PDA

View Full Version : Hey y LuvRPgrl, my dick is in fact bigger than yours

ConHog
10-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Did you seriously just post in a thread that you could and would kick my ass for no other reason than I disagreed with you thinking it's okay not to pay child support?

I'm a retired 22 year vet , served in 2 wars, I'm Ranger tested and Ranger approved. And most importantly, I wasn't trained to fight fair.

Now , on a serious note, that is AT LEAST the 5th time off the top of my head I can think of you threatening to beat another poster up . It's a fucking message board dude, when you're so mad that you're wanting to beat up another poster, you need to log the fuck off.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2011, 06:37 PM
The weird thing is, you are both pretty cool guys.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 06:43 PM
The weird thing is, you are both pretty cool guys.

I didn't have a problem with him until this the second time he's threatened to "beat me up" on the internet.

What a joke.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2011, 06:49 PM
I didn't have a problem with him until this the second time he's threatened to "beat me up" on the internet.

What a joke.

I'm not a fan of threats, in any area. We've seen a few here over the years. We even had one guy call someone up at home and threaten his family. Doesn't get much worse than that. He is one of the few people who will NEVER be reinstated here.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm not a fan of threats, in any area. We've seen a few here over the years. We even had one guy call someone up at home and threaten his family. Doesn't get much worse than that. He is one of the few people who will NEVER be reinstated here.

lol THAT is pathetic.

I did have a couple of folks over at USMB who called the 2 star General in command of the Arkansas National Guard trying to get my personal information AND trying to get me in trouble. They were hung up on LONG before they ever talked to a General . They were also congratulated on USMB for doing so.

Jess
10-28-2011, 09:45 PM
lol THAT is pathetic.

I did have a couple of folks over at USMB who called the 2 star General in command of the Arkansas National Guard trying to get my personal information AND trying to get me in trouble. They were hung up on LONG before they ever talked to a General . They were also congratulated on USMB for doing so.

Some people REALLY have no life, hmmm? Pathetic of them to take it to such extremes and it makes them look foolish for doing so.

ConHog
10-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Some people REALLY have no life, hmmm? Pathetic of them to take it to such extremes and it makes them look foolish for doing so.

I never seen such viciousness and pettiness in all my life. And the really sad part is the hordes over there that cheered it on. PITIFUL.

Jess
10-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I never seen such viciousness and pettiness in all my life. And the really sad part is the hordes over there that cheered it on. PITIFUL.

Yup.

Makes one wonder about such people, huh?

Shadow
10-29-2011, 02:05 PM

I especially love the ones that "claim" they don't like being around toxic personalities and control freaks....funny shit LOL (honey bunny I hate to break it to you...but you are part of the 1%.) :laugh:

Yep...enable the behavior,encourage it and reward it even. Stupid and pathetic....aren't most posters over 40 over there? You would never know it by the way they act.

ConHog
10-29-2011, 02:34 PM
I especially love the ones that "claim" they don't like being around toxic personalities and control freaks....funny shit LOL (honey bunny I hate to break it to you...but you are part of the 1%.) :laugh:

Yep...enable the behavior,encourage it and reward it even. Stupid and pathetic....aren't most posters over 40 over there? You would never know it by the way they act.

Yes, most of the posters over there are over 40, unfortunately their IQs are not. This board is WAy better.

Gunny
11-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Did you seriously just post in a thread that you could and would kick my ass for no other reason than I disagreed with you thinking it's okay not to pay child support?

I'm a retired 22 year vet , served in 2 wars, I'm Ranger tested and Ranger approved. And most importantly, I wasn't trained to fight fair.

Now , on a serious note, that is AT LEAST the 5th time off the top of my head I can think of you threatening to beat another poster up . It's a fucking message board dude, when you're so mad that you're wanting to beat up another poster, you need to log the fuck off.

Just to make this clear: There will be no threats. From anyone. Period. That crap is old. I don't care who did or said what. CH, you at least have known me long enough to know I'm not kidding on this one. Anyone that feels the need to threaten someone else on a freakin' message board needs to log off and go suck down a cool one. Or rake the yard. Whatever.

The board owner can be held liable for threats on his site that are actually carried out; therefore, there shall be none. Amen.

ConHog
11-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Just to make this clear: There will be no threats. From anyone. Period. That crap is old. I don't care who did or said what. CH, you at least have known me long enough to know I'm not kidding on this one. Anyone that feels the need to threaten someone else on a freakin' message board needs to log off and go suck down a cool one. Or rake the yard. Whatever.

The board owner can be held liable for threats on his site that are actually carried out; therefore, there shall be none. Amen.

Yes I am aware that you don't play that game, which is why I found it odd that Luv's threat towards me was not commented on.

Gunny
11-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Yes I am aware that you don't play that game, which is why I found it odd that Luv's threat towards me was not commented on.

I didn't see it.

