PDA

View Full Version : occupy retards

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2011, 03:26 PM
yes I said it, their a bunch of fucking retards.

Seriously its not a fucking religion, and barrack obama and your government (you want more of it) are not your jesus

i cant stand the vilification of the police, and left wing hijacking as bill o poined out last night, and michael moores fat ass talking nonsense

if it werent for capitalism 2007, 2008 and 2011, he would be a poor motherfucker, wait one of those is right

Abbey Marie
10-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Welcome back, Martin! Glad to see you and your honey are still together.

(and I agree about the "protesters").

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2011, 03:45 PM
thank you dear. I dont know if anybody had the pleasure :laugh2: but i went to the civic center in san diego, and saw the local psych ward patients, I mean protestors, chanting and saying how we should all join, but instead of talking to people about what they wanted or their movement was about, were just yapping about non sense i.e. we are the 99 percent, and this is what democracy looks like. few days later they were raided, and they found a lot of excramint, im not kidding, and people doing drugs.

i actually talked to a person doing petitions, a libertarian, and he said they were a bunch of bums lol, who think they are entitled to other peoples money lol :laugh::laugh:

DragonStryk72
10-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Actually, their initial anger is understandable, and let's be a bit careful on the insults Martin. my brother's a part of the Occupy movement, and they're not all the most idiotic 10%. Judge them the same way you would want Tea Party members to be judged, of which I am a member (family gatherings are SO much fun right now). The Tea Party and the Occupiers are actually pissed off at the same thing, but they're each blaming only one target.

In truth, it's both sides that are fucking us all over. The government has destabilized the economy with shitty economic policies both during Obama's tenure, and Bush's. However, Corporations took advantage, and played as though there would never be a bust to follow the boom we had going, and now, they're hoarding as much profit as possible. However, they're only doing that because of the unstable economy the government is making now.

Both sides need to abandon the blame of only one part. It took more than one entity to get us here, and it will take more than one entity to fix it. We need to stop dividing ourselves, and letting our leaders divide us, and Unite to fix the very real problems we are facing now.

ConHog
10-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Actually, their initial anger is understandable, and let's be a bit careful on the insults Martin. my brother's a part of the Occupy movement, and they're not all the most idiotic 10%. Judge them the same way you would want Tea Party members to be judged, of which I am a member (family gatherings are SO much fun right now). The Tea Party and the Occupiers are actually pissed off at the same thing, but they're each blaming only one target.

In truth, it's both sides that are fucking us all over. The government has destabilized the economy with shitty economic policies both during Obama's tenure, and Bush's. However, Corporations took advantage, and played as though there would never be a bust to follow the boom we had going, and now, they're hoarding as much profit as possible. However, they're only doing that because of the unstable economy the government is making now.

Both sides need to abandon the blame of only one part. It took more than one entity to get us here, and it will take more than one entity to fix it. We need to stop dividing ourselves, and letting our leaders divide us, and Unite to fix the very real problems we are facing now.

The main difference though is even the "radical" tea partiers aren't committing acts of vandalism and assaulting police and other acts of violence. The Occupy movement truly is coming across as a bunch of low lives who are just rioting for the sake of rioting. They aren't accomplishing ANYTHING.

DragonStryk72
10-29-2011, 06:43 PM
The main difference though is even the "radical" tea partiers aren't committing acts of vandalism and assaulting police and other acts of violence. The Occupy movement truly is coming across as a bunch of low lives who are just rioting for the sake of rioting. They aren't accomplishing ANYTHING.

That's a lack of leadership on the Occupiers' side of thing, and even my brother admits that. The Tea Parties are much more organizing, and the 10% are being properly reigned in by the leadership of the Tea Party. Because the Occupiers lack that sort of structure and cohesion, things get out of hand, and by the time that those in charge are getting involved, it's really just too late.

If they want to be taken seriously, they really have to start getting their people under control, and stop this sort of crap before it gets any sort of momentum.

ConHog
10-29-2011, 06:45 PM
That's a lack of leadership on the Occupiers' side of thing, and even my brother admits that. The Tea Parties are much more organizing, and the 10% are being properly reigned in by the leadership of the Tea Party. Because the Occupiers lack that sort of structure and cohesion, things get out of hand, and by the time that those in charge are getting involved, it's really just too late.

If they want to be taken seriously, they really have to start getting their people under control, and stop this sort of crap before it gets any sort of momentum.

I think their initial list of demands ensures that they will never be taken seriously.

DragonStryk72
10-29-2011, 06:52 PM
I think their initial list of demands ensures that they will never be taken seriously.

Sigh... I admit that was poorly thought out, and that speak even more to the lack of effective leadership within the movement. An effective leader would have put together a workable plan, as opposed to the "demands" that are clearly just a fantasy. I actually pulled those apart myself in a previous thread.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2011, 10:55 PM
I am talking about my experiences both in person, and from the media, and from both experiences, they seem unorganized, ignorant, and while ive talked to some on the internet that were both friendly and nice people, seemingly good hearted people, it doesnt make their cause any less idiotic in my opinion

why?

because they are only blaming/scapegoating one person, and I think they should be mad at their government as much if not more then wall street.

I may have an insult here and their but you know im much more then that. I explain and try to back up what I think and feel.

I respect the hell out of ya :)

red states rule
10-30-2011, 06:35 AM

How can you deal with idiots that put stuff out like this?

It’s a lengthy flier, but these two paragraphs are worth noting, as they capture the general flavor of the missive:

Pick any example of abuse of power, whether it is the fascist “war on drugs,” the police thuggery that has become so common, the random stops and searches now routinely carried out in the name of “security” (e.g., at airports, “border checkpoints” that aren’t even at the border, “sobriety checkpoints,” and so on), or anything else. Now ask yourself the uncomfortable question: If it is wrong for cops to do these things, doesn’t that imply that the people have a right to RESIST such actions? Of course, state mercenaries don’t take kindly to being resisted, even non-violently. If you question their right to detain you, interrogate you, search you, invade your home, and so on, you are very likely to be tasered, physically assaulted, kidnapped, put in a cage, or shot. If a cop decides to treat you like livestock, whether he does it “legally” or not, you will usually have only two options: submit, or kill the cop. You can’t resist a cop “just a little” and get away with it. He will always call in more of his fellow gang members, until you are subdued or dead.

Basic logic dictates that you either have an obligation to LET “law enforcers” have their way with you, or you have the right to STOP them from doing so, which will almost always require killing them. (Politely asking fascists not to be fascists has a very poor track record.)
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/28/flier-at-occupy-phoenix-asks-when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

Seems to me the freeloaders are getting that their demands for more free handouts are being ignored.

and more "middle of the road" BS will NOT solve the issue