PDA

View Full Version : Is it entrapment?

logroller
11-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Just curious what others think on this, especially the ladies.

I was talking to a girl yesterday, and I could help but notice her cleavage peeking through her v-neck sweater. I didn't ogle them or anything, I averted my eyes; but I realized I didn't want her to even notice I looked. But I got to thinking that she must want others to notice-- or else, why would she dress that way? So does she want guys to notice because she's just so proud of those sweater puppies, or because she's trying to entrap boob-men?

Gunny
11-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Just curious what others think on this, especially the ladies.

I was talking to a girl yesterday, and I could help but notice her cleavage peeking through her v-neck sweater. I didn't ogle them or anything, I averted my eyes; but I realized I didn't want her to even notice I looked. But I got to thinking that she must want others to notice-- or else, why would she dress that way? So does she want guys to notice because she's just so proud of those sweater puppies, or because she's trying to entrap boob-men?

If you're a guy, it's lose/lose. And DEFINITELY a double-standard on the part of females. They want guys to look or they wouldn't dress that way. But if a guy looks that they don't care for, then it's "unwanted attention" or "sexual harassment".

So maybe they need to carry a sign of "approved for viewing" list of males.:laugh:

Some women sashay around in the buff trying to get one's attention off the message board. I consider THAT entrapment.:poke:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 08:20 AM
If you're a guy, it's lose/lose. And DEFINITELY a double-standard on the part of females. They want guys to look or they wouldn't dress that way. But if a guy looks that they don't care for, then it's "unwanted attention" or "sexual harassment".

So maybe they need to carry a sign of "approved for viewing" list of males.:laugh:

Some women sashay around in the buff trying to get one's attention off the message board. I consider THAT entrapment.:poke:

And some women sashay around message boards desperately trying to get attention; that's just sad.

And I will ALWAYS stare at a nice set of tits if they are on display. Don't display them if you don't want them ogled.

Jess
11-04-2011, 08:30 AM

Trying? 2577

And it's not entrapment if we intend to keep you. 2578

ConHog
11-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Trying? 2577

And it's not entrapment if we intend to keep you. 2578

This thread is useless without pictures............

Jess
11-04-2011, 08:33 AM
And some women sashay around message boards desperately trying to get attention; that's just sad.

And I will ALWAYS stare at a nice set of tits if they are on display. Don't display them if you don't want them ogled.

True enough. I told my 16 yr old stepdaughter that, some years ago. Men are visually stimulated and that means all of them. Y'all are hardwired that way. And yes, she might have been dressing in a certain way to get hottttt men from the ages of 16 to 21 to notice her but she had no right to be upset when an older man that she WASN'T interested in was checking her out.

Jess
11-04-2011, 08:35 AM
This thread is useless without pictures............

You wanna see Gunny at the computer?

'Kay ...

ConHog
11-04-2011, 08:45 AM
You wanna see Gunny at the computer?

'Kay ...

While photographic evidence of a literate Marine would indeed be a valuable, and rare, piece of evidence. That isn't what I was referring to at all. :laugh2:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 08:46 AM
True enough. I told my 16 yr old stepdaughter that, some years ago. Men are visually stimulated and that means all of them. Y'all are hardwired that way. And yes, she might have been dressing in a certain way to get hottttt men from the ages of 16 to 21 to notice her but she had no right to be upset when an older man that she WASN'T interested in was checking her out.

Well I try not to ogle any obviously underage women, but frankly it's sometimes hard to tell nowadays.

Jess
11-04-2011, 08:48 AM
While photographic evidence of a literate Marine would indeed be a valuable, and rare, piece of evidence. That isn't what I was referring to at all. :laugh2:

You're gonna be in trouble when he gets back on here. :cool:

CSM
11-04-2011, 08:49 AM

That would be akin to finding Big Foot or a UFO landing on the White House lawn with the media present.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 09:31 AM
You're gonna be in trouble when he gets back on here. :cool:

LOL , come on that was funny. I KNOW you laughed.

Wind Song
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM

Bull. Women get to dress however they choose. Men are responsible for their reactions. Unwanted advances are just that. A woman has a right to say, I don't want YOU.

You need a course on what sexual harassment actually is. It generally refers to unwanted sexual advances or speech in a professional setting.

When I was a high school student, I worked in a restaurant. The cook and the manager often tried to grab me when my hands were full of hot dishes. The manager told me I should wear my skirts shorter and stuff my bra to get more tips. I'd call that sexual harassment.

I lived in Lousiville when I was a freshman in college. Many soldiers visited the city from Fort Knox. It was common enough to walk down the street and be surrounded by soldiers ogling and talking rudely. I'd call that unwanted sexual attention. It was frightening to me at that age. I certainly wasn't wearing suggestive clothing.

For the record:

The EEOC has defined sexual harassment in its guidelines as:Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physicalconduct of a sexual nature when:

·

Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term orcondition of an individual's employment, or

·

Submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as a basisfor employment decisions affecting such individual, or

·

Such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with anindividual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, oroffensive working environment.

http://www.un.org/womenwatch/osagi/pdf/whatissh.pdf

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Bull. Women get to dress however they choose. Men are responsible for their reactions. Unwanted advances are just that. A woman has a right to say, I don't want YOU.

You need a course on what sexual harassment actually is. It generally refers to unwanted sexual advances or speech in a professional setting.

When I was a high school student, I worked in a restaurant. The cook and the manager often tried to grab me when my hands were full of hot dishes. The manager told me I should wear my skirts shorter and stuff my bra to get more tips. I'd call that sexual harassment.

I lived in Lousiville when I was a freshman in college. Many soldiers visited the city from Fort Knox. It was common enough to walk down the street and be surrounded by soldiers ogling and talking rudely. I'd call that unwanted sexual attention. It was frightening to me at that age. I certainly wasn't wearing suggestive clothing.

For the record:

The EEOC has defined sexual harassment in its guidelines as:Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physicalconduct of a sexual nature when:

·

Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term orcondition of an individual's employment, or

·

Submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as a basisfor employment decisions affecting such individual, or

·

Such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with anindividual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, oroffensive working environment.

Why so angry? Gunny didn't say "hey if a woman wears a tight top she better be prepared to be grabbed, fondled or any such thing, he simply said looked at, And everyone here agrees men will look at nice tits on display. We can't help it but there is a line and most men don't cross that line. You seem to imply that most do.

By the way your definition of sexual harassment only applies in certain situations. You can't be at a bar wearing a tube top for instance then sue some guy for sexual harassment when all he did was stare at your boobs.

By the way, how is a guy supposed to know if a woman doesn't want his attention if he isn't even supposed to ask? Maybe we should all be put in a caste system and you're not allowed to hit on anyone out of your own caste? Some women actually DO give a guy who isn't as attractive as themselves a chance and so you never know without asking.

PS I can GUARANTEE you that Gunny went through more sexual harassment training as a Marine than you've had in your life. The military in general is very sensitive to such after Tailhook and a couple of other incidents.

Jess
11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
LOL , come on that was funny. I KNOW you laughed.

Well, of course I did. ;)

He will too.

logroller
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM

For the record:

·

·

·

So you're saying that looking could qualify as harassment; that person has a right to dress how they want, but others don't have a right to look if it "unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance..." I'm sure there are laws about proper attire in the workplace, so I should then argue a case that a woman's cleavage on display interferes with my individual work performance--that it is in fact I who has been sexually harassed? But how you, as a woman, feel if a man said, "Could you cover your breasts please, they're distracting me."?

Forgive my digression, but my mom told me she remembers when women weren't allowed to wear pants...only dresses.

Gunny
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM

For the record:

·

·

·

I didn't say you couldn't dress as you choose. It IS however, a choice. If it's provocative don't whine. If you do, you're a hypocrite. Simple as that.

Wind Song
11-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Why so angry? Gunny didn't say "hey if a woman wears a tight top she better be prepared to be grabbed, fondled or any such thing, he simply said looked at, And everyone here agrees men will look at nice tits on display. We can't help it but there is a line and most men don't cross that line. You seem to imply that most do.

By the way your definition of sexual harassment only applies in certain situations. You can't be at a bar wearing a tube top for instance then sue some guy for sexual harassment when all he did was stare at your boobs.

By the way, how is a guy supposed to know if a woman doesn't want his attention if he isn't even supposed to ask? Maybe we should all be put in a caste system and you're not allowed to hit on anyone out of your own caste? Some women actually DO give a guy who isn't as attractive as themselves a chance and so you never know without asking.

PS I can GUARANTEE you that Gunny went through more sexual harassment training as a Marine than you've had in your life. The military in general is very sensitive to such after Tailhook and a couple of other incidents.

First of all, my post isn't angry. Second, I accurately described sexual harassment as occuring in a work place, not a bar where a woman is looking for a date. No man in a bar would be sued for sexual harassment for looking at a woman.

A man is allowed to ask a woman if she wants his sexual attention in a bar, but not at the work place.

