PDA

View Full Version : Mom Abandons Her Kids And Joins Hippies On Wall Street

red states rule
10-22-2011, 03:46 AM
This women should be named "Mother Of the Year" at the Dem Convention next year

Not only does she dump her kids but she has the gall to compare herself to our troops serving away from their families

snip

She got coffee and a granola bar from the protest kitchen before sorting laundry for two hours.

The unemployed Long Island native compared her decision to abandon her family to Americans serving in the armed forces.

“Military people leave their families all the time, so why should I feel bad?” a defiant Hessler said. “I’m fighting for a better world.”

She said she had been following the movement on Facebook, and the more she learned, the more obsessed she became with joining the demonstrators.

At around 11 a.m. yesterday, Hessler moved from laundry duty to park cleanup -- a four-hour detail from which she broke just once to give a troubled protester a hug at the “empathy table.” She also found time for a meditation session later in the day.

Hessler has spoken with her family -- husband Curtiss, 42; son Peyton, 17; and daughters Kennedy 15, Sullivan, 13, and Veda, 7 -- just three times since leaving them. “Friends are taking care of them,” she said.

Not everyone has supported her decision. “My mother told me I was being very selfish,” she admitted.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1bUy1PR00

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:05 AM
“I have no idea what the future holds, but I’m here indefinitely. Forever,” said Hessler, whose home in DeLand sits 911 miles from the tarp she’s been sleeping under.

Sounds to me like she is there until the job gets done and that she did not "abandon" her family as it were. New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch has no intention of allowing his media to deliver an unbiased article in this.

LuvRPgrl
10-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Sounds to me like she is there until the job gets done and that she did not "abandon" her family as it were. New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch has no intention of allowing his media to deliver an unbiased article in this.

Yea, Im sure Murdoch reviews and edits every single story coming from all of his varied businesses.
You guys really should think about the stupidity of things you say, before saying them,,,,,hmmm, maybe you do ??

Delenn
10-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Yea, Im sure Murdoch reviews and edits every single story coming from all of his varied businesses.
You guys really should think about the stupidity of things you say, before saying them,,,,,hmmm, maybe you do ??

And if only you returned the favor.

DragonStryk72
10-22-2011, 06:03 PM
The thing is, as long as she truly believes in what she is championing, she may not be mother of the year, but it does show a degree of balls. The one problem I do see is the lack of focus that the Occupiers have. Most of the group are completely independent, much like the beginning TEA parties, but they just don't seem to have the sense of direction that the Tea parties had, and that's gonna hurt them alot.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 06:14 PM
http://occupymarines.org/

It sends a clear message to Wall Street.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 07:31 PM
The thing is, as long as she truly believes in what she is championing, she may not be mother of the year, but it does show a degree of balls. The one problem I do see is the lack of focus that the Occupiers have. Most of the group are completely independent, much like the beginning TEA parties, but they just don't seem to have the sense of direction that the Tea parties had, and that's gonna hurt them alot.

Yep...it sure takes a lot of "balls" to dump your 4 kids and hubby to run off and have sex with a smelly waiter in Brooklyn. :cuckoo:

What a skank.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Maybe her family won't want her back when her "job" is done. :rolleyes:

Delenn
10-22-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGrp1xAhtR0

Can't watch the video? Transcript here: http://www.observer.com/2011/10/exclusive-occupy-wall-street-activist-slams-fox-news-anchor-in-un-aired-interview-video/

ConHog
10-22-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if KRB snuck back in here masquerading as a female.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Maybe her family won't want her back when her "job" is done. :rolleyes:

Maybe they won't.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:04 PM
Maybe they won't.

Doesn't matter anyway...She has no intention of going back....That's what abandonment means. In her own words (bolded)...

A married mother of four from Florida ditched her family to become part of the raggedy mob in Zuccotti Park -- keeping the park clean by day and keeping herself warm at night with the help of a young waiter from Brooklyn.

“I’m not planning on going home,” an unapologetic Stacey Hessler, 38, told The Post yesterday.
“I have no idea what the future holds, but I’m here indefinitely. Forever,” said Hessler, whose home in DeLand sits 911 miles from the tarp she’s been sleeping under.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1bYvcybC5

ConHog
10-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Doesn't matter anyway...She has no intention of going back....That's what abandonment means. In her own words (bolded)...

A married mother of four from Florida ditched her family to become part of the raggedy mob in Zuccotti Park -- keeping the park clean by day and keeping herself warm at night with the help of a young waiter from Brooklyn.

“I’m not planning on going home,” an unapologetic Stacey Hessler, 38, told The Post yesterday.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1bYvcybC5

What a piece of shit she is. And it appears she's joined this forum as the poster known as Delenn. :laugh2:

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:11 PM
What a piece of shit she is. And it appears she's joined this forum as the poster known as Delenn. :laugh2:

Is that all that you have?

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:14 PM

Again, it sounds like she decided to pick up the fight and is doing so and is not leaving until she has seen it through. It is indefinite. Either her family will or will not accept her back. That remains to be seen.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:16 PM

Correct. So.... I take it running off to scew under a tarp in the park is now = to risking your life serving your country to stupid leftist twits? :rolleyes:

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Correct. So.... I take it running off to scew under a tarp in the park is now = to risking your life serving your country to stupid leftist twits? :rolleyes:

No, actually it is not. And she is currently denying any sexual relationship. But, of course, I think you are being deliberately obtuse.

ConHog
10-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Again, it sounds like she decided to pick up the fight and is doing so and is not leaving until she has seen it through. It is indefinite. Either her family will or will not accept her back. That remains to be seen.

It more seems to me that this dumb bitch was looking for an excuse to run away from her responsiblities anyway, and this just happened to come her way. Hope her husband has the good sense to divorce her while she's gone.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:22 PM
It more seems to me that this dumb bitch was looking for an excuse to run away from her responsiblities anyway, and this just happened to come her way. Hope her husband has the good sense to divorce her while she's gone.

For the little amount of information that we have, it is also plausible.

ConHog
10-22-2011, 08:24 PM
No, actually it is not. And she is currently denying any sexual relationship. But, of course, I think you are being deliberately obtuse.

Oh the old " we're just friends" routine eh. Sure to be followed by the " I tripped and fell............... on his dick" routine I'm sure.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Denying? That wouldn't be because the truth would make her look like the low life scumbag she really is now would it? :laugh::laugh:

You did notice the nitwit comparing her actions to servicemen who have to leave their families to go to war...yes? This bitch has no intention of going home to her family....ever. She has a lot of nerve comparing herself to the men and women in our armed forces. They have HONOR.

ConHog
10-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Denying? That wouldn't be because the truth would make her look like the low life scumbag she really is now would it? :laugh::laugh:

You did notice the nitwit comparing her actions to servicemen who have to leave their families to go to war...yes? This bitch has no intention of going home to her family....ever. She has a lot of nerve comparing herself to the men and women in our armed forces. They have HONOR.

Yeah when I went over seas I had EVERY intention of returning to my family, and DID , BOTH TIMES. Imagine that. Oh and I didn't shack up with a Baghdad waitress to keep warm and claim we were just friends either.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh the old " we're just friends" routine eh. Sure to be followed by the " I tripped and fell............... on his dick" routine I'm sure.

It's possible. The whole point of the article was to paint her as a bad person and a bad mother and a whore. And she may very well be. Or she could be doing exactly what she says she is doing and has been singled out because she is on the line. From an article on the 14th:

Zuccotti Park owners, Brookfield Properties, papered the park with the new rules Thursday. But protesters say they will prevent cops and cleaners alike from stepping foot in the park by creating a human shield around its perimeter starting at 6 a.m. Friday.

“We’ve already decided that they’re not going to come in here,” said Stacey Hessler, 38, a protester from Florida. “We’re going to lock arms and not let them in.”

Deputy NYPD Commissioner Paul Browne said that if protesters defy Brookfield's new regulations, they could be arrested for trespassing or disorderly conduct.

“They literally said we can’t occupy,” said Diego Ibanez, 22, a community organizer from Utah. “If they come, we’re going to resist. Those who are OK with being arrested will stay here. Those who won’t, will be witnesses.”

http://www.metro.us/newyork/local/article/996577--update-occupy-wall-street-sunrise-showdown-in-zuccotti-park-cleanup-called-off

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:39 PM

She is out there with Vets and numerous other groups.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:40 PM
She is out there with Vets and numerous other groups.

So what?

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:42 PM
So what?

She is protesting. You are not.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:43 PM
She is protesting. You are not.

So what?

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:46 PM
So what?

Well, it makes you look like shit. You can't adequately address the protests so you have to rely on MSU.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Well, it makes you look like shit. You can't adequately address the protests so you have to rely on MSU.

Sure it does. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You can't adequately address the topic...so now we are on to personal attacks. Typical leftis BS.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Sure it does. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You can't adequately address the topic...so now we are on to personal attacks. Typical leftis BS.

:clap:

Now you are trying to deflect. You do not have all the facts and so you make shit up and follow along because the article directed you to. Nice job with the faux rage.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 09:09 PM
:clap:

Now you are trying to deflect. You do not have all the facts and so you make shit up and follow along because the article directed you to. Nice job with the faux rage.

Speaking of deflecting...I see you conveiniently ignored the fact that this bitches own mother even told her she was "selfish"

Words right out of said bitches own mouth even..

Delenn
10-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Speaking of deflecting...I see you conveiniently ignored the fact that this bitches own mother even told her she was "selfish"

Words right out of said bitches own mouth even..

And? There is no law that says parents will always agree with what their children will do. There is no law stating that children will agree with what parents will do. For all we know, her mother may be the type that wants her to play a subservient role to her husband. Her mother may have different political beliefs. Or her mother wanted to go play bingo and instead knew that her son-in- law was going to hit her up for babysitting the seven year old.

DragonStryk72
10-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Yep...it sure takes a lot of "balls" to dump your 4 kids and hubby to run off and have sex with a smelly waiter in Brooklyn. :cuckoo:

What a skank.

1) the article states NOWHERE that they had sex, or are even romantically involved. It could even be that the french waiter is, I don't know, gay maybe? You don't know, so unless you have proof, that's a bullshit excuse.

2) Our military members chronically leave for periods of 3-6+ months at a shot, leaving family behind to fight for what they believe in. Why that changes because it's not killing people in a foreign country is beyond me.

Just because you do not agree with what she is fighting for, does not diminish the act of fighting for it. this is one of the central problems that people seem to have. If this had been a Tea Partier, then most people here would have no issue, and it would be PB posting it. Everything else would remain the same, just the sides would change.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 09:20 PM
And? There is no law that says parents will always agree with what their children will do. There is no law stating that children will agree with what parents will do. For all we know, her mother may be the type that wants her to play a subservient role to her husband. Her mother may have different political beliefs. Or her mother wanted to go play bingo and instead knew that her son-in- law was going to hit her up for babysitting the seven year old.