You also know that when and if I DO comment, you won't necessarily see it. I usually handle such junk via PM with as little fanfare as possible.

ConHog
11-02-2011, 11:19 AM
I didn't see it.

You also know that when and if I DO comment, you won't necessarily see it. I usually handle such junk via PM with as little fanfare as possible.

Of course I know that. and I didn't start this thread to demand mod action about his silly threat. I was merely mocking him.

Love Monkey
11-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Some day you should take a peek at the Love Monkey. Nice banana.

Jess
11-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Some day you should take a peek at the Love Monkey. Nice banana.

You know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

ConHog
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
You know the drill.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Shadow
11-03-2011, 08:58 AM

That is one thing posting on message boards has taught me (unfortunately). Internet tough guys and gals have no boundaries,they think because they have pals backing them up...they can get away with ANYTHING,and have the right to invade your personal life. Like for instance...following you to other boards playing a prank (because you posted a fan letter they didn't like on a rock music board *gasp*).

Calling your home pretending to be a collection agency...trying to get information about your EX husband (and if he still lives with you).

Contacting your friends and co workers at your place of employment...trying to get info they can use to get you to trust them (and posting it in a way designed specifically just to get your attention...then pretending it's all innocent).

Following you... etc.

Word of warning to those who think you know the kind of people you are dealing with online...you DON'T.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 05:17 PM

Con man has a way of mis interpetating things and then claiming them as though they are fact, but does it so that he can later claim he made no such claim.
You want to talk about someone getting a life, (and I am not saying you either did, or didnt mean me) check out con mans postings. I started noticing he is always on line when I come on, then I noticed his post count zoomed right past mine and will soon double mine, all in a few months, and lastly, I decided to check on all his postings, and he literally spends days and nights posting here.
Now, talk about needing to get a life.
Not to mention, what he said is a load of crap, I did not threaten to kick his ass. He is the one who is constantly saying he is gonna kick this guys ass, or that guys ass. I only told him that some of us wouldnt just lie down if we were protesting and he threatened to punch us. I started getting tired of hearing over and over what a bad ass he is, and just his presence will make me cower and run.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Yea, my dick is bigger than yours, you couldnt figure out that was sarcasm??

Did you seriously just post in a thread that you could and would kick my ass for no other reason than I disagreed with you thinking it's okay not to pay child support?.
You tell me, did I? Why do you ask, you dont know? Then shut the fuck up about it unless you can say you actually read it or not. I dont respond to hearsay or rumours or gossip.

I'm a retired 22 year vet , served in 2 wars, I'm Ranger tested and Ranger approved. And most importantly, I wasn't trained to fight fair.?.
Uh, arent you the one who just said its stupid to post such stuff? I guess you are calling yourself stupid. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.
But anyways, yea, I have read it, over and over and over and over, and over and over, and over...........................get the picture?

Now , on a serious note, that is AT LEAST the 5th time off the top of my head I can think of you threatening to beat another poster up.?.
Bullshit. Quit lying and making shit up. Show me the quotes & context. I havent threatened to kick anyones ass.
oh, and you remember a poster going by JP? WHO Threatened to kick his ass? ME? noooooooooooooo,

. It's a fucking message board dude, when you're so mad that you're wanting to beat up another poster.?.
mad, me mad??, You have no clue

you need to log the fuck off?.
You're the last person on earth who would ever tell me what to do. And speaking of logging off, how do you have time to do anything else, seems like you are online here 8-12 hours a day.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 05:45 PM

What a joke. LIAR.

I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER threatened to kick someones ass unless they threatened physical violence first. My response to a threat wound up being something I was hoping would end that kind of talk from yo cuz you have been doing it over and over, I just got tired of it.

ConHog
11-03-2011, 05:49 PM
LIAR.

I NEVER, NEVER, NEVER threatened to kick someones ass unless they threatened physical violence first. My response to a threat wound up being something I was hoping would end that kind of talk from yo cuz you have been doing it over and over, I just got tired of it.

Post a link to where I threatened you.

ConHog
11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Con man has a way of mis interpetating things and then claiming them as though they are fact, but does it so that he can later claim he made no such claim.
You want to talk about someone getting a life, (and I am not saying you either did, or didnt mean me) check out con mans postings. I started noticing he is always on line when I come on, then I noticed his post count zoomed right past mine and will soon double mine, all in a few months, and lastly, I decided to check on all his postings, and he literally spends days and nights posting here.
Not to mention, what he said is a load of crap, I did not threaten to kick his ass. He is the one who is constantly saying he is gonna kick this guys ass, or that guys ass. I only told him that some of us wouldnt just lie down if we were protesting and he threatened to punch us. I started getting tired of hearing over and over what a bad ass he is, and just his presence will make me cower and run.

I said it right in my introduction thread. I'm RETIRED a stay at home dad. That means lots of spare time . And usually when I get on I get on post a bunch of posts in an hour and then get off for a bit, or I may show as online but not actually be at the computer.

