PDA

View Full Version : 600 Page Fatwa Condemning Terrorism

abso
10-21-2011, 06:39 AM
600 Page Fatwa Condemning Terrorism By Internationally-Respected Islamic Legal Scholar
(http://clarifyingislam.com/2011/04/30/600-page-fatwa-condemning-terrorism-by-internationally-respected-islamic-legal-scholar/)

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5416/fatwao.jpg

One of the most popular and qualified Islamic scholars in the world, Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, has recently released a 600 page fatwa (Islamic legal edict) condemning terrorism and suicide bombing, utilizing the precise methodologies of Islamic jurisprudence, based in the text of the Quran.

Sheikh ul-Qadri has been referred to as “Osama bin Laden’s worst nightmare”; there’s a reason for that; a very good one.<object width="500" height="306">

<embed height="306" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Gd3nKT9PTo?version=3" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object>

Shayk ul-Qadri Denouncing Terrorism and Speaking on the True Meaning of Jihad<object width="500" height="400">

<embed height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iIdnswyRj4M?version=3" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></object>

Shaykh ul-Qadri’s fatwa was certified by the prestigious al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, indicating its widespread accepting by leading authorities in mainstream Islam.

Certification from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt
The special committee of Islamic Research Council, Al-Azhar commenced its [the Fatwa’s] examination and scholarly review and found that the author’s book discusses terrorists who reside in Muslim states—that is, terrorists who frighten civilians, murder non-combatant women, children and elderly people, kill non-Muslim citizens, revolt against Muslim rulers and target homes, mosques and shrines. The author argues that those who perpetrate these actions are like the Kharijites who appeared during the time of the Messenger. The author quotes the opinions of Islamic scholars who considered it a religious duty to fight and kill the Kharijites if they refused to renounce their doctrine after receiving warnings and advice.

The author identifies the terrorists in Pakistan as rebels and purveyors of corruption, and contends that their traits and actions correspond to the Kharijites. The author maintains that these traits put the terrorists at odds with the main body of Muslims; and he considers it obligatory to warn them and advise them and, if unheeded, to fight against them until their threat subsides. This examination committee maintains that the author’s conclusions are in agreement with the principles and directives of Islam, especially considering the fact that he furnishes his judgments against them with proofs from the Book [Qur'an] and Sunna detailing their traits and actions.

The General Secretary of the Islamic Research Council of Al-Azhar hereby issues this certification, asking God—the Exalted and Sublime—to reward the virtuous scholar, Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, with the best reward, and to place this book and the author’s other valuable works in his scale of good deeds, and to bestow upon him the spiritual openings of the Gnostics so the Islamic library may be enriched by many more beneficial books.

Source:
http://clarifyingislam.com/2011/04/30/600-page-fatwa-condemning-terrorism-by-internationally-respected-islamic-legal-scholar/
(http://clarifyingislam.com/2011/04/30/600-page-fatwa-condemning-terrorism-by-internationally-respected-islamic-legal-scholar/)
Issued on 5 Safar 1332 SH/ 9 January 2010 CE
By Islamic Research Council
Al-Azhar, Egypt

Download 90 Pages PDF Overview about the Fatwa:
Overview of the Fatwa On Terrorism by Shayk ul-Qadri (http://www.minhaj.org/images-db2/fatwa-eng.pdf)

fj1200
10-21-2011, 08:35 AM
Refreshing (although I can't say I'll read it :embarrassed: ) but until the poverty that seems to pervade much of the Muslim world is addressed, there will still be terrorism and a willing crop of terrorists.

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 10:33 AM
This man has my :clap::clap:

Now if he could only get the word out to Islamic World Leaders, Terrorists, Terrorists in Training...

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Btw, didn't mean to offend you or the writer of this Fatwa - it's just going to take LEADERS and a lot less terrorism to definitively impress me.

Let's start this way - can we get a list of: State Leaders of all Islamic Countries. Then lets look at what they stated in the past 20 years or so against terrorism. THAT's where it starts.

ConHog
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Refreshing (although I can't say I'll read it :embarrassed: ) but until the poverty that seems to pervade much of the Muslim world is addressed, there will still be terrorism and a willing crop of terrorists.

Not just poverty. Education. When the only "schooling" a young man gets is from a fanatical Muslim who ONLY teaches him to kill non Muslims how could that person possibly be expected to know anything else?

Little-Acorn
10-21-2011, 05:13 PM
How will this fatwa be delivered to ALL the militant Islamics who commit or encourage terrorism?

And is there any particular reason to think they will obey it?

Gunny
10-21-2011, 08:17 PM
600 Page Fatwa Condemning Terrorism By Internationally-Respected Islamic Legal Scholar

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5416/fatwao.jpg

One of the most popular and qualified Islamic scholars in the world, Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, has recently released a 600 page fatwa (Islamic legal edict) condemning terrorism and suicide bombing, utilizing the precise methodologies of Islamic jurisprudence, based in the text of the Quran.