Yeppers...typical lefty BS. It MUST be someone else's fault....it just can't be that the bitch in this story is a self centered asshole. Nope. :rolleyes:

Delenn
10-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeppers...typical lefty BS. It MUST be someone else's fault....it just can't be that the bitch in this story is a self centered asshole. Nope. :rolleyes:

I've already said that it was plausible. You just keep on making shit up.

DragonStryk72
10-22-2011, 09:23 PM

And my points?

Shadow
10-22-2011, 09:29 PM
1) the article states NOWHERE that they had sex, or are even romantically involved. It could even be that the french waiter is, I don't know, gay maybe? You don't know, so unless you have proof, that's a bullshit excuse.

2) Our military members chronically leave for periods of 3-6+ months at a shot, leaving family behind to fight for what they believe in. Why that changes because it's not killing people in a foreign country is beyond me.

Just because you do not agree with what she is fighting for, does not diminish the act of fighting for it. this is one of the central problems that people seem to have. If this had been a Tea Partier, then most people here would have no issue, and it would be PB posting it. Everything else would remain the same, just the sides would change.

So... I guess the words "being kept warm at night" by said waiter (and his name being mentioned twice) doesn't imply a relationship at all then (interesting)? And anyway...what diminishes the fact of her so called "act" is that she abandoned her 4 kids and has no intention of returning to them. It's not a matter of me disagreeing with her political views. She ran out on her family...she has no integrity. So why the hell should I care about anything she has to say? And I sure as hell don't give a damn about her so called "sacrifices".

Shadow
10-22-2011, 09:32 PM
I've already said that it was plausible. You just keep on making shit up.

What did I make up? Everything I posted came from the links in this thread. Oh.... you mean like your long diatribe about what a contol freak the mother probably is? :laugh::laugh:

Delenn
10-22-2011, 09:35 PM
What did I make up? Everything I posted came from the links in this thread. Oh.... you mean like your long diatribe about what a contol freak the mother in law probably is? :laugh::laugh:

You don't have any solid facts so you MSU because it is far easier than acknowledging the issues. You still look like shit.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 09:45 PM
You don't have any solid facts so you MSU because it is far easier than acknowledging the issues. You still look like shit.

No honey.... the person who looks like and IS a piece of shit. Is the Skank in this story who abandoned her children and is very unapologetic about it in each and every quote she has given the press.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 09:50 PM
No honey.... the person who looks like and IS a piece of shit. Is the Skank in this story who abandoned her children and is very unapologetic about it in each and every quote she has given the press.

:no: You are reacting as the article wants you to without firm facts and are, therefore, jumping to conclusions. I doubt that you care one whit about the four children in the picture. You have lots of faux rage though.

Shadow
10-22-2011, 10:02 PM
:no: You are reacting as the article wants you to without firm facts and are, therefore, jumping to conclusions. I doubt that you care one whit about the four children in the picture. You have lots of faux rage though.

I am responding to the words from the very woman this article is about. Seems pretty plain to me what her intentions are just by reading her own quotes. I'm sorry you have a problem with this woman being a low life though. Must suck when one is trying to grasp for heros in this mess to believe in....only to find out they are actually scumbags.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 10:11 PM
I am responding to the words from the very woman this article is about. Seems pretty plain to me what her intentions are just by reading her own quotes. I'm sorry you have a problem with this woman being a low life though. Must suck when one is trying to grasp for heros in this mess to believe in....only to find out they are actually scumbags.

I don't have a problem with her being a lowlife if that is what she is. But, we don't really know that. You just MSU to fill in what you don't know. I don't have to grasp for heroes in this. Must really suck when you cannot contend with the issues though, eh?

Shadow
10-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Nope don't need to fill in anything ...The bitch said point blank that she is not going home. Period. But go ahead and take the last word. You are just a waste of time at this point.

ConHog
10-22-2011, 10:27 PM
It's possible. The whole point of the article was to paint her as a bad person and a bad mother and a whore. And she may very well be. Or she could be doing exactly what she says she is doing and has been singled out because she is on the line. From an article on the 14th:

http://www.metro.us/newyork/local/article/996577--update-occupy-wall-street-sunrise-showdown-in-zuccotti-park-cleanup-called-off

LOL they aren't going to let cops or cleaners in the park? I hope they get hosed down with the firehose then tazed THEN arrested. And of course when something like that does happen your dumb ass will be in here claiming they did nothing wrong and that the police abused them.

Delenn
10-22-2011, 10:42 PM
LOL they aren't going to let cops or cleaners in the park? I hope they get hosed down with the firehose then tazed THEN arrested. And of course when something like that does happen your dumb ass will be in here claiming they did nothing wrong and that the police abused them.

Actually, it went down like this:
http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/13076

It almost cost Bloomberg his career.

And the unintended consequence is this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/opinion/zuccotti-park-and-the-private-plaza-problem.html

DragonStryk72
10-23-2011, 12:10 AM
So... I guess the words "being kept warm at night" by said waiter (and his name being mentioned twice) doesn't imply a relationship at all then (interesting)? And anyway...what diminishes the fact of her so called "act" is that she abandoned her 4 kids and has no intention of returning to them. It's not a matter of me disagreeing with her political views. She ran out on her family...she has no integrity. So why the hell should I care about anything she has to say? And I sure as hell don't give a damn about her so called "sacrifices".

Okay, here is the complete and entire mention of anything having to do with the waiter in question:

but changed her plans after cozying up to some like-minded radicals, including Rami Shamir, 30, a waiter at a French bistro in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.

She swears she’s not romantically involved with her new friend.

That's it. There is no further talk of them in the entire article. Nothing, not a word. You are purely bullshitting here. that's not a debate, that's fact. This is the New York Post, and if you've ever read it, you know that they will try to get some form of gossip or sex into almost every story they run. You mean she managed to find like minded people at a political rally closely aligned with her political beliefs?! And one of them was male?! Clearly she's fucking him. no question. Okay, so we'll end blatant sarcasm there. It's like drawing the conclusion that Palin's sleeping around because she went to a gun show without her husband and met a guy who's into guns like she is, at "a gun show of all places".

She didn't "run out", they know exactly where the fuck she is, and what she's doing. She talked about it with them, and made no attempt to hide what she was doing. She never said she has "no intention" of returning, she said she would stay as long as it takes. There is a vast difference between the two.

ConHog
10-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Okay, here is the complete and entire mention of anything having to do with the waiter in question:

That's it. There is no further talk of them in the entire article. Nothing, not a word. You are purely bullshitting here. that's not a debate, that's fact. This is the New York Post, and if you've ever read it, you know that they will try to get some form of gossip or sex into almost every story they run. You mean she managed to find like minded people at a political rally closely aligned with her political beliefs?! And one of them was male?! Clearly she's fucking him. no question. Okay, so we'll end blatant sarcasm there. It's like drawing the conclusion that Palin's sleeping around because she went to a gun show without her husband and met a guy who's into guns like she is, at "a gun show of all places".

She didn't "run out", they know exactly where the fuck she is, and what she's doing. She talked about it with them, and made no attempt to hide what she was doing. She never said she has "no intention" of returning, she said she would stay as long as it takes. There is a vast difference between the two.

Oh great the guy's a Muslim to? Sheesh

DragonStryk72
10-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Oh great the guy's a Muslim to? Sheesh

Doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, this ain't exactly the most effective movement in our country at this point. They have no real goals, and no leadership. It's not exactly a steel trap over there.

Shadow
10-23-2011, 12:29 AM

Please note the part in bold.

Hessler -- who ironically is married to a banker -- arrived 12 days ago and planned to stay for a week, but changed her plans after cozying up to some like-minded radicals, including Rami Shamir, 30, a waiter at a French bistro in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1bZzpAAYz

"I'm here indefinately. forever". Sounds like someone with intentions to return home to you does it? Especially after saying "I'm not planning on going home". Please explain the "vast difference" here.:rolleyes:

As far as that being the only reference to the boyfriend. nope you are wrong. It lists his name age where he works and a typical day for the "pair"...

Yesterday was a typical day for the pair, who woke up at 8 a.m. on their little patch of paving stone near the communal kitchen and dashed off to Trinity Church (http://www.debatepolicy.com/t/Trinity_Church)to wash up.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1ba0qjjaq

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 01:53 AM
http://occupymarines.org/

It sends a clear message to Wall Street.

Really?

What is that?

Anarchy comes to mind.

Psychoblues
10-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Really?

What is that?

Anarchy comes to mind.

Did you follow the link, Kathianne? Very interesting. Marines? Anarchy? New York Post? Why do I think National Inquirer?

Psychoblues

red states rule
10-23-2011, 04:43 AM
Considering the bimbo is from FL, I am hoping for an early frost - and maybe even a little snow. That should send the hippies packing thus putting an end to this huge embarrassment the left is conducting on the streets

It is clear the left is now siding with criminals, durg users, and lifes losers. This is what the 2012 election will be all about

I am glad to see the Dems siding with these parasites. It shows the clear differences between the parties

Delenn
10-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Really?

What is that?

Anarchy comes to mind.

No. It isn't anarchy. Although, I am sure that there are a few that are there. Anarchists seem to show up at any event. There are people from all sectors and occupations, if they are employed. They are not angry at the police officers or any of that. They are unwilling at this time to be hijacked by any one group. Some of these people are very articulate and some of them are not. The majority of them are not socialists or communists. The US has always had a mixed economy.

Our financial crisis is because of Wall Street. They have stolen repeatedly from the people. Through an organization called ALEC they write legislation that of course benefits corporatists. The people pay the taxes and they pay the repercussions for Wall Street AND they do with out services, etc. On top of this, it is our children, siblings, parents, friends that go off to fight wars and if and when they come back there is a fight to get services or to even get acknowledgement that there is something physically wrong. For whom?

We now have people that are living in the tent cities across the US. Many people did everything tht they were supposed to. They went to school, they got jobs, and where they used to put money into pensions were forced into 401Ks. So, the investors could get their little hands on it. Money stolen. Now, we have people that see the ZOMG social security money and want to privatize that and base it on the failed Chilean model. Money will be stolen. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, people want to raise the age again to access Social Security. Raising the age of retirement does not mean that they will continue on at their place of employment. So, we have people that cannot access what they have put into and are barely getting by and in some instances are homeless. For whom?

People are angry. When our elected officials are in the pockets of the corporatists and our legislation is written by corporatists and are wars are fought for corporatists--then it is time to wake up.

red states rule
10-23-2011, 08:18 AM
No. It isn't anarchy. Although, I am sure that there are a few that are there. Anarchists seem to show up at any event. There are people from all sectors and occupations, if they are employed. They are not angry at the police officers or any of that. They are unwilling at this time to be hijacked by any one group. Some of these people are very articulate and some of them are not. The majority of them are not socialists or communists. The US has always had a mixed economy.