I don't know Gunny, or his level of sexual harassment training, but it is NOT evident in his post that he knows the difference between behavior appropriate in a social situation to behavior in a work environment.

Ask him if he knows what I'm talking about with a group of soliders surrounding some girl or woman in the street and ask him if he thinks that is conduct becoming.

jimnyc
11-04-2011, 10:25 AM

For the record:

·

·

·

I believe they were discussing women wearing revealing clothes and men looking at what is hanging out. That IS NOT sexual harassment, not by a longshot. If a woman doesn't want people looking at her she should dress appropriately.

jimnyc
11-04-2011, 10:27 AM
First of all, my post isn't angry. Second, I accurately described sexual harassment as occuring in a work place, not a bar where a woman is looking for a date. No man in a bar would be sued for sexual harassment for looking at a woman.

Even in a workplace environment, it doesn't rise to the level of sexual harassment if a man simply looks at what a woman puts on display. Now, if he decides to touch, or discuss...

Wind Song
11-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Even in a workplace environment, it doesn't rise to the level of sexual harassment if a man simply looks at what a woman puts on display. Now, if he decides to touch, or discuss...

If a male employer continually addresses a female employee by never looking at her face, only at her rack, and it makes her uncomfortable, makes her feel like nothing more than a set of boobs, I'd call that sexual harassment.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:35 AM
If a male employer continually addresses a female employee by never looking at her face, only at her rack, and it makes her uncomfortable, makes her feel like nothing more than a set of boobs, I'd call that sexual harassment.

You don;'t seem to grok the difference between looking and continually staring. Oh actually I think you DO know the difference you're just being deliberately obtuse.

jimnyc
If a man continually addresses a female employee by never looking at her face, only at her rack, and it makes her uncomfortable, makes her feel like nothing more than a set of boobs, I'd call that sexual harassment.

Sure, and if a slut grabs my weiner at work it would be sexual harassment too. But why bring up shit that wasn't even being discussed in this thread before you arrived?

jimnyc
You don;'t seem to grok the difference between looking and continually staring. Oh actually I think you DO know the difference you're just being deliberately obtuse.

I think she has an issue with men. Likely a lesbian. :poke:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:38 AM

A man is allowed to ask a woman if she wants his sexual attention in a bar, but not at the work place.

I don't know Gunny, or his level of sexual harassment training, but it is NOT evident in his post that he knows the difference between behavior appropriate in a social situation to behavior in a work environment.

Ask him if he knows what I'm talking about with a group of soliders surrounding some girl or woman in the street and ask him if he thinks that is conduct becoming.

Intentionally or not your post came off as angry. Men aren't out to get you. Most aren't even out to ogle you. If you're attractive however we will ALL notice.

My wife is flat out gorgeous. And she likes to dress sexy. When we go out, guys notice her, some even stare (mostly in disbelief that she's with me) that's just part of it, now if one actually goes too far that's another story and they will be quickly told of the limits. But that is rare , in fact I can think of ONE instance of it, and the guy was drunk. So its not like guys are just running around grabbing asses. Good grief.

Wind Song
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM

You seem to not know the difference between ogling a woman in a bar, and being an employer unwilling to address his female employee by the face.

I would love to see ONE lawsuit over a man looking at a woman's rack in a bar. Link please.

We are talking about appropriate professional conduct.

I see you're trying to bait me. Nice try, but I'm not biting.

Jess
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM
If a woman puts the hooters on display, it is to be noticed. By males or other females - it doesn't really matter. When we wear the painted-on jeans or skirts and have the ginormous tatas pushed up like an offering, it isn't just so we can "feel pretty".

When I dress like that, it is to catch the eye of a male. A specific male of late. Any other males who let their eyes linger too long end up having their spleen removed via their left nostril. :laugh:

Gunny
11-04-2011, 10:40 AM
You seem to not know the difference between ogling a woman in a bar, and being an employer unwilling to address his female employee by the face.

I would love to see ONE lawsuit over a man looking at a woman's rack in a bar. Link please.

You seem to not know the difference between your bullshit and the actual topic being discussed.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:40 AM

There's no likely about it. She is Jim. She's from USMB, and she's a pretty nice person I invited her here becuase she is completely picked on at USMB by the same group who stirred up shit with me. She's genearally okay but on the topic of men she gets WAY too angry WAY too quickly.

Sorry I outed you Sky.

jimnyc
11-04-2011, 10:41 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, dunno, but can you show me where this thread was anything about a place of employment before you arrived?

Gunny
11-04-2011, 10:41 AM
There's no likely about it. She is Jim. She's from USMB, and she's a pretty nice person I invited her here becuase she is completely picked on at USMB by the same group who stirred up shit with me. She's genearally okay but on the topic of men she gets WAY too angry WAY too quickly.

Sorry I outed you Sky.

I knew who it was.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:42 AM

Who's talking about professional conduct ? Not me,not Gunny, not Jim, not Jess. Only you? Take a breath here, the rest of us are just talking about every day life in this thread.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:43 AM
I knew who it was.

I was pretty sure you did, and I know Jim didn't .

Wind Song
11-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Intentionally or not your post came off as angry. Men aren't out to get you. Most aren't even out to ogle you. If you're attractive however we will ALL notice.

My wife is flat out gorgeous. And she likes to dress sexy. When we go out, guys notice her, some even stare (mostly in disbelief that she's with me) that's just part of it, now if one actually goes too far that's another story and they will be quickly told of the limits. But that is rare , in fact I can think of ONE instance of it, and the guy was drunk. So its not like guys are just running around grabbing asses. Good grief.

Your post is a complete projection. Please show me where you think I've indicated that men in general are "out to get me". I've posted some examples of what I think is sexual harassment and conduct that is inappropriate versus conduct that is regularly socially accepted in a bar or social environment.

I am not angry at men. I don't think some men understand what sexual harassment is and isn't. I think some men are unnecessarily angry at women for the protection we now have under the law regarding sexual harassment, including the right to sue. Men are also sexually harassed in the workplace, the law protects them too.

I described a real event that as a young woman was scary for me, and that was to be completely surrounded by a group of soldiers ogling and speaking to me in a sexually provacative way.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Your post is a complete projection. Please show me where you think I've indicated that men in general are "out to get me". I've posted some examples of what I think is sexual harassment and conduct that is inappropriate versus conduct that is regularly socially accepted in a bar or social environment.

I am not angry at men. I don't think some men understand what sexual harassment is and isn't. I think some men are unnecessarily angry at women for the protection we now have under the law regarding sexual harassment, including the right to sue. Men are also sexually harassed in the workplace, the law protects them too.

I described a real event that as a young woman was scary for me, and that was to be completely surrounded by a group of soldiers ogling and speaking to me in a sexually provacative way.

Do you REALLY think that if those were MY soldiers or Gunny's Marines that we would have just stood by and let that happen? Some men act boorish, so sorry. Some women act like bitches but you don't see us on here bashing those women who are NOT bitches over the head with it do you?

logroller
11-04-2011, 10:53 AM

See that was my point..I actually felt uncomfortable by the appearance of this woman's cleavage. How should I address that? I looked away, but it was too late, I already felt uncomfortable; and not in a 'tight in my pants' kinda way either, the bad kind that made it mentally harder to focus on the task at hand.

So long as we're sharing stories, here's one.

I was once an express courier, and there was this one stop that was always hit or miss for morning deliveries. I went to high school with the front desk lady, so there was some report on a personal level. Anyways, I'd missed them in the morning and when I came around to reattempt in the PM she told me "All the other delivery drivers come in my back door." Of course I realized what she meant, but talk about uncomfortable. I don't she even realized the alternative meaning of her comment. Of course I remained professional, saying, "Oh OK, good to know." But seriously, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:58 AM
See that was my point..I actually felt uncomfortable by the appearance of this woman's cleavage. How should I address that? I looked away, but it was too late, I already felt uncomfortable; and not in a 'tight in my pants' kinda way either, the bad kind that made it mentally harder to focus on the task at hand.

So long as we're sharing stories, here's one.

I was once an express courier, and there was this one stop that was always hit or miss for morning deliveries. I went to high school with the front desk lady, so there was some report on a personal level. Anyways, I'd missed them in the morning and when I came around to reattempt in the PM she told me "All the other delivery drivers come in my back door." Of course I realized what she meant, but talk about uncomfortable. I don't she even realized the alternative meaning of her comment. Of course I remained professional, saying, "Oh OK, good to know." But seriously, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Oh so she had those big fat tits that were NOT nice to look at but there they were. YUCK.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Sky, I'm curious how do you feel if and when an attractive woman stares at you?

