PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Released in Exchange: ‘I Would’ Bomb Israelis Again"

red states rule
10-29-2011, 08:18 AM
So much for the BS taling point that if Israel would make nice to the terrorist pigs things would be better

The terrorists are released and this is what have to say.

BTW Abso, she murders in the name of Allah. What a shocker for these people right?

Israel needs to stop taking these pigs prisoner and kill them where they stand

A Jordanian terrorist who was released from prison in Israel as part of a prisoner exchange that freed Israeli solider Gilad Shalit, said in an interview on October 19, that she would return to her terrorist ways in a heartbeat.

Ahlam Tamimi, who assisted in the August 9, 2001 bombing of a Sbarro’s pizzeria in Jerusalem that killed 15 and wounded 130 innocent Israelis, said she considers the murders a tremendous success — one granted to her by “Allah.”

When asked if she would carry out such a large-scale attack again if given the chance, Tamimi replied:

“Of course. I do not regret what happened. Absolutely not. This is the path. I dedicated myself to Jihad for the sake of Allah, and Allah granted me success. You know how many casualties there were [in the 2001 attack on the Sbarro pizzeria]. This was made possible by Allah. Do you want me to denounce what I did? That’s out of the question. I would do it again today, and in the same manner.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/terrorist-released-in-gilad-shalit-exchange-i-would-bomb-israelis-again-and-in-the-same-manner/