PDA

View Full Version : More Anti-Semitism At OWS

red states rule
11-10-2011, 04:19 AM
These damn hippies are looking more and more like Hitler's street thugs in Berlin during the early 1930's

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/OWSIsrael.jpg

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cx2sQSpowHs" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
11-10-2011, 07:26 AM
These damn hippies are looking more and more like Hitler's street thugs in Berlin during the early 1930's

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/OWSIsrael.jpg

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cx2sQSpowHs" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

So because someone is holding a sign pointing out that American taxpayer money is used to arm Israel suddenly OWS hippies are turning into nazis?

You must accept that there are two sides to the 'should we support isreal' debate, and just because someone doesn't want their taxes spend on weapons for another nation doesn't mean they're a nazi. It just means they have a view on how taxes should be spent.

What you're doing would be akin to the left seeing a tea-party person with an anti-Obama sign and because of that calling the tea-party person a racist, and you'd be the first to be all 'look at the left! As soon as you say anything bad about obama you're a racist!' which makes this topic bizare given the unashamed hypocrisy of the OP.

red states rule
11-11-2011, 02:51 AM
So because someone is holding a sign pointing out that American taxpayer money is used to arm Israel suddenly OWS hippies are turning into nazis?

You must accept that there are two sides to the 'should we support isreal' debate, and just because someone doesn't want their taxes spend on weapons for another nation doesn't mean they're a nazi. It just means they have a view on how taxes should be spent.

What you're doing would be akin to the left seeing a tea-party person with an anti-Obama sign and because of that calling the tea-party person a racist, and you'd be the first to be all 'look at the left! As soon as you say anything bad about obama you're a racist!' which makes this topic bizare given the unashamed hypocrisy of the OP.

Noir, this is not the only example of anti-semitism from the hippies. I have posted several vidoes of these idiots and they hate they have for Jews

The liberal media first told us this was the left's answer to the Tea Party while ignoring the violence, drug use, and now anti-semitism. Meanwhile they were giddy to report the idiots with the "Obama is Hitler" signs. The slanted coverage is clear for anyone to see who takes an objective look at how the two were covered

As far as the "hare" shown towards Obama, this video is a classic. It is RAchel Maddow and her loiberal guest whining about the TEa PArty while the video is from anti-war rallies during the Bush years. Please tell me what you think Noir

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQ7r5ivupTU" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
11-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Hey Noir - cat got your tounge?

Here is more from the hippies expressing their views on Jews

Aw, the love and tolerance of liberals is once agin on display for all to see

Three cars were set on fire and anti-Semitic and racist graffiti was spray painted in Brooklyn early Friday morning, the day after the anniversary of Hitler’s systematic attack on Jews known as Kristallnacht.

Residents in the largely Jewish New York neighborhood of Midwood awoke to find cars torched, eight benches defaced with swastikas and the words “f**k the Jews“ and ”SS” painted on nearby sidewalks, the New York Daily News reported (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/vandals-torch-vehicles-midwood-brooklyn-scrawl-racist-anti-semitic-graffiti-article-1.976207). A van also had the letters “KKK” written on it as well.

“When you drive down the block, it looks like a war zone,” one resident told the Brooklyn Daily (http://www.brooklyndaily.com/stories/2011/46/kc_midwoodhatecrime_2011_11_18_bk.html).
The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating, according to the Daily News, and City Councilman David Greenfield has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/3-cars-set-on-fire-as-more-swastikas-turn-up-in-brooklyn-looks-like-a-war-zone/

LuvRPgrl
11-12-2011, 03:08 PM

You have a well labored point, but to be honest, he said, "starting to look like"

red states rule
11-12-2011, 03:13 PM
You have a well labored point, but to be honest, he said, "starting to look like"

Looks like Noir took a powder

Sort of like BP, Gabby, and PB do when they get "bored" with a thread. You know how those pesky facts get under the skin of liberals :laugh2:

Noir
11-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Looks like Noir took a powder

Sort of like BP, Gabby, and PB do when they get "bored" with a thread. You know how those pesky facts get under the skin of liberals :laugh2:

Good lord, so I hardly post for a day and I'm "letting the facts get to me"? All of my posting today has been from work on my phone (which as ive said keeps crashings and deleting my replies as I type them) and there are prob atleast 3-4 threads I should be replying to, so sorry if my replies aren't fast enough for you buuuut I'll be home in a mere 6 hours and I can reply loads then, so if you aren't doing anything around that time... ^___^

Edit - But hey atleast ya're not as bad as gunny, who wondered why I had 'run away' after I hadn't posted in a topic for 14 minutes xD

Psychoblues
11-12-2011, 08:51 PM
The #ows movement has in no way demonstrated any proclivity towards anti-semitism. That simply isn't what they are all about. Here is an actual accounting of hundreds of issues the protesters are concerned about and Jews are not included in any of them.

