , but Abso if you are around will you kindly post the video of a Christian clubbing his son in the face with ANY object for rejecting Christianity. I mean it happens in all religions right?

Please come to Northern Ireland and I'll take you down the right (or is it wrong?) street and you can insult the Cathoilcs or Protestants because of their religion. You'll probably only be knee-capped so you'll live to tell others how friendly those Christians are (:

The problem is not any one such religion, it's dogmatism. But well played to the man who felt free to insult a religion, even if he took some iron to the face for it.

gabosaurus
10-12-2011, 11:11 PM

Perhaps the guy deserved it. I know you would deserve it. The right guys need to be beaten up more.

10-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Perhaps the guy deserved it. I know you would deserve it. The right guys need to be beaten up more.

I actually had a case like that. totally nice guy beat the crap out of this sleazy guy after he threatened him and called him a N*%*$. Guy got his but kicked. seriously injured. And now he is pretending that he is this innocent victim in a fight he picked.

Is there any reason we need to be insulting Islam? Yes, he has the right to say what he wants. And shouldnt get beat up for it. But why bother? Why be rude and attack someone for their faith?

But then what was the extent of this "Insult"? There is too much information we dont know. I dont really see either side of this as innocent in this.

red states rule
10-13-2011, 01:38 AM

You are more grumpy then normal Gabby. That time of the month again, or have you been reading Obama's recent approval numbers? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-13-2011, 01:39 AM

While he is at it, he can also post the video of Christians rioting and killing over a cartoon about God

ConHog
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM

So you're okay with people committing acts of violence on other people as long as

A) it's the "right" people

and

B) there is no gun involved?

You're an idiot.

red states rule
10-14-2011, 02:42 AM
So you're okay with people committing acts of violence on other people as long as

A) it's the "right" people

and

B) there is no gun involved?

You're an idiot.

Remember CH, according to Gabby, she is one of the "smart" people she is always praising