PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore cancels on me D:

Noir
10-13-2011, 12:31 PM
My mum said she breathed a slight sigh of relief as knowing some of the questions i was hoping i could ask, and she said at best it would be awkward, and at worst we'd be thrown out lol.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/Untitled.jpg

Gaffer
10-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Your not missing anything. Unless your into man boobs.

logroller
10-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Who isn't into boobs, man? Seems worlds better than being into man asses.:laugh2:

Noir
10-13-2011, 03:59 PM

I'm missing out on an opportunity to ask him about stocks he has in haliburton (sp?), or on why he deliberately made up scenes in 'Roger and Me' but presented them as real, or how he can blame the west for Islamic terrorism when you take events like the Genocide in East Timor into account, or his wifes ties to Big Energy companies and so on...

But hopefully one day (:

Gunny
10-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm missing out on an opportunity to ask him about stocks he has in haliburton (sp?), or on why he deliberately made up scenes in 'Roger and Me' but presented them as real, or how he can blame the west for Islamic terrorism when you take events like the Genocide in East Timor into account, or his wifes ties to Big Energy companies and so on...

But hopefully one day (:

What's your point? Moore is a tool. You'd just get removed and your questions ignored. Moore doesn't understand the concept of truth, nor his own hypocrisy. People that believe his blather are the ones that most likely voted for Obama.

Noir
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM
What's your point? Moore is a tool. You'd just get removed and your questions ignored. Moore doesn't understand the concept of truth, nor his own hypocrisy. People that believe his blather are the ones that most likely voted for Obama.

I'd doubt the removal, but if so i was hoping during the talk he would have referenced freedom of speech which i'd echo as i left. But i'd of said its much more likey he'd give a non-answer answer, which would be delightful to hear lol

Gunny
10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
I'd doubt the removal, but if so i was hoping during the talk he would have referenced freedom of speech which i'd echo as i left. But i'd of said its much more likey he'd give a non-answer answer, which would be delightful to hear lol

Your dime. You wouldn't be heard. You'd be removed, the issue glossed over, and any reference in video of said event erased.