PDA

View Full Version : The Romney, Kerry connection..........

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Am I the only one who has herd the rumors about a close friendship between Mitt Romney and John Kerry?

05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Am I the only one who has herd the rumors about a close friendship between Mitt Romney and John Kerry?

havent heard a thing, but considering Kerry is the Senator from Massachussetts and Romney was the former governor... it wouldnt surprise me tons. Although I am sure they disagree on political matters, it wouldnt surprise me at all if they were friends at all.

nevadamedic
05-15-2007, 03:45 PM
havent heard a thing, but considering Kerry is the Senator from Massachussetts and Romney was the former governor... it wouldnt surprise me tons. Although I am sure they disagree on political matters, it wouldnt surprise me at all if they were friends at all.

That's scary, we don't want Kerry near the White House even as a visitor, hell as a tourist going on a tour.

Gaffer
05-16-2007, 05:20 AM
That is scary and needs further research.

krisy
05-16-2007, 06:58 AM
I don't know that that would bother me too much. A lot of them are friends....more than we know,I'm sure. I would hope that Mitt is a big boy and doesn't follow Kerry's political advice tho.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 10:11 AM
That is scary and needs further research.

Im sure if it is true, it will be hard to find because that would kill his campaign.

Abbey Marie
05-16-2007, 12:38 PM
At that level, even politicians from different parties have more in common with each other than they do with us. Maybe Romney can get some of Teresa's campaign money.

:coffee:

05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
That's scary, we don't want Kerry near the White House even as a visitor, hell as a tourist going on a tour.

Kerry is a Senator. Senators go to the White House to see the President all the time. The world hasnt ended because of it. Are you sure you arent just blowing things alittle out of proportion?

TheStripey1
05-17-2007, 11:53 AM

is there a law that says republicans and democrats can't be friends?