Our financial crisis is because of Wall Street. They have stolen repeatedly from the people. Through an organization called ALEC they write legislation that of course benefits corporatists. The people pay the taxes and they pay the repercussions for Wall Street AND they do with out services, etc. On top of this, it is our children, siblings, parents, friends that go off to fight wars and if and when they come back there is a fight to get services or to even get acknowledgement that there is something physically wrong. For whom?

We now have people that are living in the tent cities across the US. Many people did everything tht they were supposed to. They went to school, they got jobs, and where they used to put money into pensions were forced into 401Ks. So, the investors could get their little hands on it. Money stolen. Now, we have people that see the ZOMG social security money and want to privatize that and base it on the failed Chilean model. Money will be stolen. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, people want to raise the age again to access Social Security. Raising the age of retirement does not mean that they will continue on at their place of employment. So, we have people that cannot access what they have put into and are barely getting by and in some instances are homeless. For whom?

People are angry. When our elected officials are in the pockets of the corporatists and our legislation is written by corporatists and are wars are fought for corporatists--then it is time to wake up.

You left out "Welcome to Fantasy Island"

Delenn
10-23-2011, 08:22 AM
You left out "Welcome to Fantasy Island"

Isn't that the place where people pretend that nothing is wrong?

red states rule
10-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Isn't that the place where people pretend that nothing is wrong?

It is also where where many think the core of our problems is with the people on Wall St and not the people currenly in the WH

Delenn
10-23-2011, 08:38 AM
It is also where where many think the core of our problems is with the people on Wall St and not the people currenly in the WH

Really? Doesn't seem to address any of the issues presented. I don't care who is elected president---it doesn't seem to change Wall Street.

red states rule
10-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Really? Doesn't seem to address any of the issues presented. I don't care who is elected president---it doesn't seem to change Wall Street.

If you want to grow the private sector you do not treat the private secotr as an enemy. You do not make it more expensive to do business by increasing the cost of business

Have you read the demands of the hippies on Wall St? I have tried all morning to get PB to tell me which of their demands he supports but he refuses to answer such a simple and direct question

How about you? Which of these demands do you support?

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.
Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...post-manifest/

Delenn
10-23-2011, 09:32 AM
If you want to grow the private sector you do not treat the private secotr as an enemy. You do not make it more expensive to do business by increasing the cost of business

First of all, let's get this straight. Corporation is simply a name and it is very different from "Corporatists". I will repeat what I have already said on another thread one more time. When the time came to put the regulations back on the top group, you let them in to write the legislation which in turn screwed the local banks and entrepreneurship and small to medium businesses. Once again, Wall Street steals and everyone else pays the price while they continue. *I* and many other people were furious. Therefore, the private sector is NOT the enemy.

Have you read the demands of the hippies on Wall St? I have tried all morning to get PB to tell me which of their demands he supports but he refuses to answer such a simple and driect question

How about you? Which of these demands do you support?

No. And the reason that he may not be answering them is this:

Demands Working Group
Posted Oct. 21, 2011, 3:01 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt

A group claiming to be affiliated with the General Assembly of Liberty Square and #ows has been speaking to the media on behalf of our movement.

This group is not empowered by the NYC General Assembly.

This group is not open-source and does not act by consensus.

This group only represents themselves.

While we encourage the participation of autonomous working groups, no single person or group has the authority to make demands on behalf of general assemblies around the world.

We are our demands. This #ows movement is about empowering communities to form their own general assemblies, to fight back against the tyranny of the 1%. Our collective struggles cannot be co-opted.

http://occupywallst.org/article/so-called-demands-working-group/

As I said before, you are not dealing with just one group. You are dealing with several groups. But, yeah, your link is broke and this is probably the reason for it. But, I will have a look see at what your little list and tell you what *I* agree with.

red states rule
10-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Well then this should make you very happy. The Wall St people are losing their jobs. 10,000 people will get the ax soon

Well, it might make you happy but not the local tax collector in NYC

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9QA97GG0.htm

Delenn
10-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Well then this should make you very happy. The Wall St people are losing their jobs. 10,000 people will get the ax soon

Well, it might make you happy but not the local tax collector in NYC

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9QA97GG0.htm

Do not slide into lunacy.

This is the Declaration from the NY General Assembly:
As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless animals, and actively hide these practices.
They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.
They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.
They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay.
They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
They have sold our privacy as a commodity.
They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press.
They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.
They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.
They have donated large sums of money to politicians, who are responsible for regulating them.
They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives or provide relief in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantial profit.
They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.
They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.
They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.
They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad.
They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.
They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts.*
To the people of the world,

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard!

*These grievances are not all-inclusive.

Which of the above do you agree with, red states?

red states rule
10-23-2011, 09:57 AM

As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless animals, and actively hide these practices.
They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.
They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.
They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay.
They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.
They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.
They have donated large sums of money to politicians, who are responsible for regulating them.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives or provide relief in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantial profit.
They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.
They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.
They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.
They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.
They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts.*

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Please post the link to what you put on the board Deleen so we do have a copyrite violation

Delenn
10-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Please post the link to what you put on the board Deleen so we do have a copyrite violation

https://www.nycga.net/resources/declaration/#comment-511

Which of the above do you have a problem with, red state?

red states rule
10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
https://www.nycga.net/resources/declaration/#comment-511
Thank you very much!

I will be happy to talk to you regarding the mortgage crap that your link is sprewing since I work for a major loan servicer

I have read all the BS that has been written and I can perhaps enlighten you on what is really going on

I have to go know, and I welcome you to the board and look forward to talking to you

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 11:00 AM

For starters, the soldiers put their lives on the line
Also, for the soldiers its their job, it helps support their family financially, and provides a home

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 11:04 AM

Your proof of these outlandish claims?

people living in tent cities, well apparently it aint that bad since they went off thousands of miles to live in tents in NY

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 11:17 AM
that list is laughable.
it shows the mind of a very immature and childish person
they seem to think everything they dont like has one world conspiracy monolithic block that hates people and loves money.
who are "they" they keep referring to?
If they TRULY wanted some changes, then they would be willing to sit down and talk honestly and rationally about these issues, but that would expose how much full of crap they are.
so they wont,
ex:
"they continuously block research on alternative fuels to keep us dependent on oil, yet it is the big oil companies who are at the forefront, and spend the most money on research for alt fuels.

These punks dont want freedom or fairness or equality, they want to dominate and control, some baboon thinks he has the right to force bloomberg to resign? Who the fuck does he think he is to force that on everybody.

that punk needs a serious bitch slapping and to find out what real suffering is. Im just the one to go and give it to him, except I cant afford to just leave my 2 little ones at home, unlike that stupid bitch who is leaving her family undeer the guise of "going to protest
she was just looking for any excuse, I doubt she talks about them and has shown pics of her kids to her new friends.

Which of the above do you agree with, red states?

ConHog
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM
that list is laughable.
it shows the mind of a very immature and childish person
they seem to think everything they dont like has one world conspiracy monolithic block that hates people and loves money.
who are "they" they keep referring to?
If they TRULY wanted some changes, then they would be willing to sit down and talk honestly and rationally about these issues, but that would expose how much full of crap they are.
so they wont,
ex:
"they continuously block research on alternative fuels to keep us dependent on oil, yet it is the big oil companies who are at the forefront, and spend the most money on research for alt fuels.

These punks dont want freedom or fairness or equality, they want to dominate and control, some baboon thinks he has the right to force bloomberg to resign? Who the fuck does he think he is to force that on everybody.

that punk needs a serious bitch slapping and to find out what real suffering is. Im just the one to go and give it to him, except I cant afford to just leave my 2 little ones at home, unlike that stupid bitch who is leaving her family undeer the guise of "going to protest
she was just looking for any excuse, I doubt she talks about them and has shown pics of her kids to her new friends.

Are you surprised that the list is childish? I mean the whole protest is childish.

Delenn
10-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Your proof of these outlandish claims?

people living in tent cities, well apparently it aint that bad since they went off thousands of miles to live in tents in NY

http://alecwatch.org/report.html

http://verdict.justia.com/2011/10/07/gaming-american-democracy-2

http://www.thenation.com/article/161973/alec-exposed-koch-connection

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/wallstreet/weill/demise.html

http://fcic-static.law.stanford.edu/cdn_media/fcic-reports/fcic_final_report_chapter4.pdf

http://prospect.org/cs/articles?article=the_bubble_economy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual-fund_scandal_(2003)

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/05/29/opinion/the-biggest-scandal-ever.html

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/07/03/financial-meltdown-vs-savings-loan-crisis-recession/

http://blog.thederivativeproject.com/files/6/7/3/9/5/268450-259376/PrivateRightofAction61411.pdf

http://www.perfectswindle.com/?cat=6

If you have not seen the Inside Job, yet, please do. I think you can catch it on YouTube, but it is in like x amount of parts which, personally, drives me crazy. I saw it when it was at Red Box.
http://www.sonyclassics.com/insidejob/

http://www.nasaa.org/5866/self-directed-iras-and-the-risk-of-fraud/

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/learn-how-to-invest/how-ceos-steal-from-your-401k.aspx?page=1

(Note for the last links. Most people have a tendency to allow the financial advisers to deal with investment because they are trained in other fields: Law Enforcement, education, steel workers, etc. NOT as brokers.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/lakewood-new-jersey-homeless-tent-city-2011-9?op=1
http://www.michigandaily.com/news/camp-take-notice-faces-concern-over-minimal-crimes?page=0,1

http://digitaljournal.com/article/269211
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/13/eveningnews/main20070917.shtml
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2011-01-22/business/bs-bz-older-workers-jobless-20110123_1_older-workers-new-job-job-market

http://home.earthlink.net/~nomoredu/whatisdu.html
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2011/07/15/opinion/veterans-suicides-a-nations-shame.html
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0720-14.htm
http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25-most-vicious-iraq-war-profiteers/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/08/us-universities-africa-land-grab
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/idUS326648755320111005
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MJ21Dj03.html
http://cchronicle.com/2011/10/why-you-should-care-about-land-grabs/

How do you not know any of this?

