PDA

View Full Version : Teabaggers tossed from suburban Houston hotel

gabosaurus
10-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Haters have the right to hate. But their hosts reserve the right not to host their hatefests.

http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/10/sugar-land-hotel-forces-tea-party-to-move-controversial-event/

DragonStryk72
10-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Haters have the right to hate. But their hosts reserve the right not to host their hatefests.

http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/10/sugar-land-hotel-forces-tea-party-to-move-controversial-event/

So when it's OWS hate-fests, it's fine, even if they antagonize the cops and leave a mess. But when it's someone you don't agree with, then they need to be silenced before they can even be heard, even if they are not breaking a single law or rule.

Little-Acorn
10-18-2011, 08:49 PM

If little gabby had actually read the article she links to here, she might have thought twice about pointing out that "haters" caused the cancellation. She is, in fact, more right about that than she may realize.

From the article:

----------------------------------------------
The Sugar Land Tea Party was forced to move an event featuring a prominent critic of radical Islam after Hyatt Place learned of opponents’ plans to protest it.

The Sugar Land Democrats Club announced their protest on Sunday.....

“In light of the business disruptions affiliated with this event, it has been moved to an alternate location,” said a Hyatt Place manager, who declined to give further details on the decision.

In other words, the hotel was fine with the TEA party holding their event. It wasn't until a bunch of protesters who opposed them showed up, that the hotel management changed their minds, now citing a fear of "disruptions" - something they had no fear of when it was only the TEA Party and the normal audience planning to attend.

And who were these disruptive protesters? A bunch of Democrats! They proceeded to start lying about the TEA Party, yelling about hate, etc... and the hotel stopped and withdrew permission.

In other words, the hotel was fine with the TEA party people holding their event, giving speeches, etc.

It was only when leftist liars and hysterics like little gabby threatened to show up and disrupt things, that the hotel became alarmed and changed its mind.

At that point, who could blame them?

Kathianne
10-18-2011, 09:25 PM
The tea parties have been much larger in every locale, including NY, than the OWS. Yet, the only arrests at one of their events have been the counter protesters.

There are many of the OWS events where the resemblance with blaming the Jooos, is very reminiscent of 1930's Germany. It's just a fact, one you can easily find pictures and audio for.

The tea parties are for taxing everyone less, letting them keep what they've earned. The OWS is for taking from the 'rich' and giving to... that's actually up for debate, no clear message. They are for forgiving all student loans though. ;)

darin
10-19-2011, 04:57 AM
If little gabby had actually read the article she links to here, she might have thought twice about pointing out that "haters" caused the cancellation. She is, in fact, more right about that than she may realize.

From the article:

The Sugar Land Tea Party was forced to move an event featuring a prominent critic of radical Islam after Hyatt Place learned of opponents’ plans to protest it.

The Sugar Land Democrats Club announced their protest on Sunday.....

“In light of the business disruptions affiliated with this event, it has been moved to an alternate location,” said a Hyatt Place manager, who declined to give further details on the decision.

In other words, the hotel was fine with the TEA party holding their event. It wasn't until a bunch of protesters who opposed them showed up, that the hotel management changed their minds, now citing a fear of "disruptions" - something they had no fear of when it was only the TEA Party and the normal audience planning to attend.

And who were these disruptive protesters? A bunch of Democrats! They proceeded to start lying about the TEA Party, yelling about hate, etc... and the hotel stopped and withdrew permission.

In other words, the hotel was fine with the TEA party people holding their event, giving speeches, etc.

It was only when leftist liars and hysterics like little gabby threatened to show up and disrupt things, that the hotel became alarmed and changed its mind.

At that point, who could blame them?

Holy cow, Gabby - honestly, this is the stupidest post you've created in a LONG time. Don't you feel sorta stupid having not read the piece to which you linked?

sundaydriver
10-19-2011, 05:10 AM
The #1 motive of the hotel was the protection of their guests and property as it should be when learning about protests coming to the venue. It's not about WHO the venue was for.

fj1200
10-19-2011, 10:08 AM
It's not about WHO the venue was for.

Not according to the OP.

fj1200
10-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Holy cow, Gabby - honestly, this is the stupidest post you've created in a LONG time. Don't you feel sorta stupid having not read the piece to which you linked?

Actually I think she is trying to get the posters to relate her ridiculous threads to the picture of Bachman in her avatar. Unfortunately for gab "Bat-S' Crazy" is sticking to the wrong person.

ConHog
10-19-2011, 10:49 AM
This thread

Little-Acorn
10-19-2011, 11:51 AM

Don't bother trying to address little gabby. She always abandons her threads after they've been debunked like this... which is nearly every thread she posts. The pattern is clear by now - she'll be conspicuously absent.

Nukeman
10-19-2011, 12:03 PM

^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

You know gabs your signature under your avatar is funny... More so now.......

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 03:26 PM
I don't want any anti-Islamist, Sharia Law paranoid bunch of idiots close to me or my properties either. They are disgusting at best but mostly just hateful, as gabby describes.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-19-2011, 04:01 PM
I don't want any anti-Islamist, Sharia Law paranoid bunch of idiots close to me or my properties either. They are disgusting at best but mostly just hateful, as gabby describes.

Psychoblues

You are the disgusting, hateful one.

