PDA

View Full Version : Women and their damn memories!

Thunderknuckles
10-14-2011, 01:31 PM
So my wife is skyping me at work today and she says "Oh, tomorrow is the Sweetest Day! You remember when you surprised me with flowers! :) :) :)"

Of course I said "yes" but had to think about it for 10 minutes to try and remember what the hell she was talking about.
Then I remembered. This was about 10-15 years ago. I was feeling a bit romantic and looking for an excuse to send my then girlfriend some flowers. So I looked up holidays for that day on the internet and came across "The Sweetest Day", which is an odd regional holiday celebrated in the north east that nobody in SoCal knows about. So, I sent her some flowers and chocolates at work in honor of it and never thought twice about it again.

So, now I'm on the hook for something special tomorrow :bang3:

How my wife can remember random things like that is amazing!

logroller
10-14-2011, 02:19 PM
You said "yes", you remember? The ignorance card is best held onto. Barring that, shift the conversation to another past experience-- i always say, "Oh yea, I remember when we were first dating and we XXX on the stockade in that state park?"-- the wife usually plays here ignorance card, putting an end to the reminiscing.:laugh:

Thunderknuckles
10-14-2011, 02:38 PM
You said "yes", you remember? The ignorance card is best held onto. Barring that, shift the conversation to another past experience-- i always say, "Oh yea, I remember when we were first dating and we XXX on the stockade in that state park?"-- the wife usually plays here ignorance card, putting an end to the reminiscing.:laugh:

Thanks for the tip. I shall file that one away for future reference!

ConHog
10-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the tip. I shall file that one away for future reference!

"remember when I used to get head on a regular basis" usually puts an end to the "you used to do ___________" conversations. :laugh2:

Jess
10-15-2011, 08:46 PM
"remember when I used to get head on a regular basis" usually puts an end to the "you used to do ___________" conversations. :laugh2:

Really? Huh.

Guess you picked the wrong woman, CH.

Gunny
10-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Really? Huh.

:D

Jess
10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
:D

:smoke:

Binky
10-16-2011, 03:51 PM
So my wife is skyping me at work today and she says "Oh, tomorrow is the Sweetest Day! You remember when you surprised me with flowers! :) :) :)"

Of course I said "yes" but had to think about it for 10 minutes to try and remember what the hell she was talking about.
Then I remembered. This was about 10-15 years ago. I was feeling a bit romantic and looking for an excuse to send my then girlfriend some flowers. So I looked up holidays for that day on the internet and came across "The Sweetest Day", which is an odd regional holiday celebrated in the north east that nobody in SoCal knows about. So, I sent her some flowers and chocolates at work in honor of it and never thought twice about it again.

Considering that there are millions of men out there that are knuckle draggers, if you will, I have a difficult time trying to figure out how they can fart, belch and pick their nose all at the same time. And then have one hell of a laugh over their disgusting habits. :puke: :laugh2: They bring new meaning to the phrase, " no class asses."

SassyLady
10-16-2011, 08:18 PM

My husband and I got married 18 years ago on the Sweetest Day - 10/16/93 .... he never forgets what the sweetest day of the year is.

Psychoblues
10-16-2011, 08:55 PM

I think that's pretty much what logroller said but not in such a vulgar way. Ain't getting or giving head pretty much a very private thing? Making whoopi, doing xxx, etc. draw a plain enough picture for me.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
10-16-2011, 09:37 PM
My husband and I got married 18 years ago on the Sweetest Day - 10/16/93 .... he never forgets what the sweetest day of the year is.

Happy Anniversary!

ConHog
10-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Really? Huh.

I in now way shape or form said that applied to my wife. SIlly goose.

logroller
10-17-2011, 09:22 PM
Considering that there are millions of men out there that are knuckle draggers,..." no class asses."

Hey now, even us knuckle draggers can be sweet sometimes.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ahZ3jVomSJk/Tkr7K1H7vRI/AAAAAAAAAY4/lFs5JrYQbJE/s400/Europe%27s%2Boldest%2Band%2Bgrumpiest%2Bgorilla%2B is%2Bdistinctly%2Bunimpressed%2Bwith%2Bhis%2B50th% 2Bbirthday%2Bflowers%2B4.jpg