PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Noir!

jimnyc
10-14-2011, 09:33 AM
My sister said she thought you were cute, and she made this especially for you!!! :coffee:

http://i53.tinypic.com/1rd9o3.jpg

Noir
10-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Rawr, me likes ^,^

But you can't be calling Jeff your sister, I know he's a bit poofy and all but that's just mean!

jimnyc
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Rawr, me likes ^,^

But you can't be calling Jeff your sister, I know he's a bit poofy and all but that's just mean!

Nope, dead serious. She saw your avatar while I was posting and asked about you, and said you were cute. I told her you were too young and live in another world! Then of course, in her usual fucked up fashion, said lets fuck with him! LOL Jeff and I are tame compared to my retarded sister! :laugh2:

Noir
10-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Nope, dead serious. She saw your avatar while I was posting and asked about you, and said you were cute. I told her you were too young and live in another world! Then of course, in her usual fucked up fashion, said lets fuck with him! LOL Jeff and I are tame compared to my retarded sister! :laugh2:

Too old? Dear sir you underestimate me, her overies are still in good working order yes? ;D

Jeff
10-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Rawr, me likes ^,^

Noir as much as I would like to take credit for it it wasn't me :laugh: not that I wouldn't of but my sister was a little bit quicker than me, all in fun anyway Noir but being I am being accused

http://i55.tinypic.com/2j2dnr5.jpg

Again just kidding Noir

Noir
10-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Fixed it ^,^

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/supercooldide.jpg

Jeff
10-14-2011, 12:39 PM
That's a good One Noir , :thumb:

And how about send some of those girls this way, I am a bit old and funny looking :laugh:

fj1200
10-14-2011, 12:44 PM
And how about send some of those girls this way...

They're too busy getting maced in NYC. Which I guess means you're close to where they are... have at it. :thumb:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 05:28 AM
My sister said she thought you were cute, and she made this especially for you!!! :coffee:

http://i53.tinypic.com/1rd9o3.jpg

She kind of took it easy on his rooster-do, dontcha' think?:laugh::laugh:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 05:29 AM

Guess you can't deny her ....

Gunny
10-18-2011, 05:33 AM
Too old? Dear sir you underestimate me, her overies are still in good working order yes? ;D

How could one underestimate you? This sounds like a quantum physics problem. Like trying to get lower than whale shit.

I WILL commend you on your brilliance though ... what with discussing the board owner's sister's ovaries.:cuckoo:

Noir
10-18-2011, 07:31 AM
How could one underestimate you? This sounds like a quantum physics problem. Like trying to get lower than whale shit.

I WILL commend you on your brilliance though ... what with discussing the board owner's sister's ovaries.:cuckoo:

Well I'm not going to be able to populate the world with little militant atheist vegans if my mate can't pop them out now, can I? =P

Gunny
10-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Well I'm not going to be able to populate the world with little militant atheist vegans if my mate can't pop them out now, can I? =P

Militant, atheist vegans are called "targets" around these parts. Not thinking you can populate much more than your apartment complex.

Noir
10-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Militant, atheist vegans are called "targets" around these parts. Not thinking you can populate much more than your apartment complex.

D'aw, you need to lighten up m'dear, i'm sure there's an inner child-gunny in you somewhere just waiting to burst out and put all this macho-silliness aside ^,^

Gunny
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
D'aw, you need to lighten up m'dear, i'm sure there's an inner child-gunny in you somewhere just waiting to burst out and put all this macho-silliness aside ^,^

Really? The only thing waiting to burst out of me is my meaner side, fuckwit.

Noir
10-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Really? The only thing waiting to burst out of me is my meaner side, fuckwit.

I just don't get it lol, you *must* be able to see how everyone else in the thread is having a laugh, why so serious? Just chill and join the party (:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 10:14 AM
I just don't get it lol, you *must* be able to see how everyone else in the thread is having a laugh, why so serious? Just chill and join the party (:

Think you're funny, do you? You can ask Jess how "funny" I am, laughing boy. Feel free to PM her.

ConHog
10-18-2011, 12:03 PM

Got bad news for you. So far you have seen Gunny's "good" side. :laugh:

fj1200
10-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Think you're funny, do you? You can ask Jess how "funny" I am, laughing boy. Feel free to PM her.

