PDA

View Full Version : OWS being stolen blind by thieves\\\\\\\\fellow Wealth Redistributors

Little-Acorn
10-18-2011, 11:13 AM
To the surprise of the Occupy Wall Street kooks, some of the people they've been chanting in unison with about "Cancelling all loans" and "Redistributing the Wealth", have been cancelling the loans made to them of a nice bed for the night, and redistributing the protestors' wealth (food, computers, etc.)... to themselves.

Looks rather different when your lofty ideals get applied to you, doesn't it?

When you have more than the people around you... how does it feel to get treated like a rich person?

--------------------------------------

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/criminal_occupation_oh3CnKANUqYHrGPCaZaLRK#ixzz1b9 GclneW

Thieves preying on fellow protesters

By LARRY CELONA, LAURA ITALIANO REBECCA HARSHBARGER, FRANK ROSARIO and JAMIE SCHRAM

Last Updated: 9:35 AM, October 18, 2011
Posted: 2:43 AM, October 18, 2011

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

Crafty cat burglars sneaked into the makeshift kitchen at Zuccotti Park overnight and swiped as much as $2,500 in donated greenbacks from right under the noses of volunteers who’d fallen asleep after a long day whipping up meals for the hundreds of hungry protesters, the volunteers said.

“The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

“I had umbrellas stolen, a fold-up bed I brought because my back is bad -- they took that, too!”

Little-Acorn
10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
You have to wonder if these OWS kooks, who have been demanding that if you have more then someone else, you must give it up whether you want to or not... notice the irony of their outrage over their own stuff being taken?

ConHog
10-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey, wealth redistribution is wealth redistribution.:laugh2:

sundaydriver
10-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Someone recently stole my jumper cables from my truck in a small town. What do you think happens in the big city?

Little-Acorn
10-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Someone recently stole my jumper cables from my truck in a small town.

Did it happen while you were at a protest insisting that anyone who didn't have jumper cables, had a right to take away the cables someone else had?

sundaydriver
10-18-2011, 05:26 PM
More mountain making from mole hills! Ever been to the big city where the criminals salivate over any large gathering?

ConHog
10-18-2011, 05:38 PM
More mountain making from mole hills! Ever been to the big city where the criminals salivate over any large gathering?

No one is acting surprised that crime happens in big cities. Just laughing that those who are wanting to rob those who have more than they are themselves being robbed.

red states rule
10-19-2011, 02:14 AM
I do not understand why the hippies are pissed off. In their world all property is owned by the collecive, and everything is owned by everyone

Those complaining are clearly supporting capitialism and wanting to horde what they own at the expense of others

Payback is a bitch isn't it?

CSM
10-19-2011, 06:27 AM
$5500 Mac .... things that make you say "Hmmmm"

red states rule
10-20-2011, 02:29 AM
No rape charges are being made

Police are investigating the claim of a 19-year-old Cleveland woman that she was raped in a tent Saturday at "Occupy Cleveland."
The woman attends Summit Academy in Parma, a school for young people with educational abilities like Attention Deficit Disorder, Autism and hyperactvity.

She described what allegedly happened to her to a teacher, which led to a police report being made Monday.

The school declined comment on the student or incident and referred questions to a spokesman for the group that owns the school.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/211304/3/Cleveland-Rape-alleged-at-Occupy-Cleveland

and now weapons being brought to the protests. Didn;t the liberal media and left have a cow when a black gun was seen with a gun at a Tea Party protest?

A convicted felon believed to be part of the Occupy Seattle protest was arrested at the demonstration after he was found carrying an unloaded rifle in a bag, along with 16 rounds of ammunition, police said on Tuesday.

But the 40-year-old man, dressed in military fatigues when taken into custody on Monday evening, was not accused of threatening anyone with violence, Seattle Police Sergeant Sean Whitcomb said.

He was jailed on suspicion of being a felon in possession of a firearm, itself a felony offense under state weapons laws, Whitcomb said, adding that formal charges had yet to be filed.

"We believe he was part of the demonstration," Whitcomb told Reuters. "If we believed that this person intended to harm anyone, that would have been part of the investigation, and there would have been an additional request for charges.

"We don't believe this person was a threat to anyone there. We have no indication of that," he added.

The man's name was not disclosed, and Whitcomb declined to specify his previous criminal record.

http://www.myvictoriaonline.com/pages/11230678.php?contentType=4&contentId=9187020