Delenn
10-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Almost forgot: Failed Chilean model
http://tcf.org/commentary/pdfs/nc962/chilefactsheet.pdf

http://multinationalmonitor.org/hyper/issues/1991/05/collins.html

ConHog
10-23-2011, 03:08 PM
http://alecwatch.org/report.html

http://verdict.justia.com/2011/10/07/gaming-american-democracy-2

http://www.thenation.com/article/161973/alec-exposed-koch-connection

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/wallstreet/weill/demise.html

http://fcic-static.law.stanford.edu/cdn_media/fcic-reports/fcic_final_report_chapter4.pdf

http://prospect.org/cs/articles?article=the_bubble_economy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual-fund_scandal_(2003)

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/05/29/opinion/the-biggest-scandal-ever.html

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/07/03/financial-meltdown-vs-savings-loan-crisis-recession/

http://blog.thederivativeproject.com/files/6/7/3/9/5/268450-259376/PrivateRightofAction61411.pdf

http://www.perfectswindle.com/?cat=6

If you have not seen the Inside Job, yet, please do. I think you can catch it on YouTube, but it is in like x amount of parts which, personally, drives me crazy. I saw it when it was at Red Box.
http://www.sonyclassics.com/insidejob/

http://www.nasaa.org/5866/self-directed-iras-and-the-risk-of-fraud/

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/learn-how-to-invest/how-ceos-steal-from-your-401k.aspx?page=1

(Note for the last links. Most people have a tendency to allow the financial advisers to deal with investment because they are trained in other fields: Law Enforcement, education, steel workers, etc. NOT as brokers.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/lakewood-new-jersey-homeless-tent-city-2011-9?op=1
http://www.michigandaily.com/news/camp-take-notice-faces-concern-over-minimal-crimes?page=0,1

http://digitaljournal.com/article/269211
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/13/eveningnews/main20070917.shtml
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2011-01-22/business/bs-bz-older-workers-jobless-20110123_1_older-workers-new-job-job-market

http://home.earthlink.net/~nomoredu/whatisdu.html
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2011/07/15/opinion/veterans-suicides-a-nations-shame.html
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0720-14.htm
http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25-most-vicious-iraq-war-profiteers/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/08/us-universities-africa-land-grab
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/idUS326648755320111005
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/MJ21Dj03.html
http://cchronicle.com/2011/10/why-you-should-care-about-land-grabs/

How do you not know any of this?

Do you really think anyone is going to go through your links that don't even have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you really think anyone is going to go through your links that don't even have anything to do with the topic at hand?

But you're being 'educated!' LOL!

Delenn
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM

LuvRPgrl said this: your proof of these outlandish claims?

So, I gave him links.

ConHog
10-23-2011, 04:05 PM
LuvRPgrl said this: your proof of these outlandish claims?

So, I gave him links.

None of which came even CLOSE to saying what you are trying to say.

ConHog
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM

I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for there was entertained, and that is true, dummies like Delenne DO entertain me. Isn't that a sad statement about my own life. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Please note the part in bold.

Hessler -- who ironically is married to a banker -- arrived 12 days ago and planned to stay for a week, but changed her plans after cozying up to some like-minded radicals, including Rami Shamir, 30, a waiter at a French bistro in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1bZzpAAYz

"I'm here indefinately. forever". Sounds like someone with intentions to return home to you does it? Especially after saying "I'm not planning on going home". Please explain the "vast difference" here.:rolleyes:

As far as that being the only reference to the boyfriend. nope you are wrong. It lists his name age where he works and a typical day for the "pair"...

Yesterday was a typical day for the pair, who woke up at 8 a.m. on their little patch of paving stone near the communal kitchen and dashed off to Trinity Church (http://www.debatepolicy.com/t/Trinity_Church)to wash up.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1ba0qjjaq

If this woman is sleeping under a tarp on a "tiny patch of paving stone" together with a man, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. If you doubt it, imagine your wife or husband doing that night after night, and tell us how it would make you feel. Seriously, people.

Poor kids, having Mommy abandon them to sleep on the ground in a park with a man who is not Daddy.

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 07:01 PM
If this woman is sleeping under a tarp on a "tiny patch of paving stone" together with a man, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. If you doubt it, imagine your wife or husband doing that night after night, and tell us how it would make you feel. Seriously, people.

Poor kids, having Mommy abandon them to sleep on the ground in a park with a man who is not Daddy.

Hey, she's 'realizing' herself. No man, no kids, a young stud. Life is good.

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Are you surprised that the list is childish? I mean the whole protest is childish.

I would be down with the protests,,( meaning I approve :) ) if they had the proper issues, and not so many of them, on the table. Like obamacaree,

Delenn
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
It isn't a list of demands. It is a declaration. No more and no less.

Kathianne
10-23-2011, 07:42 PM

A declaration of what? To what ends?

logroller
10-23-2011, 08:00 PM

http://youtu.be/wtfCRaNg5EU

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 08:12 PM

The way they are worded, they certainly are demands.I

Re:Your links
1. Nobody has the time to go through even a few of those, much less all of them.
2. What little I read was complete BS. Pure propaganda.

For example:
this was the top of the list on one of the links:

"Helped by Koch Industries’ lobbying efforts, one of the first measures George W. Bush signed into law as governor of Texas was an ALEC model bill giving corporations immunity from penalties if they tell regulators about their own violation of environmental rules. Dozens of other ALEC bills would limit environmental regulations or litigation in ways that would benefit Koch."

How utterly stupid. By passing it, industries will in much greater numbers, eliminate violations, but hey, if penalizing them is more important to you than getting the violations corrected, then you are more about anger and revenge,, than really caring about the enviorment.

Delenn
10-23-2011, 08:37 PM

A Declaration of occupying Wall Street.

A government for the people by the people, not for and by the corporatists.

People aren't just occupying Wall Street. They are occupying cities across the US and world wide. Some issues are domestic but, because of multinational corporations it is also global.

But, I find it odd that people are desperate for a list of demands when the interest lies only in wanting to dismiss it. Where is the questioning of JP Morgan funding NYPD? Or trying to find out if the people arrested at Citibank were actually trying to close out their bank account? It is much, much easier to question whether one woman "abandoned" her family and is now a bad mother and bad wife and sleeping with a waiter and thus rendering the entire protest as useless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryO9HSI7-CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZYzeXNzFUg

This is the United States of America. We should remember that.

Delenn
10-23-2011, 08:51 PM
The way they are worded, they certainly are demands.I

Re:Your links
1. Nobody has the time to go through even a few of those, much less all of them.
2. What little I read was complete BS. Pure propaganda.

For example:
this was the top of the list on one of the links:

"Helped by Koch Industries’ lobbying efforts, one of the first measures George W. Bush signed into law as governor of Texas was an ALEC model bill giving corporations immunity from penalties if they tell regulators about their own violation of environmental rules. Dozens of other ALEC bills would limit environmental regulations or litigation in ways that would benefit Koch."

How utterly stupid. By passing it, industries will in much greater numbers, eliminate violations, but hey, if penalizing them is more important to you than getting the violations corrected, then you are more about anger and revenge,, than really caring about the enviorment.

Then do your own research. ALEC is also behind the prison for profit industry. This poses as faux privatization. This means that the money is shifted and you will end up paying more because "there is a limited market". The staff isn't well trained, and if you do have them well trained, they are understaffed, and you WILL still pay for the lawsuits as tax payers. Justice is NOT for sale. You don't put your CO's in danger and you don't put your inmates in danger.

You don't destroy public education in order to throw money into the epic failure of charter schools that have swindled money.

You do not make attempts to destroy our police forces so that they can be privatized too. You may as well just justify gangbanging. Thugs for one section of territory and thugs for the other. Swell plan.

They write legislation. This isn't difficult.

LuvRPgrl
10-23-2011, 09:06 PM

You don't destroy public education in order to throw money into the epic failure of charter schools that have swindled money.

so you have personal experience with charter schools? cuz I do.

You have kids? cuz I do, 7.

and your statement tells me you fall for, and spread propaganda. Lies is what you spread, and I absolutely HATE:dev: LIARS, I SIC CON HOG ON EM.

Delenn
10-23-2011, 09:20 PM
so you have personal experience with charter schools? cuz I do.

You have kids? cuz I do, 7.

and your statement tells me you fall for, and spread propaganda. Lies is what you spread, and I absolutely HATE:dev: LIARS, I SIC CON HOG ON EM.

You didn't even read any of the links regarding deregulation of the banking system, the S&L scandal, the failed privatization of Chilean's social security.

I do have a child. That isn't relevant. But let me tell you, little buckaroo, what I can't stand. I hate insecure clowns with very small penises and very big mouths. I find it amazing that you can still run your mouth with your head stuck so far up your ass. Conhog can talk all the shit he wants. He is on ignore because he is a douchebag that talks much but doesn't back up his shit. I can put your ass on ignore too.

Are we all good now?

ConHog
10-23-2011, 09:44 PM
You didn't even read any of the links regarding deregulation of the banking system, the S&L scandal, the failed privatization of Chilean's social security.

I do have a child. That isn't relevant. But let me tell you, little buckaroo, what I can't stand. I hate insecure clowns with very small penises and very big mouths. I find it amazing that you can still run your mouth with your head stuck so far up your ass. Conhog can talk all the shit he wants. He is on ignore because he is a douchebag that talks much but doesn't back up his shit. I can put your ass on ignore too.

Are we all good now?

LOL I come in the thread and beat her around the ears for not even an entire day and she puts me on ignore. THEN talks shit about me. Madeline from USMB is that you?

logroller
10-23-2011, 10:23 PM

Funny, seems to me we shouldn't have destroyed private education in order to throw money into the epic failure of public schools-- that have swindled far more money. Depends on your bias, I guess.:coffee:

ConHog
10-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Funny, seems to me we shouldn't have destroyed private education in order to throw money into the epic failure of public schools-- that have swindled far more money. Depends on your bias, I guess.:coffee:

I don't think charter schools are the complete answer, but I do think they have a place in the equation. I don't know how anyone could say differently.

red states rule
10-24-2011, 01:46 AM

It is a declaration from freeloaders who are declaring they want others to pay for their wants, needs, and desires

No more and no less

red states rule
10-24-2011, 01:47 AM
Hey, she's 'realizing' herself. No man, no kids, a young stud. Life is good.

Until she is served with the divorce papers

LuvRPgrl
10-24-2011, 12:42 PM

Are we all good now?

buckaroo eh? I just dont know what Im going to do with that, I think I will go crying to mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and, I already told you I read some of them.
Earth to deleen, earth to deleen, you dont really expect anyone to read much of that trash do you? Its all left wing propaganda, and I showed you why and how.

You might put me on ignore? Oh, what am I to do? Please, please dont, please

I have 7 kids, so the stakes for a good education are big for me, and my family. One isnt that big of a deal, even if the school sucks, the parents can make up for that.

Fact is, charter schools have fared much better, and for you to say otherwise is just a blatant out and out lie.

Schools or anything else doesnt get better by not having any competetion. They only get worse. Our schools have been plummeting for years now.

logroller
10-24-2011, 02:14 PM

What a skank.

Don't be jerk. SHE didn't say that, the article suggested it...but at the same time expressed it to be not so. You, however, seem to assume it to be so, which is fine-- but others are protected from your ignorance-- by law!