Capturing Occupy Wall Street Movement Demands
Since the emergence of the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement a great deal of attention has been focused on establishing what this movement wants. To understand and get at this movement's demands, we asked the following open-ended question of respondents at three Occupy locations:

Question: "If you could enact ONE policy to address America's problems today, what would it be?"

To date we have asked this at the Occupy locations in New York (100 respondents - October 22-23), Boston (95 respondents - October 23) and Washington, D.C. (38 respondents - October 30). The responses to this question were recorded verbatim. As these interviews are part of an ongoing project to generate data on various Occupy locations, we present a summary of the key policies articulated thus far with the caveat that these results should be viewed as preliminary and suggestive rather than conclusive and representative of the entire Occupy movement.

A Note on Classification: To best capture respondents' vocabulary we have reproduced below the words they used to identify the "ONE policy" they would enact. We have grouped the key policies under general categories. In a number of cases respondents used different words to describe a similar policy, to the extent possible we have also reproduced the different ways in which they referred to a similar policy.

I. Policies to reduce/eliminate corporate influence in politics

Eliminate corporate personhood / End corporate personhood / Policy to separate corporations and people / Overturn Citizens United versus Federal Election Commission (2008 Supreme Court decision) / Repeal the decision that dollars equal free speech
Campaign finance reform / Election finance reform / Election Change / Campaign laws / Public financing of elections / Complete reform of elections
Get corporate money out of elections / Get dollars out of politics / End corporate support of politicians / Money in politics

II. Policies to reform the tax structure

Progressive taxes / Raise taxes on the rich / More taxes above a certain income level / Tax wealthy / Tax the upper classes more / Tax the rich / Raise taxes on income above US $200k / Tax higher incomes
Increase taxes on corporations / Make corporations pay their fair share of taxes / Taxing financial transactions
Reduce taxes / Decrease taxes / Tax relief
Eliminate tax loopholes / End tax loopholes
Tax reform / Change the tax code
Fair taxation
Tax code that favors the middle class

III. Policies to create jobs

Jobs / Create more jobs / Program for full employment / Real jobs program / Universal jobs program / Move from unproductive job sectors / Organized discussion on jobs / Get American back to work / Putting people to work / Job plan / Obama's Job Plan.

IV. Policies related to healthcare

Universal healthcare / Healthcare / Healthcare policy
Single-payer healthcare / Single-payer
Nationalize healthcare
Affordable healthcare
More sustainable healthcare

V. Policies related to the environment and energy............................................ .................................................. .....................................

much more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-hayat/occupy-wall-street_b_1089079.html

There are other links available from there as well. Antisemitism is not any issue of the #ows movement.

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-12-2011, 09:46 PM

much more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-hayat/occupy-wall-street_b_1089079.html

There are other links available from there as well. Antisemitism is not any issue of the #ows movement.

Or could you just sum it up with, "all hail the glory and power of government."

Nukeman
11-12-2011, 09:47 PM
The #ows movement has in no way demonstrated any proclivity towards anti-semitism. That simply isn't what they are all about. Here is an actual accounting of hundreds of issues the protesters are concerned about and Jews are not included in any of them.

Since the emergence of the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement a great deal of attention has been focused on establishing what this movement wants. To understand and get at this movement's demands, we asked the following open-ended question of respondents at three Occupy locations:

Question: "If you could enact ONE policy to address America's problems today, what would it be?"

To date we have asked this at the Occupy locations in New York (100 respondents - October 22-23), Boston (95 respondents - October 23) and Washington, D.C. (38 respondents - October 30). The responses to this question were recorded verbatim. As these interviews are part of an ongoing project to generate data on various Occupy locations, we present a summary of the key policies articulated thus far with the caveat that these results should be viewed as preliminary and suggestive rather than conclusive and representative of the entire Occupy movement.

A Note on Classification: To best capture respondents' vocabulary we have reproduced below the words they used to identify the "ONE policy" they would enact. We have grouped the key policies under general categories. In a number of cases respondents used different words to describe a similar policy, to the extent possible we have also reproduced the different ways in which they referred to a similar policy.

I. Policies to reduce/eliminate corporate influence in politics

Eliminate corporate personhood / End corporate personhood / Policy to separate corporations and people / Overturn Citizens United versus Federal Election Commission (2008 Supreme Court decision) / Repeal the decision that dollars equal free speech
Campaign finance reform / Election finance reform / Election Change / Campaign laws / Public financing of elections / Complete reform of elections
Get corporate money out of elections / Get dollars out of politics / End corporate support of politicians / Money in politics

II. Policies to reform the tax structure

Progressive taxes / Raise taxes on the rich / More taxes above a certain income level / Tax wealthy / Tax the upper classes more / Tax the rich / Raise taxes on income above US $200k / Tax higher incomes
Increase taxes on corporations / Make corporations pay their fair share of taxes / Taxing financial transactions
Reduce taxes / Decrease taxes / Tax relief
Eliminate tax loopholes / End tax loopholes
Tax reform / Change the tax code
Fair taxation
Tax code that favors the middle class

III. Policies to create jobs

Jobs / Create more jobs / Program for full employment / Real jobs program / Universal jobs program / Move from unproductive job sectors / Organized discussion on jobs / Get American back to work / Putting people to work / Job plan / Obama's Job Plan.