I love it when an attractive woman stares at me or my wife. The first gives me an ego boost (and we all know how much my ego needs boosted ) and the second gives me an "oh could it really happen" sensation :laugh2:

jimnyc
11-04-2011, 11:07 AM

I love it when an attractive woman stares at me or my wife. The first gives me an ego boost (and we all know how much my ego needs boosted ) and the second gives me an "oh could it really happen" sensation :laugh2:

I stare at all women, unless they are fat fucks. I stare longer if they're showing more than others. If they so much as look back at me I get a little excited. I'm getting older and have to take what little I can get. The scary part is when I stare at some women at the stores around here only to find out they are still in high school. Boobies are boobies though, and if they are C cups or above, my brain and eyes don't discriminate by age.

Abbey Marie
11-04-2011, 11:10 AM
I understand how Wind Song felt when those men were harassing her. Yes, they were harassing her. I think we women have all been in situations where a group of men made us feel very uncomfortable by calling out, etc.

I have never gone out in public with my "lady parts" hanging out, though. Neither does our college-aged daughter. Had I, I would have to understand men getting a little turned on. You can't expect to only be seen by the hot ones, lol.

Well, except on this board. ;)

logroller
11-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Oh so she had those big fat tits that were NOT nice to look at but there they were. YUCK.

BTW, JimNYC, I wasn't at work, it was a college class, but its kinda the same situation-- unlike a bar which was stipulated as an exception, I'm required to be in class.

Though, CH, how would you feel if you were my boss and I was nigh on useless b/c I was thinking about those yucky boobies? Besides thinking, you too need to be on the team to "observe".:coffee:

Gunny
11-04-2011, 11:22 AM
BTW, JimNYC, I wasn't at work, it was a college class, but its kinda the same situation-- unlike a bar which was stipulated as an exception, I'm required to be in class.

Though, CH, how would you feel if you were my boss and I was nigh on useless b/c I was thinking about those yucky boobies? Besides thinking, you too need to be on the team to "observe".:coffee:

You get counseled on your lack of professionalism. If that doesn't work, you get fired.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 11:27 AM

I'd tell you to buy a Playboy and stare about tits all you want when your on YOUR dime, but on MY dime you got other things to be thinking about. You'd either comply or find another job.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I understand how Wind Song felt when those men were harassing her. Yes, they were harassing her. I think we women have all been in situations where a group of men made us feel very uncomfortable by calling out, etc.

I have never gone out in public with my "lady parts" hanging out, though. Neither does our college-aged daughter. Had I, I would have to understand men getting a little turned on. You can't expect to only be seen by the hot ones, lol.

Well, except on this board. ;)

MMMMhmmmm mother/daughter fantasy............... LOL

Abbey Marie
11-04-2011, 11:29 AM
I met my husband at work, and he did some staring at the aforementioned body parts.
(I liked it.)
Am I a bad person? Is he?

Abbey Marie
11-04-2011, 11:30 AM
MMMMhmmmm mother/daughter fantasy............... LOL

:no:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 11:35 AM
I met my husband at work, and he did some staring at the aforementioned body parts.
(I liked it.)

No because obviously you approved of his staring. According to Sky that makes it acceptable, it's only a problem if the man isn't good enough for the woman's tastes.

Abbey Marie
11-04-2011, 11:41 AM
No because obviously you approved of his staring. According to Sky that makes it acceptable, it's only a problem if the man isn't good enough for the woman's tastes.

Doubt we'd be married now if I had run to HR crying about it, lol.

Jess
11-04-2011, 11:42 AM

How is he supposed to know? Men gotta take a chance, all we gotta do is say yes or no.*shrugs*

I don't get women sometimes.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 11:45 AM
How is he supposed to know? Men gotta take a chance, all we gotta do is say yes or no.*shrugs*

That's what I said, hell my wife was 19 and looking GOOD when I first saw her. Common sense would say a 19 year old hottie wouldn't want a 33 year old (although I must admit I was and am kinda hot even at 33 and now 40 LOL) hitting on her. But I figured what's the worse she can do say no? Turns out that 7 years later it was worth every bit of taking the chance.

Now of course there is such a thing as not taking no for an answer and in a bad way, but that isn't what anyone here not named Sky is talking about.

Jess
11-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Is it sexist or whatever that the first thought to go through my lil brain after WS's story was to wonder if the military fellas were wearing dress blues blues (or whatever color dress uniforms the rest of you heathens wear)? *drooooooool*

Not trying to make light of what was obviously a frightening thing for her but not all men are like that. Plus, we women do our own share of ogling if we are honest. We just ogle different stuff. Show me a buff pair of arms n I have to pick my tongue up before I walk.:cool:

DragonStryk72
11-04-2011, 12:17 PM

Oh lord, there is no one this entire board saying sexual harassment is okay. Not one, we weren't even discussing it. Yes, if a guy is literally not taking his eyes off your tits when talking to you (save for the guy who does your breast exams. Sort of his job, and all) it's sexual harrassment. We're talking about normal looking, though, not stalkerish leering.

You are however, making true one of the less favorable stereotypes about women. You saw an obviously good-natured talk that wasn't about sexual harassment, and then worked hard to turn it into such. Way to go, there.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2011, 12:20 PM

lol, this is why I say that mate selection is really up to the female in our species. Sure the guy is the one who approaches, but it's the woman that chooses whether or not things progress.

logroller
11-04-2011, 12:24 PM
(I liked it.)

Both of you really.

You get counseled on your lack of professionalism. If that doesn't work, you get fired.

What about her? Why does it always fall on the guy? She has a choice in how she dresses; perhaps more so than a heterosexual man has the choice to not be attracted. If she keeps wearing those tops, she's provoking my behavior-- shouldn't I have some protection too?

DragonStryk72
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Both of you really.

What about her? Why does it always fall on the guy? She has a choice in how she dresses; perhaps more so than a heterosexual man has the choice to not be attracted. If she keeps wearing those tops, she's provoking my behavior-- shouldn't I have some protection too?

From basic looking? yes. From out and out leering, fondling and the like? No.

They advertise Big Macs at McDonald's. It doesn't give you the right to hop the counter and grab one from the back.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Both of you really.

IF her dress is that provocative she is probably not in business casual and so would definately be reminded of that rule as well. If business casual gets your motor running, well.................

logroller
11-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Oh lord, there is no one this entire board saying sexual harassment is okay. Not one, we weren't even discussing it. Yes, if a guy is literally not taking his eyes off your tits when talking to you (save for the guy who does your breast exams. Sort of his job, and all) it's sexual harrassment. We're talking about normal looking, though, not stalkerish leering.

You are however, making true one of the less favorable stereotypes about women. You saw an obviously good-natured talk that wasn't about sexual harassment, and then worked hard to turn it into such. Way to go, there.

Breast exams, that's an interesting subject. Well ya, that way too, but I was reminded that my wife prefers a male ObGyn; and she says most all women she knows feel that way. Why is that? I asked her why if she never had one; if she's scared she might like it? She thinks I'm joking, but I sincerely wonder why a woman would care.

Also, I wonder if the same laws which require a female to be in the room for a OB would apply to a female doc giving a prostate exam-- I'm indifferent to the gender in such a situation, it's pretty uncomfortable either way; but I'd prefer less people in the room. Let's just keep this between us doc?:smoke:

logroller
11-04-2011, 12:48 PM
IF her dress is that provocative she is probably not in business casual and so would definately be reminded of that rule as well. If business casual gets your motor running, well.................

Check out the second outfit, that, I believe is questionable.
http://washingtonprogram.ucdavis.edu/images/business-casual Women.jpg

Jess
11-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Breast exams, that's an interesting subject. Well ya, that way too, but I was reminded that my wife prefers a male ObGyn; and she says most all women she knows feel that way. Why is that? I asked her why if she never had one; if she's scared she might like it? She thinks I'm joking, but I sincerely wonder why a woman would care.

Also, I wonder if the same laws which require a female to be in the room for a OB would apply to a female doc giving a prostate exam-- I'm indifferent to the gender in such a situation, it's pretty uncomfortable either way; but I'd prefer less people in the room. Let's just keep this between us doc?:smoke:

I have had both male and female docs for exams. I prefer a male cuz if someone's fumbling around down there, I'd rather it be a man. Just how I roll.

Now, many religious women won't have a male OB. They are also more likely to have only ever been with their husband, sexually speaking. That's my experience.

I've also heard women say that men are gentler and more sympathetic than women docs. But they generally have bigger hands which can be uncomfortable for some women.

Do I have y'all even more thoroughly confused now? ;)

Jess
11-04-2011, 01:35 PM

Big babies. We can give birth to an 8 lb bowling ball with the entire neighborhood watching and still look them all in the eye the.next day. :cool:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 01:36 PM
at one time I wanted to be an ob/gyn , but the I realized that that would be the same thing as an alcoholic buying a liquor store.

Jess
11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Both of you really.

Want me to go have a chat with that mean girl so she'll quit harassing you?

Jess
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM
at one time I wanted to be an ob/gyn , but the I realized that that would be the same thing as an alcoholic buying a liquor store.

Uh uh.

