PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian divorcing already

jimnyc
10-31-2011, 02:55 PM
After being married for a whopping 72 days. I think it was a sham wedding to begin with. I can understand why Bruce Jenner or Robert Kardashian were/are famous - but how the hell did these women become famous?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/kim-kardashian-filing-divorce-ryan-seacrest-confirms-163105603.html?nc

ConHog
10-31-2011, 02:57 PM
After being married for a whopping 72 days. I think it was a sham wedding to begin with. I can understand why Bruce Jenner or Robert Kardashian were/are famous - but how the hell did these women become famous?

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/kim-kardashian-filing-divorce-ryan-seacrest-confirms-163105603.html?nc

Least dude got to tear it up for 72 days.

Seriously, is it any surprise? Vows mean nothing to these folks.

jimnyc
10-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Least dude got to tear it up for 72 days.

Seriously, is it any surprise? Vows mean nothing to these folks.

That was my first thought, was didn't they even think about this before spending millions (only to be paid back) on a televised/recorded wedding? Never cared enough to look, but if either are Catholic, I hope they are never accepted back into a church again.

While I don't think she's all that - she's head and shoulders better than her sister Khloe, who also married a NBA player in Lamar Odom. Khloe definitely was a man at one time.

ConHog
10-31-2011, 03:11 PM
That was my first thought, was didn't they even think about this before spending millions (only to be paid back) on a televised/recorded wedding? Never cared enough to look, but if either are Catholic, I hope they are never accepted back into a church again.

While I don't think she's all that - she's head and shoulders better than her sister Khloe, who also married a NBA player in Lamar Odom. Khloe definitely was a man at one time.

Kim's pretty sexy. If you go for the skankalicous look, and I do :laugh2:

I'll pay for that remark later when my wife sees it. LOL

jimnyc
10-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Kim isn't half bad, but would be "average" if she didn't have big boobies. But look at her Amazon sister, who I bet has an adams apple in there somewhere!

http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/USWeekly/1320089331_kim-khloe-kardashian-240.jpg

ConHog
10-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Kim isn't half bad, but would be "average" if she didn't have big boobies. But look at her Amazon sister, who I bet has an adams apple in there somewhere!

http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/USWeekly/1320089331_kim-khloe-kardashian-240.jpg

yeah, that's a big bitch LOL

Abbey Marie
10-31-2011, 04:25 PM
I can't believe I am commenting on these wastes of oxygen, but, perhaps the one in front is just tiny?

jimnyc
10-31-2011, 04:31 PM
I can't believe I am commenting on these wastes of oxygen, but, perhaps the one in front is just tiny?

Nope, she's a beast. She only looks "normal" when with her basketball playing husband. I hate to pick on someone solely based on appearance, but these women put themselves out there and claim to be "beautiful".

ConHog
10-31-2011, 05:54 PM

Actually, Kim (the normal sized one) gives quite a bit to charities and such, she's not a total waste. To be honest I don't know much about the drag queen.

Oh and Kim is pretty normal sized except her ass and her boobs.

Jeff
10-31-2011, 10:38 PM
The drag queen personality is worse than her looks, I watched about 10 minutes of there version of a royal wedding ( made for TV ) and she has a personality of a wild hog , in fact they say that is a big reason for Kim's divorce , the amazon hated Humphries cause he wouldn't shut up and do as he was told

AS for Kim yea she looks good but most any woman that had 4 or 5 people fixing her up and taking hours to do it just to go to the store would look good , and whats this her 3rd marriage at 31 I think, maybe the amazon isn't the only bitch in the family

red states rule
11-01-2011, 02:27 AM

I have no idea why she is famouns, but I am always amazed howwith some people changing spouses is as common as changing their socks and underwear

logroller
11-01-2011, 03:03 AM
I have no idea why she is famouns, but I am always amazed howwith some people changing spouses is as common as changing their socks and underwear

My first thought when I heard she split from whoever she married was just that it was a publicity stunt; (Either the marriage or the annulment/divorce) but who knows. I never cared much for Dash family drama, but that Kim does make for a decent cover on the newsstand. The contents, however, offer little value-- maybe that's why she's single again...dude found out the same thing.

red states rule
11-01-2011, 03:08 AM
My first thought when I heard she split from whoever she married was just that it was a publicity stunt; (Either the marriage or the annulment/divorce) but who knows. I never cared much for Dash family drama, but that Kim does make for a decent cover on the newsstand. The contents, however, offer little value-- maybe that's why she's single again...dude found out the same thing.