And even at that, what do you care?

and yes, you DID threaten to kick my ass and I'm not talking about the thread where you said you'd hit me back or whatever.

Not that I care, it's an online threat nothing more, but just to set the record straight.

Oh and to FURTHER set the record straight , no civilian ever in the history of the world has kicked a Ranger's ass, and none ever will. THE END

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Of course I know that. and I didn't start this thread to demand mod action about his silly threat. I was merely mocking him.

there you go, flip flopping again. I dont even think you know what mocking is, judging by what you said here.
Which is also why, despite your claims, threats, and attempt at intimidation, you couldnt intimidate me one single bit, you cant even stand up like a person with backbone as you change your tune every time, almost, someone calls you on something.

ut obviously you wanted the topic to continue, otherwise you wouldnt have started this. I know you will deny this, but I think it is just another way you can continue to tell everyone here how intimidating, and such a bad ass, you are

.bottom line is that you started this thread based on what someone else told you. Pretty weak, as is your character, or lack of.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Post a link to where I threatened you. You know, words are very powerful, now you need to go back and re read VERY CAREFULLY, I never said YOU, threatened ME.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 06:02 PM
That is one thing posting on message boards has taught me (unfortunately). Internet tough guys and gals have no boundaries,they think because they have pals backing them up...they can get away with ANYTHING,and have the right to invade your personal life. Like for instance...following you to other boards playing a prank (because you posted a fan letter they didn't like on a rock music board *gasp*).

Calling your home pretending to be a collection agency...trying to get information about your EX husband (and if he still lives with you).

Contacting your friends and co workers at your place of employment...trying to get info they can use to get you to trust them (and posting it in a way designed specifically just to get your attention...then pretending it's all innocent).

Following you... etc.

Word of warning to those who think you know the kind of people you are dealing with online...you DON'T.
.I couldnt agree more. My trainers and friends always told me "talkers talk" and "doers, do" never shall the twain meet.

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
I said it right in my introduction thread. I'm RETIRED a stay at home dad. That means lots of spare time . And usually when I get on I get on post a bunch of posts in an hour and then get off for a bit, or I may show as online but not actually be at the computer.
LIAR

And even at that, what do you care?WHY do you?

and yes, you DID threaten to kick my ass and I'm not talking about the thread where you said you'd hit me back or whatever.

Not that I care and yet here you are bitching about it again.

it's an online threat nothing more, but just to set the record straight.
It really is so very silly, Im still wondering why you started threatening to kick someones ass.
Oh and to FURTHER set the record straight , no civilian ever in the history of the world has kicked a Ranger's ass, and none ever will. THE END

Oh my, there you go again, threatening violence, a backhanded way but still violent.

Tell ya what, you stop, I stop, balls in your court

ConHog
11-03-2011, 06:17 PM
there you go, flip flopping again. I dont even think you know what mocking is, judging by what you said here.
Which is also why, despite your claims, threats, and attempt at intimidation, you couldnt intimidate me one single bit, you cant even stand up like a person with backbone as you change your tune every time, almost, someone calls you on something.

ut obviously you wanted the topic to continue, otherwise you wouldnt have started this. I know you will deny this, but I think it is just another way you can continue to tell everyone here how intimidating, and such a bad ass, you are

.bottom line is that you started this thread based on what someone else told you. Pretty weak, as is your character, or lack of.

I couldn't care less about intimidating you fool. You're a bunch of dots on my screen. Nothing more.

As for my backbone and character, I'll say it again they don't give Ranger tabs to just anyone. You don't like who I am , fine, but don't you EVER question my honor, my integrity, or my backbone you little pissant

Yes I started this thread to continue laughing at you for your e threats.

I have no idea who you think told me something that made me start this thread. Nor do I care.

Shadow
11-03-2011, 07:46 PM
.I couldnt agree more. My trainers and friends always told me "talkers talk" and "doers, do" never shall the twain meet.

I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly. Other than that cowards will hide behind their "friends" while talking "BIG talk". That I will agree with. I doubt half of the blowhards on the internet would pull the crap they pull, if they had to deal with you face to face (or even just one on one) with out the enablers around egging them on.

BUT...when people draw the line at just talking big...and cross boundaries into your offline private life that is a entirely different story IMO. And I don't think it is cute OR funny. And I have no respect for people who go along with that shit and never speak out against it (even if you don't like the person it is being done to).

Shadow
11-03-2011, 07:50 PM
And BTW would you two catty women give it a rest already. This I have a bigger dick than YOU shit is getting old. :rolleyes:

ConHog
11-03-2011, 08:23 PM
And BTW would you two catty women give it a rest already. This I have a bigger dick than YOU shit is getting old. :rolleyes:

Yah sure it has, that's why you came into this thread hoping to find pictures LOL

Shadow
11-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Yah sure it has, that's why you came into this thread hoping to find pictures LOL

Well...not quite. The title only went so far as to say..."Hey y LuvRPgrl my dick is in"....

