PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall St. Kitchen to Cut Back Meals Because of Freeloaders

red states rule
10-28-2011, 02:18 AM
Payback ia a bitch. The freeloaders are having to deal with freeloaders and can't keep up with their demands

Seems the hippies only want to redistribute the wealth of others, but want to keep what they have

Anyone surprised?

The Occupy Wall Street (http://www.debatepolicy.com/t/Occupy_Wall_Street)volunteer kitchen staff launched a “counter” revolution yesterday -- because they’re angry about working 18-hour days to provide food for “professional homeless” people and ex-cons masquerading as protesters.

For three days beginning tomorrow, the cooks will serve only brown rice and other spartan grub instead of the usual menu of organic chicken and vegetables, spaghetti bolognese, and roasted beet and sheep’s-milk-cheese salad.

They will also provide directions to local soup kitchens for the vagrants, criminals and other freeloaders who have been descending on Zuccotti Park in increasing numbers every day.

To show they mean business, the kitchen staff refused to serve any food for two hours yesterday in order to meet with organizers to air their grievances, sources said.

As the kitchen workers met with the “General Assembly’’ last night, about 300 demonstrators stormed from the park to Reade Street and Broadway, where they violently clashed with cops.

Officers made at least 10 arrests when rowdy demonstrators refused to get out of the street and stop blocking traffic. A dozen cops on scooters tried to force them back to the sidewalk.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/zuccotti_hell_kitchen_i5biNyYYhpa8MSYIL9xSDL#ixzz1 c3guG500

red states rule
10-29-2011, 06:55 AM
I do hope the snow will drive all these worthless freeloaders off the streets for good. A nice cold snap might put an end to these parasites non stop whining

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2011, 08:24 AM
51 were arrested in san diego just in the last few days

Shadow
10-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Payback ia a bitch. The freeloaders are having to deal with freeloaders and can't keep up with their demands

Seems the hippies only want to redistribute the wealth of others, but want to keep what they have

Anyone surprised?

How cute. They are mad because they have to work 18 hours a day to pay for "freeloaders". Isn't that like... their whole stupid message? Everyone else needs to work overtime to pay for their freeloading ass? Gotta love libbies when their hypocracy flares up for all to witness.

Tough patooties...I think they should be forced to suck it up and share their sheep milk and beet salad anyway. It's not the homeless people's fault they are homeless (and they are interloping on their park)...spread the wealth you ungrateful bastards,you want me to give up family nights out and other "extras" to pay student loans my family did not apply for....you can do the same. They should be HAPPY to give up the good stuff to others and eat the brown rice themselves. :laugh:

red states rule
10-29-2011, 10:08 AM
How cute. They are mad because they have to work 18 hours a day to pay for "freeloaders". Isn't that like... their whole stupid message? Everyone else needs to work overtime to pay for their freeloading ass? Gotta love libbies when their hypocracy flares up for all to witness.

Tough patooties...I think they should be forced to suck it up and share their sheep milk and beet salad anyway. It's not the homeless people's fault they are homeless (and they are interloping on their park)...spread the wealth you ungrateful bastards,you want me to give up family nights out and other "extras" to pay student loans my family did not apply for....you can do the same. They should be HAPPY to give up the good stuff to others and eat the brown rice themselves. :laugh:

It is amazing how the hippies demand others give away what they worked for - but they refuse to give away what they may have obtained via the donations to their "cause"

These hippies may have went to college and was awarded a degree - but they have zero common sense and must have slept thru the Economics 101 course

Shadow
10-29-2011, 10:18 AM
It is amazing how the hippies demand others give away what they worked for - but they refuse to give away what they may have obtained via the donations to their "cause"

These hippies may have went to college and was awarded a degree - but they have zero common sense and must have slept thru the Economics 101 course

I don't think you can learn common sense in school anyway. But half of the "grads" I have heard on the radio talk like they have never recieved an education. They should demand their money back from the crappy professors...not the public.

Anyway...

These dipshits are starting to remind me of my EX....What's mine is MINE...and what's yours is MINE too. :rolleyes:

ConHog
10-29-2011, 02:26 PM
That may be the most blatant hypocrisy I've seen since Obama told us We needed to tighten OUR belts right before his chimpanzee and kids went to Europe for the second time on OUR dime.

red states rule
10-30-2011, 05:01 AM
I don't think you can learn common sense in school anyway. But half of the "grads" I have heard on the radio talk like they have never recieved an education. They should demand their money back from the crappy professors...not the public.

Anyway...

These dipshits are starting to remind me of my EX....What's mine is MINE...and what's yours is MINE too. :rolleyes:

Our public education system is now set up to turn out the next generation of feel good liberal. The Dept of Ed is run by liberals. Most colleges is run by liberals. And nearly every teacher/professor is a liberal

This is nothing new for kids to finish colege then set out on their lifes mission to spread liberalsim and change America as they were taught by their liberal teachers how it should be

This story is a perfect example of one of the basic rules a liberal lives by./ Do not do as I do - do as I say

YOU share what you have with the "poor" but the poor better keep their f****** hands off what I have. The govdernemnt will redistribute to them what they are allowed to have