PDA

View Full Version : 103 Active Members...

Pale Rider
05-15-2007, 02:34 AM
... and only 10 board contributors. Pathetic.

I know you'll probably be pissed at me for doing this Jimmy but FUCK! If you enjoy it here, what's $10, $20? C'mon people... :dunno:

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 03:16 AM
I would think people would need to 'like' me in order to donate. I'm not very well liked as of late! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-15-2007, 03:24 AM
I would think people would need to 'like' me in order to donate. I'm not very well liked as of late! :laugh2:

Fuck that Jimmy. It's how well they like the "board." If they're having a good time here, then what the shit? Kick in some jack.

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 05:52 AM
Fuck that Jimmy. It's how well they like the "board." If they're having a good time here, then what the shit? Kick in some jack.

In all fairness, I don't "need" the money. Sometimes I do little fund drives as I'm broke but thats because my finances are out of whack.

I may make 100 bucks on a particular month from other sites and advertising, but it sucks the way they pay. First off, you don't get paid unless your balance is over 100. Then lets say you make 110 for the month of May, they go over the stats and don't pay until after the 26th of June! Usually by that time the hosting fees are past due. Money goes towards hosting fees, and whatever is left gets rolled into various advertising efforts to get more members here. So sometimes I'm left stuck in between, and I'm grateful that members here help me meet the deadlines, then I'll take the income when it comes and use it for places like adwords, adengage, purchasing text links on other political sites...

I NEVER "see" any of the money. It's ALWAYS goes to hosting, advertising & sometimes a piece of software to enhance things.

So, in a nutshell, I'm caught up to speed right now as all hosting is current. But I'm not going to lie and make it sound like I'm a self made rich guy on the internet. Every month it's a struggle to keep paying the hosting fees, and it never helps with my bills at home.

I don't "expect" anyone to ever donate, but am always appreciative. "I" started this site, and I have no issue with keeping it going. It's my responsibility and no one else's. I certainly can't hold a grudge when people can't donate. But shit happens, and like I said, sometimes I'm caught in between. But no, I don't need anything right now.

I appreciate your sentiment here though, Pale, truly do.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 06:19 AM
Donald Trump would have a problem with you. That guy never does anything unless there's money in it for him. He's a loser in my book.

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 06:59 AM

Heck, I'll give you some when I can, just can't right now.

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Donald Trump would have a problem with you. That guy never does anything unless there's money in it for him. He's a loser in my book.

Wow Glock, once again your ignorance is shown. Donald Trump is always working on, for or creating a charity. He spends a lot of time doing that actually. I actually helped with a charity he was involved with.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Wow Glock, once again your ignorance is shown. Donald Trump is always working on, for or creating a charity. He spends a lot of time doing that actually. I actually helped with a charity he was involved with. All done for self-promotion.

Said1
05-15-2007, 01:05 PM
Wow Glock, once again your ignorance is shown. Donald Trump is always working on, for or creating a charity. He spends a lot of time doing that actually. I actually helped with a charity he was involved with.

Actually, you say actually a lot. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't have any money and if I did can't say I'd give it to a site I get banned on so often. That just wouldn't be a smart investment.

Pale Rider
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I don't have any money and if I did can't say I'd give it to a site I get banned on so often. That just wouldn't be a smart investment.

I would hope that you're intelligent enough to figure out why you're getting banned, and cease that behavior. But then again.... maybe not.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:11 PM
... and only 10 board contributors. Pathetic.

I know you'll probably be pissed at me for doing this Jimmy but FUCK! If you enjoy it here, what's $10, $20? C'mon people... :dunno:

It's basic economics.

All rightwads fall into one of two categories:
1. The rich
2. The stupid

Statistics alone indicate that, with a member base this large, at least a few are bound to be rich.

Therefore, why should I kick in the money I worked for when one or two of the members can easily afford to carry everyone else?

:coffee:

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:13 PM
It's basic economics.

1. The rich
2. The stupid

Statistics alone indicate that, with a member base this large, at least a few are bound to be rich.

Therefore, why should I kick in the money I worked for when one or two of the members can easily afford to carry everyone else?

Kidding or not, that was kind of a jerky thing to say...

jackass
05-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Actually I went to donate a week or so ago and the link was down. I just figured I would give next time he needed he money.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Kidding or not, that was kind of a jerky thing to say...Which part, the statement about rightwads or the conclusion that was based on it?