I was just wondering what dumbass place you put your dick.... and got it stuck in. Seeing as how you men will put it just about ANYWHERE. :slap:

ConHog
11-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Well...not quite. The title only went so far as to say..."Hey y LuvRPgrl my dick is in"....

I was just wondering what dumbass place you put your dick.... and got it stuck in. Seeing as how you men will put it just about ANYWHERE. :slap:

Well, I don't know about ANYWHERE. But your point is well made. LOL

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly. Other than that cowards will hide behind their "friends" while talking "BIG talk". That I will agree with. I doubt half of the blowhards on the internet would pull the crap they pull, if they had to deal with you face to face (or even just one on one) with out the enablers around egging them on.).

actually, its more like, when in person, someone tells you they are going to kick your ass, that means they arent.
My wife and I were at the AMerican embassy in MANILA, when a disruption took place. I asked what was going on, apparently this guy , his wife and their baby were not falling in line, they just started going right to the front. The others were complaining VERBALLY,but he continued anyway. I went up to him and he started explaining to me that he was an American citizen and it was our his and minebassy and we donlt have to wait in line with the filipino peons.
/
I told him, Im an american citizen also, but Im in line, so get out of here and get your spot in line. He told me he was going to kick my ass. I just stared at him, and said, then do it.
My wife got a bit freaked, later she said she just didnt want anything to get started. I told her there was nothing to worry about cuz he was never going to start anything
/
......In boxing there is something called, telegraphing your punch. It means you let your opponent know you are going to throw a punch at him, but you dont want to do that. Many a good boxer has gone down because they always telegraphed their punches.
....Well, that was exactly what that idiot was doing, he was telegraphing his punch to me. I mean, how stupid, "I mean, he is basically saying" Im gonna punch this guy, but before I do, Im gonna tell him so he can try to block it" So I knew the guy was all huff and p.uff. When a decent fighter is going to hit someone, they just do it, no warning, nothing cept BAM!!!!!
/
...Then when my wife and I came out, there were still a lot of people in line, including the "American citizen". He came up and told me he was gonna kick my ass when they come out, I just grinned. I asked him why wait,,,he just went back to his spot in line. As we were leaving, everyone in line started clapping for me.
....... I was completely surprised. AND the filipino security guards actually thanked me and shook my hand. That was shocking. I found out right then and there, filipino culture is very, very non confrontational.

FOR ME IT WAS QUITE A SIMPLE CHOICE. HE WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, AND I WASNT GONNA LET HIM GET AWY WITH IT..................IF HE WOULD HAVE KICKED MY ASS, SO BE IT, BUT HE STILL WASNT GOING TO GET IN LINE AHEAD OF US UNLESS HE WAS PREPARED TO KNOCK ME OUT, WHICH AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
....................WAS I SCARED, IM ALWAYS SCARED IN A FIGHT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO PULL A GUN OR A KNIFE. BUT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN MADE AWARE OF IT, BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF LETHAl WEAPONS ALL OVER THE PLACE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. AND I WAS PREPARED TO USE ONE.

).[/QUOTE]BUT...when people draw the line at just talking big...and cross boundaries into your offline private life that is a entirely different story IMO. And I don't think it is cute OR funny. And I have no respect for people who go along with that shit and never speak out against it (even if you don't like the person it is being done to).[/QUOTE]
I couldnt agree more. That is beyond psychotic
Im not sure what I would do if they crossed that line with me, but I do know I would be furious, mainly because it would also involve my wife and kids.
But I would hope they do show up at my office one day...............

LuvRPgrl
11-03-2011, 10:55 PM

Just about ???????????? phewww, :laugh:

Shadow
11-03-2011, 11:28 PM
actually, its more like, when in person, someone tells you they are going to kick your ass, that means they arent.
My wife and I were at the AMerican embassy in MANILA, when a disruption took place. I asked what was going on, apparently this guy , his wife and their baby were not falling in line, they just started going right to the front. The others were complaining VERBALLY,but he continued anyway. I went up to him and he started explaining to me that he was an American citizen and it was our his and minebassy and we donlt have to wait in line with the filipino peons.
/
I told him, Im an american citizen also, but Im in line, so get out of here and get your spot in line. He told me he was going to kick my ass. I just stared at him, and said, then do it.
My wife got a bit freaked, later she said she just didnt want anything to get started. I told her there was nothing to worry about cuz he was never going to start anything
/
......In boxing there is something called, telegraphing your punch. It means you let your opponent know you are going to throw a punch at him, but you dont want to do that. Many a good boxer has gone down because they always telegraphed their punches.
....Well, that was exactly what that idiot was doing, he was telegraphing his punch to me. I mean, how stupid, "I mean, he is basically saying" Im gonna punch this guy, but before I do, Im gonna tell him so he can try to block it" So I knew the guy was all huff and p.uff. When a decent fighter is going to hit someone, they just do it, no warning, nothing cept BAM!!!!!
/
...Then when my wife and I came out, there were still a lot of people in line, including the "American citizen". He came up and told me he was gonna kick my ass when they come out, I just grinned. I asked him why wait,,,he just went back to his spot in line. As we were leaving, everyone in line started clapping for me.
....... I was completely surprised. AND the filipino security guards actually thanked me and shook my hand. That was shocking. I found out right then and there, filipino culture is very, very non confrontational.