IV. Policies related to healthcare

Universal healthcare / Healthcare / Healthcare policy
Single-payer healthcare / Single-payer
Nationalize healthcare
Affordable healthcare
More sustainable healthcare

V. Policies related to the environment and energy............................................ .................................................. .....................................

PsychobluesWOW!!!!!! lots of words with NO substance. I see a lot of "what needs to be done" but NO ideas of how to do it, other than the "nationalization" of healthcare. Talk about a STUPID idea.... Other than that there are NO plans for what to do with what they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
11-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Or could you just sum it up with, "all hail the glory and power of government."

Ignorance personified, fj. I figured you for better.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
11-12-2011, 10:17 PM
WOW!!!!!! lots of words with NO substance. I see a lot of "what needs to be done" but NO ideas of how to do it, other than the "nationalization" of healthcare. Talk about a STUPID idea.... Other than that there are NO plans for what to do with what they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever been involved in any protests or demonstrations advocating agitation for positive change? Obviously not. Talk about words with NO substance, you got 'em, Nm.

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Ignorance personified, fj. I figured you for better.

OK, tell me which one doesn't fit my summation.

Psychoblues
11-12-2011, 11:36 PM
OK, tell me which one doesn't fit my summation.

Your entire statement is bullshit and you know it. Defend it or leave it alone. Or at least hail the power and glory of the government on your own. Don't include me in your delusions.

Psychoblues

fj1200
11-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Your entire statement is bullshit and you know it. Defend it or leave it alone. Or at least hail the power and glory of the government on your own. Don't include me in your delusions.

You're the one who jumped right in the middle of my delusion. And I don't think I've ever seen anybody backtrack more quickly than you, one post is all it takes huh?

red states rule
11-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Good lord, so I hardly post for a day and I'm "letting the facts get to me"? All of my posting today has been from work on my phone (which as ive said keeps crashings and deleting my replies as I type them) and there are prob atleast 3-4 threads I should be replying to, so sorry if my replies aren't fast enough for you buuuut I'll be home in a mere 6 hours and I can reply loads then, so if you aren't doing anything around that time... ^___^

Edit - But hey atleast ya're not as bad as gunny, who wondered why I had 'run away' after I hadn't posted in a topic for 14 minutes xD

Noir you tried to slide by on this by saying "one guy holding one sign" to excuse the Jew hating going on by the hippies. I posted how this was one example of many more than just one. More than 36 hours passed and you did make other posts

You still have not addressed the fact this is not a lone example of Jew hating from the hippies, nor the double standards that the left is famous for. Whiuch is fine, that is your choice

The #ows movement has in no way demonstrated any proclivity towards anti-semitism. Psychoblues

So the video (and the others I have posted) is a fake?

What's next PB? Will you will bellow how there have been no acts of violence from the hippies? No rapes? No destruction of private property? No riots?

I guess you will also deny polls showing the public is turing on the hippies and no longer support them despiote the liberals media glowing coverage of the "movement" the money from ACORN, and help from unions

Give it up PB. The mask has been removed from the hippies and we all see they are freeloaders demanding more handouts

Ignorance personified
Psychoblues

You never described yourself better PB

See, you really can make a good post when you try

Have you ever been involved in any protests or demonstrations advocating agitation for positive change? Obviously not. Talk about words with NO substance, you got 'em, Nm.

Psychoblues

I suspect most of the posters here have not been invloved in riots, rapes, muders, assualting of Polcie Officers, destruction of private property - so no we would not know what it is like to be part of the OWS hippie movement PB

Maybe we could take a trip to Central Booking and listen to the hippies as they are processed to get a first hand acount of what they "stand for"

But I am not interested

Their actions and list of demands on their website tell me all I need to know about them. I am still waiting for someone to tell me how their insane list of demands will have the "postivie change" you talk about

I asked you many times but you punted the football each time

Psychoblues

Talk about BS PB!!!

Watch how the hippies are TAUGHT on how to be arrested. OK PB bellow how this is a fake video, more right wing propaganda, or simply ignore this post like you usually do when you can't find the correct talking point to respond with

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qtfULxcJogw" frameborder="0" width="420" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Noir
11-13-2011, 09:06 AM
Noir you tried to slide by on this by saying "one guy holding one sign" to excuse the Jew hating going on by the hippies. I posted how this was one example of many more than just one. More than 36 hours passed and you did make other posts

You still have not addressed the fact this is not a lone example of Jew hating from the hippies, nor the double standards that the left is famous for. Whiuch is fine, that is your choice

Obviously there will be groups that take advantage of the situation. There will be people that are part of OWS who are hardcore Nazis/communists/anarchists who are there because they hate America/Capitalism/cultural diveristy in the same way there there will of been member of the tea-party movements that were racist. However focusing on the minorities ain't the smartest thing to do.

sundaydriver
11-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Hey Noir - cat got your tounge?