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Which part, the statement about rightwads or the conclusion that was based on it?

Does it really matter?

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
1. The rich
2. The stupid

Sorry you only fall into the one category! :)

Said1
05-15-2007, 06:32 PM
It's basic economics.

1. The rich
2. The stupid

I bet you're a real rightwad.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry you only fall into the one category! :)

Ah, but I'm not a rightwad! Therefore, the rule does not apply to me. :D

My beliefs allow me to be in whatever category I like, even in more than one at a time! Y'all should try them someday.

:dance:

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 06:33 PM
What if you are poor & stupid, which I am, where does that place me? :laugh2:

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:34 PM

Lazy lib corner.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM

Unfortunately, both sides of the electorate are full of people like that.

Then again, that could be what made America what it is today. :salute:

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Lazy lib corner.

Oh, crap, I better get on the ball. I've been called lots of things in my lifetime but never a lib! :)

I may be able to do a little sumthin with the money thingy, but I believe you're stuck with my stupidness!

Mr. P
05-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Ah, but I'm not a rightwad! Therefore, the rule does not apply to me. :D

My beliefs allow me to be in whatever category I like, even in more than one at a time! Y'all should try them someday.

:dance:

Most people don't have multiple personalities. I'll stick with stable but objective and open to other views for consideration. Thanks :slap:

jimnyc
Unfortunately, both sides of the electorate are full of people like that.

Then again, that could be what made America what it is today. :salute:

Whoo-Hoo!

Nah, I'm officially a poor, dumb conservative. In fact, I'm liking Thompson that much more after he just replied to Michael Moore! (thread I just started in current events).

shattered
Oh, crap, I better get on the ball. I've been called lots of things in my lifetime but never a lib! :)

I may be able to do a little sumthin with the money thingy, but I believe you're stuck with my stupidness!

You didn't ask WHAT that made you - you just asked where it PUT you.. I figured they needed the company.

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 06:43 PM
I may just soon have a job and some money so if I don't get banned for a few months I'll donate $10-$15, if I have any money left from paying that bike insurance. It's gona cost more than the bike in just a few short months. Assholes.

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I may just soon have a job and some money so if I don't get banned for a few months I'll donate $10-$15, if I have any money left from paying that bike insurance. It's gona cost more than the bike in just a few short months. Assholes.

Here's a novel idea.. Don't do shit you know is going to get you banned, and you won't get banned. :)

Even if you DO get banned, what's that got to do with donating to a site you spend an awful LOT of time on?

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Because no one donates to a site when they get banned on or don't like the owners. Waste of money.

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:48 PM
Because no one donates to a site when they get banned on or don't like the owners. Waste of money.

But yet they sit on here all day sucking up bandwidth? Eh. Typical response from someone like you...

CockySOB
05-15-2007, 06:49 PM
It's basic economics.

1. The rich
2. The stupid

How nauseatingly condescending and rude can you be, Typo? OF course you do come off sounding like the stereotypical welfare recipient, "why should I do jack or shit when other people will carry my ass? Hell, they OWE me a place to verbally spout off!" Freaking pathetic....

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool, rather than to open your mouth and prove it....

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Most people don't have multiple personalities. I'll stick with stable but objective and open to other views for consideration. Thanks :slap:

I've had to implement multiple personalities as a cost-saving measure. It's resulted in a substantial increase in my productivity.
:cool: :cheers2: :p

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 06:52 PM
But yet they sit on here all day sucking up bandwidth? Eh. Typical response from someone like you...
hey they could ban me permanent if they don't want me setting on their site sucking up bandwidth for not donating money I don't even have yet.

shattered
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
hey they could ban me permanent if they don't want me setting on their site sucking up bandwidth for not donating money I don't even have yet.

Nobody needs your money - it's your attitude, and the types of replies that you post that makes you suck..

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd say the same about you.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 06:55 PM
How nauseatingly condescending and rude can you be, Typo? OF course you do come off sounding like the stereotypical welfare recipient, "why should I do jack or shit when other people will carry my ass? Hell, they OWE me a place to verbally spout off!" Freaking pathetic....

