PDA

View Full Version : White House Intimidate John Ashcroft On His Hospital Bed!!!!!

Psychoblues
05-15-2007, 10:28 PM
The White House of 2007 will Bully anyone, even on their hospital beds!!!!!!!!!

COMEY: David Ayers. That he had gotten a call from Mrs. Ashcroft from the hospital. She had banned all visitors and all phone calls. So I hadn't seen him or talked to him because he was very ill. And Mrs. Ashcroft reported that a call had come through, and that as a result of that call Mr. Card and Mr. Gonzales were on their way to the hospital to see Mr. Ashcroft..........

So I hung up the phone, immediately called my chief of staff, told him to get as many of my people as possible to the hospital immediately. I hung up, called Director Mueller and -- with whom I'd been discussing this particular matter and had been a great help to me over that week -- and told him what was happening. He said, "I'll meet you at the hospital right now."...........

Told my security detail that I needed to get to George Washington Hospital immediately. They turned on the emergency equipment and drove very quickly to the hospital. I got out of the car and ran up -- literally ran up the stairs with my security detail...........

COMEY: I was concerned that, given how ill I knew the attorney general was, that there might be an effort to ask him to overrule me when he was in no condition to do that...............

More: http://www.salon.com/news/primary_sources/2007/05/15/comey_testimony/index_np.html

Say it can’t happen????? It did and it does!!!!!!

stephanie
05-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Psycho dear.........You're digging a little deep here, for some sort of outrage against?????....:slap:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 12:20 AM
No outrage from this quarter, staphy.

Psycho dear.........You're digging a little deep here, for some sort of outrage against?????....:slap:

I thought the article might have given you die in your sleep rEpublicans a little view into what your leadership is up to.

Did you read the article? I doubt it. Painful, isn't it?

stephanie
05-16-2007, 12:28 AM
No outrage from this quarter, staphy.

I thought the article might have given you die in your sleep Republicans a little view into what your leadership is up to.

Did you read the article? I doubt it. Painful, isn't it?

Yeah, I read it....
It was actually too stupid to comment on...So...I was hoping it would give ya a hint.......But...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 01:28 AM
I thought it was actual reporting of facts, staphy.

Yeah, I read it....
It was actually too stupid to comment on...So...I was hoping it would give ya a hint.......But...:cheers2:

What did you find so "stupid" about it?

stephanie
05-16-2007, 01:32 AM
I thought it was actual reporting of facts, staphy.

What did you find so "stupid" about it?

Think.......Tim Johnson???
I think his name is tim, Jim oh heck...i don't know for sure...

But, the democrat who....had a stroke.......

Get a grip.......It's all so sick and pathetic........

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 02:12 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about, staphy. Incoherent would be an understatement as to your condition.

Think.......Tim Johnson???
I think his name is tim, Jim oh heck...i don't know for sure...

But, the democrat who....had a stroke.......

Get a grip.......It's all so sick and pathetic........

Go back to the Lounge and have another Cape Cod on me, how about it?

stephanie
05-16-2007, 02:16 AM
You have no idea what you are talking about, staphy. Incoherent would be an understatement as to your condition.

Go back to the Lounge and have another Cape Cod on me, how about it?

Yeah......you wish...there wasn't somebody here this late at night, who challenges all your babble, dumping on a conservative unchallenged.....But.....
I just brought up another stupid thing, as you did........Didn't like it...I see..
Tim Johnson who had a stroke in the beginning of the new Democrat majority,they would not let this poor man go, because they..........could use him......

Call me ignorant all you want......If it makes you feel better...
:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 02:51 AM
C'mon, staphy. Quote your jerkoff response or get the hell out of here.

Yeah......you wish...there wasn't somebody here this late at night, who challenges all your babble, dumping on a conservative unchallenged.....But.....
I just brought up another stupid thing, as you did........Didn't like it...I see..
Tim Johnson who had a stroke in the beginning of the new Democrat majority,they would not let this poor man go, because they..........could use him......

Call me ignorant all you want......If it makes you feel better...
:cheers2:

Did the WH try to intimidate the man on his hospital bed or were they just kidding?

stephanie
05-16-2007, 02:56 AM
Common, staphy. Quote your jerkoff response or get the hell out of here.

Did the WH try to intimidate the man on his hospital bed or were they just kidding?

Did the Democrats try and keep a stroke victim on their payroll...

you loony toon....:poke:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 04:05 AM
Are you deflecting the question because you are afraid of the answer?

Or are you just the drunken self admired matriarch of your own little world?

stephanie
05-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Are you deflecting the question because you are afraid of the answer?

Or are you just the drunken self admired matriarch of your own little world?

Hey.....I like that statement.....:lol:

Kinda like where you are......Yeah...:clap:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 04:39 AM
Without the gifts of God in the grains of his generosities I could not exist.

Hey.....I like that statement.....:lol:

Kinda like where you are......Yeah...:clap:

I think it might be genetic.

stephanie
05-16-2007, 04:47 AM
Without the gifts of God in the grains of his generosities I could not exist.

I think it might be genetic.

:laugh2: :clap:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Damnit, Staphy, you didn't have to laugh about it!!!!!

:laugh2: :clap:

Did you?

Psychoblues
05-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I should have known that I'd see you here in the conspiracy dungeon!!!!!

Have another drink on me, loony toon.