Think of the most unattractive, un hygenic, STD-riddled woman you can imagine.

For every 50 of her (conservatively), you get a hottie that makes you grateful to be her doctor.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM

Like any dude is going to complain about seeing too much tit. Unless of course it's fat ugly tit in which case I believe Sharla Law should be implemented :laugh2:

ConHog
11-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Uh uh.

Think of the most unattractive, un hygenic, STD-riddled woman you can imagine.

For every 50 of her (conservatively), you get a hottie that makes you grateful to be her doctor.

Oh, I most assuredly would have had a huge sign up that read "I reserve the right to refuse service to yucky women":laugh2:

Jess
11-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh, I most assuredly would have had a huge sign up that read "I reserve the right to refuse service to yucky women":laugh2:
LMAO!

Been paying your insurance for when your picky butt gets sued continuously?

ConHog
11-04-2011, 01:59 PM
LMAO!

Been paying your insurance for when your picky butt gets sued continuously?

Well, okay I'd hire a fat ugly intern with HUGE fingers to do the nasty women.

Thunderknuckles
11-04-2011, 03:09 PM
:boobies:

logroller
11-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I have had both male and female docs for exams. I prefer a male cuz if someone's fumbling around down there, I'd rather it be a man. Just how I roll.

Now, many religious women won't have a male OB. They are also more likely to have only ever been with their husband, sexually speaking. That's my experience.

I've also heard women say that men are gentler and more sympathetic than women docs. But they generally have bigger hands which can be uncomfortable for some women.

Do I have y'all even more thoroughly confused now? ;)

You lost me at 'fumbling around down there'

I wouldn't put you through that. Truth is, I pried my eyes away and talked with her long enough, through the likes, ums and uhs, to realize she had at least two attributes which were superior to her conversational skills.

Like any dude is going to complain about seeing too much tit. Unless of course it's fat ugly tit in which case I believe Sharla Law should be implemented :laugh2: When it comes to breasts, I'm all about equal opportunity; fake, natural, ugly, young, old, big or small-- they're all worth checking out at least once...each.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Okay, now as to my own ogling habits. Generally, I do like breasts, but I'm not that focused on them, and let's not forget the posterior end. Actually, I've really never had trouble maintaining eye contact or being discreet... okay, well, there is one woman. The first time I saw my friend Sarah (who lives in TX) walking by, I kept turning my head..... until one step before smacking dead into a tree. Christ, I had this huge welt on the certain of my forehead. And that's how I met Sarah, who heard the audible thwack and came to check up on me, where I was sitting on the ground.

Thunderknuckles
11-04-2011, 10:09 PM
I do like breasts, but I'm not that focused on them, and let's not forget the posterior end.
Yep, I'm an ass man as well :D

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:20 PM

My must is cute feet. I never dated a woman with ugly feet LOL. My wife has beautiful feet. Well, she has beautiful everything so obviously that includes her feet.

DragonStryk72
11-04-2011, 10:38 PM

lol, well, the butt is definitely fantastic, but I actually don't usually react much to that either, but put it all together on Sarah, and I lose 100 IQ points the second she enters the rooms.

ConHog
11-04-2011, 10:39 PM
lol, well, the butt is definitely fantastic, but I actually don't usually react much to that either, but put it all together on Sarah, and I lose 100 IQ points the second she enters the rooms.

I hope your smart enough to marry this girl.

DragonStryk72
11-05-2011, 01:02 AM
I hope your smart enough to marry this girl.

Okay, so I started to write a rationalization for why I haven't said anything to her, and partway through realize it was a rationalization, so I switched over, and dropped a rather direct message to her instead, telling her how I feel.

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Sure, and if a slut grabs my weiner at work it would be sexual harassment too. But why bring up shit that wasn't even being discussed in this thread before you arrived?
Watch it Jim, call out too much and she'll post that she's doing herself in. Truly a nutcase.

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 03:13 AM

If that were the only issue,I might defend her.

Jess
11-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Okay, so I started to write a rationalization for why I haven't said anything to her, and partway through realize it was a rationalization, so I switched over, and dropped a rather direct message to her instead, telling her how I feel.

You go! :clap:

Jess
11-05-2011, 08:21 AM
My must is cute feet. I never dated a woman with ugly feet LOL. My wife has beautiful feet. Well, she has beautiful everything so obviously that includes her feet.

Cute feet? Really? How are feet cute, except when one is a baby?

Feet are for walking and running and whatnot. A means of standing up and transporting oneself from point A to point B.

You have issues, CH. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there it is.:cool:

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:27 AM

I don't mind when someone male or female gives me a look of approval. I mind when a boss flirts with me and then later turns on me when he finds out I'm a lesbian.

logroller
11-05-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't mind when someone male or female gives me a look of approval. I mind when a boss flirts with me and then later turns on me when he finds out I'm a lesbian.

Yeah that's messed up. I'm married, happily, but flirting is fun. I think its unfortunate when people can't just enjoy flirting as fun. If anything, I would feel more free to flirt with someone I knew was a lesbian. Kinda like some women will talk more freely around married men with the understanding the man doesn't have ulterior motives. I've had a few times where I obviously took flirting too far, as it was interpreted to be more than just fun-- really puts a damper on the fun. I guess that's why its best to avoid the whole thing in an environment you have to be in.

Men often classify themselves as an assman or boobman-- I'm a boobman-- where as women, like Jess for example, prefers a man with big arms. Do your preferences of physical attraction liken themselves more towards the female specific qualities?

ConHog
11-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Only way to go my man. If she has you this head over heels you gotta take the chance. Worst case, she says no thanks. Best case you get your version of my wife.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Cute feet? Really? How are feet cute, except when one is a baby?

Feet are for walking and running and whatnot. A means of standing up and transporting oneself from point A to point B.

You have issues, CH. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there it is.:cool:

That's sweet. Jess thinks she's the first to tell me I have issues. LOL

ConHog
11-05-2011, 12:38 PM
If that were the only issue,I might defend her.

Can I stick up for Sky here?

Yes, she has issues. But she's also a pretty nice person on occasion who has had the misfortune of running into the shit heap that is the scow (USMB yes I blatantly stole the nickname sue me lol) and as such she has gotten pretty defensive. Once over there she even accused me of wanting to beat her up because we disagreed on a thread. She was wrong of course, I'd never hit a woman, even a half woman like Sky (well I WOULD hit a woman but only in the most dire of circumstances and clearly a message board disagreement doesn't qualify)

I say this because when I came here I was defensive at first to, then I realized this place is different than the scow. Sure we have our squabbles over here, but posters aren't outright mean to each other (with a few exceptions who are mostly gone ) and I figured that out and adjusted my own posting. MAYBE Sky can do the same and become a decent friendly lib. Unless of course yall just don't want dissenting opinions around here in which case, carry on.

PS - Be forewarned that I will always defend her when someone calls her names because of her sexual choices. Yes Sky knows I believe she chooses to be a lesbian , but she also knows I fully believe she has a right to choose to be so.

Just my two cents.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah that's messed up. I'm married, happily, but flirting is fun. I think its unfortunate when people can't just enjoy flirting as fun. If anything, I would feel more free to flirt with someone I knew was a lesbian. Kinda like some women will talk more freely around married men with the understanding the man doesn't have ulterior motives. I've had a few times where I obviously took flirting too far, as it was interpreted to be more than just fun-- really puts a damper on the fun. I guess that's why its best to avoid the whole thing in an environment you have to be in.

Men often classify themselves as an assman or boobman-- I'm a boobman-- where as women, like Jess for example, prefers a man with big arms. Do your preferences of physical attraction liken themselves more towards the female specific qualities?

That's a curious question for me. I like a warm smile, sparkly eyes, mystery. I like a woman who is confident and sexy.

I don't usually see women in body parts. I do recognize a cute butt when I see one on either a man or a woman.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 03:14 PM
For the poster who said that I have issues with men and must be a lesbian. I am a lesbian. I don't have issues with men.

I think heterosexual women have more issues with men than lesbians do. They marry them!

ConHog
11-05-2011, 03:25 PM
For the poster who said that I have issues with men and must be a lesbian. I am a lesbian. I don't have issues with men.

I think heterosexual women have more issues with men than lesbians do. They marry them!

Sky, this isn't USMB and none of us are Si Bozo or Syrenn. Take a breath and play nice.

logroller
11-05-2011, 04:04 PM
That's a curious question for me. I like a warm smile, sparkly eyes, mystery. I like a woman who is confident and sexy.

I don't usually see women in body parts. I do recognize a cute butt when I see one on either a man or a woman.

So butts it is then? :thumb:

Admittedly, I do take notice of man-boobs too :laugh:

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Sky, this isn't USMB and none of us are Si Bozo or Syrenn. Take a breath and play nice.