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought the fool, rather than to open your mouth and prove it....Condescending and rude to whom? Half the people here say things as bad an worse about "liberals" at least 8 times a day. Have you ever complained about their condescension and rudeness?

Aside from which, if Jim chooses to make DP a payment-only site that's his call, not yours. Therefore, if you disapprove of the fact that some members choose to spout off for free, tough!

CockySOB
05-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Condescending and rude to whom? Half the people here say things as bad an worse about "liberals" at least 8 times a day. Have you ever complained about their condescension and rudeness?

Aside from which, if Jim chooses to make DP a payment-only site that's his call, not yours. Therefore, if you disapprove of the fact that some members choose to spout off for free, tough!

Condescending and rude both to Jim and to those who chose to donate to help Jim cover some of the costs of the site. Especially when you trash-talk yet are unwilling to actually support the community in any way, shape or form. And I'm only talking about this thread and the discussion of supporting the community. Frankly, I wasn't thrilled to see Pale post this topic as I figure it should be something only Jim should bring up.

As to the other threads and other discussions, be as rude as you want to those who take a condescending tone or rude attitude with you. Hell, I'm sure some of 'em would appreciate you doing so. But doing so in this thread is inappropriate and immature, especially when you choose to bite the hands which feed you.

As a matter of fact, why don't you ask admin to change your moniker from "typomaniac" to "free-loading bitch" since you obviously revel in the role?

OCA
05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Condescending and rude both to Jim and to those who chose to donate to help Jim cover some of the costs of the site. Especially when you trash-talk yet are unwilling to actually support the community in any way, shape or form. And I'm only talking about this thread and the discussion of supporting the community. Frankly, I wasn't thrilled to see Pale post this topic as I figure it should be something only Jim should bring up.

As to the other threads and other discussions, be as rude as you want to those who take a condescending tone or rude attitude with you. Hell, I'm sure some of 'em would appreciate you doing so. But doing so in this thread is inappropriate and immature, especially when you choose to bite the hands which feed you.

As a matter of fact, why don't you ask admin to change your moniker from "typomaniac" to "free-loading bitch" since you obviously revel in the role?

LMFAO! Free loading Bitch!:laugh2: :clap:

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Man, that's gotta hurt.. :lol:

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:12 PM

As a matter of fact, why don't you ask admin to change your moniker from "typomaniac" to "free-loading bitch" since you obviously revel in the role?You're trying to fight Jim's fights for him when you don't have the first clue whether he's even pissed off with me in the first place. Christ on a cracker! Don't you have more important things to think about?

If Jim has a problem with me, I'm sure he'll let me know. In the meantime, take two of these and don't post at me again until morning:

:chillpill: :chillpill:

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:13 PM
You're trying to fight Jim's fights for him when you don't have the first clue whether he's even pissed off with me in the first place. Christ on a cracker! Don't you have more important things to think about?

If Jim has a problem with me, I'm sure he'll let me know. In the meantime, take two of these and don't post at me again until morning:

:chillpill: :chillpill:

Nobody's fighting anyone elses fight. You're being called on a suckass message that you posted BY the people it pissed off. Deal with it. If you're going to shit on people, expect the shit to get thrown back in your face.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Nobody's fighting anyone elses fight. You're being called on a suckass message that you posted BY the people it pissed off. Deal with it. If you're going to shit on people, expect the shit to get thrown back in your face.
The message was that I'm freeloading because Jim has set things up to allow me (and many others) to. If that pisses off anybody other than Jim, I truly don't give even half a fuck.

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM
The message was that I'm freeloading because Jim has set things up to allow me (and many others) to. If that pisses off anybody other than Jim, I truly don't give even half a fuck.

Sometimes silence is the best policy.. Calling those of us that do bother to throw in a few bucks stupid shows a lack of class on your part.

If you truly don't give "half a fuck", then why are you here defending your statement?

glockmail
05-15-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd say the same about you. And I'd agree. :coffee:

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
It's basic economics.

1. The rich
2. The stupid

Unbelievably rude and contemptuous. You could have just remained silent. You could have just posted on the fact that you've been banned and disagree. But instead?

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 07:27 PM

I think that's reasonable, though I wish you weren't riding a bike until you are older. That's just my opinion though. Your heart and mind are in the right place.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Sometimes silence is the best policy.. Calling those of us that do bother to throw in a few bucks stupid shows a lack of class on your part.First, I never said that. Second, I haven't seen anybody HERE (either on the left or right) who has behaved with "class" more than once or twice in a blue moon, if that. Which, by the way, is fine with me. Why do you have a double standard?