Ignorance of the facts is an individual freedom; premising that ignorance as fact- is libel (FLUID (http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1153)). ie not a freedom, against the law and rules of a polite society. So zip it if you cant play by the rules!

ConHog
10-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't be jerk. SHE didn't say that, the article suggested it...but at the same time expressed it to be not so. You, however, seem to assume it to be so, which is fine-- but others are protected from your ignorance-- by law!

Ignorance of the facts is an individual freedom; premising that ignorance as fact- is libel (FLUID (http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1153)). ie not a freedom, against the law and rules of a polite society. So zip it if you cant play by the rules!

In order for what Shadow wrote to be liable. The woman would have to prove that Shadow lied. That's how that works.

jimnyc
10-24-2011, 04:07 PM
I read some replies but not all. I've read enough to know that this woman is unemployed and has traveled, leaving her children behind. If she is "unemployed", than her job is to take care of her children AND to hopefully be looking for a job. No 2 ways about it. Leaving your children alone in a situation of your own doing is poor parenting. Anyone who states otherwise likely does not have children, or doesn't care enough about them to be with them and care for them daily. Even when working, children generally see Mom in the morning and evening, at least.

But yeah, since it's for a "cause", let's rock out in a park and chant to onlookers, make demands, pee in the streets, hang out with drugs and drug addicts... And that "cause" makes it somehow OK to some.

Seriously, some of the replies I have read are saddening. I've watched my son go from being born to about to turn 11 in a blink of an eye. He will always be first priority in my life and I would rather die than not be a part of his daily life. Sure, there might be a business trip or 2 that'll take me away for a week at a time - but to voluntary leave my son or "children" home alone for an extended period is just a parent who really doesn't care a lot. And save me the baloney about going to "do something" that will be the best for the future. You don't do that by discontinuing parenting when you please. I've seen mothers "do something" 20x harder than this AND go to college AND be there for the kids.

Delenn
10-24-2011, 05:52 PM
buckaroo eh? I just dont know what Im going to do with that, I think I will go crying to mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and, I already told you I read some of them.
Earth to deleen, earth to deleen, you dont really expect anyone to read much of that trash do you? Its all left wing propaganda, and I showed you why and how.

You might put me on ignore? Oh, what am I to do? Please, please dont, please

I have 7 kids, so the stakes for a good education are big for me, and my family. One isnt that big of a deal, even if the school sucks, the parents can make up for that.

Fact is, charter schools have fared much better, and for you to say otherwise is just a blatant out and out lie.

Schools or anything else doesnt get better by not having any competetion. They only get worse. Our schools have been plummeting for years now.

You can either speak intelligently or you cannot. The ball is in your court.

No, what you did was look at one and then say, that it is wrong. You did not show me anything. You told me it was wrong. That is not the same. I do not consider you an authority. I am sure that you do not consider me to be one. This means that if you truly think that ALEC is not what it is that I think they are--you might have to do something more than say it is wrong.

Fact is, that charter schools are failing. We have few that are exceptional. Most of them are not. Charter schools get to pick and choose students and do not have the same limitations as public schools and, yet, are doing equal or less than public schools. Public schools have to take everyone. That means that a kid can have an IEP that consists of: Pick up the pencil from the left side of the desk and move it to the right side of the desk.

Having 7 children and a stake in it does not make you right. It means that you have 7 children and you are concerned: a good daddy. I can bring anecdotes to the table as well. At the end of the day, they are what they are.

So, I am willing to hear you out on education, but I am not willing to continue in the same manner that we have thus far. Again, the ball is in your court.

10-24-2011, 06:04 PM

And what Job? overthrowing the Republic isnt going to happen.

10-24-2011, 06:05 PM
my question why are friends taking care of her husband and children? Why the heck isnt the husband stepping up?

LuvRPgrl
10-24-2011, 07:44 PM
You can either speak intelligently or you cannot. The ball is in your court. .
I'll let DP posters decide that.

No, what you did was look at one and then say, that it is wrong..
I quoted one, but looked at more than that.

You did not show me anything. You told me it was wrong. That is not the same. I do not consider you an authority. I am sure that you do not consider me to be one. This means that if you truly think that ALEC is not what it is that I think they are--you might have to do something more than say it is wrong. .
whats wrong with you? I quoted part of one article and pointed out its folly and how it is more significant than usual because it indicates an entire pattern.

Fact is, that charter schools are failing. We have few that are exceptional. Most of them are not. Charter schools get to pick and choose students and do not have the same limitations as public schools and, yet, are doing equal or less than public schools. Public schools have to take everyone. That means that a kid can have an IEP that consists of: Pick up the pencil from the left side of the desk and move it to the right side of the desk. .
You dont know that.

Having 7 children and a stake in it does not make you right. It means that you have 7 children and you are concerned: a good daddy. I can bring anecdotes to the table as well. At the end of the day, they are what they are. .
It means it is much more important to me, and directly affects me if we get it right or wrong. My 5 year old is being offered school choice cuz the one she goes to cant stand up to the muster.

So, I am willing to hear you out on education, but I am not willing to continue in the same manner that we have thus far. Again, the ball is in your court.
You are the one who initiated personal insults.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703909804575123470465841424.html

red states rule
10-25-2011, 02:13 AM
It is amazing how liberals will defend the actions of other liberals regardless of what they do

I rememebr well how the Dems and liberal media piled on Sarah Palin for NOT staying home and taking care of her kids when she was running for VP

She was attacked for having her kids on stage with her

Now, the left and liberal media are giddy over a mom dumping her kids, sleeping with another man (who is not her husband) in a tent, and saying how she is out to change the country

I will say again, if not for double standards liberals would have no standards at all

red states rule
10-25-2011, 02:59 AM
You can either speak intelligently or you cannot. The ball is in your court.

No, what you did was look at one and then say, that it is wrong. You did not show me anything. You told me it was wrong. That is not the same. I do not consider you an authority. I am sure that you do not consider me to be one. This means that if you truly think that ALEC is not what it is that I think they are--you might have to do something more than say it is wrong.

Fact is, that charter schools are failing. We have few that are exceptional. Most of them are not. Charter schools get to pick and choose students and do not have the same limitations as public schools and, yet, are doing equal or less than public schools. Public schools have to take everyone. That means that a kid can have an IEP that consists of: Pick up the pencil from the left side of the desk and move it to the right side of the desk.

Having 7 children and a stake in it does not make you right. It means that you have 7 children and you are concerned: a good daddy. I can bring anecdotes to the table as well. At the end of the day, they are what they are.

Speaking of the children, we have this from the hippies in Boston. What an education the hids are getting from the freeloaders

Bostonians Isaac Bell, 34, and Charlene Dumont, 31, were both charged with distribution of a class A drug (heroin) and possession with intent to distribute a class A drug within 1,000 feet of a school zone, police say.

The arrests were made Friday after police said they received “multiple reports of drug activity in and around” Occupy Boston’s Rose Kennedy Greenway encampment.

Also this weekend, protest-minded vandals made their mark on 21 downtown buildings, police said.

At the Bank of America building at 100 Federal St., vandals spray-painted “Occupy,” “Bad for America” and “Yer building is crowding our skyline,” while the international anarchist symbol was painted on buildings at 100 Summer St., 101 Arch St. and 65 Franklin St.
http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1023drug_vandalism_arrests_at_occupy_boston

ConHog
10-25-2011, 08:24 AM

whats wrong with you? I quoted part of one article and pointed out its folly and how it is more significant than usual because it indicates an entire pattern.

You dont know that.

It means it is much more important to me, and directly affects me if we get it right or wrong. My 5 year old is being offered school choice cuz the one she goes to cant stand up to the muster.

I seriously doubt that Delenne would want to see a member vote on which of the two of you represents themselves the most intelligently.

LuvRPgrl
10-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I seriously doubt that Delenne would want to see a member vote on which of the two of you represents themselves the most intelligently.

I dont know, on second thought......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had one guy so pissed off on USMB that he found a way to neg rep me over and over, in one day, and I wound up with like neg rep power of -35,000:laugh: one of the reasons I left cuz the board mods wouldnt rectify it, simply claiming he cant do that. Yea, I went from pos to neg rep in one day legitamatelly

ConHog
10-25-2011, 02:21 PM
I dont know, on second thought......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had one guy so pissed off on USMB that he found a way to neg rep me over and over, in one day, and I wound up with like neg rep power of -35,000:laugh: one of the reasons I left cuz the board mods wouldnt rectify it, simply claiming he cant do that. Yea, I went from pos to neg rep in one day legitamatelly

Oh lawd, don't even get me started on USMB. Let's just say that you and I both gained by leaving there, and the board lost, and hopefully this board won.

LuvRPgrl
10-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh lawd, don't even get me started on USMB. Let's just say that you and I both gained by leaving there, and the board lost, and hopefully this board won.

Who gained and who lost is obviously in the eye of the beholder !!:laugh::laugh:

I speak my mind, and I know I rub alot of people the wrong way,
I was on a flight to China (its like 16 hours) and a number of us had a vey cool discussion about all things life, During the layover, this one guy asked me if I would like to go to some of the stores with him, as he was buying something very particular and he wanted my opinion on it.
Ha, while we were walking, he told me, "people either love you or hate you".
I no longer make excuses for how I am, thats how I am, its neither right , nor wrong.

Abbey Marie
10-25-2011, 09:11 PM

No doubt in my mind...

logroller
10-25-2011, 09:33 PM
In order for what Shadow wrote to be liable. The woman would have to prove that Shadow lied. That's how that works.

How, pray tell, does one prove something didn't happen? They can't exactly; to argue your point; Shadow would have had to have known the statement to be fallacious and spoken with malice. But she very well may have believed it to be true and spoke to that end; but believing something to be so, does not make it such. I took her statement to be founded in fact, though I harbored doubt, and checked the story, which confirmed my suspicion. In such situations, to avert libel claims, a retraction is necessary-- and she has yet to have done so.

Shadow
10-25-2011, 10:29 PM
How, pray tell, does one prove something didn't happen? They can't exactly; to argue your point; Shadow would have had to have known the statement to be fallacious and spoken with malice. But she very well may have believed it to be true and spoke to that end; but believing something to be so, does not make it such. I took her statement to be founded in fact, though I harbored doubt, and checked the story, which confirmed my suspicion. In such situations, to avert libel claims, a retraction is necessary-- and she has yet to have done so.

Who cares...the woman is a scumbag for abandoning her children. Get over it already. :rolleyes:

ConHog
10-25-2011, 10:40 PM

That may be true, but in order to win a LIBEL suit , the woman in question would have to PROVE that Shadow knowingly lied THEN she would have to PROVE that it harmed her in some tangible way. That's how it works. You can't sue someone for starting a rumor if that rumor is true OR that rumor didn't harm you.

