PDA

View Full Version : The romantic in me; present for wife

darin
11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
My kids and I watched Mom in the back yard, shooting 'her' new shotty....

Saiga-20, 20 gauge - slugs at pumpkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHZBSG5RCG4

jimnyc
11-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Wow, I have to get me one of those. And I'd like one of those guns too! :coffee:

SassyLady
11-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Are you guys getting ready for the zombies? I just watched my first episode of the Walking Dead and I think I want to be on your wife's team!!!

red states rule
11-08-2011, 04:10 AM
You sure as hell do not need a ADT Home Security System at your place DMP

darin
11-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Wow, I have to get me one of those. And I'd like one of those guns too! :coffee:

I'm about ready for a trade-in; we'll talk. Sassy, you still single? :)

Are you guys getting ready for the zombies? I just watched my first episode of the Walking Dead and I think I want to be on your wife's team!!!

The show used to be more zombie-related. Now it's a soap opera. :-/ It's falling towards anti-gun. But, I'd take you on my team for sure. :D

You sure as hell do not need a ADT Home Security System at your place DMP

Ya know, I'm going to get into something like that; need better notification if a perp enters whilst asleep. :)

ConHog
11-09-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm about ready for a trade-in; we'll talk. Sassy, you still single? :)

The show used to be more zombie-related. Now it's a soap opera. :-/ It's falling towards anti-gun. But, I'd take you on my team for sure. :D

Ya know, I'm going to get into something like that; need better notification if a perp enters whilst asleep. :)

Personally I just let the Great Danes prowl the house at night. A man would have to be a fool to try to get past 350 lbs of Great Dane.

SassyLady
11-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Personally I just let the Great Danes prowl the house at night. A man would have to be a fool to try to get past 350 lbs of Great Dane.

My ADT bill is less than what I'd have to pay to feed those Danes.

red states rule
11-11-2011, 04:50 AM

Was that a video on the OWS crowd?

Love Monkey
11-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Nothing says romance better than a nice pair of wool socks. Forget about the guns.

red states rule
11-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Nothing says romance better than a nice pair of wool socks. Forget about the guns.

Or having dinner on the table when she gets home from work

and doing the dishes afterwards is also required

darin
11-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Or having dinner on the table when she gets home from work

and doing the dishes afterwards is also required

Mary gets home about 2-2:30am...(yes, covered in glitter)...so no din for her. :)

red states rule
11-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Mary gets home about 2-2:30am...(yes, covered in glitter)...so no din for her. :)

OK breakfast is acceptable

and maybe a drawn bubble bath afterwards with scented candles all around the bathroom

darin
11-12-2011, 11:28 AM
OK breakfast is acceptable

and maybe a drawn bubble bath afterwards with scented candles all around the bathroom

yeah, - she hates that shit. :(

red states rule
11-12-2011, 11:52 AM
yeah, - she hates that shit. :(

Really?

My GF lives for things like that

Oh well, carry on (in more ways than one)

darin
11-12-2011, 02:17 PM
just about anything you think a woman likes, it's not for mine.

red states rule
11-12-2011, 02:19 PM
just about anything you think a woman likes, it's not for mine.

Hey whatever makes her happy

You must be doing a great job so keep it up