PDA

View Full Version : OWS Hippies Think Rush Limbaugh Is More Dangerous Then Al Qaeda

red states rule
10-26-2011, 03:35 AM
I do not remembr Rush flying jets into buildings and killing 3,000 peope in one day

But why should I expect the hippies to say anything credible?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/106876" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

KarlMarx
10-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Q: What do you call the number 100?

A: The collective IQ of the OWS protesters.

fj1200
10-26-2011, 03:10 PM
I thought they glommed on to 99 because that's where their IQ stops. :cheers2:

10-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Of course they think he is more dangerous. He actually thinks differently than they do.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 01:35 AM
Of course they think he is more dangerous. He actually thinks differently than they do.

What the hippies can't stand is Rush expresses his thoughts over the air to the millions of listeners who tune in to hear what he has to say

And I thought libs wanted an open exchange of ideas and opinions :laugh2:

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 02:49 AM
What the hippies can't stand is Rush expresses his thoughts over the air to the millions of listeners who tune in to hear what he has to say

And I thought libs wanted an open exchange of ideas and opinions :laugh2:

Rush never allows any exchange of ideas and opinions. Any difference of opinion from his own and ZAP you're gone. His followers don't call themselves ditto-heads for nothing, you know. They're trained very well.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 02:52 AM
Rush never allows any exchange of ideas and opinions. Any difference of opinion from his own and ZAP you're gone. His followers don't call themselves ditto-heads for nothing, you know. They're trained very well.

More BS PB

Libs go to the front of the line and are allowed to speak

Like you, the more they talk the more damage they do to their own arguement

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 02:58 AM
More BS PB

Libs go to the front of the line and are allowed to speak

Like you, the more they talk the more damage they do to their own arguement

You can't address my post? Silly you.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 03:01 AM
You can't address my post? Silly you.

I did PB. On most conservative talk shows libs are put at the head of the line. I would love to see you get on any conservative talk show. You would not last very long before hanging up in fustration and anger

Do you listen to Rush. or are you repeating what you have been told to say by the liberal media?

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 03:06 AM
Let's not get into all this "if" stuff and I am not speaking about anything other than your opening post about Rush Limbaugh. Any opposing opinion from that of Rush Limbaugh is snuffed out immediately. I maintain that and you haven't offered anything to demonstrate otherwise. Dittohead, possibly? And proud of it I presume.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 03:09 AM
Let's nlot get into all this "if" stuff and I am not speaking about anything other than your opening post about Rush Limbaugh. Any opposing opinion from that of Rush Limbaugh is snuffed out immediately. I maintain that and you haven't offered anything to demonstrate otherwise. Dittohead, possibly? And proud of it I presume.

You are either a liar or you have never listened to Rush's show. I have heard Rush talk to many libs on the air. It is fun to listen to and provides great comedy listeing to a liberal try to counter the truth and facts

Rush gives them all the time they want, unless he has to go to a hard break

Usually the lib gets pissed off and hangs up, and Rush laughs along with his audience

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 03:42 AM
I admit. I really can't listen to much of Rush Limbaugh. I think more of intellectual honesty than anything that clown has to say.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 03:44 AM
I admit. I really can't listen to much of Rush Limbaugh. I think more of intellectual honesty than anything that clown has to say.

So how can you comment about what happens on his show if you don't listen to it?

Here is one example of a liberal giving his opinion

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xyFf1kPS-fw" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 03:58 AM
And you think that is representative of the entire Rush Limbaugh experience? Sickening.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 04:00 AM
And you think that is representative of the entire Rush Limbaugh experience? Sickening.

Eh, please answer how you can comment on Rush's show when you do not listen to it

And you said othe POV NEVER get on the air. Having trouble answering qaustions and admitting you are wrong

here is another liberal caller who says we must redistribute wealth

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nPb2wkIkbx8" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 04:09 AM
Please tell me where I ever said I did not listen to the Rush Limbaugh programs?

red states rule
10-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Please tell me where I ever said I did not listen to the Rush Limbaugh programs?

Post #12 you admitted you don;t "listen much" yet you know all about his callers

BTW here is yet another liberal calling all Republicans racist

Care to admit you were worng about other opinions NOT being voiced on his show?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3QIth68yr6U" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Not listening "much" in no way admits to not listening at all. On the other hand, 10 minites of Rush Limbaugh is pretty much a lifetime of him. Some find that "entertaining". Sad at best.

red states rule
10-27-2011, 04:29 AM
Not listening "much" in no way admits to not listening at all. On the other hand, 10 minites of Rush Limbaugh is pretty much a lifetime of him. Some find that "entertaining". Sad at best.

OK, I will give you that one

You did post

and here is another difference of opinion that made it on the air. Care you admit you were wrong on your post?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r6RUjzOMB2o" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psycho Doc
10-27-2011, 04:43 AM
I don't need you to give me anything. You lied. Admit that and maybe I'll give you that one.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 08:17 AM
I don't need you to give me anything. You lied. Admit that and maybe I'll give you that one.

How about this. You BOTH used an extreme that didn't exist. You DO obviously listen to Rush occasionally (why you do when you proclaim to hate him is another thread) and Rush DOES allow liberals to talk on his show.

The ONLY difference here is RSR admitted to his hyperbole while you , shockingly I know, deflect and aren't man enough to say okay I was being facetious when I said he never lets someone he disagrees with on his show.

Why you keep sneaking back in here proclaiming that you want honest debate all the while being DISHONEST is beyond me.

And RSR why do you bother? You know better, this idiot isn't ever going to accept that he doesn't know everything. Hell, he doesn't know ANYTHING.

red states rule
10-30-2011, 05:16 AM
How about this. You BOTH used an extreme that didn't exist. You DO obviously listen to Rush occasionally (why you do when you proclaim to hate him is another thread) and Rush DOES allow liberals to talk on his show.

The ONLY difference here is RSR admitted to his hyperbole while you , shockingly I know, deflect and aren't man enough to say okay I was being facetious when I said he never lets someone he disagrees with on his show.

Why you keep sneaking back in here proclaiming that you want honest debate all the while being DISHONEST is beyond me.

And RSR why do you bother? You know better, this idiot isn't ever going to accept that he doesn't know everything. Hell, he doesn't know ANYTHING.

CH, like with Mainman and the Greek blowhard is is fun to kick their ass to the curb. The more you let these idiots talk the more they show how stupid they really are

I love giving people like them more and more rope with each additional post and watch them put the rope around their neck, tighten, and assume the postion on the trap door

I know you shared the same feelings when you were going back and forth with MM and that Greek asshole