Please tell me what it was in my post that made you think I'm not playing nice? I responded to a post. No attack, no name calling, none of that. Just my opinion.

jimnyc
11-05-2011, 04:39 PM

Hmmmm.... I'll play nice then. I think the bold portion above is kind of an oxymoron, but that's just my opinion. We all are who we are, but my original comments were stated solely to piss you off, but not quite as funny when it's true!

Please tell me what it was in my post that made you think I'm not playing nice? I responded to a post. No attack, no name calling, none of that. Just my opinion.

You still haven't answered as to why you came into this thread with guns blazing about harassment in the workplace when no one was discussing that here until you brought it up. Looked like "fun and games" until you showed up and turned it too serious.

Now, I think you've been just fine in your replies. BUT, I think you came in with the gloves on ready to defend yourself when no one was looking to "fight" you. Chill out, Francis!

Btw - do you know another member of our board who goes by "Liberalnation"? :coffee:

jimnyc
11-05-2011, 04:42 PM
So butts it is then? :thumb:

Admittedly, I do take notice of man-boobs too :laugh:

Fag!! :laugh2:

I had a conversation with a buddy about this kind of stuff today. I told him how hard for me it is to NOT look at a woman and picture her naked. It just happens, no matter the setting. The unfortunate part about this bad habit is when I see a fat beastly woman, or a real old lady bending over to pick up her groceries - the mind is on its own and sometimes the thoughts go places that even I don't want them to go to. Ever want to burn your own eyes with a hot poker to get rid of a thought you just had? LOL

logroller
11-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Seriously, how is it that a thread about showing boobies could inspire such animosity? Everybody needs to find a pair and give 'em a good squeeze.

Feel better now? If not, repeat. :2up:

jimnyc
11-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Seriously, how is it that a thread about showing boobies could inspire such animosity? Everybody needs to find a pair and give 'em a good squeeze.

Feel better now? :2up:

I tried doing it to my wife whenever I felt like it and she told me that it was assault. In my little head I thought that's why I got married, to kind of get around that assault thing and have boobies at my disposal for life. I've been cheated!

logroller
11-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Fag!! :laugh2:

I had a conversation with a buddy about this kind of stuff today. I told him how hard for me it is to NOT look at a woman and picture her naked. It just happens, no matter the setting. The unfortunate part about this bad habit is when I see a fat beastly woman, or a real old lady bending over to pick up her groceries - the mind is on its own and sometimes the thoughts go places that even I don't want them to go to. Ever want to burn your own eyes with a hot poker to get rid of a thought you just had? LOL

Or because, no matter how disgusting the initial image was, I keep looking back. I feel like Homer Simpson-- DOTE!!!

logroller
11-05-2011, 05:12 PM
I tried doing it to my wife whenever I felt like it and she told me that it was assault. In my little head I thought that's why I got married, to kind of get around that assault thing and have boobies at my disposal for life. I've been cheated!

Oh you gotta set up a reasonable defense then. I always transition into it from a hug-- the old keep one arm around, while going in for a kiss, the other one slides into second routine. She might try and block the (fun)bag, but it usually works; plus its so juvenile, I always get a smile.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 05:30 PM

Please notice that I defended you Sky. Your opinions come off as someone with an axe to grind. This board is different than that other piece of shit, take advantage of that and make a good start here. :D

Abbey Marie
11-05-2011, 05:45 PM

Feel better now? If not, repeat. :2up:

A pair of what exactly?

ConHog
11-05-2011, 05:49 PM

You did get cheated. My wife's body is at my disposal at any time. Well within good taste of course lol

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Hmmmm.... I'll play nice then. I think the bold portion above is kind of an oxymoron, but that's just my opinion. We all are who we are, but my original comments were stated solely to piss you off, but not quite as funny when it's true!

You still haven't answered as to why you came into this thread with guns blazing about harassment in the workplace when no one was discussing that here until you brought it up. Looked like "fun and games" until you showed up and turned it too serious.

Now, I think you've been just fine in your replies. BUT, I think you came in with the gloves on ready to defend yourself when no one was looking to "fight" you. Chill out, Francis!

Btw - do you know another member of our board who goes by "Liberalnation"? :coffee:

Guns blazing? Hardly. I don't think men understand what sexual harassment is and isn't, and how it has NOTHING to do with dating behavior.

I've had a number of trainings on sexual harassment. I feel I understand it pretty well.

A common misconception about lesbians is that we are lesbian because we have "issues" with men. We are lesbian because we are attracted to women, not because of "issues" with men.

The women I know who have issues with men are in relationships with them.

Thanks for admitting your comments were solely to piss me off. Sadly, for you, you failed.

DragonStryk72
11-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Guns blazing? Hardly. I don't think men understand what sexual harassment is and isn't, and how it has NOTHING to do with dating behavior.

I've had a number of trainings on sexual harassment. I feel I understand it pretty well.

A common misconception about lesbians is that we are lesbian because we have "issues" with men. We are lesbian because we are attracted to women, not because of "issues" with men.

The women I know who have issues with men are in relationships with them.

Thanks for admitting your comments were solely to piss me off. Sadly, for you, you failed.

But no one on this thread was discussing sexual harassament. So the question, again, is why would jump on everyone about a subject no one was discussing or condoning, as opposed to opening your own thread, which is well within your means, to wreck a very good time being had by others that you could have had as well?

ConHog
11-05-2011, 07:36 PM
But no one on this thread was discussing sexual harassament. So the question, again, is why would jump on everyone about a subject no one was discussing or condoning, as opposed to opening your own thread, which is well within your means, to wreck a very good time being had by others that you could have had as well?

Simple reason

She hasn't got it through her thick head that this is NOT USMB. I'm hoping she will soon.

There are douches over there who are out to get her on her every post.

Sky, I'm begging you to fucking relax or you're going to be treated that way here to.

Not all looking at boobs is sexual harassment. We are adults , we all know that is true.

PS men can and have been sexually harassed as well. BUT that isn't what this thread is about.

DragonStryk72
11-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Simple reason

She hasn't got it through her thick head that this is NOT USMB. I'm hoping she will soon.

Sky, I'm begging you to fucking relax or you're going to be treated that way here to.

Not all looking at boobs is sexual harassment. We are adults , we all know that is true.

PS men can and have been sexually harassed as well. BUT that isn't what this thread is about.

And if she's to calm down, and become a regular member, she needs to cop to it. I get that she made a bad choice, but until she displays the realization that she overstepped, people are going to have a bad impression of her.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 07:51 PM
And if she's to calm down, and become a regular member, she needs to cop to it. I get that she made a bad choice, but until she displays the realization that she overstepped, people are going to have a bad impression of her.

I agree with that. We'll see how she plays it. Hopefully she will admit that she just misread and move on. Obviously this was just a fun thread in the lounge not a serious thread about sexual harassment up in the legal forum. Which if she wanted to start I'm sure most would agree with her definition.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 08:31 PM
I agree with that. We'll see how she plays it. Hopefully she will admit that she just misread and move on. Obviously this was just a fun thread in the lounge not a serious thread about sexual harassment up in the legal forum. Which if she wanted to start I'm sure most would agree with her definition.
I misread. Bye. I thought you guys were worried about being sued for ogling some gal in a bar. That's how I got off on the tangent of sexual harassment. Unless you're a boss talking to your employees rack, no problem.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 08:41 PM
I misread. Bye. I thought you guys were worried about being sued for ogling some gal in a bar. That's how I got off on the tangent of sexual harassment. Unless you're a boss talking to your employees rack, no problem.

Now don't start with the fine I'm leaving routine either. You misread and went off on a tangent. No biggie. By the way , word on the street is that Kath is looking for a good woman. :laugh2:

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Now don't start with the fine I'm leaving routine either. You misread and went off on a tangent. No biggie. By the way , word on the street is that Kath is looking for a good woman. :laugh2:

Yes, I misread and went off on a tangent. My comments are off topic.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Yes, I misread and went off on a tangent. My comments are off topic.

fair enough. I'm glad your here. Just remember this isn't that piece of shit board you and I came from.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 09:07 PM
fair enough. I'm glad your here. Just remember this isn't that piece of shit board you and I came from.

So you say. We'll see.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 10:01 PM
So you say. We'll see.

See Sky, you can't come into a place and just assume it's as bad as a place that mistreated you. You seen the way I was treated at the scow. Yet over here I'm a god :laugh2:

Seriously, try coming in with an attitude of " I don't know these folks and they don't know me, so I'll be nice and maybe so will they" instead of your "I'm gonna get them before they get me " attitude.

SassyLady
11-05-2011, 10:07 PM
I am a very sensual, sexual being who gets a thrill when someone is checking out my rack ...even though I've had it reduced to a manageable size.