Sorry libel is a legal term and legal terms have meaning.

ConHog
10-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Who gained and who lost is obviously in the eye of the beholder !!:laugh::laugh:

I speak my mind, and I know I rub alot of people the wrong way,
I was on a flight to China (its like 16 hours) and a number of us had a vey cool discussion about all things life, During the layover, this one guy asked me if I would like to go to some of the stores with him, as he was buying something very particular and he wanted my opinion on it.
Ha, while we were walking, he told me, "people either love you or hate you".
I no longer make excuses for how I am, thats how I am, its neither right , nor wrong.

Ha , my younger brother said the same thing about me just the other day. We were hanging out and he said "man people either love you or hate you , don't they. No in between." LOL

Shadow
10-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Think if I called my hubby up and said. "Honey...I promise...we are just sleeping together...not sleeping together" he would believe me? :coffee:

logroller
10-25-2011, 11:57 PM
That may be true, but in order to win a LIBEL suit , the woman in question would have to PROVE that Shadow knowingly lied THEN she would have to PROVE that it harmed her in some tangible way. That's how it works. You can't sue someone for starting a rumor if that rumor is true OR that rumor didn't harm you.

I'm well aware of the legal meaning CH. Perhaps you're unaware of what the article actually said, or didn't say, for that matter. Either way, most libel suits never see a court; as they are retracted or corrected to right the wrong. I cannot let someone spread rumors merely because it fits a bias of what they determine to be so, and disparage those who behave differently. I certainly don't support what she did, I wouldn't do that to my kids; but I don't fault someone else for doing what they deem necessary-- so long as it doesn't cause me damage. What it boils down to is people thinking they know whats best for everybody else-- and by and large, they're wrong! I mean, Shadow's got one thing right "who cares",-- I don't, but I didn't write or post the article- did I? Why don't you ask them what's newsworthy in a story on the protesting of financial institutions and alleged sexual perversion and destruction of family values....I don't need legal expertise to recognize a smear campaign.

logroller
10-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Who cares...the woman is a scumbag for abandoning her children. Get over it already. :rolleyes:

Lafayette left a pregnant wife in France to fight for the American cause-- by your standard, he's a scumbag too.

red states rule
10-26-2011, 03:25 AM
Think if I called my hubby up and said. "Honey...I promise...we are just sleeping together...not sleeping together" he would believe me? :coffee:

Did Hillary believe Bill?

Shadow
10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Lafayette left a pregnant wife in France to fight for the American cause-- by your standard, he's a scumbag too.

That's the dumbest comparison I've seen in this thread so far...well... other than the bimbo comparing herself to our troops that is. Gonna give her a fake medal and parade too later? :lame2:

Delenn
10-26-2011, 12:41 PM
And what Job? overthrowing the Republic isnt going to happen.

Until there are changes. Overthrowing the Republic is not a goal.

ConHog
10-26-2011, 12:46 PM

Seriously? Lafayette also put on a uniform and fought against an armed foe. He didn't go share a tent with a smelly skank while fighting for his cause either.

ConHog
10-26-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm well aware of the legal meaning CH. Perhaps you're unaware of what the article actually said, or didn't say, for that matter. Either way, most libel suits never see a court; as they are retracted or corrected to right the wrong. I cannot let someone spread rumors merely because it fits a bias of what they determine to be so, and disparage those who behave differently. I certainly don't support what she did, I wouldn't do that to my kids; but I don't fault someone else for doing what they deem necessary-- so long as it doesn't cause me damage. What it boils down to is people thinking they know whats best for everybody else-- and by and large, they're wrong! I mean, Shadow's got one thing right "who cares",-- I don't, but I didn't write or post the article- did I? Why don't you ask them what's newsworthy in a story on the protesting of financial institutions and alleged sexual perversion and destruction of family values....I don't need legal expertise to recognize a smear campaign.

What does what the newspaper wrote have to do with what Shadow wrote? She isn't a writer for the newspaper is she? Nothing written on a message board can rise to the level of libel. If you want to make an argument that the newspaper libeled the skank go right ahead, but you have no argument that Shadow did so.

Abbey Marie
10-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Seriously? Lafayette also put on a uniform and fought against an armed foe. He didn't go share a tent with a smelly skank while fighting for his cause either.

Perhaps during their *alleged most intimate moments, our wifey's new partner yelled out, "Lafayette, we are here!"

Abbey Marie
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
What does what the newspaper wrote have to do with what Shadow wrote? She isn't a writer for the newspaper is she? Nothing written on a message board can rise to the level of libel. If you want to make an argument that the newspaper libeled the skank go right ahead, but you have no argument that Shadow did so.

One could think that Logroller is trying to stifle Shadow's speech.

Delenn
10-26-2011, 01:14 PM

You dont know that.

http://www.substancenews.net/articles.php?page=928
http://chestertontribune.com/Education%20Duneland%20Schools/214118%20istep_results_charter_schools_fa.htm
http://peoplesworld.org/new-evidence-surfaces-on-charter-school-scam/
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/07/06/i-team-lawmakers-react-to-charter-school-fcat-failures/

LuvRPgrl
10-26-2011, 01:37 PM

Just for starters, you only have to prove to a certain extent, depending on if youi are in civil or criminal court. Beyond reasonable doubt is usually the standard,,,

But even more so, the laws are not as black and white as you make them out to be. Circumstances dictate alot of stuff. Like I asked before, if you slipped on some mayo on the floor of a store, are they liable or not. DEPENDS.

Libel laws are extremely tricky and complex, and dont always make sense to you or me.

Some people in various professions or places in society have diffferent standards to meet the libel criteria. For example, someone who edits the NY Times could be held liable for printing something on the front page, that someone running the des moines pee wee, wouldnt.

and sometimes, even if something is true, you can still be held liable.

Kathianne
10-26-2011, 01:54 PM
I moved the really stupid flame to appropriate forum. Nonsense like that will result in thread ban.

LuvRPgrl
10-26-2011, 02:04 PM
I moved the really stupid flame to appropriate forum. Nonsense like that will result in thread ban.

I thought it was funny, Im still chuckling.

I was only trying to point out simply responding with just links isnt exactly what boards like this are all about,

But hey, you are the boss,

logroller
10-26-2011, 03:05 PM

Oh my bad. I forgot the conditions of the Colonial Army camps were like the Hyatt.:rolleyes: a uniform? I believe Lafayette dressed up as a woman to flee France and join up with a bunch of foreign men-- Don't Ask, don't tell.:laugh: Armed-foes?--they are...armed with all the power money can buy... things like, gee I don't know-- the media, "the pen is mightier than the sword."

Why do you insist on calling her a smelly skank? The article said she showered; bet the same couldn't be said for the majority of the Colonial Army-- smelly yanks!!! For what its worth, Lafayette was unfaithful, but preferred aristocrats-- so I'd guess that took place in more posh conditions.

As I see it, you don't agree with her cause, so you attack her personally-- condemning her behavior because you think her cause is unworthy of sacrifice-- the same was said of Lafayette when he left France. Even more true when he returned, was consequently arrested, then released with favor and supported in his return; then condemned yet again in his plight for the freedom of France; where his wife too faced imprisonment, even death at the guillotine. Do I think this woman will make the impact Lafayette did-- no, she lacks the training and influence---but at least she's willing to try. More than I can say for most, so it's best to withhold judgment. When the movement is quelled, then you can all throw a loyal capitalist party and eat the crumbs of cake the Wall Street fat cats left for the rest of us. Mmmmmm....so moist, this must be that kind with pudding in the mix.

logroller
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
That's the dumbest comparison I've seen in this thread so far...well... other than the bimbo comparing herself to our troops that is. Gonna give her a fake medal and parade too later? :lame2:

What's dumb is attacking someone personally who you don't know, nor have made any attempt to understand, preferring instead to make assumptions about them on things that have NOTHING to do with what or why they are protesting. ...fake medals and parades... obfuscate much??? Clearly, you do.

jimnyc
10-26-2011, 03:38 PM
What's dumb is attacking someone personally who you don't know, nor have made any attempt to understand, preferring instead to make assumptions about them on things that have NOTHING to do with what or why they are protesting. ...fake medals and parades... obfuscate much??? Clearly, you do.

Did she leave her children home without her?
Was it for a reason she could not control?
Did she have an alternative so that she could raise her children?
Does she have any alternatives than to travel to the place she did?

She could have visited and then returned. She could have done this weekly. She could have supported the cause $$$, or online in various manners. She CHOSE an option, while others were available, that left her children behind. Ridiculous analogies aside - she CHOSE to simply sit in a park and protest instead of being a mother to her children.

If you want to go to a PUBLIC place and protest, you certainly open yourself up to scrutiny, and then even more so if you speak to the press. So I think I'm "allowed" to agree/disagree with her actions...

logroller
10-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Did she leave her children home without her?
Was it for a reason she could not control?
Did she have an alternative so that she could raise her children?
Does she have any alternatives than to travel to the place she did?

She could have visited and then returned. She could have done this weekly. She could have supported the cause $$$, or online in various manners. She CHOSE an option, while others were available, that left her children behind. Ridiculous analogies aside - she CHOSE to simply sit in a park and protest instead of being a mother to her children.

If you want to go to a PUBLIC place and protest, you certainly open yourself up to scrutiny, and then even more so if you speak to the press. So I think I'm "allowed" to agree/disagree with her actions...

Oh certainly, you're allowed to, just as I can scrutinize those who scrutinize.

To answer your questions.
Yes. Would you feel better if she'd taken her kids with her?
Apparently not, else she would have stayed at home, NO?, more importantly, does she have a clear goal, ie a solution to the problem?. there's always alternatives-- except death and taxes.
Ditto.

I'm a bit sensitive to attacks on others for how they choose to provide for their families. I'm conservative that way. I stay home and raise my son, while my wife works. Some people thinks that's wrong, and I've been told that a man should provide for his family. But that's my choice, it's my life, my family -- not your's. Just as it's her family, her decision. In matters of policy, we're all stakeholders, and we all enjoy the right to express our opinions on what's best. I don't believe that extends to another's personal life and family commitments. Ask yourself, "How does what she does affect you personally?" If the answer is 'it doesn't', then one should MYOB. Would you disagree?

The point, if there is one to this story-- is her husband works for a bank, and she's protesting the very system which provides for her family-- that makes her a hypocrite, not a skanky whore. Even if she were the OWS bicycle, nobody's making you take her for a ride.

logroller
10-26-2011, 05:41 PM
One could think that Logroller is trying to stifle Shadow's HATE speech.

As amended, you would be correct.

jimnyc
10-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Oh certainly, you're allowed to, just as I can scrutinize those who scrutinize.

Fair enough to me!