If you truly don't give "half a fuck", then why are you here defending your statement?What I truly don't give half a fuck about is whether anyone is pissed off that I choose (for now) not to donate. No board can expect to get a good audience unless a large percentage of its members are free users. That's reality. And Jim has decided - correctly, IMO - to allow this kind of setup to help maintain and grow the site. You want to run your own site differently? By all means, go right ahead.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Unbelievably rude and contemptuous. You could have just remained silent. You could have just posted on the fact that you've been banned and disagree. But instead?

The fact that I got banned once has very little to do with it. Read the post above this one and perhaps you'll learn something.

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
First, I never said that. Second, I haven't seen anybody HERE (either on the left or right) who has behaved with "class" more than once or twice in a blue moon, if that. Which, by the way, is fine with me. Why do you have a double standard?

What I truly don't give half a fuck about is whether anyone is pissed off that I choose (for now) not to donate. No board can expect to get a good audience unless a large percentage of its members are free users. That's reality. And Jim has decided - correctly, IMO - to allow this kind of setup to help maintain and grow the site. You want to run your own site differently? By all means, go right ahead.

What part of "nobody is pissed off about you NOT donating" don't you grasp? What's getting you called on the carpet is your petty, uncalled for insult. You could have just kept it to yourself, and left well enough alone...

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
The fact that I got banned once has very little to do with it. Read the post above this one and perhaps you'll learn something.
I did, but it didn't clarify anything for me. As I said, it would have been fine to remain silent. I posted what I did, because I've given something in the past, but can't right now. It doesn't mean I agree with Jim or anyone else, as anyone who's been here awhile knows. I do know, I trust him more than you. :laugh2:

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
What part of "nobody is pissed off about you NOT donating" don't you grasp? What's getting you called on the carpet is your petty, uncalled for insult. You could have just kept it to yourself, and left well enough alone...

Why would so many here be screaming so loudly about a nasty remark about rightwads and never make a peep about anything that gets said here about liberals? Why couldn't they "keep their outrage to themselves, and leave well enough alone?"

Could it be because you're a hypocrite, you know it, and you don't care?

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Why would so many here be screaming so loudly about a nasty remark about rightwads and never make a peep about anything that gets said here about liberals? Why couldn't they "keep their outrage to themselves, and leave well enough alone?"

You're barking up the wrong tree, Sparky.. I've posted more "both sides pull the same shit" arguments than probably anyone here..

Try again?

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM

Hey Clyde, I'm not so sure I fit into your definition of 'rightwads'. D'oh. You however do fit into my definition of schmuck.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Unbelievably rude and contemptuous. You could have just remained silent. You could have just posted on the fact that you've been banned and disagree. But instead? Watch out typo- one time she banned me "forever". She is the ulimate evil. Except for queers of course.

typomaniac
05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
You're barking up the wrong tree, Sparky.. I've posted more "both sides pull the same shit" arguments than probably anyone here..

Try again?

Against my better judgment, but I'll bite.......

Given that you know that both sides pull the same shit, why in the unholy fuck are you so worked up about one, singular swipe at rightwads? I can't figure out a rational explanation, unless you're going to take the PMS defense.

CockySOB
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Do yourself a favor, typomaniac. Step away from the keyboard and let this topic die.

And while you're at it, contemplate the following quote, replacing "country" with "community."

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Against my better judgment, but I'll bite.......

Given that you know that both sides pull the same shit, why in the unholy fuck are you so worked up about one, singular swipe at rightwads? I can't figure out a rational explanation, unless you're going to take the PMS defense.

Because it was a really shitty thing to say. Not a single Lib donated to the board - everyone on that list is a conservative. You just threw out the standard lib mantra which is "why should I do for myself if everyone else is willing to do for me?", with the addition of an insult thrown in for good measure..

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 07:54 PM
There is prolly a reason no libs have donated and it's not because they wont spend any money on a political site they enjoy.

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:56 PM
There is prolly a reason no libs have donated and it's not because they wont spend any money on a political site they enjoy.

Hey, nobody moves your fingers and forces you to post things you KNOW are going to get you banned..