Do you seriously not recognize the hypocrisy in your own behavior?

Little-Acorn
10-19-2011, 04:31 PM

Psychoblues
You are the disgusting, hateful one.

Do you seriously not recognize the hypocrisy in your own behavior?

(sigh)

Well, there goes another thread, hijacked into Chapter 16 of the usual long series of PB and CH telling each other how horrible the other is.

It was nice while it lasted.

Mark this one off my "worth looking at" list.......

ConHog
10-19-2011, 04:47 PM
(sigh)

Well, there goes another thread, hijacked into Chapter 16 of the usual long series of PB and CH telling each other how horrible the other is.

It was nice while it lasted.

Mark this one off my "worth looking at" list.......

Sorry LA it was a singular post from me meant to highlight PB's hypocrisy. I won't derail the thread any further with it.

Little-Acorn
10-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Sorry LA it was a singular post from me

They always are.

ConHog
10-19-2011, 05:01 PM
They always are.

Sorry my sense of doing right prevents me from letting PB's hypocrisies stand unchallenged. They don't derail threads though.

Kathianne
10-19-2011, 05:02 PM
They always are.

Now if you're through with the chastisement, back to the topic?

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Sorry LA it was a singular post from me meant to highlight PB's hypocrisy. I won't derail the thread any further with it.

And as usual it was pretty freaking assholish of you. You must be one of those anti-Islamist Sharia law paranoid idiots. And like rsr you've done about all you can do to derail about every thread you've ever entered including your own threads.

My observation remains that the teacher is obligated to teach the subject in the best manner she is capable and according to the state curriculum requirements. She is not obligated in any way to abide the wishes of a single juvenile and her supportive father that don't understand the educational process. That is NOT derailing this thread by any stretch. You, on the other hand, only came in to destroy and not to converse. Boom goes the dynamite.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-19-2011, 06:37 PM
And as usual it was pretty freaking assholish of you. You must be one of those anti-Islamist Sharia law paranoid idiots. And like rsr you've done about all you can do to derail about every thread you've ever entered including your own threads.

My observation remains that the teacher is obligated to teach the subject in the best manner she is capable and according to the state curriculum requirements. She is not obligated in any way to abide the wishes of a single juvenile and her supportive father that don't understand the educational process. That is NOT derailing this thread by any stretch. You, on the other hand, only came in to destroy and not to converse. Boom goes the dynamite.

Psychoblues

Please explain to me how being against a teacher making her students pledge their allegience to ANY foreign flag is being anti Islamic or paranoid of Sharia Law. Not to mention an idiot.

Troll.

Kathianne
10-19-2011, 11:31 PM

Psychoblues

Boom, nothing. This thread has Zero to do with teaching. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

red states rule
10-20-2011, 04:23 AM

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/6026.jpg

Gunny
10-20-2011, 04:24 AM

You would know ... being the queen of the left-tard haters.

Next time you call anyone a "tea bagger" your ass gets edited. Who TF are you to think your politically retarded ass can call someone else by a condescending name?

Little-Acorn
10-20-2011, 12:09 PM
It's kind of hard to tell, actually, if little gabby genuinely didn't read the article she had linked to and DIDN'T know it had described the hotel accepting the TEA partiers just fine, only closing its door when the Democrats showed up and started slinging their hate around; or whether she did read that stuff but actually thought she could get away with twisting and warping the facts enough to make anybody believe her.

The latter is becoming an increasing trend among the leftist fanatics, as actual good news is increasingly absent from the news reports describing what they do. Lying about themselves, and about their opponents, is the only way they can make themselves look good and the opponents look bad.

What does that tell you about the leftists' REAL agenda?

Since little gabby's track record in this forum strongly indicates whe will stay FAR away from her own thread now that it's been debunked, we may never know the answer.

Nukeman
10-20-2011, 01:18 PM

Next time you call anyone a "tea bagger" your ass gets edited. Who TF are you to think your politically retarded ass can call someone else by a condescending name?

WOW... I just don't even know what to say about the bolded part there.... YOU call condescending names all the time and even THREATEN other posters... WOW......

Gabbs Your dead wrong on this It wasn't the threat from the TEA party it was from the lefties that were planning on protesting the TEA parties right to assemble and freedom of speach. Where is condemnation for them???

gabosaurus
10-20-2011, 02:52 PM
I just happened to stoop to the RSR rule for posting threads: It there is just an inkling that it might cause some shit, then you post it. Doesn't matter what the literal meaning is. In this case, a meeting of Islamophobic teabaggers.

So who is going to edit me? Certainly not your fat, pompous, hypocritical ass. You are way too ignorant to think you can correct anyone.

fj1200
10-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I just happened to stoop to the RSR rule for posting threads: It there is just an inkling that it might cause some shit, then you post it. Doesn't matter what the literal meaning is. In this case, a meeting of Islamophobic teabaggers.

Is that what you say when your characterization of the story is 100% opposite? Besides, that's not rsr's rule, he'll post and then defend it until he wins by sheer measure of post count.

DragonStryk72
10-20-2011, 03:25 PM

So who is going to edit me? Certainly not your fat, pompous, hypocritical ass. You are way too ignorant to think you can correct anyone.

Ah, so in other words, you have no actual morals or ethics, just liberal rhetoric. Basically, RSR, but on the left with breasts.