PDA

View Full Version : Schools out for summer

LiberalNation
05-15-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm free, I'm free. Well until next year and then i'll be a senior. It was crazy today, no body had any work and the principles kept rounding people up for being in the halls, trying to leave school, ect. No pranks besides them letting crickets loose all over the school.

:cheers2:

jimnyc
05-15-2007, 04:23 PM
"Schools out for summer"

Great song if you never heard it before either! I really wish I could be back in school. Well, high school anyway, can't afford the colleges anymore!

Enjoy your time off!

Said1
05-16-2007, 08:34 PM
"Schools out for summer"

Great song if you never heard it before either! I really wish I could be back in school. Well, high school anyway, can't afford the colleges anymore!

Enjoy your time off!

Go back to High School? Good grief, I had boyfriends older than some of my teachers. :laugh2:

CockySOB
05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Good deal LN! How's the new ride doing?

LiberalNation
05-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Great, rode it around today when my parents got home, tho only a bit cuz it was kinda chilly.

Guernicaa
05-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Ah your so lucky. I have to wait...

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:21 PM
"Schools out for summer"

Enjoy your time off!

That song was in the movie Dazed and Confuesed, a must see movie for any senior.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm free, I'm free. Well until next year and then i'll be a senior. It was crazy today, no body had any work and the principles kept rounding people up for being in the halls, trying to leave school, ect. No pranks besides them letting crickets loose all over the school.

Not being mean here. What was your GPA?

shattered
05-16-2007, 09:22 PM
That song was in the movie Dazed and Confuesed, a must see movie for any senior.

That movie's a must see for anyone. :)

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
That movie's a must see for anyone. :)

I have the original movie poster framed on my wall! Jason London rocks. That also launched Ben Afflek's and Matther McConaughey's careers.

LiberalNation
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Not being mean here. What was your GPA?
3.3 I think.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:27 PM
3.3 I think.

That's pretty good.

CockySOB
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
That's pretty good.

Depends on the point scale used. :laugh2:

shattered
05-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Depends on the point scale used. :laugh2:

That'd be one helluva curve...

LiberalNation
05-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Well 4.0 the best. I normally get all A's and B's and one C in some class for whatever reason.This year I think I'm gona end up with all A's and one C or B depending on how my algebra 2 grade comes out. It was close score a b two semesters and a c the two.

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 12:14 AM
"Schools out for summer"

Enjoy your time off!

Alice Cooper.

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 12:15 AM

Practice riding that scooter.

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Well 4.0 the best. I normally get all A's and B's and one C in some class for whatever reason.This year I think I'm gona end up with all A's and one C or B depending on how my algebra 2 grade comes out. It was close score a b two semesters and a c the two.

Since your gonna be a senior you really need to watch Dazed and Confused.

KarlMarx
05-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Well, we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well, we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for summer
School's out forever