To answer your questions.
Yes. Would you feel better if she'd taken her kids with her?
Apparently not, else she would have stayed at home, NO?, more importantly, does she have a clear goal, ie a solution to the problem?. there's always alternatives-- except death and taxes.
Ditto.

I think she should have stayed home. She is needed more as a parent than she is at a protest. She could have supported at the very least morally by speaking up. She could have donated $$ to the cause. There were many, many options for her to where she could have supported the cause without leaving children without their mother.

I'm a bit sensitive to attacks on others for how they choose to provide for their families. I'm conservative that way. I stay home and raise my son, while my wife works. Some people thinks that's wrong, and I've been told that a man should provide for his family. But that's my choice, it's my life, my family -- not your's. Just as it's her family, her decision. In matters of policy, we're all stakeholders, and we all enjoy the right to express our opinions on what's best. I don't believe that extends to another's personal life and family commitments. Ask yourself, "How does what she does affect you personally?" If the answer is 'it doesn't', then one should MYOB. Would you disagree?

The point, if there is one to this story-- is her husband works for a bank, and she's protesting the very system which provides for her family-- that makes her a hypocrite, not a skanky whore. Even if she were the OWS bicycle, nobody's making you take her for a ride.

The bold portion applies to me too. I do plenty of side work, but my primary responsibility right now is to care for my son and our household.

I see a big difference comparing someone who chooses to stay home and raise their child while their wife works - and a parent who indefinitely leaves their child altogether to support a cause. One is a parenting/family decision while the other is a political decision which has results on the children.

And I do agree with you though, 99% of the time. If the children are in good care, it's MYOB. But I would imagine with "Mommy" missing to these children, they aren't in the best of care.

Abbey Marie
10-26-2011, 07:17 PM
As amended, you would be correct.

Naughty logroller!

Psycho Doc
10-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Based on everything I know and have read about this, I cannot accept that this mother has abandoned her children.

Psycho Doc
10-26-2011, 11:09 PM

Delenn, the woman can fuck who she wants. These prudes wouldn't have it any other way, would they? So far, I think her husband has been getting all the snatch but ain't none of it my business.

ConHog
10-26-2011, 11:19 PM
Oh my bad. I forgot the conditions of the Colonial Army camps were like the Hyatt.:rolleyes: a uniform? I believe Lafayette dressed up as a woman to flee France and join up with a bunch of foreign men-- Don't Ask, don't tell.:laugh: Armed-foes?--they are...armed with all the power money can buy... things like, gee I don't know-- the media, "the pen is mightier than the sword."

Why do you insist on calling her a smelly skank? The article said she showered; bet the same couldn't be said for the majority of the Colonial Army-- smelly yanks!!! For what its worth, Lafayette was unfaithful, but preferred aristocrats-- so I'd guess that took place in more posh conditions.

As I see it, you don't agree with her cause, so you attack her personally-- condemning her behavior because you think her cause is unworthy of sacrifice-- the same was said of Lafayette when he left France. Even more true when he returned, was consequently arrested, then released with favor and supported in his return; then condemned yet again in his plight for the freedom of France; where his wife too faced imprisonment, even death at the guillotine. Do I think this woman will make the impact Lafayette did-- no, she lacks the training and influence---but at least she's willing to try. More than I can say for most, so it's best to withhold judgment. When the movement is quelled, then you can all throw a loyal capitalist party and eat the crumbs of cake the Wall Street fat cats left for the rest of us. Mmmmmm....so moist, this must be that kind with pudding in the mix.

Correct. She's a smelly, skanky whore, and a liberal to boot. What of it? PS If I do some research am I going to see posts of yours slamming people who were/are critical of sarah Palin? Just for example?

logroller
10-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Correct. She's a smelly, skanky whore, and a liberal to boot. What of it? PS If I do some research am I going to see posts of yours slamming people who were/are critical of sarah Palin? Just for example?
What of it??? You're being repetitive. Just say 'liberal'-- smelly skanky and whore is implied.:slap:

Feel free to present your arguments. If I am being unfair, I should expect you to bring light to my bias.

Specifically to Palin, I don't know. I'm sure I have defended her, especially in personal conversations; rather or not I've done so here, hard to say-- as I'm sure others would have done so, negating my need to posit the under-represented POV. Things are different though for candidates and elected officials. Attacking Palin purely personally I would object to regardless, but one who commits to public service doesn't enjoy the same privacy as a citizen. If OP liberal lady posited herself as a spokesman, a representative of a larger group, giving speeches and such--I would think her character increasingly falls under the guise of public scrutiny. Support staff doesn't qualify as a representative IMO. She picks up trash; not sure why she was chosen for an op-ed piece.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 01:31 AM
What of it??? You're being repetitive. Just say 'liberal'-- smelly skanky and whore is implied.:slap:

Feel free to present your arguments. If I am being unfair, I should expect you to bring light to my bias.

Specifically to Palin, I don't know. I'm sure I have defended her, especially in personal conversations; rather or not I've done so here, hard to say-- as I'm sure others would have done so, negating my need to posit the under-represented POV. Things are different though for candidates and elected officials. Attacking Palin purely personally I would object to regardless, but one who commits to public service doesn't enjoy the same privacy as a citizen. If OP liberal lady posited herself as a spokesman, a representative of a larger group, giving speeches and such--I would think her character increasingly falls under the guise of public scrutiny. Support staff doesn't qualify as a representative IMO. She picks up trash; not sure why she was chosen for an op-ed piece.

LR as I posted before, It is amazing how liberals will defend the actions of other liberals regardless of what they do

I remember well how the Dems and liberal media piled on Sarah Palin for NOT staying home and taking care of her kids when she was running for VP

Some even said she have aborted her child with Down Syndrome because the world did not need another "retard"

She was attacked for having her kids on stage with her

Now, the left and liberal media are giddy over a mom dumping her kids, sleeping with another man (who is not her husband) in a tent, and saying how she is out to change the country. They say this because she is siding with liberals

The liberal media did not provide the same glowing coverage toward women who attended Tea Party rallies (and they only were there for a few hours and not camped out and sleeping with men they were not married to)

I will say again, if not for double standards liberals would have no standards at all

logroller
10-27-2011, 10:51 AM
LR as I posted before, It is amazing how liberals will defend the actions of other liberals regardless of what they do

As I posted before, people are hypocrites-- that was the point to the OP, IMHO--not that she was a whore or a bad mother. I do find it ironic though, she left her family to join a political movement...and picks up trash and passes out hugs... why'd she leave home again? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Delenn, the woman can fuck who she wants. These prudes wouldn't have it any other way, would they? So far, I think her husband has been getting all the snatch but ain't none of it my business.

Do you apply the same (lack of) standards, fidelity and morality to your own wife?

logroller
10-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Do you apply the same (lack of) standards, fidelity and morality to your own wife?

the better question is -- do YOU apply the same lack of standards to HIS wife?
or conversely, should you apply the same lack of standard to your life?

Abbey Marie
10-27-2011, 08:52 PM
the better question is -- do YOU apply the same lack of standards to HIS wife?
or conversely, should you apply the same lack of standard to your life?

How is that the better question? Because you say so?

Psycho is the one who stated she can **** whomever she wants, whereas I'd said nothing about it.

logroller
10-28-2011, 12:51 AM
How is that the better question? Because you say so?

Psycho is the one who stated she can **** whomever she wants, whereas I'd said nothing about it.

Perhaps a better question would have been....

My bad, I was cooking chili and posted quickly, perhaps i jumped to a conclusion which wasn't there. I had assumed you weren't merely asking if psycho had an open marriage; that there were more devious implications, eg trying to establish a double standard. but hey, nothing wrong with an inquiring mind. Please accept my apology.

red states rule
10-28-2011, 02:58 AM

Probably not

I have yet to find a liberal who actually lives by the standards they set down for the rest of us to live by

logroller
10-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Probably not

I have yet to find a liberal who actually lives by the standards they set down for the rest of us to live by

If one exceeds the standards they set down for other's; how is that a fault???

ConHog
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
If one exceeds the standards they set down for other's; how is that a fault???

Hypocrisy is a fault. Ipso facto setting one standard for yourself and a higher standard for everyone else is in fact a fault.

logroller
10-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Hypocrisy is a fault. Ipso facto setting one standard for yourself and a higher standard for everyone else is in fact a fault.

ipso facto, that a straw man. Did you even read my post-- That's not what I said; as that wasn't the issue. The issue was whether one's own higher standards extend to others; that because my wife and I are monogamous-- everybody's marriage should be monogamous. That because I wouldn't join the OWS and leave my family; that others shouldn't either. Nobody's making you do it, and i'd guess it has ZERO effect on you. Why do you feel you its your place to pass judgement on how another person behaves?

ConHog
10-28-2011, 06:12 PM
ipso facto, that a straw man. Did you even read my post-- That's not what I said; as that wasn't the issue. The issue was whether one's own higher standards extend to others; that because my wife and I are monogamous-- everybody's marriage should be monogamous. That because I wouldn't join the OWS and leave my family; that others shouldn't either. Nobody's making you do it, and i'd guess it has ZERO effect on you. Why do you feel you its your place to pass judgement on how another person behaves?

WHy do you feel the need to lecture us about judging people? I mean just because YOU don't judge why would you care if we do? Do you see what I'm getting at?

Abbey Marie
10-28-2011, 06:16 PM
WHy do you feel the need to lecture us about judging people? I mean just because YOU don't judge why would you care if we do? Do you see what I'm getting at?

It's like the sound of one hand clapping. :cool:

Shadow
10-28-2011, 08:53 PM

Actually,that is not accurate. He was judging me...calling my opinions "hate speech". So...he can save his self righteous (do as I say,not as I do) lectures for someone else. :thumb:

ConHog
10-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Actually,that is not accurate. He was judging me...calling my opinions "hate speech". So...he can save his self righteous (do as I say,not as I do) lectures for someone else. :thumb:

After a second read, you are in fact correct. He was judging you about judging people. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-28-2011, 11:48 PM
After a second read, you are in fact correct. He was judging you about judging people. :laugh2:

Who wouldn't judge Shadow for her opinion, rather than judging the loser mom who abandoned her children to have park sex with a younger guy? Geez, you guys, come on.

logroller
10-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Where did I judge someone? Did I call shadow names or extend any opinion beyond exactly what she said? Judging an action is one thing, a person another. Besides, there is absolutely no evidence she has slept with anybody. Leading me to believe you all have prejudged her, and I have a problem with prejudice- but perhaps you don't. That's not to say I have no prejudices, I was guilty of this myself, with abbey, and I apologized. in light of this, calling me self righteous leads me believe you have already determined how you see me which is unfortunate; for I am trying to give what each person says a fair assessment. When I faulter, I accept the criticism.

