PDA

View Full Version : If Muammar Gaddafi wasn't nailed to the perch he'd be pushing put the daises!

Noir
10-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Al Jazeera has acquired exclusive footage of the body of Muammar Gaddafi after he was killed in his hometown, Sirte.
Abdul Hakim Belhaj, an NTC military chief, said Gaddafi had died of his wounds after being captured near Sirte on Thursday.
The body of the former Libyan leader was taken to a location which is being kept secret for security reasons, an NTC official said.
"Gaddafi's body is with our unit in a car and we are taking the body to a secret place for security reasons," Mohamed Abdel Kafi, an NTC official in the city of Misrata, told Reuters.

A photograph taken on a mobile phone appeared to show Gaddafi heavily bloodied, but it was not possible to confirm the authenticity of the picture.Earlier, Abdel Majid, another NTC official, said the toppled leader had been wounded in both legs.
The news came shortly after the NTC captured Sirte (http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/10/2011102092329271942.html), Gaddafi's hometown, after weeks of fighting.
"Thank God they have caught this person. In one hour, Sirte was liberated," a fighter in the town said.
Former spokesman captured
Another NTC commander said that Moussa Ibrahim, former spokesman for Gaddafi's fallen government, was captured near Sirte.

<tbody>

</tbody>
Abdul Hakim Al Jalil, commander of the 11th brigade, also said he had seen the body of the chief of Gaddafi's armed forces, Abu Bakr Younus Jabr.
"I've seen him with my own eyes," he said and showed Reuters a picture of Jabr's body.
"Moussa Ibrahim was also captured and both of them were transferred to [our] operations room."
NATO and the US state department said they could not confirm any reports. Meanwhile in Benghazi, crowds gathered in the streets to start celebrating the reports of Gaddafi's death.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/10/20111020111520869621.html

Now who will take his place, and will we want him dead in a few decades?

revelarts
10-20-2011, 10:39 AM
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/10/20111020111520869621.html

Now who will take his place, and will we want him dead in a few decades?
Noir but c'mon it's for Oil, Money, and Control...doh... I mean FREEDOM, yeah FREEDOM for the Libyan people. that's the ticket.

God Help Us.

red states rule
10-22-2011, 03:53 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk102111dAPR20111021124523.jpg

Gunny
10-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Noir but c'mon it's for Oil, Money, and Control...doh... I mean FREEDOM, yeah FREEDOM for the Libyan people. that's the ticket.

God Help Us.

You seriously have issues. God help YOU ... to wake up.

revelarts
10-28-2011, 10:18 AM
You seriously have issues. God help YOU ... to wake up.
Do you think we attacked Libya and killed Khadfii to free the Libyans Gunny?

what's your take on the AlQuida rebels that make up a large portion of the Libyan rebel force? are they for freedom too or what? how do you square that?

Nukeman
10-28-2011, 10:24 AM

what's your take on the AlQuida rebels that make up a large portion of the Libyan rebel force? are they for freedom too or what? how do you square that?Rev.... When did WE attack Libya!!!!??? When did WE kill Gaddafi?? Last I chekced we supplied some weapons and planes but no men and WE didn't kill him the rebels did.. HIS OWN PEOPLE KILLED HIM FOR BEING A DICK...ER imean dictator!!!

ConHog
10-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Rev.... When did WE attack Libya!!!!??? When did WE kill Gaddafi?? Last I chekced we supplied some weapons and planes but no men and WE didn't kill him the rebels did.. HIS OWN PEOPLE KILLED HIM FOR BEING A DICK...ER imean dictator!!!

You had it right the first time.

Gunny
10-28-2011, 10:39 AM
what's your take on the AlQuida rebels that make up a large portion of the Libyan rebel force? are they for freedom too or what? how do you square that?

Nah. It was because it was in our best interest to have a people that have decided their law will be based on sharia law.:cuckoo:

revelarts
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Rev.... When did WE attack Libya!!!!??? When did WE kill Gaddafi?? Last I chekced we supplied some weapons and planes but no men and WE didn't kill him the rebels did.. HIS OWN PEOPLE KILLED HIM FOR BEING A DICK...ER imean dictator!!!
So materiel support doesn't apply to US when we support Alquida rebels is countries with dictators?
And by all accounts they Never had a CHANCE without us and our weapons, planes, airstrikes, logistics, sunglassed "consultants" on the ground and navy.
I'm getting more confused every post.

WE GAVE WEAPONS TO ALQUDIA
to Kill a Dictator
Who we a Year earlier where normalizing relationship with.

please help me understand this fellas.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 10:44 AM
So materiel support doesn't apply to US when we support Alquida rebels is countries with dictators?
And by all accounts they Never had a CHANCE without us and our weapons, planes, airstrikes, logistics, sunglassed "consultants" on the ground and navy.

to Kill a Dictator

please help me understand this fellas.

You are naive. The US has long had a policy of helping free people from oppression. Do you argue that Qaddafi was in fact NOT oppressing his own people?

Nukeman
10-28-2011, 10:50 AM

to Kill a Dictator

please help me understand this fellas.Please register a complaint with NATO. They are the ones that authorized the support and ouster of Gaddafi...

revelarts
10-28-2011, 10:54 AM
ConHog so ALQUIDA rebels means freedom now?

Gunny
10-28-2011, 10:58 AM
ConHog so ALQUIDA rebels means freedom now?

Are they in fact al Qaeda rebels? Or Islamic rebels? Or Lybian rebels who happen to be Islamic? Not necessarily the same animal.

revelarts
10-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Please register a complaint with NATO. They are the ones that authorized the support and ouster of Gaddafi...
so NATO supports Alquada that mean Nato is a terrorist organization or providing material support to terrorist who have Possibly KILLED US TROOPS in IRAQ.

c'mon Nuke, you know this Libyan thing is stupid beyond all recognition. and has nothing to do with the liberty of the Libyans.

revelarts
10-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Are they in fact al Qaeda rebels? Or Islamic rebels? Or Lybian rebels who happen to be Islamic? Not necessarily the same animal.
It's been reported that they are in fact Alquida rebels many of whom cut their teeth in Iraq against U.S. troops.

Gunny
10-28-2011, 11:02 AM
It's been reported that they are in fact Alquida rebels many of whom cut their teeth in Iraq against U.S. troops.

And Obama authorized the strike .....

The same Obama that wants to leave Iraq to the wolves end of year...

The same Obama that supports an Islamic nation represented by a terrorist organization ...

Imagine THAT.