PDA

View Full Version : Premature Detonation

red states rule
11-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Anyone feel sorry for the poor dumb terrorist?

Pakistani police said a suicide bomber targeting the country’s Shiite minority killed himself in a premature explosion in southwestern Pakistan Saturday.

Hamid Shakeel, deputy inspector general in Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan province, said the incident took place on the outskirts of the city, the Associated Press reported.

A man in his twenties was heading toward a Shiite mosque when his explosive-rigged suicide vest went off prematurely, just short of his apparent target, he said.

“It was a failed suicide attack,” Shakeel told French news service AFP.

According to the Associated Press, al-Qaida-linked Sunni militant groups have targeted the country’s Shiite minority in suicide bombings and in shootings in recent. Baluchistan, near the border of Iran and Afghanistan, has recently been a center of this violence, with at least four major attacks against Shiites since May.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/premature-detonation-young-suicide-bomber-dies-when-explosive-vest-triggers-too-early/

Noir
11-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm sure there are a thousand and one jokes about having a 'premature explosion' here, but i'm not witty enough to think of one, so in lieu of such witt, boobies - :boobies:

fj1200
11-07-2011, 01:43 PM
... having a 'premature explosion' here...

boobies - :boobies:

Try thinking about baseball instead.

Little-Acorn
11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
He blew it.

Noir
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Musing over it for a bit the most I can come up with is a Confucius style 'Man who blows his payload too soon, Should not expect many virgins thereafter'

Or as bumper sticker style warning 'Pray lord you don't unload your payload on the wrong day so your lord won't pay loads.'

red states rule
11-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Young Muslims - they blow up so fast