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Well my brain kinda does but anyway. When people think they are being treated unfairly they will tend to lash out.

shattered
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Well my brain kinda does but anyway. When people think they are being treated unfairly they will tend to lash out.

Try lashing out in the right place, and I'd bet you don't get banned, eh?

Given your propensity for "saying what you want when you want and not caring what people think", I'd say you're asking for it, by your own admission...

Said1
05-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Plus, it's fun sometimes, right? Admit it, you know you love it. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Well I wouldn't say fun exactly. More like, I have a thought then type it out. Then have to decide to hit submit knowing exactly what will happen as a result. So theres a choice and my emotions tell me, do it, do it, what's the worst they can do to you and my mind say you may have something else you want to say and wont be able to while your banned but still reading the board. Then my emotional side wins and I feel happy instead of annoyed for not saying what I had to say.

So yeah it's asking for it, but it lets me go on about my business self rightous, thrilled, or pissed. Plus the thrill of knowing your gona loose but doing something anyway.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 08:08 PM
.....So theres a choice and my emotions tell me, do it, do it, what's the worst they can do to you and my mind say you may have something else you want to say and wont be able to while your banned but still reading the board. Then my emotional side wins and I feel happy instead of annoyed for not saying what I had to say.

..... .

Exactly what's wrong with Liberals and why Dr. Savage is correct when he calls Liberalism a mental disorder. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't even think that's a liberal trait.

shattered
05-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I don't even think that's a liberal trait.

Mental disorders? Sure that's is...

glockmail
05-15-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't even think that's a liberal trait. Acting on emotion instead of logic is very definitely a liberal trait. That's why they want to throw all sorts of money at problems even though it rarely helps the situation. That's why most people who work in Hollywood are liberals- because good movies play with people's emotions. Also why most queers are liberals- act on lust even when logically it makes zero sense. I could go on and on, and I never even read Savage's book.

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:17 PM
See but I don't wana throw money at problems. I'm not all liberal.

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Mental disorders? Sure that's is...

That's called a thought process not a mental disorder.

shattered
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
See but I don't wana throw money at problems. I'm not all liberal.

No, you'd rather people throw their money at you..

glockmail
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
See but I don't wana throw money at problems. I'm not all liberal. There's fiscal liberal and then social liberal. They don't always ride in the same seat.

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Everyone would love to have money thrown at them. Anyway, big bureaucracy just creates a lot of red tape and fucks things up. Things are better run o the state and local level with some accountability is kinda my view on government funding/finance whatever.

Federal gov. needs to shrink instead of growing every year. big brother is watching and all that.

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 08:21 PM
There's fiscal liberal and then social liberal. They don't always ride in the same seat.
I'm definitely a social liberal. More conservative on foreign policy and fiscal issues. Some say I’m a libertarian but I wouldn’t go that far. Not to mention everybody has a different definition of libertarian.

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 08:24 PM
If I could even follow the liberal train of thought I might even consider it but when we have liberals talking out of both sides of thier mouths, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what I was standing for. Being anti-everything just doesn't seem like a great game plan.

shattered
05-15-2007, 08:30 PM
If I could even follow the liberal train of thought I might even consider it but when we have liberals talking out of both sides of thier mouths, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what I was standing for. Being anti-everything just doesn't seem like a great game plan.

They're not anti-everything.. They're definitely pro-give-us-money-just-because-you-make-more-and-we-have-standards-of-living-too.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
If I could even follow the liberal train of thought I might even consider it but when we have liberals talking out of both sides of thier mouths, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what I was standing for. Being anti-everything just doesn't seem like a great game plan. Another theory that I heard recently is that liberals want world peace and all that, and have decided that since after 5000 years of civilization no one has come up with it, that the status quo must be wrong. That explains why they hate America so much - "The Man" with respect to world power, and why every social moral value must be destroyed.

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Another theory that I heard recently is that liberals want world peace and all that, and have decided that since after 5000 years of civilization no one has come up with it, that the status quo must be wrong. That explains why they hate America so much - "The Man" with respect to world power, and why every social moral value must be destroyed.

Interesting, however there are a whole lot of "new" concepts that you could never get a lib to back either. A political idealogy that has as it's basic concept something like " Man is free to do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't bother the next guy " is patently absurd.

