PDA

View Full Version : Stolen TV...

Noir
10-17-2011, 11:43 PM
So i was walking down the street when i a nigger ran past me, holding a TV, and i thought "hey, that looks like mine!"

But mine is at home, shining my shoes.

;D

logroller
10-18-2011, 01:18 AM
http://youtu.be/Smo3gc2zl84

PostmodernProphet
10-18-2011, 09:10 AM
i a nigger

actually, the best part of the joke....

Noir
10-18-2011, 09:31 AM
actually, the best part of the joke....

ugh dammit, it was like 5am and i couldn't choose between 'i saw a nigger' or 'a nigger ran past' and it seems i ended up going for both >,>

Gunny
10-18-2011, 09:50 AM
ugh dammit, it was like 5am and i couldn't choose between 'i saw a nigger' or 'a nigger ran past' and it seems i ended up going for both >,>

You using the word "nigger" for shock value, or what? Before the PC re-defined the term "nigger" the dictionary definition was: "a trashy person". I can think of one right off hand that lives in the UK.

Noir
10-18-2011, 09:54 AM
You using the word "nigger" for shock value, or what? Before the PC re-defined the term "nigger" the dictionary definition was: "a trashy person". I can think of one right off hand that lives in the UK.

Don't tell me that you of all people are having a go at me for being un-PC :laugh:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Don't tell me that you of all people are having a go at me for being un-PC :laugh:

Dude, when I have a "go at you", you'll just be picking up teeth. I could care less WHO you call a nigger. Just make sure you're in the right when you do.

Noir
10-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Dude, when I have a "go at you", you'll just be picking up teeth. I could care less WHO you call a nigger. Just make sure you're in the right when you do.

Internet tough guys, the toughest of all tough guys :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm sorry it doesn't impress me, but it may be impressing others who knows (:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Internet tough guys, the toughest of all tough guys :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm sorry it doesn't impress me, but it may be impressing others who knows (:

Really. Was thinking the same of you only : internet mouth. Hide in momma's basement and talk shit to your betters. There ain't a damned thing about me internet, boy. I earned my stripes and I earned the medals that come with them. It damned sure wasn't for sitting on the net with a gay fucking haircut talking smack to people that could make me go away in half a heartbeat. You're nothing new. You're just another.

You like to run your suck ... get to posting something intelligent, boy. I'll SILL bury your puppy ass, but at least you might get some respect.

Gunny
10-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Where'd you go little boy? I got an 8 years old here that's a tougher man than you. You want to talk the talk ... walk the walk ....boy.

Noir
10-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Where'd you go little boy? I got an 8 years old here that's a tougher man than you. You want to talk the talk ... walk the walk ....boy.

I was on the phone, is that alright or do i need to be in constant contact with you?
I really do hope you have some grasp of how hilarious i find you (:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 10:50 AM
I was on the phone, is that alright or do i need to be in constant contact with you?
I really do hope you have some grasp of how hilarious i find you (:

I really do hope you have some grasp of how pathetic I find you.

Noir
10-18-2011, 10:52 AM
I really do hope you have some grasp of how pathetic I find you.

So pathetic you couldn't go 14 minutes without hearing from me, honestly i feel honoured (:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 10:59 AM
So pathetic you couldn't go 14 minutes without hearing from me, honestly i feel honoured (:

Really? I'd like to never hear from you again. Dork.

Noir
10-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Really? I'd like to never hear from you again. Dork.

Then put me on ignore and you never will, simple (:

Gunny
10-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Then put me on ignore and you never will, simple (:

Moderators don't put mental patients on ignore.

Noir
10-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Moderators don't put mental patients on ignore.

Indeed, well, at the very least stop replying to my posts, that would make you much less likey to be hearing from me.

I'm just trying to help, since you said you'd rather not hear from me...

Gunny
10-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Indeed, well, at the very least stop replying to my posts, that would make you much less likey to be hearing from me.

