PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jeff
10-13-2011, 09:23 AM
I am sitting here in NJ with Jim, visiting my brothers and sisters and just figured I would stop in and say hello , I hope everyone is doing great and should be back up and going soon so hopefully I will be able to spend some time here again , Ok looking forward to chatting with y'all soon

Jeff

Abbey Marie
10-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi Jeff! I hope we do see you around. :cool:

darin
10-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Hey man!

chloe
10-13-2011, 11:01 AM
We sure do miss you posting here :salute:

red states rule
10-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Welcome back ol' buddy! I hope all is well with you and your family - and get back here where you belong Jeff

Psychoblues
10-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Wuzzup, Jeff!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!!!! You never did make it over here and allow me to host you to the Sprint Car and Stock Car races like I promised you and you alluded you might make this summer sometime. The racing is all over now but my invite will still be good next year if we still have a track and if I'm still healthy.

Great to see ya, my man!!!!!!

Psychoblues

jimnyc
10-17-2011, 10:15 AM
Damn, I left fairly earl on Wednesday to meet family in NJ, but more so for Jeff who was coming into town from Georgia. I just left this morning when Jeff shoved off for his return trip. So from Wednesday morn until this morn, the whol visit with family felt like it was less than a day. That sucks!

Had a great time being with family though. Had Jeff and myself, my sister Janeen and my shithead brother John aka Sir Evil.

And Jeff bought a laptop and I'm hoping he can get a connection squared away when he gets settled back in Georgia, then he can be online here more often and I can have yet another person I can fuck with here! :coffee:

Most of you bastards probably didn't even realize I was MIA for a bit. For those that noticed and were concerned, I thank you from the bottom of my tiny heart. For those who didn't notice and/or didn't care - :fu:

red states rule
10-18-2011, 04:21 AM
Damn, I left fairly earl on Wednesday to meet family in NJ, but more so for Jeff who was coming into town from Georgia. I just left this morning when Jeff shoved off for his return trip. So from Wednesday morn until this morn, the whol visit with family felt like it was less than a day. That sucks!

Had a great time being with family though. Had Jeff and myself, my sister Janeen and my shithead brother John aka Sir Evil.

And Jeff bought a laptop and I'm hoping he can get a connection squared away when he gets settled back in Georgia, then he can be online here more often and I can have yet another person I can fuck with here! :coffee:

Most of you bastards probably didn't even realize I was MIA for a bit. For those that noticed and were concerned, I thank you from the bottom of my tiny heart. For those who didn't notice and/or didn't care - :fu:

I do look forward to having the brothers on at the same time. It will keep things moving here

Gunny
10-18-2011, 05:26 AM

You weren't here?:laugh:

I finally just got some decent internet so I KNOW how THAT goes. Nice that you had a good get together with the sibs, and yeah, THAT kind of time runs at light speed.