Here is more from the hippies expressing their views on Jews

Aw, the love and tolerance of liberals is once agin on display for all to see
Three cars were set on fire and anti-Semitic and racist graffiti was spray painted in Brooklyn early Friday morning, the day after the anniversary of Hitler’s systematic attack on Jews known as Kristallnacht.

Residents in the largely Jewish New York neighborhood of Midwood awoke to find cars torched, eight benches defaced with swastikas and the words “f**k the Jews“ and ”SS” painted on nearby sidewalks, the New York Daily News reported (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/vandals-torch-vehicles-midwood-brooklyn-scrawl-racist-anti-semitic-graffiti-article-1.976207). A van also had the letters “KKK” written on it as well.

“When you drive down the block, it looks like a war zone,” one resident told the Brooklyn Daily (http://www.brooklyndaily.com/stories/2011/46/kc_midwoodhatecrime_2011_11_18_bk.html).
The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating, according to the Daily News, and City Councilman David Greenfield has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/3-ca...ke-a-war-zone/ (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/3-cars-set-on-fire-as-more-swastikas-turn-up-in-brooklyn-looks-like-a-war-zone/)

Hey rsr, how exactly did you connect what happened in Brooklyn to the OWS in Manhattan? Nothing of the sort mentioned in the article or by the police since?

red states rule
11-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey rsr, how exactly did you connect what happened in Brooklyn to the OWS in Manhattan? Nothing of the sort mentioned in the article or by the police since?

The hippies are pretty much the same. Rapes, violence, Jew hating, destruction of property, filth, - you can find all of that at pretty much every "occupation".

\I know Noir tried to dicmiss the JEw hateing as a "few" of the hippies - but it has been around for awhile. The public is starting to see these freeloaders for what they really are, much to the dismay of the liberal media and the Dem

sundaydriver
11-13-2011, 09:45 AM
In other words "you made it up"!

red states rule
11-13-2011, 09:48 AM
In other words "you made it up"!

You must be reading PB's osts. Ignore all the arrests, the violence, the rapes, and keep pushing the BS how the hippies want improve the economy

It is normal for liberals to avoid relaity and live in the fantasy world where if you lose at the ballot box go to violence to get what you want

sundaydriver
11-13-2011, 09:52 AM
So in posting your claims without facts you now "deflect", blame it on PB, and claim that I as someone that dosnt spend my life on a forum lives in a fantasy world! :laugh2:

Noir
11-13-2011, 09:54 AM
You must be reading PB's osts. Ignore all the arrests, the violence, the rapes, and keep pushing the BS how the hippies want improve the economy

It is normal for liberals to avoid relaity and live in the fantasy world where if you lose at the ballot box go to violence to get what you want

Is there *anything* connecting this to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?

red states rule
11-13-2011, 09:55 AM
So in posting your claims without facts you now "deflect", blame it on PB, and claim that I as someone that dosnt spend my life on a forum lives in a fantasy world! :laugh2:

OK I see where you are going with this. Try to NOT talk about the racism and try to change the subject. Ignore the many examples of Jew hating from the hippies and go after the person who points out the hate

OK, got it

red states rule
11-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Is there *anything* connecting this to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?

Did you watch the video Noir or is that asking to much of you? I also posted other videos of the huppies expressing their hate of Jews - but I guess that does not matter to you either

sundaydriver
11-13-2011, 10:00 AM
So your answer to Noir's & my question about your linking what happened in Brooklyn to OWS is a NO on any facts. And because we asked for proof on what you posted we are avoiding the real issue and you are suddenly a victim of the left? :laugh:

Noir
11-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Did you watch the video Noir or is that asking to much of you? I also posted other videos of the huppies expressing their hate of Jews - but I guess that does not matter to you either

I see you ignored my question.

When i have already answered yours (but just incase you missed it i'll repeat) Obviously there will be groups that take advantage of the situation. There will be people that are part of OWS who are hardcore Nazis/communists/anarchists who are there because they hate America/Capitalism/cultural diveristy in the same way there there will of been member of the tea-party movements that were racist. However focusing on the minorities ain't the smartest thing to do.

Want to have another go at my question of 'Is there *anything* connecting this to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?' or would you prefer to ignore it again?

Kathianne
11-13-2011, 11:22 AM
The ADL has a long history of connections with the liberal side of issues. Yet, they too have noted the deafening silence on leaders that 'back' the OWS movement on the issue:

October:

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/6138_12.htm

November:

http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/occupy_wall_street.htm

red states rule
11-14-2011, 02:52 AM
and we have this interview with a hippie who expresses his hate of Jews

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NWwK5TBcoUY" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
11-14-2011, 04:11 AM
and we have this interview with a hippie who expresses his hate of Jews

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NWwK5TBcoUY" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Lovely, some religious nut. Who's about as representative of Christians as he is of the occupy wall st. movement.