I'm just trying to help, since you said you'd rather not hear from me...

Quit posting your drivel and I'll have nothing to reply to. Ummm ... did you mispell a word, douchebag?

revelarts
10-18-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why Noir is making racial jokes
Seriously whats up with that?

Noir
10-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Quit posting your drivel and I'll have nothing to reply to. Ummm ... did you mispell a word, douchebag?

Pffff, you sound like a filthy liberal, offloading the responsibility onto me. If YOU don't want to hear from me then YOU should do something about it, not ME. its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Personally - I like reading your posts, yes they are often random personal jibs, and i wish you were a little more light-hearted, but at the end of the day that wouldn't be you, and i like you as you. However, if i did not like you as you, then it would be my responsibility to ignore/not reply to you. Simple really (:

Noir
10-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm still trying to find out why Noir is making racial jokes?
Seriously whats up with that?

I thought it was funny lol

revelarts
10-18-2011, 11:21 AM
I thought it was funny lol
Ah,
Ok
Don't eat the poor animals, but laugh it up with racially bigoted slave jokes about black people.

At least we know what we're dealing with here.

Gunny
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Pffff, you sound like a filthy liberal, offloading the responsibility onto me. If YOU don't want to hear from me then YOU should do something about it, not ME. its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Personally - I like reading your posts, yes they are often random personal jibs, and i wish you were a little more light-hearted, but at the end of the day that wouldn't be you, and i like you as you. However, if i did not like you as you, then it would be my responsibility to ignore/not reply to you. Simple really (:

Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal. You can run your suck and make a fool out of yourself all you want. Ummm ... and .... you're dumber'n a brick. Explain how personal responsibility has anything to do with your first sentence.

I never claimed to be light-hearted. I just kill shit. Getting a clue yet?

Noir
10-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Ah,
Ok
Don't eat the poor animals, but laugh it up with racially bigoted slave jokes about black people.

At least we know what we're dealing with here.

I also laugh at jokes about Men, Women, Jews, Gays, Politics, Religion, Philosophy and so forth. (:

Noir
10-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal. You can run your suck and make a fool out of yourself all you want. Ummm ... and .... you're dumber'n a brick. Explain how personal responsibility has anything to do with your first sentence.

Because you are putting the responsibility on me to stop posting for your sake, rather than do something about it yourself, silly ^,^

Gunny
10-20-2011, 05:07 AM
Because you are putting the responsibility on me to stop posting for your sake, rather than do something about it yourself, silly ^,^

For MY sake? Nah. I'm a jarhead. I'm still trying to save the entire world. Every word you post that anyone reads is time they'll never get back.

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis? Read my lips: Quit trying to bait me, dork. I don't need mod permissions to wax your dumb ass. I'd prefer you hang around and be the fool you are, in public, on the board.

Noir
10-20-2011, 05:19 AM
For MY sake? Nah. I'm a jarhead. I'm still trying to save the entire world. Every word you post that anyone reads is time they'll never get back.

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis? Read my lips: Quit trying to bait me, dork. I don't need mod permissions to wax your dumb ass. I'd prefer you hang around and be the fool you are, in public, on the board.

Okie dokes ^,^

Nukeman
10-20-2011, 08:45 AM

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis? Read my lips: Quit trying to bait me, dork. I don't need mod permissions to wax your dumb ass. I'd prefer you hang around and be the fool you are, in public, on the board.Wow a couple of times now YOU have brought up that your a MOD. so does that mean you can do WHATEVER you want and badger whom ever you want?? Just asking since that is what you seem to be best at. Badgering, insulting, derailing, not adding to the conversation as a whole.. etc..etc...

WOW just WOW!!!

logroller
10-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Should I? DO what? I actually AM a liberal.
I'm still trying to save the entire world...

What would you have me do about it besides verbally layeth the smacketh down on your ass on a regular basis?

I am indeed...
http://chriskresser.com/wp-content/uploads/fascism.jpg