PDA

View Full Version : Lice outbreak at Occupy Portland

red states rule
11-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Seems to me this is a normal day for these hippies. If they refuse to take a shower, can someone please send in the fire hoses?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C5ypeLuKnLg" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

logroller
11-08-2011, 11:42 AM
...or perhaps, a special room where they could be "deloused" :dev3:

Missileman
11-08-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of introducing a large bag of fleas.

Gunny
11-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Seems to me this is a normal day for these hippies. If they refuse to take a shower, can someone please send in the fire hoses?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C5ypeLuKnLg" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

What a shock. New recruits have better hygiene.

ConHog
11-08-2011, 08:39 PM
What a shock. New recruits have better hygiene.

When I was in boot, we had this one dude who wouldn't shower every night. Okay really he showered once a week for the first two weeks. Why? Because he wanted an extra 10 minutes sleep. First day of week three, two DIs removed him from his bunk and scrubbed his ass down with wire brushes and soap. He never missed a shower after that morning.

Gunny
11-08-2011, 08:58 PM
When I was in boot, we had this one dude who wouldn't shower every night. Okay really he showered once a week for the first two weeks. Why? Because he wanted an extra 10 minutes sleep. First day of week three, two DIs removed him from his bunk and scrubbed his ass down with wire brushes and soap. He never missed a shower after that morning.

We didn't wait on the hats. We had a scuz bucket that gave a bunch of us the crabs. You could see the dirt line on his jaw where he shaved, but didn't wash, the dirt off. We took his butt into the shower at 0-dark-30 with Wisk and the scrub brushes we had to do our laundry with.

The Drill Instructor came in and asked WTF we were doing and the response was: "Giving Pvt Bussey a shower, sir". He just looked and told us to stuff a rag in his mouth because he was making too much noise.

Heh. Dirtbag.:drillsarge:

red states rule
11-09-2011, 03:29 AM
...or perhaps, a special room where they could be "deloused" :dev3:

With ice water from the fire hoses

fj1200
11-09-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm thinking more along the lines of introducing a large bag of fleas.

Wouldn't that be cruel to the lice? I bet there are some animal friendlies in the group of protesters, they would be hard pressed to choose sides.

logroller
11-10-2011, 02:04 AM
With ice water from the fire hoses

When you say 'ice', do you mean Zyklon A?

red states rule
11-10-2011, 03:51 AM
When you say 'ice', do you mean Zyklon A?

That would be fine as well

Didn't the Black Plague start with lice?

Are these people the future of America? China and Iran must be rolling on the floor laughing

logroller
11-10-2011, 11:48 AM
That would be fine as well

Didn't the Black Plague start with lice?

Are these people the future of America? China and Iran must be rolling on the floor laughing

Fleas and rodents I believe were responsible for its wide and rapid spread. Some attribute beliefs on cats (a natural predator of rodent) being wicked, and consequently destroyed as a contributing factor. The OWSers are a footnote. Their pointless tirade will soon be abandoned once the economy recovers. China I'm guessing is shaking their heads, wondering why we don't just roll tanks in-- Freedom is so inefficient. iran has a host of other concerns-- Syria for one.

Gunny
11-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Fleas and rodents I believe were responsible for its wide and rapid spread. Some attribute beliefs on cats (a natural predator of rodent) being wicked, and consequently destroyed as a contributing factor. The OWSers are a footnote. Their pointless tirade will soon be abandoned once the economy recovers. China I'm guessing is shaking their heads, wondering why we don't just roll tanks in-- Freedom is so inefficient. iran has a host of other concerns-- Syria for one.

It was fleas. Rodents were the hosts.

logroller
11-10-2011, 10:19 PM
It was fleas. Rodents were the hosts.

Indeed; kinda hand in hand though.

red states rule
11-11-2011, 03:18 AM
Bottom line is, this is becoming a major health issue and the elected leaders need to send the cops, bulldozers, and fire hoses in and get rid of these animals for the good of the taxpayers