Would you say he's an adequate representation of Christianity and their anti-semetic ways? I mean I'm sure I could find a dozen videos of anti-semetic Christians, should I thus deduce that Christians are turning into Nazis?

Also, you have (yet again) ignored my question (and you'll be delighted to know that every time you do <i>forget</I> to answer i'll remind you) - 'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'

red states rule
11-14-2011, 04:17 AM
Lovely, some religious nut. Who's about as representative of Christians as he is of the occupy wall st. movement.

Would you say he's an adequate representation of Christianity and their anti-semetic ways? I mean I'm sure I could find a dozen videos of anti-semetic Christians, should I thus deduce that Christians are turning into Nazis?

Also, you have (yet again) ignored my question (and you'll be delighted to know that every time you do forget to answer i'll remind you) - 'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'

Amazing how one nut with a Obama is Hitler sign represents the entire Tea Party and thus are tagged as a racist organization - but we have many exmples of anti semitrism from the hippies but they do not represent all the hippies

Here is another example Noir - and you can dismiss this one as well

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iY1t-HHTcAQ" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
11-14-2011, 04:39 AM
Amazing how one nut with a Obama is Hitler sign represents the entire Tea Party and thus are tagged as a racist organization - but we have many exmples of anti semitrism from the hippies but they do not represent all the hippies

Here is another example Noir - and you can dismiss this one as well

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iY1t-HHTcAQ" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Hesus Christi, that was EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Too many people jumped on the 'ofcourse the tea-party are racists, look at this video' 'oh and this video' 'oh and what about these signs?'

You can't be so blind as to see how hypocritical you are being. *Either* it's fine to judge a movement by it minorities (thus the ows folks are anti-semetic, the tea-party are racists etc) or its not. You can't judge one by its minorities and not the other.

Well I say you <I>can't</I> do it, but you seem to have no problem doing so. Another thing you has no problem doing (can't say I didn't warn you) is ignoring a question I've put to you thrice already, so let's have another go (but to mix things up I'll do it in bold this time, to hopefully draw your attention to it.)

<b>'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'</b>

red states rule
11-14-2011, 04:43 AM
Hesus Christi, that was EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Too many people jumped on the 'ofcourse the tea-party are racists, look at this video' 'oh and this video' 'oh and what about these signs?'

You can't be so blind as to see how hypocritical you are being. *Either* it's fine to judge a movement by it minorities (thus the ows folks are anti-semetic, the tea-party are racists etc) or its not. You can't judge one by its minorities and not the other.

Well I say you can't do it, but you seem to have no problem doing so. A other thing you has no problem doing (can't say I didn't warn you) is ignoring a question I've put to you thrice already, so let's have another go (but to mix things up I'll do it in bold this time, to hopefully draw your attention to it.

'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'

Please compare the number of examples of "racism" at Tea Party rallies VS the number of exaples of anti semitism we are seeing daily at the hippie rallies

Also, where is the coverage of the anti semitism in the liberal media VS the coverage of the "racism" at Tea Party rallies

The difference is crystal clear Noir - if you want to see it

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6xQ56rseVg" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
11-14-2011, 04:50 AM
Please compare the number of examples of "racism" at Tea Party rallies VS the number of exaples of anti semitism we are seeing daily at the hippie rallies

Also, where is the coverage of the anti semitism in the liberal media VS the coverage of the "racism" at Tea Party rallies

The difference is crystal clear Noir - if you want to see it

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6xQ56rseVg" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

I'm not going to waste my time running around to get examples to tea-party people who are racist (because the people themselves are racist, nothing to do with the tea party) when you don't even have the common decency to answer a simple question that's about to be put to you for a fifth time.

Honestly if I were you I'd be somewhat embarrassed by this, but you just keep plowing on, so, again - <b>'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'</b>

red states rule
11-14-2011, 04:52 AM
I'm not going to waste my time running around to get examples to tea-party people who are racist (because the people themselves are racist, nothing to do with the tea party) when you don't even have the common decency to answer a simple question that's about to be put to you for a fifth time.

Honestly if I were you I'd be somewhat embarrassed by this, but you just keep plowing on, so, again - 'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'

Here you go Noir - right in the heart of NYC

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OrP_pLDDCuo" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
11-14-2011, 05:03 AM
Here you go Noir - right in the heart of NYC

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OrP_pLDDCuo" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

What I'm more amazed by (than being able to find bigots/idiots in a large group of people) is you're unashamed refusal to answer a simple question.

'<b>Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'</b>

(though, I will confess a guilty pleasure everytime you don't answer, given there is nothing funnier than seeing a grown man be reduced to such a level as to just pretend something (in this case my question) doesn't exist, as if it's not there. If you made a post in error just own up to it and move on, or if you do have connections linking ows with the Brooklyn attacks I'd love to hear them. But don't just play dumb, because if anything it makes you look genuinely dumb, which i know you're not.)

red states rule
11-14-2011, 05:08 AM
What I'm more amazed by (than being able to find bigots/idiots in a large group of people) is you're unashamed refusal to answer a simple question.