That cover off the newsstand would make a fine liner for one of my cat's litter boxes

logroller
11-01-2011, 04:27 AM
That cover off the newsstand would make a fine liner for one of my cat's litter boxes

Maybe when her popularity flails she should consider being a spokesperson for Johnny Cat. Oh, wait. Does Vivid Entertainment's exclusivity extend to pussy-cats as well?

LuvRPgrl
11-01-2011, 11:10 AM

http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/USWeekly/1320089331_kim-khloe-kardashian-240.jpgou

hahah, but big boobs is exactly what makes some women hot, thats kinda like saying albert pulous SP? would an avg hitter if he couldnt hit the curve ball.
Im sensing alot of jealousy in here.
Not to mention, everybody has it all wrong. Im sure any of us would love to have her situation,
and she would be crazy not to take advantage of it.
Its the people who watch those shows who are seriously whacked. Why would anyone give a crap what happens in her life, or ozzie osbournes?
......and Im quite sure that any red blooded male would love to romp with her, spend some time climbing those mount everests.

Trigg
11-01-2011, 01:55 PM
After stories like this

“Kim made so much money off her wedding and 72-day marriage to Kris that it will be hard to make more than that off the divorce, but Kim is smart and she will definitely try! She raked in $100,000 when she sold cute photos of her and Kris vacationing in Mexico (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/mexico.htm#r_src=ramp). She made $15 million from E! for her two-part wedding special and another $3 million off wedding photos,” In Touch Weekly senior editor Dorothy Cascerceri told Fox411. “She could easily sell her first post-divorce interview for a half a million dollars or more.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/11/01/kim-kardashian-will-make-even-more-money-being-newly-single-experts-say/#ixzz1cTtbbLN3

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the whole "wedding" was a sham, the girl made milions off pretending to marry and upped the visibility of her show and clothing line.

I wonder what she really looks like once the war paint is off, she could be all fugly and no one would even know.

fj1200
11-01-2011, 03:30 PM
So 18+ million is the price of shame these days?

logroller
11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
It's negotiable.;)

Abbey Marie
11-01-2011, 05:17 PM

There is apparently no such thing as shame anymore. :(

darin
11-01-2011, 06:15 PM
KK is beautiful. As a sex-symbol though...300% too much 'junk in the trunk' :)

ConHog
11-01-2011, 06:27 PM
KK is beautiful. As a sex-symbol though...300% too much 'junk in the trunk' :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug&noredirect=1

Love Monkey
11-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Who could really care? What a douche...

Noir
11-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Sure they only married for 72 days and made a couple of million dollars in the process, but at least Kim didn't try to marry a women! i mean that would of just made a total sham of the institution of marriage :thumb:

Abbey Marie
11-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Sure they only married for 72 days and made a couple of million dollars in the process, but at least Kim didn't try to marry a women! i mean that would of just made a total sham of the institution of marriage :thumb:

Thanks for pointing out the bright side, Noir. You are right- it could be worse!

Noir
11-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks for pointing our the bright side, Noir. You are right- it could be worse!

I hope you're being as sarcastic as I was.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2011, 01:16 PM
I hope you're being as sarcastic as I was.

:cool:

logroller
11-02-2011, 01:20 PM

and yet, that could very well be the next money-making opportunity.

Toro
11-11-2011, 09:52 PM

Awesome!

Now I've got a shot!

logroller
11-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Awesome!

Now I've got a shot!

:laugh:

There's a difference between being optimistic and delusional. But who's to say you can't be both! OBAMA 2012:laugh2:

red states rule
11-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Who could really care? What a douche...

Sad to say - some people do care