PDA

View Full Version : Will Holder Be The Next Speedbump For The Obama Bus?

Kathianne
10-19-2011, 05:31 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20122240-10391695.html

President Obama today responded to a question about Fast and Furious, the controversial ATF program which allowed thousands of weapons into the hands of traffickers for Mexican drug cartels. In an interview with ABC News, Mr. Obama said, "People who have screwed up will be held accountable."

House Republicans have accused Attorney General Eric Holder of misleading Congress about when he knew about the controversial government program. During the interview, which airs tonight on Nightline, the president said, "It's very upsetting to me to think that somebody showed such bad judgment that they would allow something like that to happen. And we will find out who and what happened in this situation and make sure it gets corrected."

On October 6, the president said he had "complete confidence" in the attorney general and a Justice Department investigation of the gunwalking operation.

red states rule
11-09-2011, 04:46 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz110911dAPR20111108084529.jpg

Thunderknuckles
11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Is there anyone in the Justice Dept left from the Bush era that was remotely in the vicinity of this program? If there is, that's your patsy.

Gunny
11-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Is there anyone in the Justice Dept left from the Bush era that was remotely in the vicinity of this program? If there is, that's your patsy.

I'm pretty sure it was Oliver North.

ConHog
11-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it was Oliver North.

Pretty sure it will be some white dude who was only doing what he was told to do anyway.

red states rule
11-10-2011, 03:13 AM

If not, they will pick a anme out of a hat and say the guy was bought off by Karl Rove to set up the administration