FOR ME IT WAS QUITE A SIMPLE CHOICE. HE WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, AND I WASNT GONNA LET HIM GET AWY WITH IT..................IF HE WOULD HAVE KICKED MY ASS, SO BE IT, BUT HE STILL WASNT GOING TO GET IN LINE AHEAD OF US UNLESS HE WAS PREPARED TO KNOCK ME OUT, WHICH AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
....................WAS I SCARED, IM ALWAYS SCARED IN A FIGHT. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS GOING TO PULL A GUN OR A KNIFE. BUT MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN MADE AWARE OF IT, BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF LETHAl WEAPONS ALL OVER THE PLACE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. AND I WAS PREPARED TO USE ONE.

).BUT...when people draw the line at just talking big...and cross boundaries into your offline private life that is a entirely different story IMO. And I don't think it is cute OR funny. And I have no respect for people who go along with that shit and never speak out against it (even if you don't like the person it is being done to).[/QUOTE]
Im not sure what I would do if they crossed that line with me, but I do know I would be furious, mainly because it would also involve my wife and kids.
But I would hope they do show up at my office one day...............[/QUOTE]

I like your boxing analogy...And I agree lots of internet blowhards blather on and on and on incecantly about themselves and their prowess (very narcissistic...and pathetic). Like them and twelve of their best (fake) buddies kicking imaginary ass is a big feat....whoopty fucken doo. :laugh:....there by " telegraphing their punches". Same way they sick there little pals on you during an argument and then sit back hiding behind someone else chewing their popcorn (via smilies). Gunny used to have a name for them....just can't remember it at the moment.

However it ain't "brave" or "tough" either.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 08:15 AM
/
/
/

).BUT...when people draw the line at just talking big...and cross boundaries into your offline private life that is a entirely different story IMO. And I don't think it is cute OR funny. And I have no respect for people who go along with that shit and never speak out against it (even if you don't like the person it is being done to).[/QUOTE]
But I would hope they do show up at my office one day...............[/QUOTE]

I subscribe to the theory that a real bad ass can tell a motherfucker what he's going to do and do it even with the guy knowing he's gonna do it.

Now I suppose you think sucker punching someone is more manly, but that's not for me.:laugh2:

Jess
11-04-2011, 08:47 AM

Ditto. :eek:

Jess
11-04-2011, 07:44 PM

I've got no beef with you. CH and I were referring to persons elsewhere. :)

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I've got no beef with you. CH and I were referring to persons elsewhere. :)

Likewise I have no beef with Luv. I started this thread to make light of his threats, not cause a brouhaha

LuvRPgrl
11-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Likewise I have no beef with Luv. I started this thread to make light of his threats, not cause a brouhaha
you make me chuckle
so then I went and re read the first post,
then I had to chuckle more...............

all I gotta say is for a ranger, you do an awful lotta backtracking

ConHog
11-05-2011, 07:41 PM
you make me chuckle
so then I went and re read the first post,
then I had to chuckle more...............

all I gotta say is for a ranger, you do an awful lotta backtracking

What backtracking liar? I have maintained from my first post in the thread that I was making fun of you for threatening people online.

Iggy
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Hey y LuvRPgrl, my dick is in fact bigger than yours

I should expect that your dick is in fact bigger than a woman's ****. Or am you missing something here?

Like a dick.

Gunny
11-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I should expect that your dick is in fact bigger than a woman's ****. Or am you missing something here?

Like a dick.

Looks like an A - B conversation. Want to C your way out? Or do you need some assistance?

Iggy
11-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Looks like an A - B conversation. Want to C your way out? Or do you need some assistance?

An A - B conversation where the B went missing. I found the title rather intriguing as it obviously was a man telling a woman that his dick was larger than hers.

What other branches of possibilities remain?

Gunny
11-09-2011, 08:29 AM
An A - B conversation where the B went missing. I found the title rather intriguing as it obviously was a man telling a woman that his dick was larger than hers.

What other branches of possibilities remain?

Both persons are male.

Iggy
11-09-2011, 01:07 PM
:fighting0061:

Ah, thanks for the clarification gunny. There's a reason why I've always appreciated a gunny. Access is big, doubly so when the access is informative.

It's just a boys spat then.

LuvRPgrl
11-10-2011, 12:05 PM
:fighting0061:

Ah, thanks for the clarification gunny. There's a reason why I've always appreciated a gunny. Access is big, doubly so when the access is informative.

It's just a boys spat then.

boy and a wussy

ConHog
11-14-2011, 02:03 PM
boy and a wussy

lol @ wussy. Ask around junior, wussies don't become Rangers.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 02:28 PM
lol @ wussy. Ask around junior, wussies don't become Rangers.
and there you go again, what you say and what you post are opposed to each other.

ConHog
11-15-2011, 03:26 PM
and there you go again, what you say and what you post are opposed to each other.

How are they opposed to each other? YOU called me a wuss (unless you now claim you were calling yourself a wuss) , I merely stated that wusses don't become Rangers.

If you have a problem with me having pride in earning that tab, you can go fuck yourself.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 04:32 PM
How are they opposed to each other? YOU called me a wuss (unless you now claim you were calling yourself a wuss) , I merely stated that wusses don't become Rangers.

If you have a problem with me having pride in earning that tab, you can go fuck yourself.

you need to go and re read your original post, v e r y carefully.
But I Will bypass that for now.

re above, but rangers can become wussies.

ConHog
11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
you need to go and re read your original post, v e r y carefully.
But I Will bypass that for now.

re above, but rangers can become wussies.

I'd dare say I know and have known far many more Rangers than you, and none of them are wussies.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 10:06 PM
I'd dare say I know and have known far many more Rangers than you, and none of them are wussies.
fdi
that would be relevant if I had ever said, some of the rangers you know are wussies, but I didnt, so.......

Jess
11-15-2011, 10:44 PM
2595 :rolleyes:

ConHog
11-16-2011, 01:22 PM
fdi
that would be relevant if I had ever said, some of the rangers you know are wussies, but I didnt, so.......

I know myself, so that means I counted myself as a Ranger who isn't a wussy.

But if it makes you feel better to think you could actually handle me, go right ahead. Not like we're ever going to find out (least you better hope not)

:laugh2:

Shadow
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM

Following you... etc.

Had this convo with a friend today (pulling both the male and female POV). Can't figure it out.

Obviously wasn't Steve Perry (duh)

Wasn't the Ex husband (which I had assumed was what I was supposed to believe)

All parties involved denied everything (more than once)...well...one of them after confronted about mocking me with inside jokes (several times)...that were just a coincidence and all in my head *wink wink*

One even got kinda mad because I confonted them... said I was assuming a relationship we didn't have.... then turned the tables on me for making them annoyed and said to just drop it... so I apologized lol

A third party is now apparently trying to get laid by the busiest skank on the internet (and has been for awhile it looks like.)

So...no one with a secret crush.

Yet they keep posting things from my FB page onto the boards along with things talked about privately in YIM with a party I assumed knew nothing about this. (small world huh).

What exactly is the point fellas? I don't get it?
:laugh2::slap:

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 07:52 PM
I know myself, so that means I counted myself as a Ranger who isn't a wussy.

But if it makes you feel better to think you could actually handle me, go right ahead. Not like we're ever going to find out (least you better hope not)

:laugh2:

there you go again, talking out both sides of your mouth.

Shadow
11-27-2011, 08:00 PM
:fighting0061::fighting0040:

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 08:05 PM
:fighting0061::fighting0040:

hahahha,
Im just not going to let him get away with "we really shouldnt say anything about kicking anybodys ass", and then at the last moment say, "but I would kick his butt if...."

Kathianne
11-27-2011, 08:07 PM
OT, but to any of you 'old timers,' maybe it's just me, but don't both these posters bring to mind Glockmail?

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 08:36 PM
OT, but to any of you 'old timers,' maybe it's just me, but don't both these posters bring to mind Glockmail? i

I do remember him.
Sometimes a person becomes completely misunderstood in what they are trying to say
I never wanted to get into a tit for tat, Im gonna kick your butt thing,
what I wanted was to stop hearing him say it over and over, I just got kinda sick of it.
When I stated in another thread that I would be willing to be a part of civil disobedience regarding the TSA, he replied that he would kick anybodys ass who would do so, I just got tired of it and wanted it to stop.

Kathianne
11-27-2011, 08:42 PM
i

I do remember him.
Sometimes a person becomes completely misunderstood in what they are trying to say
what I wanted was to stop hearing him say it over and over, I just got kinda sick of it.
When I stated in another thread that I would be willing to be a part of civil disobedience regarding the TSA, he replied that he would kick anybodys ass who would do so, I just got tired of it and wanted it to stop.

And responding in like manner was going to accomplish this how?

Seriously, both of you.

chloe
11-27-2011, 09:30 PM
could you boys put your wives on the thread so we can talk it out with them and decide whose is bigger?:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-27-2011, 09:32 PM
could you boys put your wives on the thread so we can talk it out with them and decide whose is bigger?:laugh2:

Can we really expect the wives to know the IQ of the other guy?

chloe
11-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Can we really expect the wives to know the IQ of the other guy?

well I don't watch sunday night football I thought they might enjoy a laugh or two;)

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 11:57 PM
well I don't watch sunday night football I thought they might enjoy a laugh or two;)

wow ! Im so lucky, got two women in a thread about my big......

