PDA

View Full Version : Abortion Clinic Workers Plead Guilty to Murder of Babies, Woman

red states rule
10-30-2011, 06:27 AM
If you are reading this then your Mom was pro-life - Coingrats!!!

Two employees of a Philadelphia abortion clinic where live, viable babies were allegedly killed and a patient died after being given on overdose of painkillers pleaded guilty on Thursday to murder.Guilty pleas to third-degree murder were entered by Adrienne Moton, 34, and Sherry West, 52, who both worked for Dr. Kermit Gosnell at what prosecutors have described as a decrepit and unsanitary clinic known as Women's Medical Society in West Philadelphia.

Due to a court-issued gag order, attorneys declined to comment on reports that no plea agreement was reached in the case.

Sentencing was set for December 2 by Common Pleas Judge Benjamin Lerner. The maximum penalty for third-degree murder is 40 years in prison.

Seven more defendants face charges in the case, including Gosnell, who a grand jury in January said, "killed babies and endangered women. What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy -- and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors."

The grand jury said that a clinic co-worker of Moton's testified that a woman gave birth to a large baby at the clinic, delivering the child into a toilet. The jurors identified the newborn as "Baby D."

The jurors said the co-worker told them that the baby was moving and looked like it was swimming.

"Moton reached into the toilet, got the baby out and cut its neck," the grand jury said in its report.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/27/us-crime-abortion-pennsylvania-idUSTRE79Q7GK20111027

LuvRPgrl
10-30-2011, 11:32 PM
If you are reading this then your Mom was pro-life - Coingrats!!!

I remember someone saying partial birth abortions will lead to this, killing live born babies.
So, are you saying the baby ISNT a part of the mothers body?

red states rule
10-31-2011, 02:50 AM
I remember someone saying partial birth abortions will lead to this, killing live born babies.
So, are you saying the baby ISNT a part of the mothers body?

What I m saying is this is what the left has always wanted

The clinic should be called "The Final Solution Women's Health Clinic"

LuvRPgrl
10-31-2011, 11:13 AM
What I m saying is this is what the left has always wanted

The clinic should be called "The Final Solution Women's Health Clinic"

Sorry bout that red,,, I meant the question to be directed to the people murdering the babies.

red states rule
11-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Sorry bout that red,,, I meant the question to be directed to the people murdering the babies.

Sorry about that

If this story does not disgust those that support a women's right to murder her children - nothing will

LuvRPgrl
11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Sorry about that

If this story does not disgust those that support a women's right to murder her children - nothing will

they are disgusted by the idea of having to be responsable for their actionsw.

red states rule
11-02-2011, 02:00 AM
they are disgusted by the idea of having to be responsable for their actionsw.

They are upset this did not happen 30 years ago when the liberal media was the only game in town. Noone would have heard about the murders and probably noone would have been charged

But it is amazing the left is silent on this. Afat all, whenever they want to spend money they always say it is "for the children"