What's wrong with Noir having some fun in a thread which was clearly directed at him?

Gunny
10-20-2011, 05:18 AM
What's wrong with Noir having some fun in a thread which was clearly directed at him?

Nothing. So long as he doesn't say anything.

Noir
10-20-2011, 05:41 AM

So when a thread is made for me as I joke, and i and others have a laugh, the very fact that I am posting gives you the incentive to insult and try and being the whhhhole mood down?

You as a staff member should be well aware of the following;

Personal Feuds - No surprisingly, members can sometimes get involved in personal feuds. We ask that these be kept off the boards. Please don't derail threads by going "after" someone you don't like. Don't start threads just to rile someone up. Don't harass other members. Please PM staff if you need assistance.

So, ya know, follow the rules please ^,^

fj1200
10-20-2011, 07:22 AM

Can't handle the dissent or you don't like how it makes you look?

Abbey Marie
10-20-2011, 08:07 AM
So when a thread is made for me as I joke, and i and others have a laugh, the very fact that I am posting gives you the incentive to insult and try and being the whhhhole mood down?

You as a staff member should be well aware of the following;

Please don't derail threads by going "after" someone you don't like. Don't start threads just to rile someone up. Don't harass other members. Please PM staff if you need assistance.

So, ya know, follow the rules please ^,^

Interesting that you would quote this.

Noir
10-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Interesting that you would quote this.

Why so?

fj1200
10-20-2011, 08:25 AM
^Did you forget you are henceforth forbidden from posting in any thread where you are specifically named in the title? For shame.

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Why so?

I'm thinking her idea might be how in just about any thread she posts in, you keep going after her signature. Let's for just a moment, assume Washington didn't say that quote; what is your point other than to try and silence her through your implied dishonesty of her? Or just trying to rile her?

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 08:37 AM
^Did you forget you are henceforth forbidden from posting in any thread where you are specifically named in the title? For shame.

HUH? Oh yeah, hyperbole.

Noir
10-20-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm thinking her idea might be how in just about any thread she posts in, you keep going after her signature. Let's for just a moment, assume Washington didn't say that quote; what is your point other than to try and silence her through your implied dishonesty of her? Or just trying to rile her?

If its about that, this has been going on for ilke a year lol. (just thinking about it, i think i was living in bristol when that quote first arose, which would make it at least 18 months old...2 threads and a few posts in over a year is hardly excessive =/ )

I have made 2 threads about it, one like a year ago that i sent her one PM about it at the time incase she missed the thread (i may of mentioned it in other threads at the time but i can't totally remember). And one more thread like a month ago which i directed her to once in a post in another thread. Thats it.

And ofcourse i posted a joke in the humour thread because it was delightfully funny though idk if Abbey saw the funny side.

A little different to what Gunny is doing, no?

And the point is to hear her reason for using that quote. There are plenty of quotes she could use with undeniable sources that promote the bible or god or any other such thing. But she has chosen one that I and others (like those at snopes.com) find to be false. So i've asked her a few times to explain it and get ignored each and every time.

If she put it in her sig thinking it was a genuine quote then fine, its the internet, that happens, but once its pointed out that it is not genuine then you have to wonder why she would stick with it.

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 08:52 AM
If its about that, this has been going on for ilke a year lol.

I have made 2 threads about it, one like a year ago that i sent her one PM about it at the time incase she missed the thread. And one more thread like a month ago which i directed her to once in a post in another thread. Thats it.

And ofcourse i posted a joke in the humour thread because it was delightfully funny though idk if Abbey saw the funny side.

A little different to what Gunny is doing, no?

And the point is to hear her reason for using that quote. There are plenty of quotes she could use with undeniable sources that promote the bible or god or any other such thing. But she has chosen one that I and others (like those at snopes.com) find to be false. So i've asked her a few times to explain it and get ignored each and every time.

If she put it in her sig thinking it was a genuine quote then fine, its the internet, that happens, but once its pointed out that it is not genuine then you have to wonder why she would stick with it.

