PDA

View Full Version : PB Fantasy Thread - Bitching and lying about shit and junk

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 06:50 PM
That's ad hominem - you're just trying to insult me for no reason, and without any addition to the conversation. Poor guy.

I'll tell you how to keep me from calling you a liar, ********, stop lying. Is your neggie finger still itching? I had plenty of reason to insult you as you had just insulted me, FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!!!!!! Silly bitch.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

darin
10-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Post split off from The Marine and the Protesters thread because PB is fucking bat-shit crazy. :)

ConHog
10-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Post split off from The Marine and the Protesters thread because PB is fucking bat-shit crazy. :)

One advantage to gathering all of PB's batshit crazy posts into this one thread would be that those of us who didn't want to see his posts would only have this ONE thread to avoid, since the only thing he ever posts is bat shit crazy junk. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 07:02 PM
You're just a freaking coward, dumpballs. You know what you did and now you want it to just go away. Pretty sorry excuse for someone that is supposed to be so smart.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-19-2011, 07:07 PM
You're just a freaking coward, dumpballs. You know what you did and now you want it to just go away. Pretty sorry excuse for someone that is supposed to be so smart.

Psychoblues

If he wanted it to just go away wouldn't he simply have deleted it and then banned you? You still have a stage to expose his "lies." DO IT or shut up.

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 07:15 PM
You are assuming the man is a Marine. That's fine. Make your assumptions. *I* have to rely on that video for everything on that video - which is a video of a man bitching at cops for something I didn't notice cops doing; that is to say, I went forward a couple times - basically saw the marine dressing-down the police for SIMPLY FOLLOWING LEGAL ORDERS.

As to your question: I cannot presume to try to understand why you claim to feel anything. That's on you.

Of course Vets don't "earn" rights in the strict sense. Vets however have 'given back' to the Constitution which granted those rights. Service in the Military is a tithe of our lives to the Nation. All gave some. Some gave all. For that reason the words of a vet, except Psychoblues, tend to carry a lot of weight. They are words from a Man or Woman who "at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Here you go, you pissy legged little bitch, and tell me you're worth anything the Army ever GAVE you? Take my rep to zero. That's your only defense for your lying, obfuscation and general ignorance of the subjects we engage.

Pussy talking, indeed.

Psychoblues

darin
10-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Here you go, you pissy legged little bitch, and tell me you're worth anything the Army ever GAVE you? Take my rep to zero. That's your only defense for your lying, obfuscation and general ignorance of the subjects we engage.

Pussy talking, indeed.

Psychoblues

How is the bolded part a lie? Its true. The words of a vet, EXCEPT YOUR WORDS, carry a little more weight. (shrug). Why is your pussy hurting tonite, PB? Crabs?

Gunny
10-20-2011, 04:51 AM
If he wanted it to just go away wouldn't he simply have deleted it and then banned you? You still have a stage to expose his "lies." DO IT or shut up.

Pussy talking, indeed.

Psychoblues

You just got served, PB. Either man up or shut up.