PDA

View Full Version : This is just tacky

ConHog
10-21-2011, 03:44 PM
A commemorative coin to celebrate killing Osama Bin Laden?

https://www.justicecoin.com/?mid=1270966

Jesus, I'm glad he's dead, but do we really need this shit?

Delenn
10-21-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I have to agree. That is tacky.

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Tacky as it may be, I'd but one if it had the mutilated corpse of that fucker on it. I was a little pissed that I never got to see any pictures and this would make up for it! (and may be a collectors item down the road, only if it had the corpse I mean!)

Trigg
10-21-2011, 06:49 PM
I may be wrong but in the advert they mention the wold trade center.

The terrorists that bombed the buildings were mostly from, Saudi Arabia.

ConHog
10-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I may be wrong but in the advert they mention the wold trade center.

The terrorists that bombed the buildings were mostly from, Saudi Arabia.

Yes on the back is an image of the WTC, the Pentagon, and flight 97 insignia.

Trigg
10-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Yes on the back is an image of the WTC, the Pentagon, and flight 97 insignia.

tacky then.

The World Trade bombing was perpetrated by mostly Saudi Arabian citizens, NOT Iraqi.

ConHog
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
tacky then.

The World Trade bombing was perpetrated by mostly Saudi Arabian citizens, NOT Iraqi.

HUH? The coin doesn't have anything to do with Iraq. It is a coin to "celebrate" killing Bin Laden. And is tacky as fuck and I can't believe anyone would want one.

Gunny
10-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Tacky as it may be, I'd but one if it had the mutilated corpse of that fucker on it. I was a little pissed that I never got to see any pictures and this would make up for it! (and may be a collectors item down the road, only if it had the corpse I mean!)

We don't need a coin to commemorate that scumsucker's ass. He's dead. Too bad his evil didn't die with him. I want no likeness of that idiot if it's not at the tip of my front sight post.

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 07:32 PM
We don't need a coin to commemorate that scumsucker's ass. He's dead. Too bad his evil didn't die with him. I want no likeness of that idiot if it's not at the tip of my front sight post.

I don't know about a commemoration, but I wouldn't mind having one of dead terrorists and dictators. Just for my own personal joy. I like dead terrorists. And my replies are meant to be tongue in cheek. My wife wouldn't allow it in "her house". :coffee:

ConHog
10-21-2011, 07:33 PM
I don't know about a commemoration, but I wouldn't mind having one of dead terrorists and dictators. Just for my own personal joy. I like dead terrorists. And my replies are meant to be tongue in cheek. My wife wouldn't allow it in "her house". :coffee:

U have one of those 2? LOL

Gunny
10-21-2011, 07:56 PM

I'd have shot him myself. Right through the f-ing grill. He still doesn't get a coin out of me. Just a shallow grave.

jimnyc
10-21-2011, 08:00 PM
I'd have shot him myself. Right through the f-ing grill. He still doesn't get a coin out of me. Just a shallow grave.

or a very, very deep watery one?

ConHog
10-21-2011, 08:10 PM
I just don't think the asshole deserves the notoriety of a commemorative coin. I don't celebrate when I crush a cockroach, I just go on with my day.

Gunny
10-21-2011, 08:12 PM
or a very, very deep watery one?

Doesn't matter. Long as he ain't breathing in the end. Piece of trash. We supported his stupid ass and he turned on us quicker'n a pit bull. They're pansies, to the last man. Cowards and women and baby killers. I hope they burn in Hell.

Abbey Marie
10-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Brings new meaning to the phrase "filthy lucre".