However, if it's a man I'm interested in I will always ask him at some point in the conversation, with my eyes closed .... "what color are my eyes?". This always gets a laugh and lets them know I know they are being obvious in their admiration. Plus, it gets them to really look into my eyes, which are my third best feature. Boobs, legs, eyes ....

for all you assguys .... mine is flat!!! :coffee:

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Simple reason

You blame the board, I blame the poster. :shrug:

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 11:06 PM

Oh yeah! I could use a wife with a lifelong headache, as long as I can cheat with a guy. ;)

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:17 PM
See Sky, you can't come into a place and just assume it's as bad as a place that mistreated you. You seen the way I was treated at the scow. Yet over here I'm a god :laugh2:

Seriously, try coming in with an attitude of " I don't know these folks and they don't know me, so I'll be nice and maybe so will they" instead of your "I'm gonna get them before they get me " attitude.

Honestly. I do not see that my posts on this thread were mean or attacking in any way. I talked about my own personal experiences.

I have no ill will toward any poster here.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah! I could use a wife with a lifelong headache, as long as I can cheat with a guy. ;)

ConHog
11-05-2011, 11:21 PM
I already have a wife, and she doesn't get headaches.

She don't get dick either. Or does she?

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:22 PM
She don't get dick either. Or does she?

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 11:25 PM
I already have a wife, and she doesn't get headaches.

Believe it or not, that wasn't about you, not everything is you know? If I wanted a female, really, you would be way down the list. Have a wonderful night.

ConHog
11-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Let me tell you something true. Both my wife and I married the same man. And we've been monogamous for 26 years.

So you're not truly a lesbian then, you are bisexual. Were you born that way? LOL

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Believe it or not, that wasn't about you, not everything is you know? If I wanted a female, really, you would be way down the list. Have a wonderful night.

See ya. Hope you're in a better mood next time.

Shadow
11-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Hell...most women will look at a nice set of boobs. What makes them think men won't when they put them OUT there LOL

And yes...they want men to notice them.

DragonStryk72
11-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Let me tell you something true. Both my wife and I married the same man. And we've been monogamous for 26 years.

Okay, my brain hurts a bit. 1) That's bi, not lesbian, and 2) If you're both married to the same guy, it's not monogamy, it's polygamy or polyamory.

lol, Nothing against either state, but they're different terms, and in the words of Penn & Teller (well, mostly Penn), "Words mean shit!"

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 11:50 PM
See ya. Hope you're in a better mood next time.

I'm in a fine mood. I just don't care for nonsense pm's and passive-aggressives.

Wind Song
11-05-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm in a fine mood. I just don't care for nonsense pm's and passive-aggressives.

I don't understand your hostility toward me. That's why I PMed you. I do that with people who I think have some personal problem with me so as not to derail a thread.

Do we even know each other?

It's completely fine with me if you don't want me to post at this forum. I get the message.

Kathianne
11-05-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't understand your hostility toward me. Do we even know each other?

You do not need to understand me, whether hostile or not. If you choose to pick fights while appearing to be passive, you will get fights. As for pm's, if you need some action regarding moderating or some other problem, fine. Whining just doesn't cut it and will not be answered.

I know you from the other locale and really tire of your drama. If you choose to act differently here, fine. If not, the same behavior will be forthcoming.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 12:01 AM
You do not need to understand me, whether hostile or not. If you choose to pick fights while appearing to be passive, you will get fights. As for pm's, if you need some action regarding moderating or some other problem, fine. Whining just doesn't cut it and will not be answered.

I know you from the other locale and really tire of your drama. If you choose to act differently here, fine. If not, the same behavior will be forthcoming.

I don't know you from "the other locale". I have NO history with you. I appreciate a couple posters here, like Shadow, so I'd like to stick around and post with them.

I am more than happy to avoid you.

Bye.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:03 AM
I don't know you from "the other locale". I have NO history with you. I appreciate a couple posters here, like Shadow, so I'd like to stick around and post with them.

I am more than happy to avoid you.

LOL! Our new Truthmattersnot! Cool. :laugh2:

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Old habits die hard, don't they?

Good luck with that, "kathianne", whoever you are.

I tried to join this forum a few months ago and you were hostile to me even in my intro thread.

See ya.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Your choice from the beginning. You have the opportunity to begin afresh. Denying your Sky Dancer persona from the beginning was not honest, you know, a lie. Just like, the previous post.

Two words: Eckhart Tolle

Simple search at the other site brings up 'Sky Dancer.' Here? Wind Song.

Same time period.

Then you disclaimed interest in Buddhism. Over there? Big time for Sky and Buddhism.

With all this in common could there be more? Of course, Christian bashing and victimization. So far we've not had the 'I'd like to end it all...' threads, but certainly they'd be coming.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Your choice from the beginning. You have the opportunity to begin afresh. Denying your Sky Dancer persona from the beginning was not honest, you know, a lie. Just like, the previous post.

Two words: Eckhart Tolle

Simple search at the other site brings up 'Sky Dancer.' Here? Wind Song.

Same time period.

Then you disclaimed interest in Buddhism. Over there? Big time for Sky and Buddhism.

With all this in common could there be more? Of course, Christian bashing and victimization. So far we've not had the 'I'd like to end it all...' threads, but certainly they'd be coming.

So what? Your attitude is the exact reason why I chose to keep my identity private. You're exactly the kind of poster that Shadow and I have been talking about.

The kind that wants to treat somebody like shit and then call them a victim or whiner when you ask them to stop.

Bye "kathianne". I honestly don't know who you are. Nor am I interested in getting to know you better. From the second I registered here a few months ago you've been in my face.

I wish you all the luck finding people you enjoy posting with. Clearly, I'm not one of them.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:24 AM
So what? Your attitude is the exact reason why I chose to keep my identity private. You're exactly the kind of poster that Shadow and I have been talking about.

The kind that wants to treat somebody like shit and then call them a victim or whiner when you ask them to stop.

Bye "kathianne". I honestly don't know who you are. Clearly, you're nasty.

Nasty? Not usually. Shadow and I have gotten along ok, I think. I recognize what you both were speaking about, I actually agree with the gist. I'm guessing that Shadow doesn't know you from any other forums? Sky, that is how I think of you, I don't think we've crossed much over there, for the simple reason that while I may read religion forum I seldom enter into. The Buddhism slant is of interest to me, so I read your posts. I saw your behavior in other forums, often taking heat for acting very 'non-Buddhist.' Of course, the same could be said for all the Christian bashing posts, but seldom were called out on.

Funny thing is, while I'm Christian, I'm probably the least likely poster to post in the forums. I'm also far from a 'right wing' Christian. I just find your bashing offensive and probably would if I were an atheist.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Nasty? Not usually. Shadow and I have gotten along ok, I think. I recognize what you both were speaking about, I actually agree with the gist. I'm guessing that Shadow doesn't know you from any other forums? Sky, that is how I think of you, I don't think we've crossed much over there, for the simple reason that while I may read religion forum I seldom enter into. The Buddhism slant is of interest to me, so I read your posts. I saw your behavior in other forums, often taking heat for acting very 'non-Buddhist.' Of course, the same could be said for all the Christian bashing posts, but seldom were called out on.

Funny thing is, while I'm Christian, I'm probably the least likely poster to post in the forums. I'm also far from a 'right wing' Christian. I just find your bashing offensive and probably would if I were an atheist.

Shadow doesn't know me from other forums, but she knows me. We have already connected. It sounds as though you'd like it if everyone percieved me the negative way you see me. I want to leave the other place behind, which is the reason I changed my screen name.

I don't know you at all, which is why I PMed you to find out why you were in my face the second I registered here and you've continued to be hostile consistently. I'm tired of fighting. I don't want to fight with you. I don't even know you.

I have already stated that I have no intention of bashing anyone here. It doesn't seem to matter to you though.

Too bad. I kind of like it here, otherwise. Good night, "kathianne", whoever you are. I'll try again some other day.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Shadow doesn't know me from other forums, but she knows me. We have already connected. It sounds as though you'd like it if everyone percieved me the negative way you see me.

I don't know you at all, which is why I PMed you to find out why you were in my face the second I registered here and you've continued to be hostile consistently.

I have already stated that I have no intention of bashing anyone here. It doesn't seem to matter to you though.

Too bad. I kind of like it here, otherwise.

Are you really clueless to your perceived victimization or are you playing it? According to you, one person, me, is spoiling this board for you. Until your pm's, I was steering clear of you, YOU wanted to go back to the beginning.

What in the world made me make the connection between you and sky so quickly? Hmm, your first post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31577-Non-Christians-Should-Not-be-Allowed-to-Marry&p=478230#post478230

Second post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478233#post478233

Third post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31577-Non-Christians-Should-Not-be-Allowed-to-Marry&p=478253#post478253

Forth post and that's where I started asking questions:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478254#post478254

Then you got all denying, then victim. Over there you went into another suicide threat. Sorry, I really do wish you well, but that sort of drama? Nah.

You want to drop that and just discuss and such? Cool. Drama, leave it.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Shadow doesn't know me from other forums, but she knows me. We have already connected. It sounds as though you'd like it if everyone percieved me the negative way you see me. I want to leave the other place behind, which is the reason I changed my screen name.