Sheikh ul-Qadri has been referred to as “Osama bin Laden’s worst nightmare”; there’s a reason for that; a very good one.<object width="500" height="306">

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Gd3nKT9PTo?version=3" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="306"></object>

Shayk ul-Qadri Denouncing Terrorism and Speaking on the True Meaning of Jihad<object width="500" height="400">

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iIdnswyRj4M?version=3" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="400"></object>

Shaykh ul-Qadri’s fatwa was certified by the prestigious al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, indicating its widespread accepting by leading authorities in mainstream Islam.

Certification from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt
The special committee of Islamic Research Council, Al-Azhar commenced its [the Fatwa’s] examination and scholarly review and found that the author’s book discusses terrorists who reside in Muslim states—that is, terrorists who frighten civilians, murder non-combatant women, children and elderly people, kill non-Muslim citizens, revolt against Muslim rulers and target homes, mosques and shrines. The author argues that those who perpetrate these actions are like the Kharijites who appeared during the time of the Messenger. The author quotes the opinions of Islamic scholars who considered it a religious duty to fight and kill the Kharijites if they refused to renounce their doctrine after receiving warnings and advice.

The author identifies the terrorists in Pakistan as rebels and purveyors of corruption, and contends that their traits and actions correspond to the Kharijites. The author maintains that these traits put the terrorists at odds with the main body of Muslims; and he considers it obligatory to warn them and advise them and, if unheeded, to fight against them until their threat subsides. This examination committee maintains that the author’s conclusions are in agreement with the principles and directives of Islam, especially considering the fact that he furnishes his judgments against them with proofs from the Book [Qur'an] and Sunna detailing their traits and actions.

The General Secretary of the Islamic Research Council of Al-Azhar hereby issues this certification, asking God—the Exalted and Sublime—to reward the virtuous scholar, Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, with the best reward, and to place this book and the author’s other valuable works in his scale of good deeds, and to bestow upon him the spiritual openings of the Gnostics so the Islamic library may be enriched by many more beneficial books.

Source:
http://clarifyingislam.com/2011/04/30/600-page-fatwa-condemning-terrorism-by-internationally-respected-islamic-legal-scholar/
Issued on 5 Safar 1332 SH/ 9 January 2010 CE
By Islamic Research Council
Al-Azhar, Egypt

Download 90 Pages PDF Overview about the Fatwa:
Overview of the Fatwa On Terrorism by Shayk ul-Qadri (http://www.minhaj.org/images-db2/fatwa-eng.pdf)

Here's MY fatwa: Fuck you. Come get some stupid towel heads. You killed my friends. I'm not done killing you back.

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Here's MY fatwa: Fuck you. Come get some stupid towel heads. You killed my friends. I'm not done killing you back.

Be careful, 'ol fj1200 will be in soon to scold you for denigrating billions of muslims! I'm sure he'd like to remain consistent. :laugh:

Gunny
10-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Be careful, 'ol fj1200 will be in soon to scold you for denigrating billions of muslims! I'm sure he'd like to remain consistent. :laugh:

I guess fj hasn't been where I have. He can kiss it.

ConHog
10-21-2011, 08:40 PM

My fatwa is an image

Gunny
10-21-2011, 08:53 PM
My fatwa is an image

Looks kinda like mine.

abso
10-22-2011, 02:54 AM

I killed your friends ?

abso
10-22-2011, 02:56 AM

and you are okay with what he said ?

abso
10-22-2011, 03:00 AM
How will this fatwa be delivered to ALL the militant Islamics who commit or encourage terrorism?

And is there any particular reason to think they will obey it?

All the militant Islamics already knows about this fatwas, and most of them will not obey it, because they already been brainwashed into believing that every muslim who doesn't join them in terrorism is a "Kafir" which means that any muslim who doesn't help them is considered as non muslim, and they usualy consider non muslim as targets, so muslim against terrorism along with non muslims are both their targets.

this Fatwa is most effective for the people who hasn't joined the radical organizations yet, the people whom they try to recruit, those are the people that are targeted by this Fatwa, to enlighten them about what the Islam truly say about terrorism and that it condemns killing innocents no matter what their religion is, that way we can prevent radicals from getting more and more recruits, so that we can focus on the radicals who already exist and fight them.

abso
10-22-2011, 03:02 AM
My fatwa is an image

please correct me if I am wrong, I remember you saying that you don't hate peaceful muslims, didn't you ?

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:03 AM

Didn't say either way, I think I replied earlier with what I needed to say. Gunny is a big boy and can handle himself. But don't fear, I'm sure fj1200 will be along soon to protect you, either that or it's only an obsession with me he has.

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:09 AM
I take that back, abso, I guess fj1200 either has an obsession with me or is too scared of gunny. He wants to protect you from others denigrating billions of muslims, but only via me! :laugh2:

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:10 AM

Now that pussy boy read the thread and bailed, I'll answer your question. No, I certainly don't agree with Gunny's stance. I only take issue with terrorists, their supporters & those who abuse women.

fj1200
10-22-2011, 09:15 AM
Didn't say either way, I think I replied earlier with what I needed to say. Gunny is a big boy and can handle himself. But don't fear, I'm sure fj1200 will be along soon to protect you, either that or it's only an obsession with me he has.

Yes Jim you're special.

I take that back, abso, I guess fj1200 either has an obsession with me or is too scared of gunny. He wants to protect you from others denigrating billions of muslims, but only via me! :laugh2:

Please indicate where I am "scared" of Gunny.

Now that pussy boy read the thread and bailed, I'll answer your question. No, I certainly don't agree with Gunny's stance. I only take issue with terrorists, their supporters & those who abuse women.

And defensive.

abso
10-22-2011, 09:16 AM

Okay, then i applaud you for your stance and i share the same opinion.

but i assure you fj isn't here to protect me, but he is a man who speaks out when he sees someone doing something wrong, and i respect him for that regardless of our different opinions on some matters, but he is someone who has always been respectable while debating with me.

and you should try his way sometimes, when you see gunny going extreme you should speak up and tell him your opinion about what he said instead of using sarcasm on something like what he said.

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Fj, I thought you liked to pop into threads and speak up when people are denigrating billions of muslims? But oddly enough, you appear in a thread to question me where it never happened, but then read this thread and bail without a peep. Why is that?

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Okay, then i applaud you for your stance and i share the same opinion.

Then talk to pussy boy fj1200 in this thread. You've asked me dozens of time if I thought you were a peaceful muslime, public and private, my answer was always yes. You've asked me if I believed there were billions of peaceful muslims outside the radicals, I have answered yes. Your personal savior seems to only want to condemn me though and balk when others say worse.

abso
10-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Then talk to pussy boy fj1200 in this thread. You've asked me dozens of time if I thought you were a peaceful muslime, public and private, my answer was always yes. You've asked me if I believed there were billions of peaceful muslims outside the radicals, I have answered yes. Your personal savior seems to only want to condemn me though and balk when others say worse.

i am sorry if he condemned you for something you didn't say or do, but i usualy focus on posts directed at me not at other people.

the issue here is that when you see someone saying something radical, instead of replying to him telling him about your opinon, you either stay silent or reply with sarcasm.

few days ago when ConHog called me a terrorist, i remember that someone replied to him telling him that he is going too extreme, i think it was Nukeman, he didn't do it to defend me, me and nukeman nearly always disagreed about every subject, i don't think he like me very much, but yet when he saw someone getting extreme in a discussion he spoke against it, he didn't throw some sarcasm.

that's all jim, i know most of people around here are your friends, but you need to speak when you see one of them getting extreme.

fj wasn't the first one who defends me, nukeman did it, and many others did, they didn't do it because they liked me, i am pretty sure that i am not that popular around here, but they did it because they thought its wrong to accuse people when they are innocent, its wrong to insult people, they did what they though to be right, that's all.

and to be fair:
i know that you don't think of me as a terrorist, i am sure that you will never treat someone in a bad manner because they are muslims, i am sure that in your real life you meet muslims and you don't disrespect them in any way.

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 09:54 AM
i know that you don't think of me as a terrorist, i am sure that you will never treat someone in a bad manner because they are muslims, i am sure that in your real life you meet muslims and you don't disrespect them in any way.

Unlike fj, I generally let people and their conversations stand on their own merits. I'll do the same on my own. I've read enough of your posts to know that you're more than capable of handling yourself. I've read enough of the entire communities posts to know that the few who condemn "all" of Islam are in the minority. Have I ever done so? When I was pissed, yes.

My cell phone contacts, oddly enough, all A's - Abdul, Abe, Abed, Adel, Amir - then Karim and Jehad (Karim and Abdul I am with at least 5x per week, extremely good people, one from Morocco and one from Jordan)

And yes, I trash talk with them too and they do the same in return. They are human as I am - then we are friends the next day.

But again, as with them too, I let my own words stand on their merits and theirs on their own. I don't need idiots putting words into my mouth.

ConHog
10-22-2011, 11:18 AM
please correct me if I am wrong, I remember you saying that you don't hate peaceful muslims, didn't you ?

I didn't say anything about hate. BUT I have no use for ANY Muslim who isn't solidly against terrorism without ANY conditions. IE none of your "well 9/11 was bad, but........."

fj1200
10-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Fj, I thought you liked to pop into threads and speak up when people are denigrating billions of muslims? But oddly enough, you appear in a thread to question me where it never happened, but then read this thread and bail without a peep. Why is that?

:rolleyes: My first post in that thread was not to say anything about denigrating it was to point out that you asked abso for examples from LEADERS and when he did so you said it wasn't good enough. Then you asked why I don't pop up in all threads and I explained that I don't take either the denigrating side nor the Muslim defending side. I'm sorry that you inferred yourself into my comment.

jimnyc
10-22-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm sorry

I accept your apology and will move on.