PDA

View Full Version : Four cats and a Bassett

Wind Song
11-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Two are brother and sister kittens, two and brother one and half year old cats. Daisy is the only canine in the crowd.

If I could figure out the whole photo thing I'd post pics.

DragonStryk72
11-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, i've got four cats, Oreo, Mickey, Jasper, and Ashes.

Ashes is the youngest, gray, and he's fucking huge. I don't mean fat, I mean he's just really big, and he's sort of taken over in the house.

Mickey is the oldest, a black cat, and he's the quietest of the lot. Once he picks his spot, he just will not move, and you can even use him as a pillow, he will just keep laying there.

Oreo is pretty demanding for attention, he's a longhair, grey tabby, with white paws and underbelly.

Jasper is a ginger cat.... and pathologically afraid of everything and everyone. Seriously, he wouldn't go in the living room for three months because of the new XBOX

Wind Song
11-20-2011, 03:20 PM

Ashes is the youngest, gray, and he's fucking huge. I don't mean fat, I mean he's just really big, and he's sort of taken over in the house.

Mickey is the oldest, a black cat, and he's the quietest of the lot. Once he picks his spot, he just will not move, and you can even use him as a pillow, he will just keep laying there.

Oreo is pretty demanding for attention, he's a longhair, grey tabby, with white paws and underbelly.

Jasper is a ginger cat.... and pathologically afraid of everything and everyone. Seriously, he wouldn't go in the living room for three months because of the new XBOX

My two adult cats are brothers, and they are both pretty big guys. I'm guessing at least 12 pounds each. One is black and white and the other is partly tabby and part white. They are Nicholas, (Nicky) and Peter. (They came with the names).

My two kittens are brother and sister, Henry and Lily. Henry is smokey gray and he's got an eating disorder, I'm putting him on a diet. Lily is the smallest, she is black and white too, but mostly black with white toes, and a small amount of white on her belly. Lily is shyest, and Nicky is most easily spooked. (Nick and Peter busted out through a screen window when I first got them, and Nick was last to come in).

I completely love cats.

They all get along well with the dog, Daisey.

Shadow
11-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Bassett Hounds are the best dogs ever. We had one...he was part basset hound, part black lab (got him at the humane society). Very lovable...and super smart. I miss him.

Wind Song
11-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Mine is very stubborn, and a total drama queen.

logroller
12-07-2011, 06:53 PM

They say animals have sensory perceptions well beyond our own; seriously makes me wonder about the xbox--conspiracy maybe?

I have a little 5 lb Yorkie, its really my wife's dog, her mom raises them for shows but this one had a white toenail--which is a DQ. So we got a thousand dollar dog for free. Anyways though, she's super smart, for the breed anyways. I've always believed animals are extremely smart, but you gotta give lots of attention or they never fully reach their potential. It's tough for me though, a Yorkie isn't real masculine-- but she makes me proud. I've trained her to help corral our chickens. Every once in awhile a hen gets to acting tough, and Roxy, that's my dog, ends up with a mouthful of feathers. Talking about holding grudges, she always gets more aggressive with the hen that has given her a hard time in the past. I kinda figure dogs and chickens have similar instincts regarding pecking order; so she just whips the toughest birds, and the rest know their place.

chloe
12-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Two are brother and sister kittens, two and brother one and half year old cats. Daisy is the only canine in the crowd.

If I could figure out the whole photo thing I'd post pics.

Try tiny pic . com

it's the easiest one to use and doesn't require registration

they sound cute :)

Wind Song
05-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Try tiny pic . com

it's the easiest one to use and doesn't require registration

they sound cute :)

Miss you chloe.

My SIL had a cup made with Daisy photos all over it. My wife took it to work with her but had to stick in a drawyer. Still too sad.