I'd say it's beyond time for you to drop the issue, which is yours alone. Think whatever, but lay off. It's one of those golden rule moments.

fj1200
10-20-2011, 08:57 AM
I'd say it's beyond time for you to drop the issue, which is yours alone. Think whatever, but lay off. It's one of those golden rule moments.

Which issue; The Washington quote or Gunny? Because the second is Gunny's issue not Noir's.

Noir
10-20-2011, 08:57 AM

Lay off it? a handful of posts in 18 months and you think i need to lay off? deary me lol, I don't know why everyone is so touchy about this. Bizarre.

Nukeman
10-20-2011, 08:58 AM
I'd say it's beyond time for you to drop the issue, which is yours alone. Think whatever, but lay off. It's one of those golden rule moments.No offense kath, but Gunny gets a pass to do as he wishes?? he bashes anyone who he thinks he can and is a total ASS to new and established members, hell he's made a Mod and throws that around now.... I guess what Im saying lets have consistancy in calling others out for percieved bad behavior!!!!! Hell he threatens me with his "internet tough guy" routine. Personaly I find it funny since he knows NOTHING about me but hey thats his choice

Noir
10-20-2011, 09:03 AM
No offense kath, but Gunny gets a pass to do as he wishes?? he bashes anyone who he thinks he can and is a total ASS to new and established members, hell he's made a Mod and throws that around now.... I guess what Im saying lets have consistancy in calling others out for percieved bad behavior!!!!! Hell he threatens me with his "internet tough guy" routine. Personaly I find it funny since he knows NOTHING about me but hey thats his choice

Indeed, Kath, can you please tell me what you would be saying to me if i did/said to Abbey what Gunny does/says to me?

I don't mind Gunny being an idiot towards me, its kinda sweet and overly funny, however, i'm not going to not point out that so far in this thread i've been the one told to 'lay off' 0,o

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Which issue; The Washington quote or Gunny? Because the second is Gunny's issue not Noir's.

As I said, use the golden rule.

fj1200
10-20-2011, 09:44 AM
^Same to Gunny then?

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 01:20 PM
^Same to Gunny then?Same as anyone else.

Nukeman
10-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Same as anyone else.OK..... I have seen public chastisement of Noir but not of Gunny... Why the double standard?? Is it due to his being a mod or what???

Kathianne
10-20-2011, 03:58 PM
OK..... I have seen public chastisement of Noir but not of Gunny... Why the double standard?? Is it due to his being a mod or what???

I'm pretty sure it was implied. Personally I'm not for folks 'just going off' on people. Then again, some bring it upon themselves. In any case, wasn't I that started on Noir, just gave a possible reason he may have some issues.

jimnyc
10-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Damnit, I hate getting involved in things where I like all participants, I always end up pissing someone off.

My sister saw Noir's avatar and wanted to mess with it, like she does to every human being on facebook. She's a little nutty what way. Some might remember her from USMB when she posted with "Sandy" and they posted non-stop "fatties" aka disgustingly obese women.

Of course it's cool for Noir to post here, the whole thing was a little joke and no offense was meant towards him. Not letting him post or criticizing his posting would make ME a hypocrite.

Abbey/Noir is a "personal" issue that Kath alluded to, at least a personal issue about a quote. I believe the Gunny/Noir issue is also personal as I don't see any rules being broken.

Of course my "official" stance is - can't we all just get along?

But unofficially, I'd likely be telling most of you to f&^% off sometime in the near future, so I'd be a hypocrite to expect members to always get along. :coffee:

And lastly, members and staff are allowed to rile one another and flame one another. I'd rather not step in unless it's a rules violation or someone is unfairly banned. I think Gunny is pissed, which is more than his right, but no adverse action has been taken. Me believes he is like me in a sense, where when he gets angry he will lash out. We area all different. We all get angry at times. We all want to rile at time. But this thread was started as a joke and I wish it would have remained that way.

I don't see Noir as having done anything wrong. I see Gunny as pushing buttons which has pissed off a handful of members. I also think he took offense to what Noir posted "towards" my sister, and I can respect that... But I must admit that it didn't bother me when I read it.

I see the original intent of this thread is gone and likely won't be coming back. I see this as a thread that will go south REAL quick. Anyone interested in any further explanation, please PM me as I am going to close this thread.