I don't know you at all, which is why I PMed you to find out why you were in my face the second I registered here and you've continued to be hostile consistently. I'm tired of fighting. I don't want to fight with you. I don't even know you.

Too bad. I kind of like it here, otherwise. Good night, "kathianne", whoever you are. I'll try again some other day.

Why don't you just relax and not worry about Kath? No one is going to be liked by everyone. That's just the way it is. You've completely derailed this into a "why don't you like me Kath" thread. for no reason. And for God's sakes why would you PM someone who hasn't shown much interest in getting to know you?

Kath, You need to get laid. LOL have a good evening ladies.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Are you really clueless to your perceived victimization or are you playing it? According to you, one person, me, is spoiling this board for you. Until your pm's, I was steering clear of you, YOU wanted to go back to the beginning.

What in the world made me make the connection between you and sky so quickly? Hmm, your first post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31577-Non-Christians-Should-Not-be-Allowed-to-Marry&p=478230#post478230

Second post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478233#post478233

Third post:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31577-Non-Christians-Should-Not-be-Allowed-to-Marry&p=478253#post478253

Forth post and that's where I started asking questions:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478254#post478254

Then you got all denying, then victim. Over there you went into another suicide threat. Sorry, I really do wish you well, but that sort of drama? Nah.

You want to drop that and just discuss and such? Cool. Drama, leave it.

Just my opinion, and I know you aren't really fond of my opinion on many subjects lol, but you didn't really give her much of a chance either. Sure she entered the thread wrong and absolutely she does the whole "woe is me " routine, but your an admin here, isn't your job to make people feel welcomed? If it isn't , I'm at the wrong board. Maybe you don't even realize how you come across sometimes anymore than Sky does; but you just completely jumped her ass right from the jump instead of letting her know that she won't be treated the way she was on USMB , and absolutely positively she was treated like shit over there and that no doubt contributes to her own negative behavior. and I KNOW that if Jim allows Sky, or anyone, to be treated the way some are treated over at USMB that I'm at the wrong board and I'll be gone.

I guess what I'm saying is that maybe Sky's behavior will change if she sees it proven that she doesn't have to act like that here.

And before you ask, you're damn right I'm mad at her for just coming right in here and acting the same way she does at USMB without even giving posters here a chance, that doesn't excuse the reaction from some here though.

I don't mean to be an ass here, but I'm sick of some posters thinking it is perfectly okay to bully and then gripe about the way their target reacts. And no Kath , I'm not saying you were bullying Sky, I'm just saying her behavior is a direct result of being bullied at the scow , and instead of putting all the blame on her and acting like she's all wrong, maybe we should give her a reason to believe she doesn't have to act like that here.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Why don't you just relax and not worry about Kath? No one is going to be liked by everyone. That's just the way it is. You've completely derailed this into a "why don't you like me Kath" thread. for no reason. And for God's sakes why would you PM someone who hasn't shown much interest in getting to know you?

Kath, You need to get laid. LOL have a good evening ladies.

Kath, did you really just neg me for joking that you need to get laid? Jesus Christ some people are ridiculous.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Just my opinion, and I know you aren't really fond of my opinion on many subjects lol, but you didn't really give her much of a chance either. Sure she entered the thread wrong and absolutely she does the whole "woe is me " routine, but your an admin here, isn't your job to make people feel welcomed? If it isn't , I'm at the wrong board. Maybe you don't even realize how you come across sometimes anymore than Sky does; but you just completely jumped her ass right from the jump instead of letting her know that she won't be treated the way she was on USMB , and absolutely positively she was treated like shit over there and that no doubt contributes to her own negative behavior. and I KNOW that if Jim allows Sky, or anyone, to be treated the way some are treated over at USMB that I'm at the wrong board and I'll be gone.

I guess what I'm saying is that maybe Sky's behavior will change if she sees it proven that she doesn't have to act like that here.

And before you ask, you're damn right I'm mad at her for just coming right in here and acting the same way she does at USMB without even giving posters here a chance, that doesn't excuse the reaction from some here though.

I don't mean to be an ass here, but I'm sick of some posters thinking it is perfectly okay to bully and then gripe about the way their target reacts. And no Kath , I'm not saying you were bullying Sky, I'm just saying her behavior is a direct result of being bullied at the scow , and instead of putting all the blame on her and acting like she's all wrong, maybe we should give her a reason to believe she doesn't have to act like that here.

I've repeatedly said she can change perceptions anytime she wishes, by her posting. Get over the drama and being a victim. Her posts are what led me to the connections, as I made clear. You are assuming she wants to change, not that she's actually looking for folks that don't know her MO. I hope she does want to actually play, not whine. Really.

As for defenses of her, telling me I need to 'get laid?' Not smart. You've not a clue to my sex life. Nor do you wish to have one. I'm happy with it though.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Kath, did you really just neg me for joking that you need to get laid? Jesus Christ some people are ridiculous.

Yes. That defense of Sky was over the acceptable in my book. I already answered it later.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Yes. That defense of Sky was over the acceptable in my book. I already answered it later.

Shoot me your paypal and I'll send you $5 so you can purchase a sense of humor. You clearly don't have one, I WAS JOKING.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Never mind. I thought I could make a new beginning here. It's not working out.

You showed me the first post I made here. "I lean left in my politics and I'm not a Christian". Why was that so offensive to you? It's true.

"I look forward to meeting the sweet people".

I did not post in August, September, or October.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:18 AM
I've repeatedly said she can change perceptions anytime she wishes, by her posting. Get over the drama and being a victim. Her posts are what led me to the connections, as I made clear. You are assuming she wants to change, not that she's actually looking for folks that don't know her MO. I hope she does want to actually play, not whine. Really.

As for defenses of her, telling me I need to 'get laid?' Not smart. You've not a clue to my sex life. Nor do you wish to have one. I'm happy with it though.

What do her actions have to do with your over reactions? Sure she jumped to a conclusion that was wrong and got defensive. Big deal. I was nice to her and pointed out what she did and guess what she admitted that she had misread. There was no reason for you to get all bully with her.

I don't care if she wants to change. That's on her. But I do care that a board that I feel pretty welcomed at snaps at someone and makes them feel unwanted simply because they think differently. I DON'T LIKE BULLIES. Do you think she's going to change her behavior if you tell her what a piece of crap she is? Or is she more likely to change her behavior if she's told hey post whatever you like but there is no reason to be so angry right off the bat? What does it cost you to be nice to her at least for a bit to see if she'll change if she's treated nice. If after awhile of being treated nice she still acts like she did on the scow, then that is on her and then I say open fire. But at least give her a chance.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 01:24 AM
What do her actions have to do with your over reactions? Sure she jumped to a conclusion that was wrong and got defensive. Big deal. I was nice to her and pointed out what she did and guess what she admitted that she had misread. There was no reason for you to get all bully with her.

I don't care if she wants to change. That's on her. But I do care that a board that I feel pretty welcomed at snaps at someone and makes them feel unwanted simply because they think differently. I DON'T LIKE BULLIES. Do you think she's going to change her behavior if you tell her what a piece of crap she is? Or is she more likely to change her behavior if she's told hey post whatever you like but there is no reason to be so angry right off the bat? What does it cost you to be nice to her at least for a bit to see if she'll change if she's treated nice. If after awhile of being treated nice she still acts like she did on the scow, then that is on her and then I say open fire. But at least give her a chance.

Now you are mixing apples and oranges. Even Sky realized the issues were from the beginning, not today. You want to be staff? Admin? Talk to Jim. I've not bullied anyone. Sky's claiming that I am the sole cause of her leaving this site, if that's what she has done, holds about the same rationale as the deen person over Jim's request. Nada.

You sir, just like to stir. You really hate that a woman might actually be your equal. In your wife's case, perhaps your better?

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Who's this Jim? I may need to talk to him.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Now you are mixing apples and oranges. Even Sky realized the issues were from the beginning, not today. You want to be staff? Admin? Talk to Jim. I've not bullied anyone. Sky's claiming that I am the sole cause of her leaving this site, if that's what she has done, holds about the same rationale as the deen person over Jim's request. Nada.

You sir, just like to stir. You really hate that a woman might actually be your equal. In your wife's case, perhaps your better?

I made it clear that I didn't think you were bullying Sky. But she clearly does. Am I sticking up for her? You bet, because I know it feels to think everyone is against you , but I have also clearly called her out to. Or do you deny that?

I am perplexed as to why you bring up women here. First of all , you are my equal, and I've never said otherwise I would and have called out plenty of guys for the dame thing, your gender makes no difference to me here Kath. Second of all, my wife is CLEARLY my better, and I have said as much many times although I find it disturbing that you brought her into this discussion?

