PDA

View Full Version : I think Jim especially will like this

Abbey Marie
11-09-2011, 04:31 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ceJAPRH1Bs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Too cute!

jimnyc
11-10-2011, 07:05 AM
That is adorable! Reminds me of when my Pug was still a pup. I love it too too much when you see animals that aren't supposed to be getting along doing just that. I saw a video yesterday of a grown cat and a grown rat playing and then sleeping together! Another was a Pit Bull and a bunch of chicks. The cat and dog ones always get to me though, I'm a softie when it comes to pets and animals in general!

Abbey Marie
11-10-2011, 10:20 AM
That is adorable! Reminds me of when my Pug was still a pup. I love it too too much when you see animals that aren't supposed to be getting along doing just that. I saw a video yesterday of a grown cat and a grown rat playing and then sleeping together! Another was a Pit Bull and a bunch of chicks. The cat and dog ones always get to me though, I'm a softie when it comes to pets and animals in general!

I have a friend who sends me these "unlikely pairs" videos a lot. I love them too!
Deer and cat sleeping, etc.