ConHog
10-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Where did I judge someone? Did I call shadow names or extend any opinion beyond exactly what she said? Judging an action is one thing, a person another. Besides, there is absolutely no evidence she has slept with anybody. Leading me to believe you all have prejudged her, and I have a problem with prejudice- but perhaps you don't. That's not to say I have no prejudices, I was guilty of this myself, with abbey, and I apologized. in light of this, calling me self righteous leads me believe you have already determined how you see me which is unfortunate; for I am trying to give what each person says a fair assessment. When I faulter, I accept the criticism.

We ALL judge people. Who cares. It's fun. Is the skank sleeping with the guy ? Who knows, or cares. If I wanna call her a slut, I will do so. If you don't wish to do so, then don't. Who cares?

Shadow
10-29-2011, 07:25 PM
One could think that Logroller is trying to stifle Shadow's speech.

Now why would you say that? Just because he told me to "zip it" until I could play by his "rules"? Notice how he is now whining because I pointed out he was infact being.. a self righteous and judgemental hypocrite for his long diatribes about my opinions and motives. :laugh:

Shadow
10-29-2011, 07:33 PM

Right...everyone pre judged the poor little innocent lamb for no reason at all...other than we are just mean. Couldn't possibly be because she is hanging out in NY sleeping with (but not REALLY sleeping with *wink* * wink*) a man that isn't her husband,and said point blank that she was staying there "indefinately...forever" even though she has 4 kids to take care of (and was not the least bit apologetic about her selfish actions). Nope...that can't be it.

She put her story out there,if she didn't wan't people to have opinions about her actions... maybe she should not have allowed an interview in the first place.

logroller
10-29-2011, 09:22 PM
We ALL judge people. Who cares. It's fun. Is the skank sleeping with the guy ? Who knows, or cares. If I wanna call her a slut, I will do so. If you don't wish to do so, then don't. Who cares?

I do

logroller
10-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Right...everyone pre judged the poor little innocent lamb for no reason at all...other than we are just mean. Couldn't possibly be because she is hanging out in NY sleeping with (but not REALLY sleeping with *wink* * wink*) a man that isn't her husband,and said point blank that she was staying there "indefinately...forever" even though she has 4 kids to take care of (and was not the least bit apologetic about her selfish actions). Nope...that can't be it.

She put her story out there,if she didn't wan't people to have opinions about her actions... maybe she should not have allowed an interview in the first place.

It didn't say she was sleeping with him, in any way shape or form . Show me something where it said that she was sharing a bed with another man and I'll take back everything I said.

Shadow
10-29-2011, 10:25 PM
It didn't say she was sleeping with him, in any way shape or form . Show me something where it said that she was sharing a bed with another man and I'll take back everything I said.

Interesting...so they must be sharing a "bed" for hanky panky to be going on?

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1ba0qjjaq (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1ba0qjjaq)

Nope...no bed...they just share " Their little patch of paving stone" that they wake up from on a "typical day" and dash off to the church as a "pair" to wash up. Guess you can't have sex on the ground though... huh. Well...damn.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2011, 10:46 PM
I have more respect for a piece of dog poop then this so called mother.

we are raising a generation of selfish bitches , and i mean men and women when i say this

ConHog
10-29-2011, 10:54 PM
I do

No you don't. This is pure faux rage on your part.

red states rule
10-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Interesting...so they must be sharing a "bed" for hanky panky to be going on?

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1ba0qjjaq (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1ba0qjjaq)

Nope...no bed...they just share " Their little patch of paving stone" that they wake up from on a "typical day" and dash off to the church as a "pair" to wash up. Guess you can't have sex on the ground though... huh. Well...damn.

She shares thoughts, food, her bed, her body, and "passion" for the cause with a total stranger while her family is tossed aside like garbage

Yet some people actually have to ask why some people are pissed off over this.

Shadow
10-30-2011, 07:19 AM
She shares thoughts, food, her bed, her body, and "passion" for the cause with a total stranger while her family is tossed aside like garbage

Yet some people actually have to ask why some people are pissed off over this.

Well...sure...and just because the selfish twits own mother told her she was being "selfish" for abandoning her family... doesn't mean it's true ya know. It MUST actually mean the mother is a control freak instead. Funny funny stuff. :rolleyes:

red states rule
10-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Well...sure...and just because the selfish twits own mother told her she was being "selfish" for abandoning her family... doesn't mean it's true ya know. It MUST actually mean the mother is a control freak instead. Funny funny stuff. :rolleyes:

People like her are very giving Shadow - especially to total strangers she just met

I wonder if when she gets back home if she will find her stuff in the front yard, the locks to the house changed, and divorce papers served on her

That is what would happen if I was the unlucky guy married to her

Abbey Marie
10-30-2011, 02:56 PM

Bizarro world.

logroller
10-30-2011, 08:16 PM
No you don't. This is pure faux rage on your part.

Well I'm glad you know what I care about; all this time I've been going through life thinking my emotions were mine.

ConHog
10-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Well I'm glad you know what I care about; all this time I've been going through life thinking my emotions were mine.

There isn't a person here who believes that you're as invested in what is being said about that skanky hippy whore as you pretend to.

Shadow
10-30-2011, 09:51 PM
There isn't a person here who believes that you're as invested in what is being said about that skanky hippy whore as you pretend to.

Now how do you know? I personally think he has a little bit of a crush. Maybe he's interested in a date. :thumb:

LuvRPgrl
10-30-2011, 11:29 PM

I do

logroller
10-31-2011, 12:38 AM

FUCK THAT LADY-- it's not her I care about-- its spreading rumors and spinning a story with the intent of smearing fact and fiction. Even if it is true, I just don't see the point in it. Oh yea, because its fun.

Fun?!? Fun to drag someone's personal business through the mud for the world to know...that's fun? Of sure, she got interviewed, so she's asking for it right? Oh yeah, I'm sure that's what they told her when they interviewed her-- "Hey, were doing a piece on skank whore liberals who left their families for this POS movement; anybody want to embarrass themselves and their families so we can further our concerted efforts to discredit the movement you feel strong enough about to abandon you children?" Oooh-Oooh-- me-- pick me!!!

If that's what counts as political news nowadays-- it's no wonder America's so screwed up. Maybe we're on a sinking ship, but I'm not content to just listen to the band, let alone join it. You can, of course; that's freedom-- God help us.

red states rule
10-31-2011, 02:47 AM
Now how do you know? I personally think he has a little bit of a crush. Maybe he's interested in a date. :thumb:

He can find her on the street corner if he is. I am sure for dinner and a drink she will be more then happy to share her "passion" for the cause with him as well

logroller
10-31-2011, 12:38 PM

:slap:

ConHog
10-31-2011, 12:43 PM
:slap:

LOL So now you're admitting that she's such a skanky slut that it would be insulting to have a crush on her?

Abbey Marie
10-31-2011, 02:04 PM
FUCK THAT LADY-- it's not her I care about-- its spreading rumors and spinning a story with the intent of smearing fact and fiction. Even if it is true, I just don't see the point in it. Oh yea, because its fun.

Fun?!? Fun to drag someone's personal business through the mud for the world to know...that's fun? Of sure, she got interviewed, so she's asking for it right? Oh yeah, I'm sure that's what they told her when they interviewed her-- "Hey, were doing a piece on skank whore liberals who left their families for this POS movement; anybody want to embarrass themselves and their families so we can further our concerted efforts to discredit the movement you feel strong enough about to abandon you children?" Oooh-Oooh-- me-- pick me!!!

If that's what counts as political news nowadays-- it's no wonder America's so screwed up. Maybe we're on a sinking ship, but I'm not content to just listen to the band, let alone join it. You can, of course; that's freedom-- God help us.

Leave your husband and children + sleep in the park with another man = morally decrepit and skanky.

Even the "lady" in question knew that when she agreed to be interviewed.

Come to think of it, this smells like a mid-life crisis to me.

The fact that you defend this behavior is sad.

ConHog
10-31-2011, 02:06 PM
This thread is WORTHLESS without pics of said skanky slut.

Shadow
10-31-2011, 02:44 PM
This thread is WORTHLESS without pics of said skanky slut.

There was one at the link... but here...apparently she wears dreadlocks under that mess of a hat (incase you wanted to know).

Hessler emerged an hour later, her brown hair in dreadlocks, wearing a T-shirt depicting Han Solo and Princess Leia kissing, and bearing the slogan “Make Love Not War.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1cOFdKeL7

ConHog
10-31-2011, 02:47 PM
There was one at the link... but here...apparently she wears dreadlocks under that mess of a hat (incase you wanted to know).

Hessler emerged an hour later, her brown hair in dreadlocks, wearing a T-shirt depicting Han Solo and Princess Leia kissing, and bearing the slogan “Make Love Not War.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/she_plans_to_stray_awhile_opuo0dDOjE39dfRDdUZ1sM#i xzz1cOFdKeL7

I'd have to be pretty cold to share a tent with that. Reminds me of that slump buster who's picture ended up getting posted on here awhile back. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Mommy,
Why did you leave us?
Why don't you love us?

Sincerely,
-the Hessler children.

PS Guess what Mommy? Our cat is a better mommy than you.

ConHog
10-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Mommy,
Why did you leave us?
Why don't you love us?

Sincerely,
-the Hessler children.

PS Guess what Mommy? Our cat is a better mommy than you.

I seriously laughed out loud.

logroller
10-31-2011, 03:47 PM
LOL So now you're admitting that she's such a skanky slut that it would be insulting to have a crush on her?

It wouldn't matter if she was the Virgin Mary; construing my opposition to the spreading of rumors as crushing on someone is insulting. I seem to remember you reaching out to JT about showing respect for the beliefs of others. Perhaps you just meant respect for your beliefs.

ConHog
10-31-2011, 03:52 PM
It wouldn't matter if she was the Virgin Mary; construing my opposition to the spreading of rumors as crushing on someone is insulting. I seem to remember you reaching out to JT about showing respect for the beliefs of others. Perhaps you just meant respect for your beliefs.

Umm please don't ever compare believing in God to sleeping with a person you're not married to as being equal beliefs. How disgusting. An apples to apples comparison would be if I was trashing someone for not believing in God, which I have never done.

logroller
11-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Umm please don't ever compare believing in God to sleeping with a person you're not married to as being equal beliefs. How disgusting. An apples to apples comparison would be if I was trashing someone for not believing in God, which I have never done.

I made no comparison, merely suggested that you're being hypocritical. Funny how uppity you get when I give you a dose of your own medicine. I took a vow before God to uphold the sanctity of my marriage; suggesting my faith to my wife is compromised, by proxy, is questioning my faith in God.

red states rule
11-01-2011, 03:05 AM
The bimbo is a perfect example of modern day liberalism. the "cause" is more important than her family and kids. Yes, go out there and demand more handouts and freebies and forget about raising your children