PDA

View Full Version : The 'Thread Banned' Players Play It Again

Psychoblues
10-18-2011, 06:42 PM
What do you call a "reasonable" wage PB? $20/hr like the hippies on Wall St?

Again your liberal view that one size fits all is showing thru very clearly once again

But you are right when you post that you have no clue. Situation normal

And again, pigboy hamburger stuffing SOB, I haven't said or alluded anything like you say. If there is a God, why does he allow a jerk like you to awaken each day? Situation continues to remain normal. That's pretty sad.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-18-2011, 07:11 PM
And again, pigboy hamburger stuffing SOB, I haven't said or alluded anything like you say. If there is a God, why does he allow a jerk like you to awaken each day? Situation continues to remain normal. That's pretty sad.

Psychoblues

Weren't you just crying, yet again, about being called a drunk on here?

Psychoblues
10-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Weren't you just crying, yet again, about being called a drunk on here?

You don't keep up well, do you, ch?

Psychoblues

red states rule
10-19-2011, 02:18 AM

Psychoblues

You posted

Just pay the staff a reasonable wage. People that don't want to tip always claim to have gotten poor service regardless of the actual quality. I've seen that all my adult life.

I asked you what that reasonable wage would be. Would it be $20/hr like the hippies on Wall St are demanding

And over this you pull a Virgil and wish death on me?

And then you have to ask why people go after you?

ConHog
10-19-2011, 08:23 AM
You don't keep up well, do you, ch?

Psychoblues

I keep up just fine, you're a hypocritical little whine bag. Now go hide behind Chloe's skirt some more and pretend like you don't deserve what the other posters around here mete out to you.

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
You posted

I asked you what that reasonable wage would be. Would it be $20/hr like the hippies on Wall St are demanding

And over this you pull a Virgil and wish death on me?

And then you have to ask why people go after with you?

All I have ever said was "reasonable". You blow off about $20 per hour hippie bullshit and you're surprised that I think you're an idiot? We've been through this many times, rsr. You cannot stay on any topic without resorting to insane assumptions, name-calling and otherwise derailment of about every thread I've ever seen you in, even your own threads. You stormed in after me even though I had been respectful to you and the thread to that point. You ain't shit to me, pigboy, and I don't expect you ever will be. Your negging indicates everything anyone needs to know about your weaknesses and inability to converse civilly.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-19-2011, 04:00 PM
All I have ever said was "reasonable". You blow off about $20 per hour hippie bullshit and you're surprised that I think you're an idiot? We've been through this many times, rsr. You cannot stay on any topic without resorting to insane assumptions, name-calling and otherwise derailment of about every thread I've ever seen you in, even your own threads. You stormed in after me even though I had been respectful to you and the thread to that point. You ain't shit to me, pigboy, and I don't expect you ever will be. Your negging indicates everything anyone needs to know about your weaknesses and inability to converse civilly.

Psychoblues

Shut the fuck up you drunk hypocrite.

Psychoblues
10-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Shut the fuck up you drunk hypocrite.

My, my. Maybe it's you that's drinking. You're certainly not able to keep up with only elementary concepts.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-19-2011, 06:42 PM
My, my. Maybe it's you that's drinking. You're certainly not able to keep up with only elementary concepts.

Psychoblues

You mean the concept of all of YOUR posts containing such gems as

"stop calling me names you fucking idiotic anti Islamic bastard"

Kathianne
10-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Can't say you haven't been warned.

Gunny
10-20-2011, 04:48 AM

Psychoblues

You got a question about moderation take it to PM.