PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Savings

jimnyc
11-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Daylight savings has been turned off for the board, and all posts show up with appropriate time for visitors. If the time shows up incorrectly for you, go into your user control panel, go to "General Settings", scroll to the bottom and turn off DST (daylight savings time).

If you have any issues, post here and we can help...

Gunny
11-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Daylight savings has been turned off for the board, and all posts show up with appropriate time for visitors. If the time shows up incorrectly for you, go into your user control panel, go to "General Settings", scroll to the bottom and turn off DST (daylight savings time).

If you have any issues, post here and we can help...

The REAL question though .... are you going to set my watch for me?:confused0058:

jimnyc
11-06-2011, 08:45 AM
The REAL question though .... are you going to set my watch for me?:confused0058:

Unless it's a Rolex, ditch the watch like I did and use a cell phone for the time which updates by itself!

Now I have to set the clock in my truck, microwave, coffee machine, stove, wall clock in living room.... I hate DST!

Gunny
11-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Unless it's a Rolex, ditch the watch like I did and use a cell phone for the time which updates by itself!

Now I have to set the clock in my truck, microwave, coffee machine, stove, wall clock in living room.... I hate DST!

I feel for ya. However, I don't be in charge of clock-resetting here. :D

Jess
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM
I feel for ya. However, I don't be in charge of clock-resetting here. :D

Hmph!:slap:

Gunny
11-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Hmph!:slap:

:angel:

Jess
11-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Innocent doesn't work for you, hotshot.:laugh: