PDA

View Full Version : Top Tea Party Member Disowns Bachmann

gabosaurus
10-28-2011, 12:15 PM
You know you are in trouble when one of the lead teabaggers thinks you are crazy.

http://insider.americanmajority.org/post/11958318766/bachmanns-floundering-can-damage-tea-party

Nukeman
10-28-2011, 12:23 PM
You know you are in trouble when one of the lead teabaggers thinks you are crazy.

http://insider.americanmajority.org/post/11958318766/bachmanns-floundering-can-damage-tea-party
Gabs (http://insider.americanmajority.org/post/11958318766/bachmanns-floundering-can-damage-tea-party[/QUOTE] Gabs) are you just mad at the tea party. You project your favoarite past time in the name you use for them so I think actually your just showing affection for them with that term, since after all it is your favorite thing to have happen to you.....!!!!

Nukeman
10-28-2011, 12:26 PM
gabs, did yo umiss this part in the article?????

The Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/27/american-majority-tea-party-bachmann_n_1062966.html) has cited this post as “harsh criticism from an unlikely source,” CNN (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/27/tea-party-group-to-bachmann-quit-the-presidential-race/) called it “surprising,” and, Talking Points Memo (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/tea-party-group-michele-bachmann-should-give-up.php) argued it was a bit of “tough love.” MSNBC’s “Ed Show” (http://ed.msnbc.msn.com/) brought it up last night, too. And even conservative bloggers (http://theothermccain.com/2011/10/27/ned-ryun-calls-for-bachmann-to-quit-bachmann-calls-ned-ryun-a-perrybot/) are weighing in.
But it is clear that the liberal media continues to misunderstand the real grassroots tea party movement. There cannot be just one voice of this movement. What matters most are your voices, not only as voters, but as members of the real grassroots tea party.
So, what do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Tell us why!

since they are siting the huffington post I am assuming that is where YOU got the article in the first place!!!!

red states rule
10-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Fixed the title for you Gabby. You have been warned before about using that disgusting sexual term to discribe Tea Party members

Heed the warning and express your hate for them. But do it with your usual contempt and leave the vulgar insults out of your posts

gabosaurus
10-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Fixed the title for you Gabby. You have been warned before about using that disgusting sexual term to discribe Tea Party members

Heed the warning and express your hate for them. But do it with your usual contempt and leave the vulgar insults out of your posts

Your lack of intelligence is what is vulgar around here. I don't need to further "discribe" what an embarrassment you are to this forum and to the conservative movement as a whole. You and that pompous and egotistical asswipe Gunny believing you can impose your narrow values on other people. How you two can ever be expected to serve in positions of authority are a mystery to me. But, with all the good things Jim has done for this forum, I suppose I can overlook a couple of blatant mistakes.
It is unfortunate that your life is consumed with reading right-wing hate speech and regurgitating them in this space. Obviously, your life is a failure. You and the tea party are a good match.

Little-Acorn
10-30-2011, 08:24 PM

RSR, if little gabby couldn't call people vulgar names and spew hate, she'd have nothing to say here at all.

That would be terrible, wouldn't it.

red states rule
10-31-2011, 03:05 AM
Your lack of intelligence is what is vulgar around here. I don't need to further "discribe" what an embarrassment you are to this forum and to the conservative movement as a whole. You and that pompous and egotistical asswipe Gunny believing you can impose your narrow values on other people. How you two can ever be expected to serve in positions of authority are a mystery to me. But, with all the good things Jim has done for this forum, I suppose I can overlook a couple of blatant mistakes.
It is unfortunate that your life is consumed with reading right-wing hate speech and regurgitating them in this space. Obviously, your life is a failure. You and the tea party members are a good match.

If you wnat to whine about staff Gabby do it in a PM

meantime continue your temper tanturms about the failures of Obama and your Dem party as you usually so - blaming others without the vulgar speech

You claim to be one of the smart people so it should be easy for you

darin
10-31-2011, 05:20 AM
Gabby given a week to think about her treatment of staff in the performance of their duties.

jimnyc
10-31-2011, 08:31 AM
It is unfortunate that your life is consumed with reading right-wing hate speech and regurgitating them in this space. Obviously, your life is a failure. You and the tea party are a good match.

Gabby, we/staff, are discussing certain terms being used in the titles of threads and are leaning towards allowing going forward so as to keep the "free speech" going as far as we can. We want the board to remain somewhat family oriented but with the edge of only adults in "attendance". You are welcome to use your vulgar terms going forward, as I believe it will be more of a reflection on you posting such as a woman more than it will be a reflection of the Tea Party.

But if you had an issue with it in the mean time, you should have contacted a staff member of your choosing. After all of these years I believe you know better than to go off on a staff member based on a decision they made which they felt was best for the community.

Thunderknuckles
10-31-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm a little baffled by the accepted use of the word "teabagger" by the media and folks in general. Do people understand what this term really means? What it means to be "teabagged"? I would think folks would be highly offended by it, especially those on the left. It's really offensive.

/shrug
I don't get it.

Gunny
10-31-2011, 12:14 PM

Really? What "party"? The one you lefties have fabricated? I was unaware there was an official party. Feel free to enlighten the ignorant masses of this entity you have discovered no one else knows anything about.

Gunny
10-31-2011, 12:14 PM
i'm a little baffled by the accepted use of the word "teabagger" by the media and folks in general. Do people understand what this term really means? What it means to be "teabagged"? I would think folks would be highly offended by it, especially those on the left. It's really offensive.

/shrug
i don't get it.

obe.

Little-Acorn
10-31-2011, 12:34 PM
Gabby given a week to think about her treatment of staff in the performance of their duties.

Won't affect anything.

When little gabby makes posts like this, she always stays away for a week or more anyway after people start challenging her or asking her to back up what she said.

logroller
11-01-2011, 03:32 AM
I'm a little baffled by the accepted use of the word "teabagger" by the media and folks in general. Do people understand what this term really means? What it means to be "teabagged"? I would think folks would be highly offended by it, especially those on the left. It's really offensive.

/shrug
I don't get it.

It's not that offensive. After the presidential escapades with cigars and unkempt dresses came* to the senate floor, the door to sexual deviancy blew* wide open. (*no pun intended:laugh:)

red states rule
11-01-2011, 03:40 AM
It's not that offensive. After the presidential escapades with cigars and unkempt dresses came* to the senate floor, the door to sexual deviancy blew* wide open. (*no pun intended:laugh:)

I made a judgement call on it LR. Believe me, the staff really wants a "hands off" approach to what people post here. Free speech also covers offensive speech

But IMO that term was over the top. I do recall one member getting banned over calling another member a "TB"

However after discussion it has been determined that term will be allowed. There are very few words that are banned and people can contnue to make up for their lack of debate skills with over the top insults