PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Ignores Questions About His Wealth At Hippie Gathering

red states rule
11-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Like Al Gore when asked about the myth of global warming; Michael Moore ignores questons about his own personal wealth while demanding other rich people give their wealth away

Why do people put any faith in what these liberal hypocrites have to say? Why does the liberal media give them a pass and not ask them if they are doing what they are demanding others to do?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107059" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

logroller
11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
He didn't completely ignore it...he said, "they [they richest 400 people]spend it [a million dollars] on lunch"

I hate to further a stereotype, but do fat people always think about food?
I've only seen one of his movies. I remember in one of the scenes he was in Detroit and was interviewing this woman who raised meat rabbits. Now I'm curious if there's a food theme in all his movies-- does anybody know?

jimnyc
11-01-2011, 10:13 AM
He's just a no good fat fuck. He claims to make "documentaries" but his movies are filled with lies. He refuses and refuses and refuses to answer the hard questions asked of him over the years. He simply takes advantage of situations to make money, off the very people he claims to be wanting to help.

ConHog
11-01-2011, 02:13 PM
He's just a no good fat fuck. He claims to make "documentaries" but his movies are filled with lies. He refuses and refuses and refuses to answer the hard questions asked of him over the years. He simply takes advantage of situations to make money, off the very people he claims to be wanting to help.

and that's exactly how people should treat him, not sure why RSR even cares what he says.

red states rule
11-02-2011, 01:43 AM
and that's exactly how people should treat him, not sure why RSR even cares what he says.

I am pointing out more liberal hypocrisy - which is common on the left

If that is OK with you CH

red states rule
11-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Seems Michale is getting rather testy with having to answer questons regarding his own personal wealth

DENVER - Filmmaker Michael Moore became agitated when he was quizzed about his rumored $50 million-fortune during a visit to the "Occupy Denver" protest.

As Moore left the protest to go to a book signing event Thursday evening, a reporter from KCNC-TV asked if his rumored wealth made him part of the one percent the "Occupy" movement was protesting against.

"I do very well," he replied, "Because I do well, I want taxes raised on people who do well, including mine."

But when asked how he is helping the protesters with his $50 million, Moore said, "I don't have $50 million," before growing exasperated and telling the reporter, "You're just punk media is all you are. You lie. You lie to people. Stop lying to people. Stop lying."

When asked again, "Are you not part of the one percent?" he replied, "Just don't lie, OK?"

Earlier Moore addressed a crowd of more than 500 protesters in Denver's Civic Center Park and encouraged them to continue their fight, KDVR-TV reported.

The liberal activist blamed large corporations for the "Occupy" movement, telling the crowd, "They organized this because they got too greedy."

He added, "We were willing to tolerate just plain old greedy. We didn't like it, but we didn't do anything about it. And I guess that sent the wrong message to them. They just kept their boot on the necks of the American people for five minutes too long."

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/michael-moore-snaps-at-reporter-about-rumored50-million-fortune-at-occupy-denver-ncxdc-110411#ixzz1d1KgfB3Q