'Is there *anything* connecting the anti-semetic behaviour in Brooklyn to an 'occupy' movement other than your assertion?'

(though, I will confess a guilty pleasure everytime you don't answer, given there is nothing funnier than seeing a grown man be reduced to such a level as to just pretend something (in this case my question) doesn't exist, as if it's not there. If you made a post in error just own up to it and move on, or if you do have connections linking ows with the Brooklyn attacks I'd love to hear them. But don't just play dumb, because if anything it makes you look genuinely dumb, which i know you're not.)

I have posted several videos from NY yet you are not happy

Perhaps you can provide me a zip code, street, or even an address that will make you happy and I can try and find an example for you

sundaydriver
11-14-2011, 06:22 AM

You are wasting you're time asking Noir! There is an old saying that say's; It takes a man to admit that he was wrong.

red states rule
11-15-2011, 03:03 AM
You are wasting you're time asking Noir! There is an old saying that say's; It takes a man to admit that he was wrong.

Anytime you want to confes go ahead. Unless there is an anchor tied to your butt you can step up anytime

Meanwhile, keep denying the anti-semitism that is common with the hippie movement

sundaydriver
11-15-2011, 05:59 AM
Anytime you want to confes go ahead. Unless there is an anchor tied to your butt you can step up anytime

Meanwhile, keep denying the anti-semitism that is common with the hippie movement

I don't deny your OWS vids, just your claim tying it to the actions in Brooklyn that need only your assertions to be a fact. As Noir and I asked; stop your usual song & dance act when called on something and show us some proof !!

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 12:14 PM

m
he has continued to answer your question by posting videos of anti jewish ows protestors
Im just wondering, since they have no official leaders or party stated cause, how vcan you connect anti semitism to them?

ConHog
11-15-2011, 12:56 PM
I hate to rain on some peoples' parades here. But there are anti semites in the tea party as well. In fact many tea partiers hate the Arabs.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 01:18 PM
I hate to rain on some peoples' parades here. But there are anti semites in the tea party as well. In fact many tea partiers hate the Arabs.

proof?

ConHog
11-15-2011, 03:24 PM
proof?

You need proof that there are people in the Tea Party who hate Arab Muslims? Really?

Kathianne
11-15-2011, 03:44 PM
You need proof that there are people in the Tea Party who hate Arab Muslims? Really?

Show the signs, the videos; not those for fighting WOT, those that demonstrate hatred for a group of people based on race/religion. Not one sign, a plethora of signs, like the anti-Israel ones easily found. Then find folks that defend the goofs, instead of condemning them.

That has been the point, that there is pervasive anti-Semitism at many OWS, indeed even more in those 'global OWS' rallies in Europe, no surprise there.

Many people dislike big government, one Tim McVeigh isn't representative of them. Many hate the radical Islamicists that preach and practice hatred, that doesn't make them anti-Islam however.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 04:27 PM

what she said

ConHog
11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Show the signs, the videos; not those for fighting WOT, those that demonstrate hatred for a group of people based on race/religion. Not one sign, a plethora of signs, like the anti-Israel ones easily found. Then find folks that defend the goofs, instead of condemning them.

That has been the point, that there is pervasive anti-Semitism at many OWS, indeed even more in those 'global OWS' rallies in Europe, no surprise there.

Many people dislike big government, one Tim McVeigh isn't representative of them. Many hate the radical Islamicists that preach and practice hatred, that doesn't make them anti-Islam however.

I didn't say tea partiers were crazy like OWSers or that they put up with people outwardly showing their hate. But you can't deny that there are people who believe in the Tea Party ideals who hate Muslims.

Kathianne
11-15-2011, 11:06 PM
I didn't say tea partiers were crazy like OWSers or that they put up with people outwardly showing their hate. But you can't deny that there are people who believe in the Tea Party ideals who hate Muslims.

and there are tea partiers that hat blacks, hate whites, hate gays, hate straights, ...

So, you're point is?

Mine is that you are trying to rhetorically claim equality between the two 'groups' as if the numbers are the same. They are not. There are far more folks that agree with the tea parties, have shown up at rallies than OWS. Those are just facts. Also, there are far fewer signs, by hundreds, far fewer taunts about groups as 'victims', no violence, no weapons being used, and no leaders talking about hate. In fact, those few weirdos that show up with signs are the ones taunted by the main group.

LuvRPgrl
11-15-2011, 11:40 PM
we know ows'ers are anti semites, some anyways, by the signs they carry and the interviews given, during the groups rally. This is saying that the group basically endorses, or at the least, doesnt object to the hatred views expressed.
....on the other hand, an inability to show the same kind of support for views of hatred, by the tea partiers, at a tea party gathering, means there is no evidence that the tea party endorses or tolerates such views.
In fact, as K said, they actively oppose it.
or....I know if I was at a ral

red states rule
11-16-2011, 03:24 AM

Usually on a debate board when asked to back up a declarative statement you provide it

I have backed by my statement on the anti semiism of the hippes now can you back up your comment about the Tea Party hating Muslims?

sundaydriver
11-16-2011, 06:01 AM
Usually on a debate board when asked to back up a declarative statement you provide it

I have backed by my statement on the anti semiism of the hippes now can you back up your comment about the Tea Party hating Muslims?

I don't deny your OWS vids, just your claim tying it to the actions in Brooklyn that need only your assertions to be a fact. As Noir and I asked; stop your usual song & dance act when called on something and show us some proof !!

I cannot believe you can make such a claim when you won't do the same when asked repeatedly about your assertions on the incident in Brooklyn! :link:

Gunny
11-16-2011, 08:14 AM

I almost agree with you. Nazi's were relatively clean and didn't live like bag-ladies on the streets or in parks in trashy, unsanitary and lawless hovels like these OWS thugs do. So I'd have to say they are more like "rebels without a clue".

Kinda' like you.

ConHog
11-16-2011, 09:18 AM
and there are tea partiers that hat blacks, hate whites, hate gays, hate straights, ...

So, you're point is?

Mine is that you are trying to rhetorically claim equality between the two 'groups' as if the numbers are the same. They are not. There are far more folks that agree with the tea parties, have shown up at rallies than OWS. Those are just facts. Also, there are far fewer signs, by hundreds, far fewer taunts about groups as 'victims', no violence, no weapons being used, and no leaders talking about hate. In fact, those few weirdos that show up with signs are the ones taunted by the main group.

Trying to claim equality? How ridiculous. I have been posting since these idiots came on the scene that they are idiots. You will never find a post of mine calling tea partiers idiots.

My point is that EVERYONE is anti some other race for some reason or another, and every group has them, so it's a dumb reason to attack a group. Who gives a shit if they are carrying around signs saying "we don't like greedy Jews?" As long as they aren't committing acts of violence against Jews , in which case I would oppose that violence whether they were holding up signs or not.

LuvRPgrl
11-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Trying to claim equality? How ridiculous. I have been posting since these idiots came on the scene that they are idiots. You will never find a post of mine calling tea partiers idiots.

My point is that EVERYONE is anti some other race for some reason or another, and every group has them, so it's a dumb reason to attack a group. Who gives a shit if they are carrying around signs saying "we don't like greedy Jews?" As long as they aren't committing acts of violence against Jews , in which case I would oppose that violence whether they were holding up signs or not.

maybe greedy jews?
not to mention, thats how Hitler started out, and thats how all violence starts out, talk

Kathianne
11-16-2011, 04:53 PM

Unlike the tea parties and the occasional prejudiced protester at one of the rallies, the overwhelming response by others there is to call the person out on their signs or slogans. OTOH we have haters given not only no response at their blatant hatred, indeed sometimes being given microphones, none of which has been picking up derision of the hate from the onlookers. One either assumes agreement or at best, acquiescence.

Abbey Marie
11-16-2011, 05:06 PM

As Luv said, this is pretty much how the hatred of Jews starts. History has shown that it quickly turns to more violent ideas. I know you can see that, Con.

Kathianne
11-16-2011, 05:25 PM
As Luv said, this is pretty much how the hatred of Jews starts. History has shown that it quickly turns to more violent ideas. I know you can see that, Con.

When no one speaks out and everyone is listening to the hatred, it becomes 'the norm.' Group think works that way.

red states rule
11-17-2011, 03:42 AM

Remember Hitler first had the Jews and others held in "protective custody". His Nazi empire was "protected" from them

Later they were killed

red states rule
11-17-2011, 03:47 AM
When no one speaks out and everyone is listening to the hatred, it becomes 'the norm.' Group think works that way.

The numbers speak lound on that Kat. Hate crimes against Jewish citizens are on the rise here in the US

snip

In sum, there were 1,409 hate crimes motivated by religious bias. Of these anti-faith crimes, 65.4 percent were against Jews (or anti-Jewish), 13.2 percent were against Muslims (or anti-Islamic), 4.3 percent were anti-Catholic, 3.8 percent were anti-multiple faiths, 3.3 percent were anti-Protestant, 0.5 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. and 9.5% involved other religions, as reported by (http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2011/11/fbi-releases-2010-hate-crime-data.html) Religion Clause.

These results clearly show that Jews are the most persecuted religious group in America, as the majority of crimes reported in the faith vein were aimed at this subgroup. That being said, the 2009 proportion for anti-Jewish bias was a bit higher at 71.9 percent.

In October, the Blaze covered (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/antisemitic-incidents-increase-in-america-for-the-first-time-since-2004/) the Anti-Defamation League’s “Audit of Anti-Semitic Incidents (http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Semitism_Domestic/2010_Audit),” which found that the number of anti-Jewish incidents in the United States increased last year for the first time since 2004.

The ADL audit showed that there were 1,239 reported incidents in 2010, which was up slightly from the 1,211 that were reported in 2009. Among the cases reported in the ADL report were 22 physical assaults, 900 instances of harassment and 317 cases of vandalism in 2010.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fbi-report-majority-of-anti-faith-hate-crimes-are-anti-jewish/

red states rule
11-17-2011, 04:32 AM

I cannot believe you can make such a claim when you won't do the same when asked repeatedly about your assertions on the incident in Brooklyn! :link:

Not that this will mean anything to you, here is the latest from Brooklyn

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y9nF3cqhnSQ" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/AvenueJew-620x464.jpg

Kathianne
11-17-2011, 05:01 AM
It's the bottom photo in the above post that bothers me. Chances of that being done by an 'OWS' protester, pretty slim. Chance that a hater has been emboldened through the talk at the protests? Pretty good.

red states rule
11-17-2011, 05:05 AM
It's the bottom photo in the above post that bothers me. Chances of that being done by an 'OWS' protester, pretty slim. Chance that a hater has been emboldened through the talk at the protests? Pretty good.

Given all the hate spread by the hippies toward the Jewish community it would shocking to me if the idiot who did it was not influenced by the hate being sprewed

The hippie mobs are reminding me the SA when they took to the streets of Berlin in the early 1030's

sundaydriver
11-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Not that this will mean anything to you, here is the latest from Brooklyn

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y9nF3cqhnSQ" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/AvenueJew-620x464.jpg

Your right, it dosn't! Hate crimes against the Jewish in Brooklyn have been at about the same number this year as the last several years. This incident was outrageous in scope and the police have leads but so far YOU are the only person that can directly link it to the OWS.

Here's your chance red, call now!

Rewards offered for last week's crimes now top $56,000. Anyone with information relating to that crime is urged to call the NYPD tip hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).

red states rule
11-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Your right, it dosn't! Hate crimes against the Jewish in Brooklyn have been at about the same number this year as the last several years. This incident was outrageous in scope and the police have leads but so far YOU are the only person that can directly link it to the OWS.

Rewards offered for last week's crimes now top $56,000. Anyone with information relating to that crime is urged to call the NYPD tip hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).

Like many on the left these days SD, you try to ignore the hate coming from the hippies and try dismiss their actons as not reflecting the entire "movement"

You try to duck and hide from the violence being committed and the pure hate they are expressing towards the Jewish community

People are now worried about having to go to work thanks to your fellow liberals in the street and the Jewish ones have even more worries if they will be attacked simply because of their religios beliefs

sundaydriver
11-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Still nothing to report, huh rsr? :laugh:

LuvRPgrl
11-19-2011, 10:48 PM

exactly what incident was that?

LuvRPgrl
11-19-2011, 11:02 PM

what makes it anti jewish is that they are singling out Israel, and not c ondemning the sales of bombs to all the countries we sell them to.
It becomes part of the OWS platform when they hold such views with signs at an OWS rally, and nobody tries to take it down.

LuvRPgrl
11-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Still nothing to report, huh rsr? :laugh:
ok, I put in alot of time researching this.
. This is how it is. Connecting the anti semitic attacks in brooklyn to ows'er about only way I could figure to try and determine if it was connect to the osw people is to see if there were any other violent acts of this magnitude before. The two t recent acts occured in 2009 and 2010. Based on the timing, . I would say its a very high probability that it was done by ows'er or supporters of ows, or at minimum inspired by the anti semites who have openly expressed their hatred of jews in the ows rallies.

red states rule
11-21-2011, 02:38 AM
here is more from the hippies

Abbey Marie
11-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Two things about the "man" on that video:

1. I have zero respect for anyone who can't speak a sentence without using f*** as an adjective.

2. He says "Technology came from the earth". Wow, I wish I was there when my computer sprang up from the ground! No need for inventors, investors, manufacturing facilties, people to build it, box makers to package it, truckers to ship it, oil companies to refine the fuel to fill the gas tank to ship it, electric companies to harness energy to light the plants to make it.

Who knew that none of these were necessary? Just watch it magically appear from the ground! Whoo hooo!!!

LuvRPgrl
11-21-2011, 12:19 PM

1. I have zero respect for anyone who can't speak a sentence without using f*** as an adjective.

2. He says "Technology came from the earth". Wow, I wish I was there when my computer sprang up from the ground! No need for inventors, investors, manufacturing facilties, people to build it, box makers to package it, truckers to ship it, oil companies to refine the fuel to fill the gas tank to ship it, electric companies to harness energy to light the plants to make it.

Who knew that none of these were necessary? Just watch it magically appear from the ground! Whoo hooo!!!
if we all followed that guys lead, we would all still be living in caves.

red states rule
11-22-2011, 02:36 AM

He would be a perfect poll worker for the Dems on Election Day, or another economic advisor to Obama