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 11:59 PM

Speaking of the wives, My wife could kick his wife's.......ok ok Kath,Im counting again:laugh2:

ConHog
11-28-2011, 01:06 AM
i

I do remember him.

Okay, this stopped being fun for me. Luv , I actually tried to say this earlier in this thread and you completely ignored me. I have no problem with you. I was just giving you hard time in that TSA thread, then you started trolling around trying to make it seem like I think I'm a badass or something. Well son, I don't think I'm a badass. I AM a badass. But I'm not going to get into a fight with some anonymous dude from the internet.

I really only say this because it seems like politically we agree on about 90% of the threads and somehow we're still arguing in the threads. I got my hands full dealing with RSR and his retarded bullshit at the moment and would like to remove you from my dance card.

Truce?

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2011, 02:25 AM
Okay, this stopped being fun for me. Luv , I actually tried to say this earlier in this thread and you completely ignored me. I have no problem with you. I was just giving you hard time in that TSA thread, then you started trolling around trying to make it seem like I think I'm a badass or something. Well son, I don't think I'm a badass. I AM a badass. But I'm not going to get into a fight with some anonymous dude from the internet.

I really only say this because it seems like politically we agree on about 90% of the threads and somehow we're still arguing in the threads. I got my hands full dealing with RSR and his retarded bullshit at the moment and would like to remove you from my dance card.

Truce?

My ONLY goal on this entire issue was to get you to stop talking about being a bad ass ranger, etc etc. There are alot of bad asses, I know a guy from New York who was an enforcer for the mob, none of the guys I know talk about it much. Plus, these guys told me to a man, they hate getting in street fights, cuz you never know who has a gun, and even if they were to kick the other guys butt, there is a good chance they (my buds) could receive some pretty damaging blows themselves.
.....So, knowing some serious bad ass dudes , including a guy who reposses trucks, and he is a very, very scary guy, whenever someone starts talking about being a bad ass, they pretty much shut them up (verbally). But this was the first time I experienced it on the net, and I got tired of it, felt it was also dissing my brothers in arms, and ONLY WANTED IT TO STOP.
......SO, there you have it, a truce is easy for you to get, just stop; saying what a bad ass you are (not completely) but at least not so prollifically,

BUT YOU HAD TO GO and do it again,claim you want one thing, and then do the opposite. You talk out both sides of your mouth alot. You say you want a truce, and yet in the same post you call yourself a bad ass again, which is the very thing preventing a truce.

Ive never started a fight in my life, and I didnt start this one either. But fortunately, thank my lucky stars, Ive never lost one either. The things my buds have taught me have saved my ass more than once.

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2011, 02:27 AM
oh, and I forgot, you have the gall to claim you want a truce, then call me "son". I aint your son, and in fact, Im your senior, if either of us can call the other "son" it would be me, but you wont catch me doing that.

ConHog
11-28-2011, 02:32 AM
My ONLY goal on this entire issue was to get you to stop talking about being a bad ass ranger, etc etc. There are alot of bad asses, I know a guy from New York who was an enforcer for the mob, none of the guys I know talk about it much. Plus, these guys told me to a man, they hate getting in street fights, cuz you never know who has a gun, and even if they were to kick the other guys butt, there is a good chance they (my buds) could receive some pretty damaging blows themselves.
.....So, knowing some serious bad ass dudes , including a guy who reposses trucks, and he is a very, very scary guy, whenever someone starts talking about being a bad ass, they pretty much shut them up (verbally). But this was the first time I experienced it on the net, and I got tired of it, felt it was also dissing my brothers in arms, and ONLY WANTED IT TO STOP.
......SO, there you have it, a truce is easy for you to get, just stop; saying what a bad ass you are (not completely) but at least not so prollifically,

BUT YOU HAD TO GO and do it again,claim you want one thing, and then do the opposite. You talk out both sides of your mouth alot. You say you want a truce, and yet in the same post you call yourself a bad ass again, which is the very thing preventing a truce.

Ive never started a fight in my life, and I didnt start this one either. But fortunately, thank my lucky stars, Ive never lost one either. The things my buds have taught me have saved my ass more than once.

So, just so I have this right, you are saying you're upset that I know I'm a bad motherfucker? I'm sorry my self confidence angers you, but I'm not about to start doubting myself.

I didn't say be my bud, I just said knock off the following each other around in every thread , leave that to RSR. By the way this isn't a real fight, there can be no winner or loser. In a real fight, well let's just say you wouldn't even attempt it.

Oh, and of course the talkin shit is just on the internet. again in real life I don't have to, no one fucks with me. EVER. Well, I shouldn't say ever, meth heads used to with me but they were stoned .