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Watch out typo- one time she banned me "forever". She is the ulimate evil. Except for queers of course.

No fear. (For those that shake). Jim would NOT let me mod here, he's made that more than clear. Likewise I'm persona non gratis on the other site.

Let's just pretend that I might have some experience in dealing with those outside normal parameters? :laugh2:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 09:09 PM
No fear. (For those that shake). Jim would NOT let me mod here, he's made that more than clear. Likewise I'm persona non gratis on the other site.

Let's just pretend that I might have some experience in dealing with those outside normal parameters? :laugh2:

I've never been chained by normalcy.
Well you ain't the only board nazi over there. Another one zeroed all my points. They can all pound sand for that.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Interesting, however there are a whole lot of "new" concepts that you could never get a lib to back either. A political idealogy that has as it's basic concept something like " Man is free to do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't bother the next guy " is patently absurd. I don't know that that's a main stream liberal idea. Your basic lib is nearly a socialist, after all.

Kathianne
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I've never been chained by normalcy.
Well you ain't the only board nazi over there. Another one zeroed all my points. They can all pound sand for that.
LOL! I've zinged you how many times? I must spread the love. :laugh2:

On the other hand, I happen to agree with you now. What is the date?

Dilloduck
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't know that that's a main stream liberal idea. Your basic lib is nearly a socialist, after all.

I'm beginning to think our country is fresh out of main streams.

lily
05-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Some times after reading all this crap, I feel like I need to take a shower.

shattered
05-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Some times after reading all this crap, I feel like I need to take a shower.

Well, if you'd tell your pals to refrain from slinging their shit so hard, you might stay a little cleaner, and smell a little nicer...

glockmail
05-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Some times after reading all this crap, I feel like I need to take a shower. Gee its time for mine too. Wanna save water?

:poke:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Well, if you'd tell your pals to refrain from slinging their shit so hard, you might stay a little cleaner, and smell a little nicer... Gawd you are a nasty one lately. Yuck.

lily
05-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Gee its time for mine too. Wanna save water?

:poke:

Too late........do you think I was joking when I said I needed to take a shower?

glockmail
05-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Too late........do you think I was joking when I said I needed to take a shower? Damn, and here I thought you were a conservationist. Any hot water left for me?

lily
05-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Damn, and here I thought you were a conservationist. Any hot water left for me?

Sure and I'll even break out a fresh loofah for you.:laugh2:

glockmail
05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Sure and I'll even break out a fresh loofah for you.:laugh2: Sneak in and scrub the parts I can't reach? :poke:

Abbey Marie
05-15-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm beginning to think our country is fresh out of main streams.

:laugh2: You so funny, Dillo. I wonder how many people appreciate your dry wit (pun intended).

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 12:07 AM
:laugh2: You so funny, Dillo. I wonder how many people appreciate your dry wit (pun intended).

All that aside. I don't think anyone here appreciates jimnyc for what he does for us on this messageboard. He has done his absolute best to encourage and protect freedom of speech and stated so, demonstrated over and over again and been as forthcoming and fair as anyone that I've met on any messageboard and I've been on a few of them.

If jimnyc needs some dough to keep this site running I will do my best to be exactly as forthcoming with it. Some of these holier than thou moderators can kiss my goddamned ass, though. Just the comments in this thread alone exceed any infraction for which I have been banned in the past. Fuck it. Life goes on, doesn't it?

typomaniac
05-16-2007, 12:54 AM
They're not anti-everything.. They're definitely pro-give-us-money-just-because-you-make-more-and-we-have-standards-of-living-too.

Well, now you and Dildofuck are just being so incredibly classless, rude, and condescending.

You both deserve to be zinged 1800 times and rot in heck for eternity. :rolleyes:

Pale Rider
05-16-2007, 02:29 AM

Wasn't statements like that, that just got you banned? Short memory?

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Just exercising an American Value, pr. But, you never cared about things like that, did you?

Wasn't statements like that, that just got you banned? Short memory?

BAN THE IMBECILES!!!!!

jimnyc
05-16-2007, 07:29 AM
That's enough of the vile and vulgar comments. Thread closed.

darin
05-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Just cleaned up the recent posts in this thread -

ENOUGH with the gratuitous vulgarities, people. It doesn't make ANYONE look smarter.