So defending someone I think should have got better treatment is stirring the pot? Sorry, spent 22 years of my life defending the defenseless just because I retired doesn't mean I don't still have that same sense of honor inside me.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 01:35 AM
I made it clear that I didn't think you were bullying Sky. But she clearly does. Am I sticking up for her? You bet, because I know it feels to think everyone is against you , but I have also clearly called her out to. Or do you deny that?

I am perplexed as to why you bring up women here. First of all , you are my equal, and I've never said otherwise I would and have called out plenty of guys for the dame thing, your gender makes no difference to me here Kath. Second of all, my wife is CLEARLY my better, and I have said as much many times although I find it disturbing that you brought her into this discussion?

So defending someone I think should have got better treatment is stirring the pot? Sorry, spent 22 years of my life defending the defenseless just because I retired doesn't mean I don't still have that same sense of honor inside me.

How is she defenseless? Let's see... you are defending her. She defends herself. I even chimed in some. And me? Hello? I just was helping along a possible transformation.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Here is my intention, as I was discussing earlier with Shadow, who is a very sweet person. I took three months off this forum to regroup and I feel like you, kathianne, want to drag me right back down to some old view you have of me from another forum. I still don't know who you are.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Wind Song http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=503134#post503134)
I have spent a ton of time on forums arguing with Christians. I don't want to do that any more. I don't argue with the Christians I know in RL.

Sometimes being anonymous is a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. We can forget that real people are behind the pixels. At least, I have. I'm not an unkind person, but sometimes some posters make me angry and I lash out. I'd rather not do that.

I'm going to keep my issues with religion out of this forum as much as I am able.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:39 AM

He's the board owner, and I'm gonna say the same thing here that I said to you in private. I actually said it once in the thread, but apparently not clearly enough.

Stop being a gooddamned victim, stop seeing the fucking bogeyman in every window , and stop ASSUMING people hate you. No one here hates you. Not even Kath. I can assure you of that. You came right into this thread with "oh you guys don't know what harassment is , and why do you hate lesbians" right off the bat when first of all no one was even talking about sexual harassment and second of all no one said boo about lesbians.

I didn't mention this board to you as treating posters better than the scow to you so that you could come over here and behave the same way and then cry when you were treated similarly. Maybe I was wrong, I thought your behavior was a product of the way Syrenn and the other nitwits over there treated you, but maybe you just are as dumb as they say you are. I don't know

But one thing I DO know, is this is the last post I'm wasting defending you if you are going to keep up with the same behavior. If you want to get along here and be a good member I will defend you against anyone who makes fun of you for being gay (bi actually as it turns out) or for any of your beliefs, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend one more post defending you to people I like if you can't adjust your own behavior.

Your choice Sky, if you can't adjust then leave . Don't threaten to, don't blame Kath, just fucking say " I can't do it " and leave. Or change and maybe, just maybe you'll find out that there are places where people will treat you right if you act right.

Okay I'm off my fucking soapbox now. I miss Chloe giving me an ego boost every day :D

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:41 AM
OK. All I know today is that I attacked no one, I did not call anyone a name, I posted and enjoyed the interchange with Shadow. I want people to leave USMB at USMB.

I don't respond well to being reamed a new asshole for no good reason.

Shadow is right. Go back and read her words.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Here is my intention, as I was discussing earlier with Shadow, who is a very sweet person. I took three months off this forum to regroup and I feel like you, kathianne, want to drag me right back down to some old view you have of me from another forum. I still don't know who you are.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Wind Song http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=503134#post503134)
I have spent a ton of time on forums arguing with Christians. I don't want to do that any more. I don't argue with the Christians I know in RL.

Sometimes being anonymous is a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. We can forget that real people are behind the pixels. At least, I have. I'm not an unkind person, but sometimes some posters make me angry and I lash out. I'd rather not do that.

I'm going to keep my issues with religion out of this forum as much as I am able.

STOP BLAMING KATH , DAMN SKY NO ONE CAN DRAG YOU DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRAGGED DOWN. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS AND POST in other threads.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:44 AM
How is she defenseless? Let's see... you are defending her. She defends herself. I even chimed in some. And me? Hello? I just was helping along a possible transformation.

I wasn't playing. I wrote my last post defending her if she can't adjust her own behavior as well, so no reason for us to discuss this further until we see how this plays out. To be frank I don't think she'll adjust, but I do think she should be given the opportunity to do so, that was my only point to you Kath, it didn't feel to me that you were giving her that chance.

As I said though, I'm certainly not invested enough in her to piss off people who I get along with if she isn't willing to make any changes.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:45 AM
STOP BLAMING KATH , DAMN SKY NO ONE CAN DRAG YOU DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRAGGED DOWN. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS AND POST in other threads.

Stop yelling at me.

DragonStryk72
11-06-2011, 01:47 AM
OK. All I know today is that I attacked no one, I did not call anyone a name, I posted and enjoyed the interchange with Shadow. I want people to leave USMB at USMB.

You essentially walked into a discussion about how ice cream is tasty, and started harping about the obesity epidemic.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:47 AM

you just don't get it do you. YOU gave people a reason. You are the most defensive poster I've ever seen. There's no need for it. Even as I'm defending you , you can't take the advice I give you? That's pretty insulting to me Sky. I like to think I'm pretty well though of around here (although I do have an admin and a mod mad at me lol) and I risked that to defend you and you shit on me by just ignoring my advice.

Just shut up about it, who cares if Kath doesn't like you? She's not the scow bimbos she won't be stalking you or starting threads about you. Just accept that not everyone will like you and move on. And she didn't ream your ass anyway. Sure she was harsh and she didn't give you much of a chance before she started on you, but that was NOT a reaming.

ConHog
11-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Stop yelling at me.

Are you serious right now? you do realize that I have beeen defending you here right? You don't get to act how you want then claim you did nothing wrong when called out on the carpet for it.

Then gripe at the one person who is defending you?

I give up.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:53 AM
You essentially walked into a discussion about how ice cream is tasty, and started harping about the obesity epidemic.

Yes, I made a mistake. I thought you were having a serious discussion about what constitutes entrapment and what doesn't.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Are you serious right now? you do realize that I have beeen defending you here right? You don't get to act how you want then claim you did nothing wrong when called out on the carpet for it.

Then gripe at the one person who is defending you?

I give up.

Internet etiquette is that you don't use all caps unless you are screaming.

You were yelling at me.

Go back and read all of your own words.

All the crap I've taken on this thread issues from the fact that I made the mistake of bringing up the topic of sexual harassment on this thread. I'm sorry I did so.

As for "not taking your advice". I am free to take someone's advice or leave it. My choice. It is not "shitting on you" if I take my own counsel instead of yours.

I'll come back when Shadow's here and post with her. She's very kind.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 02:14 AM
Internet etiquette is that you don't use all caps unless you are screaming.

You were yelling at me.

Go back and read all of your own words.

All the crap I've taken on this thread issues from the fact that I made the mistake of bringing up the topic of sexual harassment on this thread. I'm sorry I did so.

As for "not taking your advice". I am free to take someone's advice or leave it. My choice. It is not "shitting on you" if I take my own counsel instead of yours.

I'll come back when Shadow's here and post with her. She's very kind.

Shadow is kind, as am I. However, you've a problem, neither of us are stupid.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Shadow is kind, as am I. However, you've a problem, neither of us are stupid.

I have no problem with Shadow. I don't know who you are, but you've had a problem with me since my first post.

You may be a kind person. You have not been kind to me.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 02:20 AM
I have no problem with Shadow. I don't know who you are, but you've had a problem with me since my first post.

You may be a kind person. You have not been kind to me.

Your choice for more drama, no surprise there.

I'll be calling you out, when appropriate in my opinion. Carry on.

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 02:27 AM
Your choice for more drama, no surprise there.

I'll be calling you out, when appropriate in my opinion. Carry on.

A simple apology is always welcome. A suggestion that we make a new beginning. The invitation is there.

Your choice.

Kathianne
11-06-2011, 03:17 AM
A simple apology is always welcome. A suggestion that we make a new beginning. The invitation is there.

Your choice.

Hardly going to apologize. You lied, made clear after your 4th post, thanks to myself. Then compounded it after you left, then returned.

Once a liar, without self-evaluation, always a liar. You are a liar.

DragonStryk72
11-06-2011, 03:28 AM

Your choice.

How many pages did it take you to finally apologize? Perhaps you should try a more diplomatic, like both of you just forgiving and forgetting.

jimnyc
11-06-2011, 07:45 AM

Don't worry, I'm not saddened. I'll just try harder next time! :laugh2:

Oh, that would be me! :coffee:

jimnyc
11-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Wind Song - seriously, you need to lighten up. We have our share of flaming and fights here, but it's not as bad as at other boards. We're a small community and I think every member knows every other member a bit. Sort of like a dysfunctional family. Give us a chance and you too can fit right in. You can be liked or disliked by many here, it all depends on how you come off to others.

I'm gonna tighten this one up as obviously we're no longer discussing my favorite sport, boobies, and only animosity can come out of what's left here.