ConHog
11-28-2011, 02:33 AM
oh, and I forgot, you have the gall to claim you want a truce, then call me "son". I aint your son, and in fact, Im your senior, if either of us can call the other "son" it would be me, but you wont catch me doing that.

That aint gall, that's just the way I talk. Good Lord.

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2011, 03:07 AM
So, just so I have this right, you are saying you're upset that I know I'm a bad motherfucker? I'm sorry my self confidence angers you, but I'm not about to start doubting myself.

I didn't say be my bud, I just said knock off the following each other around in every thread , leave that to RSR. By the way this isn't a real fight, there can be no winner or loser. In a real fight, well let's just say you wouldn't even attempt it.

Oh, and of course the talkin shit is just on the internet. again in real life I don't have to, no one fucks with me. EVER. Well, I shouldn't say ever, meth heads used to with me but they were stoned .

good god, not only do you have absolutely no clue what I am saying, but then , there you go again, spouting off the crap, then asking for a truce.
....and I have never met anyone who has a decent amount of self confidence that has to continually tell others about it, over and over and over.
....you are simply wrong, and I know it for a fact, I have two policies I have never broken, ONE, I never start a fight, two, I dont bring a rubber knife to a knife fight, I bring a rubber pistol. Yea, I cheat when I fight, let the loser bitch all they want, I mean, after all, they did just get bitch slapped.
But good god man, you say you want to knock it off, then you go and tell me how you would mop me up. Get a clue dude. You would never kick my ass, and I think this is the first time ever, that I would actually like to meet someone in person on this topic. Of course it wont happen, never.
....But let me clue you in on this, you could never kick my ass, never, cuz, even at 55, I know I could out run you.

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2011, 03:20 AM

me, upset? You crack me up. your opinion of yourself is even higher than I thought.

IF you were seriously self confident about this crap, you would be silent about it by now, just as I have asked you many times, but every time you have to end the thread by saying you could/would kick my ass. Then also, show me ONE of my replies where I say I could/would kick your ass. You will be hard pressed to find it.

ConHog
11-28-2011, 06:12 PM
good god, not only do you have absolutely no clue what I am saying, but then , there you go again, spouting off the crap, then asking for a truce.
....and I have never met anyone who has a decent amount of self confidence that has to continually tell others about it, over and over and over.
....you are simply wrong, and I know it for a fact, I have two policies I have never broken, ONE, I never start a fight, two, I dont bring a rubber knife to a knife fight, I bring a rubber pistol. Yea, I cheat when I fight, let the loser bitch all they want, I mean, after all, they did just get bitch slapped.
But good god man, you say you want to knock it off, then you go and tell me how you would mop me up. Get a clue dude. You would never kick my ass, and I think this is the first time ever, that I would actually like to meet someone in person on this topic. Of course it wont happen, never.
....But let me clue you in on this, you could never kick my ass, never, cuz, even at 55, I know I could out run you.

Grow up, PM for my address. One or the other.

For real man, you want to fight a guy from a message board? LOL you have some issues.

chloe
11-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Grow up, PM for my address. One or the other.

For real man, you want to fight a guy from a message board? LOL you have some issues.

he said he could out run you, that means even if you wanted to fight he'd run from it because he is not interested in fighting.

ConHog
11-28-2011, 11:33 PM
he said he could out run you, that means even if you wanted to fight he'd run from it because he is not interested in fighting.

Darlin, no one writes " I wish we could meet so that I could run from a fight"

Shadow
11-28-2011, 11:44 PM
hahahha,
Im just not going to let him get away with "we really shouldnt say anything about kicking anybodys ass", and then at the last moment say, "but I would kick his butt if...."

Well...If I had of known I was gonna start another ruckus and all by bumping this thread.

Oh well...I finally got to use the star wars smilie at least. :laugh2::fighting0040:

chloe
11-28-2011, 11:48 PM

You would never kick my ass, and I think this is the first time ever, that I would actually like to meet someone in person on this topic.
Of course it wont happen, never.

oh I don't know what that means then

Shadow
11-29-2011, 12:02 AM
oh I don't know what that means then

That even being an old fart...he could run circles around him. That would be my guess. :poke:

ConHog
11-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Well...If I had of known I was gonna start another ruckus and all by bumping this thread.

Oh well...I finally got to use the star wars smilie at least. :laugh2::fighting0040:

Apparently Luv believes it is okay to run around talking about kicking people's asses, but if those people respond by telling him that he simply isn't man enough to get the job done, THEY are the ones in the wrong. Sheesh.

jimnyc
11-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Time to close 'er up. I don't care where you all are from, what branch of military, how old you are, what training you've had - you are all equal on a message board. How about "e-kicking" one another's asses in a few debates?

Seriously though, everyone has vented enough and this is going in circles. Everyone has had ample time to have their say. Please think over everything stated in here and lets move forward! :beer: